✔️ Moon | Yoonkook ABO (alpha...

By StellyBish

Ever since Jungkook presented as an omega, he has been avoiding alphas. He couldn't stand the lustful looks... More

Introduction
Mint & Peaches (part 1)
Mint & Peaches (part 2)
Mint & Peaches (part 4)
Moon (Bonus part 1)
Moon (Bonus part 2)
Bundles of Joy (Extra part 1)
Bundles of Joy (Extra part 2)

Mint & Peaches (part 3)

12.6K 643 263
By StellyBish

I'm using all my strength to hold myself back.

I'm not pure, baby. The devil's whispers are igniting me.

My thoughts are running wild, I want to go all the way.

  ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yoongi noted how the boy didn't really seem scared and that did things to his pride, the omega trusted him, even though it was just their first meeting.

"I would never do something like that."

Yoongi assured the boy and Jungkook smiled, however that bright smile instantly dropped when the alpha continued.

"And I can't allow you to have your first time in some damn stall."

"W-what? B-but I told you that-"

Panic flooded Jungkook's whole being when the older let go of his ass and the hand that was under his t-shirt disappeared as well. Had Jungkook said or done something wrong? Things were going so well. The alpha wasn't just going to leave him like this, right?

"Relax, Hyung is going to take care of you."

Yoongi said and brushed the fingers of his left hand against the omega's cheek to ease the boy down. Before Jungkook could question what the older meant by that, Yoongi's right hand travelled down and the alpha unbuttoned the button of Jungkook's jeans. The omega swallowed hard when the older unzipped his jeans and pulled them down a bit. Jungkook felt exposed like this, he wanted the alpha to remove some of his clothes as well, but something told him that Yoongi wouldn't do that.

"So beautiful."

Yoongi said and kissed the omega again. The alpha kissed him hard and Jungkook moaned into the kiss when the older palmed his erection. The boy let Yoongi abuse his lower lip and wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, he once again threaded his fingers through the older's hair and pulled him impossibly close. Jungkook absolutely loved Yoongi's hair, it was so smooth, so silver, it suited the alpha a lot.

"Hyung."

Jungkook rasped out in between the kisses and the older pecked his lips one last time before he stepped back.

"Turn around, sweetheart."

Jungkook's heart thumped super fast in his chest, partly because of the affectionate nickname and partly because of the anticipation of what was about to follow.

The omega complied without asking any questions and Yoongi pulled the boy's jeans down to his knees and then did the same with Jungkook's underwear.

Yoongi hiked up the omega's white t-shirt and something akin to an animalistic grunt left his lips upon the magnificent sight. For a while he just stared, because Jungkook had managed to steal his breath away. The boy already sounded and looked wrecked, but Yoongi wanted to bring even more pleasure to the omega, so he slicked up his fingers with his own saliva and slowly pushed one of them though Jungkook's entrance. The boy didn't tense up at all, he just moaned again. The finger went in too easily and that made Yoongi utter a question.

"Do you often play with yourself, Jungkook?"

Jungkook hummed in response, too lost in the feeling of finally having one of the alpha's fingers inside him.

"How many fingers do you put in?" Yoongi asked, as he wriggled his finger around, making Jungkook squirm a bit.

"U-usually three. Sometimes four."

The omega admitted and was rewarded with one more finger.

"Ah- ah, Hyung. F-feels good."

"What a good omega. You prepare yourself so earnestly for an alpha's cock, huh?"

Yoongi cooed and slipped his fingers in and out of the omega, such wanton sounds escaped from Jungkook's mouth upon the action and that encouraged the alpha to thrust his fingers in with more force.

"Y-Yoongi- ah- Hyung."

Jungkook had fingered himself many times, the sensation wasn't supposed to feel like something entirely new, but it did. Yoongi's fingers reached so deep inside of him, it felt incredibly good. Jungkook supported his whole body weight on the wall and whimpered when the older wrapped his fingers around his member and started stroking him. Yoongi's hand moved up and down the omega's shaft at the same speed as his fingers slid in and out of Jungkook and the boy parted his lips just so he could let out some broken sounds and incoherent words.

"God... look at you. You're already so wet, Jungkook."

Yoongi was truly amazed, the boy was so responsive to every single touch, he definitely felt all of this with every fiber of his body. It was quite interesting how Jungkook tried to muffle his moans and yet pushed his ass against Yoongi's fingers, so he could get more friction. The alpha had momentary forgotten where they were and the fact that anybody could walk into the restroom and hear them. It added up to the excitement, but it also drove the alpha crazy, because only if they weren't in this goddamn stall, only if they were somewhere else, somewhere where Yoongi could actually do as he pleases-

"Damn it, Jungkook. The things that I want to do to you..."

The alpha cursed under his breath and fastened his pace, his grip around the omega's cock tightened and he pushed his fingers even deeper, while searching for the spot that would make the boy see stars.

"Hyung- I, please- more. I want more."

Jungkook shamelessly begged and tried to lower his voice, but it was a futile attempt, because the older granted his wish immediately and added a third finger.

"Fuck. You surely know how to rile up an alpha, don't you? Hmm, Jungkook?"

It didn't take long to find the omega's sweet spot and a sinfully loud moan echoed in the empty restroom. Yoongi aimed his thrusts at the same spot, over and over again. The omega's mewls were his fuel and he did something stupid, of course he did...

Because Jeon Jungkook was the epitome of temptation, so Yoongi ultimately made a mistake. He rubbed his clothed cock against the omega's left, perky ass cheek. He really shouldn't have done that, not when he was painfully hard and wanted to get rid of every single piece of clothing that was separating them. 

Shit, shit.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he felt the alpha's member and oh, Yoongi was big, very big, huge even and the boy wasn't sure if even four fingers would be able to stretch him enough for Yoongi's cock. The closeness triggered something in Jungkook, it sparked a desire that had been locked up until now and he blindly reached behind himself. He clutched onto the older's shirt and tried to bring him even closer.

"Oh my gosh, Yoongi... I want you. Just- please. Hyung, I'll be good. I promise, a-ah-"

Jungkook didn't know why the alpha was holding back, what was stopping him? Didn't they come here to do this? Why was Jungkook the only one drowning in pleasure?? He wanted the alpha to feel good as well.

"You can't say something like that, Jungkook. You can't- I'm trying my best to hold back."

Yoongi kept on abusing the omega's prostate in hope that the boy would soon reach his climax, he could tell that that Jungkook was close. This had to an end soon, otherwise Yoongi was going to snap. Alphas were not famous for their self-control and Yoongi was no different, it was already so damn hard to resist the urge to claim the boy and Jungkook was just making things tons worse by saying such things.

How was Yoongi supposed to hold back when such a stunning omega was presenting itself to him, an omega which was practically begging to be fucked? Yoongi was soon going to lose his mind, his sanity.

"I don't want to hurt you, Jungkook." Yoongi stated and leaned in to leave a chaste kiss on the omega's slightly exposed right shoulder.

"Y-you won't hurt me. I can- I can take it." Jungkook wasn't entirely certain he would manage, but he was going to try his best, he didn't want to let down the alpha.

"I won't be able to stop, I'll fill you up to the brim. I'll knot you, you can't take it. Not now, sweetheart."

Jungkook wanted to whine in protest, they could at least try, but instead he choked on his own spit when the alpha hit his spot with all three fingers at the same time and pumped his cock even faster.

"Hyung, hyung, Yoongi-hyung, ah, ah."

Jungkook chanted the same words like a broken record, he couldn't even think straight anymore, it was all too much, but his whole body trembled when teeth grazed over his neck. Yoongi said he wasn't going to do that, Jungkook trusted the alpha, but why were his lips hovering so dangerously close to that part of his neck where... one bite and their lives were going to change forever.

"N-no, wait."

Jungkook pleaded, as he came to his senses, but the alpha remained in the same position.

"Ssht, don't worry. I told you, there's nothing to be afraid of."

Yoongi couldn't take this any longer, Jungkook's scent was getting stronger by each passing second and his wolf was starting to rage inside of him, his wolf has always been too smart for his own good and he wanted to take control. Yoongi couldn't possibly battle with his wolf and keep Jungkook safe at the same time, things could get messy.

So he sank his teeth in the omega's neck and Jungkook arched his spine. Yoongi hoped he wasn't hurting the boy, the bite was a bit lower than where the vital spot on Jungkook's neck was, but it was still very close to a mating bite. It felt intimate and special. Jungkook felt special, that bite had to mean something, right?

Jungkook's heart was pounding rapidly, he could barely stand on his legs and the ecstasy from the bite just left him breathless. The heat in the pit of his stomach became unbearable, he couldn't hold it anymore and he painted the restroom wall in white.

He tried to catch his breath, while Yoongi sucked onto the flesh of his neck, he was going to leave behind a rather enormous mark, an evidence of what they had done.

Yoongi looked at the mark on the boy's neck, it was very red, maybe the omega was in pain, so he followed his instinct and licked over the wound that he had made.

He pulled his fingers out and carefully turned Jungkook around, the boy's face clearly showed that he was still in a blissful state and the alpha smiled. He cleaned up the younger and helped him put on his clothes. He really had no time for this, but he made sure to clean the wall of the stall as well.

Everything was a blur, Jungkook's mind was in a haze, he was still trying to comprehend what had just occurred. He registered the alpha's gentle touches, he felt treasured and when he was fully dressed the alpha asked him if he was alright. Jungkook robotically nodded, because he didn't trust his voice.

Yoongi kissed him again and Jungkook was about to reach out and once again bury his fingers in the older's hair, but it all ended before he could even raise his hand.

Just like that... the alpha left.

Yoongi left without saying anything else.   

    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 

Don't be too hard on Yoongi! 

& omg, he's such a lovely precious baby!!! 😭💗  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.1K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
448K 26.2K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
258K 17.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
26.4K 3.3K 26
"How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty moons." "Moon...