Street Racer Darling |:| Knoc...

由 DatFandomGirl1

(Y/N) sat down. Her day had been full of the impossible. Only one question remains: Is Knockout just grateful... 更多

The Streets
Mutual Interest
Let's do This
Welcome Mat
Karma
Death by Boredom
Oh Look, an Enemy
An Outing
Why Hello...
Forever?
When the Past Comes Back to Bite You
Problem? Naw, This is Fun and Games!
A Night Out
Race Day
Crisis Averted, and Replaced
Mission Possible
Captured
Safety
In Enemy Territory
Everybody Hates me, Nobody Likes me, Let's go Eat Some Worms!
Compromise
Partings, They're Not Sweet at All
When We're Apart
To Prove a Point
Dirt and Energon
Touchy Subjects and Hidden Objects
A Name to Remember
Anticipation
Guess Whose Back!
High Voltage
Having fun with the Pharaohs
A Bet
Avoiding Them
A Talk
Experimentation
Common Rivalry
Sabotage
Growing Friendships
Close Calls
How About: 'NO'
Foul Attitudes
Dangerous Test
A Bet is Settled, and so Much More
BREAKing news
Spark-Breaking Persuasion
Loving Betrayal
Tricky Choices and Unknown Plans
Interrogation
First Mission With the Other Guys...
A Leader's Perspective
A Helpful Traitor
Kiddie Rides
Created Conflict
Bloopers
Waiting
Found, but Lost
A Burned-Out Candle Re-Lit
A Hidden Answer, but a Forgotten Love
A Little bit of Heartbreak can Always be Mended
Family Reunion
Revealed Family
Anger Management Act
An Old Friend
A Worried Warmonger and the New Crew
Shut Down and Burnt Out
Closer
Battle Ready
FIGHT
Yikes...
Limits
Impostor
Coffee Shop Conversations
Insider's Out-take
A New Neutral
A Choice
Destruction
Her Quick Synopsis and a Meeting
Simply Mad
Search Party of Two
The Search Party is Found
We all Scream For...
Sound Check
Freedom in Flight
Attack on Ti... Darkmount
Her Instinct
A Game of Chance
His New Look
Crossing the Line
Secrets, Unknowingly Kept and Purposefully Kept
Opinions
Safe and Sound
CONfliction
When We're Falling Apart
Oh Sweet Baby Mine
Mutiny
Sadness
Uncertainty
A Winning Streak
Welcome Home

When Wedding Bells are Replaced with Car Engines

2.2K 72 141
由 DatFandomGirl1

(I drew Miko and Raf. The right bottom left is the vehicon brides maids and the picture just across of the strange {yet oddly handsome} anime guy is the basic vehicon holoform. This chapter has a word count over 4 thousand, ya'll better be proud XD)

~3rd POV~

     All is a buzz with the happy chatter of guests through the rebuilt racing strip in Jasper Nevada, a wedding present from Knockout to (Y/N), since it was where they met. The Autobots took up their side, marked with the bright red chairs, and the Decepticons took theirs, signified by the dark black dotting the concrete. Whose side are you on? Intermixed are the racers of old. Street racers finding common ground with this large family their long lost friend had come to know. Some found interests with the Autobots, though most with the Decepticons. All awaited the bride in anticipation for this exciting event.

         "Is my tie straight?" Knockout asked as he fidgeted with the article.

         "Your tie is fine," Optimus smiled, patting his shoulder gently, being careful not to ruffle the black suit, his red tie perfect despite his fidgeting.

A moment of comfortable silence passed by the two, until Optimus asked the question that had been burning inside his head.

         "Why, out of all the many close Decepticons in you ranks, did you choose me as your best man?" He looked down at the medic, being a good head taller than him, said engaged man, and soon to be married man, looked up at his current wingman.

         "I would think that quite obvious." he smirked, then frowned as Optimus showed his lack of knowledge with a straight face, Knockout sighed, "You were the only one who accepted (Y/N) as she was, even after she had ran from your base the first time. You didn't judge her for her choice in companionship, nor did you believe the rumor of her betraying your faction when it was brought up," the medic explained, smiling as he went on, "You gave her a place to be despite popular vote, and I wanted to thank you for that."

Optimus was surprised at the amount of thought Knockout had put into it. It was much befitting of an Autobot rather than a Decepticon.

         "That, and Breakdown isn't here for me to ask him."

Aaaaaaaaand there it was.

     It was nearing time, and Scythe had taken his place at the head of the large mass of people, Knockout's true form, and Wildstryke's true form, just behind him. He waved at his son, who was in the back, waiting on (Y/N) so he could hand her off with Dreadwing. Megatron sat in the front, of course, with his many followers behind him. No one conversated with him on account of fear (he was extremely irritable for an obvious reason). Ultra Magnus waited, almost impatient, with the other Autobots. Even Arcee and Jack waited, one a bit more willing than the other.

        "I just don't get why I have to be here too." Jack sighed, slumping in his chair.

         "Jack, be respectful," Arcee sighed, "While I may not like her just as much as you, I know how special something like this is. It's practically every femme's dream to bond with a mech. I know she wouldn't ruin it for me if I ever have the chance, so let's not ruin it for her."

The moody teen huffed, still not convinced, but kept his peace.

     Meanwhile, the bride, was anxious.

         "Raf has the rings? Where's Miko? Roman? Don't tell me Dreadwing disappeared again!"

         "I'm right here," The mech turned man laughed, and pointed out each person (Y/N) had called out, "You need to stop worrying, and sound less like Miko."

         "Hey!" The girl huffed, her hands to her hips.

         "Oh... I'm just so worried... what if he changes his mind? What if Megatron becomes too angry?"

Several small snickers were heard from the surrounding people, and June Darby put a hand to the woman's shoulder.

         "If he bolts, there's an entire army out there who will stop him, and if Megatron does anything, I'm sure even those of the Decepticons will protect the both of you from his rage." She smiled softly, a true mother, "Now come on, we need to do the final fitting for your dress."

(Y/N) was guided further behind the wall that had been set up, being readied and fawned over by the vehicon femmes, all alike in looks, but they preferred it that way.

         "Oh, now I want a human wedding!" Azule laughed.

         "Is the zipper too tight?" Amaranth asked, and (Y/N) shook her head.

         "It's just fine, don't want it too tight."

         "Or too loose!" the girl's laughed, knowing of their little surprise for both Knockout and the audience.

     At last it was time, and Soundwave started the wedding march, Miko walking down the isle, throwing her rose petals from the small white basket (Some 'magically' finding their way into several people's faces). Then came Raf, in his adorable suit, matching Knockout to a 'T', aside from his hair and glasses of course. Soon after came the bride's maids, trying their best not to giggle and skip their way to the end. The final prolonging of the bride's reveal came, being June, as the maid of honor, a 'thank you' for taking care of her while at the Autobot base.

     Knockout waited impatiently, cursing himself as he fidgeted with his hands, unable to keep still. He was nervous. He was scared. What if she ran? What if she changed her mind? What if Megatron let his rage take over? His eyes wandered the crowd, until they fell upon the bright red of his bride's wedding dress. She held black roses, a single dark red one in the middle, and her (H/L), (H/C) hair flowed over the top of the light blue, sheer tul that clung to her neck. The woman was guarded, by her two brothers, ready to hand her off. She smiled, and with every step she came closer to taking his name, closer to being bonded in the closest way she could. The man sighed, and smiled back, softly, and dreamily. He felt a nudge from Optimus, a brotherly reminder not to forget where he was. 

(Y/N) stepped beside him, and gave her bouquet to June, who took it with a wide smile. She then turned to Knockout, who took hold of her hands, and kissed the top of them.

         "You look lovelier than the one you mimic." he smiled mischievously.

         "I know," she winked, earning a chuckle from her mate.

         "Dearly beloved, we gather here today..." Scythe began, earning a glare from (Y/N), though she was smiling, he chuckled, "Just kidding, this is a Street Racer's wedding after all." he winked, and both the bride and groom rolled their eyes. Of course he'd do something like this. "Racer's! Start your engines!"

The background rolled with the purring and great roaring of the cars parked in the back, their owners smiling as they laughed, and gave the couple a thumbs up. The two laughed over the noise, and looked to Scythe once more.

         "ON YOUR MARK!" Scythe looked to Raf, who nodded with a smile, "GET SET!" (Y/N) and Knockout looked confused, and started wondering just what was the plan here. They hadn't discussed it at all... "GO!"

Raf bolted with the rings, laughing as the two finally realized what was going on, and they gave chase, one racing the other to the surprisingly fast 13 year old. All the while the cars revved, and crowd cheered watching the scene play out. (Y/N) missed the child by a hair's width, and Knockout slipped just before he could grab his collar. Finally, the two looked to each other, and nodded. They ran together, and soon had Raf in their sights, surrounding him, and engulfing him in a vast hug. The crowd cheered, and Knockout placed the wedding ring on (Y/N)'s finger, still laughing. She did the same, equally as mirthful.

     The racers ended their battle cry, and the cars became still.

         "You may now, kiss the bride."

Smiling to each other, they let Rafael out of their hold, who ran to the others, giggling all the way. The two looked to each other, still crumpled to the ground. Taking her cheek in his hand, Knockout silently asked for permission as he gazed into her eyes, those beautiful (E/C) eyes, and she gave him that permission with her silent answer of leaning closer. For a moment, there were no crowds, no racers, no Darkmount or war. Just them. The noise came back once they parted, and Knockout helped (Y/N) up to her feet. They smiled at their guests, who quickly swamped them to congratulate the newly weds.

     (Y/N) introduced her past family to her newest family.

         "Bailey, how's it going?"

         "Oh just fine," he laughed, his wavy blonde hair bouncing, "To think you've been here all this time!"

         "Well, I've been everywhere really," she answered truthfully, "Who's the girlfriend?"

He brought the black haired girl closer to him, her attire a nice blue, knee length dress, her features befitting a street racer as her pale complection glistened in the bright sunlight.

         "This is Michelle," he smiled.

         "Hi, I've heard so much about you," the woman smiled, and shook (Y/N)'s hand heartily, "Including your... other engagements," she glanced at Knockout's alt with a smile.

         "Uh... yes well, I have been busy... I'm sure you've heard of me as Knockout more than anything."

         "Oh yes! And I'm sure Mathew here is your... wing-mech?"

The now married couple glanced at each other, then smiled, a knowing smile, and an amused smile.

         "Of course," (Y/N) leaned into her husband, "He's the best wing-mech I could ever have."

         "Excuse me? Is that all I am to you?" He joked, poking her in her side.

The couple left, and the bride and groom started walking around, furthering the introductions. A trio of girls took the space in front of them next.

         "TITANIUM!" The two hugged, the seconds female's shoulder length, silver hair brushing against (Y/N)'s face, making her sneeze, "It's been so long," she laughed, "Who are these two young ladies?"

     The pastel blue clad woman ushered the two over, who smiled.

         "These are the twins, my younger sisters, the one in green is Platinum, the one in rosy pink is Uranium." They smiled and waved, perfect copies of each other, other than their sundresses, even their hair was the same dark grey.

         "Nice to meet you two!" (Y/N) smiled, and Knockout mimicked her response, "How long can you guys stay?" she asked.

         "Not very long, we don't have the same technology as you guys," she looked around the crowd of people, then winked at the couple before them, as all three holoforms glitched. The two stood dumbfounded, "See you later, Knockout." The three waved, and went deeper into the crowd.

         "I never would have thought..." (Y/N) laughed hysterically, and Knockout looked to her as if she were ill.

         "Uh-oh," came the amused voice of Arcee, "Did little-miss-neutral finally snap?"

         "Don't start now two-wheeler," Knockout growled.

         "Don't worry," she assured, "It's only fun and games this time, no horrid intent." she put a hand to her hip, "You two should cut the cake, some of your racers are getting a little too close to it."

     Looking in that direction, sure enough, several of (Y/N)'s past family were joking about sneaking a bite, and she new they would. The announcement was made, and the married couple soon stood behind the table that held the sweet confection, it's color black, with dotted yellow going around the two extended layers, the topper a pair of toy car wheels, one with a red tie, the other a blue veil. Using the knife given, they cut the cake together, and placed the piece on one of the many red plates. Knockout used a fork to give the first bite to (Y/N), resulting in some frosting catching on her nose. She glared at him, and wiped some on his own, resulting in the roaring laughter of their guests. The two served their guests, and soon went too their seat at the table made specially for them.

         "There's a dance correct?" Knockout asked, picking at his cake, he couldn't eat it, but he wasn't going to seem rude at his own wedding. The same went for both the Autobots and Decepticons.

         "Yes," (Y/N) answered with a smile, but it seemed a bit more... excited, "But you'll have to wait after my father. He gets to dance with me first."

Knockout pouted playfully, earning a shove from his wife.

     They looked at their surrounding guests, waving every once in awhile. Then someone caught (Y/N)'s eye.

         "Do you know who that is?" she pointed to a woman, who had taken an odd interest in the seeker Starscream. She wasn't flirting with him, just... talking, and he wasn't at all opposed to it.

         "I can't say I do," Knockout frowned, "How about we introduce ourselves?"

Nodding, the red clad woman allowed him to help her up, and they made their way to the talking duo, but before they could come any closer than a car's length away, the woman left, and Starscream looked to them irritably.

         "Who was that?" Knockout asked, curious,

         "No one you would know," the Seeker huffed, turning up his nose.

         "She looked nice," (Y/N) commented, finding the woman's bright blue, half shaved hair in the crowd, "Did you get her name?"

At this, the Seeker became solemn as he looked in the direction she disappeared off to.

         "Yes... She calls herself Sarah... as a human... Sangle, as herself."

The two realized why Starscream looked so spark broken. After all this time, he had finally found someone like him, and they had made her disappear as if she wasn't even there in the first place.

         "Go after her," (Y/N) sighed, "You have no reason to stay here anyways, we can count this as my pay for saving me."

Starscream, surprised at first, gave a galant bow, and a genuine smile before going to find the Seeker femme.

     Soundwave soon started a series of dance music, Scythe getting the first dance with his newly wed daughter. He put a hand to her waist, the other holding her free hand, and she put the opposite on his shoulder.

         "I've lost so much time with you." he sighed after a moment.

         "Yes, but look at how much you are gaining," (Y/N) let her head fall to his chest, "Enjoy this time, and what is to come. The past is past, it's our job to look to the future."

With a deep chuckle, Scythe kissed his daughter's head, and they danced until the song was done, though the black haired man didn't let (Y/N) go.

         "Dad, my husband gets a turn too!" she giggled as her father twirled her one last time, and she found herself in the arms of her beloved.

         "For a moment I thought he was going to take you hostage," the medic chuckled, and (Y/N) glared playfully.

         "Maybe he should. With that devilish grin, he just might be saving me."

To this, Knockout's grin only widened, and he twirled her as the next song came on. It was a lovely, almost bouncing tune, a song her and Knockout had chosen to dance to together as husband and wife: Happy. 

     The crowd watched as the two danced gracefully, Knockout sneaking a kiss or two when they were close enough, making (Y/N) giggle at his antics. It was a sweet sight, a calming sight.

         "You do make me happy, I hope you know," Knockout whispered as he brought her to face away from him, her body closely pressed to his.

         "I do, and I hope you know how much happier you make me."

         "I do." he smiled.

Their vows finished, they danced for awhile longer.

         "It's too bad you have to use your holoform," Knockout sighed, "It would have been a bit more special in my mind if I could hold you."

         "Who says you're not holding me?" with that, (Y/N) winked, and Knockout smirked.

         "You sneaky snake." he complimented.

It was nearing the end of the song when (Y/N) suddenly became antsy.

         "Is something wrong?" Knockout asked, taking a right step, his partner following suit.

         "No, I must admit," she answered truthfully, "Though you might need medical help after this."

Confused, Knockout was pushed back, and (Y/N) laughed. The firm stomping of her foot to the concrete, a resounding double thud, marked the end of the song, and a total mood change as the beginnings of Toxic rang through the old, yet new racing pad. 

     Her husband stared at her as she slowly unzipped the side of her gown, letting it fall to reveal the attached short skirt and form fitting shoes that allowed her easy movement. The Decepticon crowd cheered, and the street racers joined their chorus, the Autobots stayed silent, though quite stunned, except Raf and Miko, who were laughing at Knockout's reaction. (Y/N) sauntered up to him, and took hold of his hand as she began to dance around his fluid, though stunned holoform. His head finally came back to the present when (Y/N) grabbed hold of the back of his neck, and raised herself to be eye level, her legs to one side of his body. 

         "What is all this?" he chuckled, a combination of nervousness and joy.

         "I've pleased the gentleman side of you," she smiled, "But, in the end, we're Decepticons at spark."

Laughing, the red haired man twirled the both of them around, and soon started dancing with her, a quick and not so easy task, (Y/N) being ahead of him in her dance, having practiced for many an hour. Once the song ended, so did their dance, and the Decepticon crowd clapped with a great vigor, while the Autobots only clapped to be polite.

     The newly weds bowed, and laughed as they looked to each other, out of breath, tired, but not quite ready to retire. They decided to mingle for a bit longer while others danced, the vehicon femme's finding a vehicon mech to dance with. Being too tired to dance, Knockout and (Y/N) escaped into the crowd, finding a very unwelcoming sight. 

         "(Y/N)!" Came the cooing call of her mother, Casandra, a perfect copy of her daughter, hooked arm in arm with an unknown man, his hair a long blonde, his face feminine, and was much taller than the woman who clung to him, "It's been so long dearie!"

         "Not long enough..." (Y/N) grumbled, "I didn't think you'd come."

         "Are you kidding? Me? Miss my only child's wedding?"

To this (Y/N) gritted her teeth.

         "Now Mathew, I understand you're a medic from talking around."

         "Medic, part time scientist and inventor," Knockout corrected, still not quite used to the human name chosen for him.

         "Right, right. You must be quite rich then. My late fifth husband was a psychologist. He made good money, though I couldn't understand a word he said, being German and all, but we got along."

The audience of two could only guess what kind of relationship that was, and found themselves disgusted.

         "I saw that your father's here... You know he's not the one who raised you."

         "I would have to agree with your mother, little one," the tall blonde said, patting the woman's hand, "Why invite such an awful man?"

(Y/N) didn't know what kind of lies Casandra had been telling this poor man, but it kept a still raging fire lit that was about to burst.

         "Because he is my father, and more of a parent then I have ever had."

         "Sweetie don't say that," Casandra scolded, and unhooked herself from husband number who-knows-what, bringing a hand to her daughter's face, to which she flinched before it came to a gentle contact, "You know I care more than he does, or else he would have stayed." Her words had a cold touch to them, and (Y/N)'s eyes widened in a familiar fear.

         "Not like you cared before, so why care now?" Knockout began, his distaste for the woman apparent, "See if I'm good enough to steal from your own daughter?"

There was a moment of silence from Casandra, who wrinkled her nose, and stepped away from (Y/N).

         "Of course not," she finally said, though showed only disgust towards the two now, "She knows I don't get involved in her life much. Come on Buch, it's a little... drab here anyway."

The two left, and Knockout made sure to keep a strong hold on (Y/N)'s shoulders so she woudn't go after them. He felt her anger, both through her ring, and from her shaking form.

         "Come on... You already know what is going through my mind." he coaxed her away and into the crowd, where he was able to calm her burning anger with a small glass of champagne.

         "You're not trying to get me drunk now are you?" she giggled into her glass, taking another sip.

         "I don't think it'll benefit me," he chuckled.

     They were talking to a conglomeration of Autobots and Decepticons, some racers intermixed, when a new comer came to greet them. She rolled up in a black and grey JEEP, a classic style, maybe closer to WWII, or just after, She wore a leather jacket, straight black hair framing her face, and loose, dark jeans with a couple of tears, tan combat boots adorning her feet. She walked up to the couple with no fear, or hesitance.

         "What's your business here?" Megatron bellowed, creating a wall between the married couple and her.

         "A message for the newly weds from my employer," she answered, "He couldn't make it."

         "Oh! Are you from Moriarty's crew?" (Y/N) inquired, looking around Megatron's giant frame.

         "Yes," was the straightforward answer, "He sends his regrets, and his congratulations."

         "That all?" Knockout asked, a little confused that the eccentric old man would only send a short message.

         "No, he did send this as well," the woman went back to her vehicle, and dug through her passenger seat, bringing out a small package, giving it to the two once she found out that they had followed her, "He said something about cars, an analogy... but I couldn't figure anything out from his accent."

         "Oh, you're new! I should have known, he sends all the new recruits on errands like this," (Y/N) laughed, "Word of advice, keep things simple, or else it'll go completely over his head! Thank you though, send him our thanks."

         "I don't think we caught your name," Knockout noted, and the woman smiled.

         "They call me Deception."

         "Magic tricks?" Knockout inquired.

         "Something like that," the JEEP's headlights flashed, though Deception's hands were plainly seen at her sides.

         "Deception indeed," (Y/N) winked, and they bid their new friend farewell.

     It would be another two hours before the newly weds finally announced their departure, their last hurrah a one-way race. Knockout stepped into his alt, being cheered on by most of the men, while (Y/N) was cheered on by the women, and some men.

         "BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!" Roman hollered over the two's engines. And the crowd replied.

         "LET'S GO RACING BOYS!"

They were off before anyone could change their minds, and raced to Darkmount, hidden by an immense hologram, created by Shockwave in order to hide the mass of metal. They swerved, and drifted, taking their time to their destination, having fun going against each other, a friendly rivalry. They charged into Darkmount, and drifted through the corners, one trying to beat the other to the Nemesis. They neared the war ship, and both slowed down, coming in to an agreed tie.

         "Stay right here," (Y/N) urged Knockout, "I'll be right back!"

She sped off, and Knockout waited, having to wait a good few minutes before the ground was disturbed by the giant pede of an Insecticon.

         "Thank you," (Y/N) smiled at him.

         "You are most welcome, Arrowhead." he placed her on the ground, and went into the fortress.

         "What the...?"

His wife jumped into his passenger seat, and smiled.

         "The Insecticons didn't want to come, but still wanted to take part some how, so I let a single representative carry me from one place to here."

Knockout nodded, a little unsure of things, but continued to drive into the war ship. It was a comfortable silence that engulfed the two, one that both smiled in, until the mech was stopped just before his berthroom door.

         "Stay right here-"

         "Again?"

        "Yes again, but this time you can transform."

With a heavy sigh, though an amused one, Knockout transformed once (Y/N) was in the berthroom, and waited, leaning against the opposite wall. He was wondering just what she was doing when the door slid open, and he found Wildstryke staring at him.

         "What's this for?" he chuckled, bringing himself up off the wall.

         "Well... I know you don't like the idea of human interfacing... soooo..." she smiled sheepishly, and Knockout found that his cooling fans were quite loud when they wanted to be.

         "Uh-" he coughed, "I mean, well, it's not like it's mandatory!"

         "You don't want to?"

         "What? NO! I mean, yes-well, you're, I mean-" he sputtered, and Wildstryke smiled softly, taking a servo and bringing his faceplate closer to hers, leaving a soft kiss, being successful in getting him to shut up.

         "Is my medic afraid of scratching his finish?" she purred, making him shiver.

         "You can scratch this finish anytime," he admitted, a dreamy look in his optics as he stared into hers.

         "Then come here and practice that medical degree of yours."

She started to gently pull him in, but Knockout didn't go past the door.

         "Are you sure?" he asked once more.

         "About as sure as my virginity right now." She huffed.

         "Wait.... You're-?"

With a laugh, Wildstryke took hold of the armor just below his chin, and yanked him in. 

(For those of you who want to ask: No. No smut, no lemon, no lime WHATEVER you call it. Just, no. I think it's apparent what happens afterwards.  

I drew both versions of the dress myself! And these types of dresses actually exist! I was AMAZED! You can literally take off the bottom half!

Thank you lovely people who allowed me to use your OC's! I hope you approve of their placement!)

@Sangletato

@Mickilol1

@Alisha541 

@LittleBlueBadass

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.4K 29
Bumblebee X female! reader TFP This is the story of how you fell in love with an Autobot, even though you yourself are a Decepticon. This is the stor...
28.2K 715 9
Team Prime encounters the mysterious "right hand" of Megatron named Liberator who proceeds to exploit all of their weaknesses and strategically defea...
33.2K 822 30
This is a Transformers Prime fanfic about Knockout and Breakdown. Knockout and Breakdown are sparkmates, and after they spend some special alone time...
13.6K 550 20
The thrilling sequeal following the rebuilding of Cybertron, and the introduction to a new problem! PARENTHOOD. What will happen when our two favorit...