ᵛᵉⁿᵘˢ

Por 1995GOLD

amerika's trial (and her metamorphosis) Más

-
BLOOD.
DNA.
YAH.
ELEMENT.
FEEL.
LOYALTY.
PRIDE.
HUMBLE.
LUST.
LOVE.
FEAR.
GOD.
DUCKWORTH.

XXX.

326 50 2
Por 1995GOLD

[remix of sirens]

america, take my hand, take my hand, help me understand.

brick walls all around me, around you, around our soft hearts and weak brains- wait you hear that? you feel that? all that blood. coursing. coarse, you know what's in vain? i swear to god it's that blood in our veins.

vengeance encoded in our flesh, binary code inside our dna, fuck you's in my guanine and damn me's in your cytosine.

warpaint striped flags, black and blue and black and blue,

fireworks in the dead of the night, the fuck you celebrating?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.2K 278 31
{Marichat} A Magic AU where Adrien is stuck as Chat Noir, Marinette is a witch, and the two just might possibly find themselves falling for their al...
103K 3K 86
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...
5K 1.3K 55
Poems that twine thread around the broken bits of a soul, that fling umbrella lips into beaming buckets and kind of just make you want to say, "life...
24K 546 12
This story follows Friction, a 16 year old girl that is not like other girls as she has to go to a new highschool and discovered that she was a speci...