Sweet Trap

By proudOtaku

Three years of no communication that leads Sanji to be the Man of Cruelty, who really hates women including N... More

Stupid Woman

Greedy Woman

452 7 0
By proudOtaku

SWEET TRAP
By: MrPrinceLoveCook / proudOtaku

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece, it is from the genius Oda! But the idea of this fiction is from me, an aspiring author.

CHAPTER ONE. Greedy Woman

A SWEET TRAP captured me and it won't let me go.

This is a story that will capture your heart.

A story of a greedy navigator and a famous chef.

Trap is not all about plotting something that will lead into danger just to get what a person want but sometimes it is also the best way to capture someone.

Someone close to your heart.

Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows.

SCROLL DOWN

The execution of Gol D. Roger, the first king of pirates, marked the beginning of THE GREAT PIRATE ERA.

When he was about to execute, he proclaimed to the whole world that ONE PIECE was true. It was the greatest treasure.

Starting from his proclamation, the Great Pirate Era began to rise rapidly.

Many people all around the globe started to raise their Jolly Roger Flag just to show and to call themselves 'Pirates' for the purpose of claiming One Piece.

The four major big seas of East Blue, North Blue, West Blue and South Blue were almost occupied by the so-called pirate, and they were all engaging into deadly fights, from the small crew up to the biggest one.

It was not just the four seas but it included also the Grandline, New World, Fishmen Island and Skypiea. The whole world itself.

Frightening blood was everywhere. Loud sounds of slashing metal, along with painful wailed, were the only music. Dreadful scenes of merciless killing were the main shows.

Pirates to pirates, pirates to pirate hunters, pirates to different groups like revolutionary, and pirates to marines.

There was no peace, only a war, anywhere and everywhere.

But no one had ever thought that a small well-known group of young pirates called Mugiwara Pirates had finally found ONE PIECE.

They found the greatest treasure ONE PIECE at the end of Grandline, RAFTEL. Then, it marked the end of The Great Pirate Era.

The long frightening era of Pirates was finally OVER.

Monkey D. Luffy promulgated the title PIRATE KING. His title indicated that his crew had already conquered the entire world, the Grandline, both Paradise and New World.

But the World Government leading by the Celestial Dragons kept pursuing all pirates around the world. They did not even bother to identify if the person they killed was a real pirate or not, even though Pirate Era was no longer exist.

The main purpose of their action was to show that they were still the most powerful people in the world. They had also created a massive extermination, eliminating those people who were taking the side of the new Pirate King.

"ENOUGH!" The new pirate king, Monkey D. Luffy screamed.

From his lead, the Pirate King himself, accompanied by the oneness of all pirate groups, revolutionary, and some marine alliance, they took an advance to destroy the whole World Government, along with the Celestial Dragons.

The World Government became the battle field between pirates and marines, marines to revolutionary.

A bloody battle that took the life of many people. An historical battle that became the undying trend news all over the world. An imperishable battle that marked the end of World Government and destroyed the cruelty rule of Celestial Dragons.

The MUGIWARA PIRATES became the saviour of mankind, from the sky island Skypeia down to the sea Mermen Island. They were the new heroes and heroines of the entire World.

The second captain, Pirate hunter RORONOA ZORO had defeated his master Dracule Mihawk, the Hawk Eye, one of the royal Shichibukai. He then finally claimed the title he was dreaming, the title, 'The World’s Greatest Swordsman’.

The Navigator Cat Burglar NAMI had finally drew the entire world map. In addition, she became one of the richest women after gaining her part from the greatest treasure One Piece.

The Sniper Long nose Sogeking USOPP slowly conquered his weakness just to have his throne as The Bravest Warrior of the Sea. He then also claimed the title SNIPER KING.

The LoveCook Black Leg SANJI had finally found and reached the legendary ALL BLUE. The sea he was looking for, the sea he was dreaming, and the sea of his life. Where all the water from all over the four seas gathered. He also became one of the famous bachelors alive.

The tiny candy lover TONY TONY CHOPPER became a great doctor, and due to his doctorate ability he could possibly cure any diseases.

The archaeologist NICO ROBIN had found the Rio Poneglyph, the true text of history. It also included the Void Century.

The Cyborg FRANKY's dream had already fulfilled when his beloved Thousand Sunny overcame vigorously the extreme hardships of reaching the end of Grandline.

The Soul King BROOK finally met his friend Laboon, his former crew whale member.

Yes, the Mugiwara Crew had finally achieved their dreams.

But...

It was all occurred THREE YEARS AGO.

Yes, three years already had passed them by, when they officially fulfilled each and everyone dream.

But after a long, very long conversation that actually led to argument, fight and struggle for each opinion and right. They had finally came up with only one result and that was to disband.

Yes, to separate from each other. Trying to face the journey of the new beginning without each other.

The only purpose for their separation was to face the new life without relying too much from each other. To stand alone and live as an ordinary human being, totally leaving the pirate life.

Mugiwara Separation.

The sea was quiet and steady as the blew of the wind slowly passing by.

The seagulls flew up in the sky mirthfully.

The few groups of hardworking fishermen could only be seen beneath the wide sky. They were so busy capturing bunches of varieties of fish from the vast sea just to sell or to eat them.

It was so peaceful.

Yeah, Pirates era was already over.

In the far away sea of East Blue, there was a small island that comprised of few villages. The island itself was one of those few islands that triumphantly freed by the Mugiwara Pirates from the cruelty rulers, specifically from the evil Pirates.

One of the villages was where the famous and beautiful navigator of Mugiwara Pirates resided. It was called the Cocoyashi village.

COCOYASHI VILLAGE.

"Ahh… I need MONEY!" Tangerine hair woman yawned.

She had a big chocolate round eyes, her hair was long but untidy. She wore an old fashion long dress, and it looked like, she had not even took her bath for a long period of time, more than five or seven days?

"Geez, Nami… will you please keep quiet, remember that you are still holding my daughter." Her sister Nojiko warned, giving her a frowned. She was also holding her newborn baby, her baby boy.

"Oh, sorry." Nami apologized, realizing quickly that a small baby girl was sleeping peacefully between her arms. Rocking gently the baby to sleep again. "But, I badly need money… I want money Nojiko!"

"Shhht… peep down, will you?" Nojiko flashed her glare.

"You really don't understand my feeling, this beautiful maiden feeling." Nami wept quietly, her right hand slowly moved to wipe her tears though there was no really tears below her eyes.

"Oh, Come on!" Nojiko snorted irritatingly, giving Nami her 'whatever look'. "You need money, for what? I thought you have already accomplished things need to be accomplished."

"You really don't understand…" Nami stood up abruptly, making sure that the baby in her arms was fine. Raising her head with her big eyes fixed on the horizon, showing her extreme determination.

"Hey… hey, careful… careful." Nojiko warned.

"My dear Nojiko, MONEY IS EVERYTHING! Yes, without money there is no point of living, right?" Nami stated. Her big chocolate eyes shifted directly to Nojiko, nodding nonstop by herself.

"What a bullshit quotation." Nojiko cussed. She raised her right eyebrows annoyingly, totally ignoring her mumbling sister.

"Well to tell you the truth, I just need money because I badly want to publish my latest volume navigation book. It's been a couple of months since I have finished it." Nami revealed. She sat down frustratingly on her chair, with her teary eyes focused on the baby.

"Ohhh…" Nojiko just said. But without further ado she then added. "Oba-san, why don't you try to hunt a rich bachelor just to be your boyfriend or else be your husband?" Curving her mouth into a smirked.

Nami budged her eyes, glaring annoyingly at her sister. "Nojiko, I said MONEY! M.O.N.E.Y. Money… Not boyfriend or worst husband, get it?"

Nojiko cracked into laughter. "That is why I told you to hunt rich boyfriend, rich means money, right? Not to mention, it seems you are too old for staying single, you know what I mean."

"I am still in my twenties, not really that old as your mind thinking. Well, I prefer staying single or even poor than being a fat mother."

"Oh, really?" Nojiko simpered.

"Absolutely." Nami conceded.

"Oh come on, will you please young maiden look at yourself, try to look at yourself in front of a mirror for you to find out, who is really look like a mother between the two of us." Nojiko suggested.

Slowly, Nami took a short glance down to her lower body. She was wearing a long old dress, enough to make her look like a mother, then her sister wore a sexy outfit that could make any man drooled. Realizing her sister was right. "Shut up!"

"There are so many fishes in the sea, from this point try to hunt down those rich one. Well, in fact, you have a lot of rich suitors, why don't you start recognizing them by reciprocating what they are offering."

"Just like I have said, I don't need a man. All I need is my money, money. money. money!"

"Come to think of it, it has been three years since your crew, the famous Mugiwara Crew disbanded. What do you think about them? You know, up until now they are still famous, so super rich, and still looking for you. Do you miss them, especially Black Leg Sanji…"

"Urg! Shut up!" Nami stopped. She placed her hands above her ears, preventing herself from hearing any information concerning about her crew.

Seeing her sister reactions, an idea automatically popped from Nojiko's brain. "Actually, have you read the current news today, regarding about your beloved crew?"

"I am a busy woman, so it is obvious… I don't have time for that…"

"Time? Don't make me laugh, you have a lot of time, remember you have already done your world map and your navigation guide books." Nojiko corrected, loving the way she teased her.

"Shut up, Nojiko!" Nami mumbled. This time, she softly placed her head above the table while staring at the horizon again, but making sure the baby in her arms was fine. "Money, where are you my precious money? Please come back to me…"

Nojiko broke into laughter again. "Oh, please."

"If I have a lot of money, I will buy everything, everything my eyes can reach, everything my imagination can imagine, to go shopping, buy the new fashion dress, new gadget…"

"Black leg Sanji of Mugiwara Crew is rank as one of the youngest billionaires AGAIN." Nojiko yelped, flipping incessantly the newspaper directly at Nami's eyes, interrupting her sister imagination precisely.

"Waa... what?" Nami yelped, turning her whole attention quickly to Nojiko, as Nojiko was now on her act of she did not say anything at all, instead she just kept rocking her son gently.

"Oh nothing." Nojiko flashed her smirked.

"What do you mean about billionaire… who? And what about Sanji-kun?" Nami asked rapidly. She laid the baby in the baby carriage softly, then right away she jumped out just to grab hold of her sister's shoulders, shaking them hardly.

"Hey, stop it! Stop it!" Nojiko cried, trying her might to shove Nami away from her tight grasped.

"I will only stop if you tell me about Sanji-kun."

"As expected from Cat Burglar, when it comes to money her ears suddenly become sharp."

"What I want to know is about Sanji-kun?"

"Oh, about Black Leg? Am I hearing it right? Because you told me earlier that you don't really have time for them, about the news regarding about your nakama."

"Nojiko!"

"Fine, okay fine... but I can only tell you the thing I know, don't expect too much from me."

"Okay, just go on."

"Where should I begin?"

"Everything you know, just say it."

"It all begins three years ago, the disbanded of your crew then it started the new life of the well-known chef all over the world. Black Leg Sanji started his restaurant at the center of his dream sea the All Blue. Fortunately, due to his God given ability of making delicious cuisine, his restaurant rapidly grew until it had conquered the entire world. Many people from all over the world have payed on visit, day after day, night after night without even break. Then obviously, the owner became a part of the richest people in this world. Accordingly to the recent survey, he ranks again as one of the youngest billionaires."

The information she had heard concerning about her nakama, not just a nakama but someone special to her, in her heart, made her mouth hanged open, widely enough to see her entire mouth.

Her chocolate eyes grew even larger with her wholly frozen body. She could not really believe in that unbelievable and unconvincing news.

How could that possibly be happened?

"In addition, the Pirate king Monkey D. Luffy together with the Sniper King Usopp, the tiny greatest doctor Chopper and the skeleton Brook, live with your Sanji-kun in All Blue." Nojiko added. Effortlessly, she pretended that she did not even saw Nami's funny reactions.

WHAT THE HELL!

Beaucoup images about Sanji being so damn rich occupied Nami's brain, imagining things that only God knew if they were true or not.

Multifold questions bombarded her brain, such as why she did not even know anything about this shocking news? Why she did not have any idea regarding about this kind of news?

Using her slim fingers to count quickly how many years had passed but in the end her THREE fingers had remained.

Three years?

But it was so damn short…?

SO SHORT!

It was so short for her because she had spent her whole three years doing absolutely nothing compare to her nakama.

Three years had quickly passed them by, but only her life did not even change. Only her life did not even progress a little bit. Frankly speaking, her life became even more useless, more stupid and more worst.

Useless?

Yes, her life was useless because according to her, she did not have anything, as in anything. Well, she still had her sister, niece, nephew, the Cocoyashi, the respect of her villagers and the tangerine grove but the word 'no anything' only meant for her, no money, no fame, no husband or boyfriend, no children, no permanent house, no mansion, no villa, no beach resort, no new fashion dress, no jewelry, no famous perfume, and no new sets of make-up.

Heck!

Come on guys, let us try to look at her situation.

Our navigator's tangerine long hair was messy, her face was oily. She was wearing her very old long dress, and it looked like it was a clothes for pregnant that was why her sister called her Oba-san, in Japanese means 'old woman', with her wooden sandals. No jewelry and no make-up at all. However, no matter what she looked, she was still beautiful, more beautiful than before, stunning as ever with her appealing body.

But,

What was the value of her beauty if she did not have money?

Worst?

If Sanji was ranked as one of those rich billionaires then her situation was the opposite.

Yes, the worst part of her life was being a part of those unemployed. No permanent job or no job at all. Nami still had her smart brain but it was no used at all.

No money, only waiting for her sister Nojiko to feed her.

Nojiko already married, having twins children, baby boy and baby girl. Her husband was a business man, the owner of the famous store in their village.

Compare to our skillful navigator, her sister was way better.

The reason why she did not have any idea of her nakama's fame or situation was simply because she was trying to prevent herself from hearing any news concerning about their success. It might sound so selfish but she really could not help herself but to feel pity about her poor situation.

She was too jealous of their fame and success. But too pity her own situation.

She did not even participate in every event or reunion given by her crew because she still felt pity in her situation all over again. The fact that her crew invited her countless time but she had never showed up. They even looked for her.

Every time her crew docked in her village just to pick her up, all she did was to hide,  hid herself from them and kept on pretending that they had never showed up, and she had never saw or heard them. Although, she wanted to meet them so badly and so terribly, to chat with them, laugh with them, sing and dance with them, and be with them, especially with him.

Why hide?

Let's put you in her situation dear guys.

What would you do if your close friends or best friends came to pick you up, not to mention they, each and every one of them, were so successful and so famous in the entire Globe. They were the main topics and the headlines of every news. They were spending their time just to visit every beautiful places. They were even enjoying their youth and money with the company of their fellow billionaires. Drinking and eating luxurious foods, wasting their money on some unnecessary stuffs and many more billionaire things. While you, as a member of their crew, was an unemployed, a burden to your sister's family. You were spending your life watching your sister children, being caretaker and worst eyeing your tangerine groves die.

Just imagine. Extend your mind to imagine.

Would you come out from your hidden place and welcome them with a broad smile, pretending that everything was alright.

Or

Would you choose to hide until they had finally decided to leave after totally disturbing your village just to look for you?

Of course, you were going to hide though deep inside you really missed them. You kept biting your lower lip hardly while your tears fell down on your cheeks ceaselessly.

So please do not blame this greedy woman.

Why greedy woman?

Let us review again fellowship, in the past three years when Mugiwara pirates found One Piece the greatest treasure. They divided that treasure into nine because obviously they were all nine. Let me give you an appropriate example, if the treasure is 100%, all the members got 10% but only Nami got 20%.

Of course, it was really unfair that was why they began to fight, arguments suddenly filled up the air but when our angry navigator banged the table saying, "I am the navigator because of my skills we are here, so don't you dare try to complain!"

Almost all of them shut sluggishly their mouths, cursing this greedy woman underneath their voices. Well, except Black Leg Sanji who happily danced like a stupid erotic ballerina and cheered Mellorine~.

Then the curse finally bit this greedy woman.

What was happened to the 20% treasure she got?

Attentively, she had spent her 20% treasure doing the useless stuff, straight without even thinking the outcome. She had gone shopping, visiting every shopping mall she heard, bought everything she saw, made her beauty into a goddess, until there was nothing left, nothing at all even a tiny amount of beli, and she got totally poor.

Now, all she could do was to touch and smell the things she had bought before.

She ought to make her life busy, so busy enough to forget being a burden to Nojiko's family, or being useless unemployed to society. So in the end, she became the caretaker of Nojiko's children.

Let me tell you the worst among the worsts.

She was still a virgin, as in the word VIRGIN. A person who had not experience sexual intercourse.

SHOCK!

Yeah, I feel you too.

But yes, she was still a virgin. Though the way she wore her clothes tells another story.

Being a virgin was one of the many reasons why she had chose to hide from her nakama. Robin knew that she was a virgin when they were pirates, and it was three years ago. If she would show up to their gathering, there was really a big possibility that Robin would ask her about her virginity. Seeing Robin wicked grinned when she would find out that up until now her bestfriend was still untouchable sent shivered inside her whole body, to her organs and cells, outside her soul.

Luffy and Usopp were way younger than her but compare to her, Luffy was already engaged to the beautiful Pirate Empress Boa Hancock. Usopp was the same, he was already engaged to his childhood friend Kaya.

Surely, Robin was not a virgin anymore just like the rest of her nakama. Well, except the child brain Chopper.

Moral lesson: Guys, please don't be too greedy because you might end up like her, worse than her situation. I warn you.

Hey Nami what happen?

Why were you still a virgin?

The main reason behind her virginity was the same with those women who was still waiting for the right guy, although her way of clothing was kind of telling the opposite.

LAME

"Oi, Nami? Are you still there?" Nojiko asked, waving her hand directly to Nami's eyes, interrupting her mind review.

"Wha… What?" Nami shuttered, fixing her eyes to her sister.

"Please tell me about your plan, mind you that I am still your elder sister," Nojiko said, raising her right eyebrow.

"Plan?"

"Yes, your plan."

"But I don't have any plan."

"Don't tell me up until now you want to remain being a caretaker to my twins? I am not complaining when I really love the idea of you being my twins’ caretaker forever. But sometimes you need to think another plan just to improve your life."

"I am thinking but...”

“What?”

“It is just...”

"Don't tell me you still want to hide your big ass from your nakama, not planning at all to show up?"

"It is not like that… it just… it is just, I am not ready."

"Ready for what? Oh come on oba-san!"

"You don't get it, just look at me Nojiko!”

Nojiko just looked at Nami, from her head down to her toes, then toes up to her head. “Then?”

“I am totally useless, burden, stupid unemployed compare to them, their situations are absolutely different. Their names always rank up to the list of the richest and famous people in this entire globe…"

"You entirely consume by your insecurity, you know.”

“But it is the truth!”

“Why don’t you try to remember, your nakamas are different and you know that too well. They don't even care about their nakama's status or popularity, as long as you are a part of their family.”

Nami just speechless.

“You are The Cat Burglar Nami, who created the path all the way to One Piece, their bossy navigator that they are looking for almost three years. I am absolutely sure that they will going to accept you without further ado. They really miss you so much. They will going to hug you until you cannot longer breath. "

"I know it Nojiko, I try to convince myself so many times but… but I know deep within that they have already forgotten about my existence. They have their own lives and will just focus more on about their futures, soon Luffy will marry Hancock, same with Usopp to Kaya, Robin to Franky, Zoro to admiral Tashigi… then Sanji-kun to Brook. All of them… they had already forgotten about my existence a long time ago. How could they possibly try to remember the existence of a greedy woman, who only loves money more than her nakama."

"Hey, Sanji to Brook? Are you out of your mind?"

"What I mean, Sanji-kun might be stupid and pervert but he really symbolizes the real gentleman." Nami explained, then her mouth slightly curved into warm smile, "I am pretty sure, he has already found his special someone and very soon he will going to marry her." Her face suddenly changed into a grief, sorrowful. Her eyes fixed onto the floor.

"That is too bad but sorry to destroy your so-called grievance because I thought Black Leg is still a bachelor."

WHAT?

WHAAAAAAAAAT?

"Wha… what? Will you please say it again?" Nami cried. Her eyes got even larger, jumping near beside Nojiko.

"Your Sanji-kun is still a bachelor."

BACHELOR

BACHELOR

BACHELOR

Did she hear it right?

"R… really?" Nami stuttered. Her expression abruptly changed into delight, like she had won triumphantly in a bloody fight and her price was somewhat very precious and important.

"Plan to apply?" Nojiko smirked.

"NO!" Nami yelled. Changing her posture as quickly as possible, breathing in too much relief, but she really made sure that her sister did not notice her. "Of course not, I just… you know, shock... yes, shock because he is a pervert, he used to chase every woman so it is kind of unbelievable."

"Well, ALL BLUE restaurant…"

"ALL BLUE RESTAURANT?"

"Yeah, it is the name of Black Leg restaurant."

"Well, his ultimate dream is to find All blue, so no wonder."

"Black Leg lives in ALL BLUE, as accordingly to the article, he is the owner of All Blue itself. It is where his huge and extravagant mansion took place"

"HUGE AND EXTRAVAGANT MANSION?" Nami yelped, stretching her eyes even larger.

HUGE AND EXTRAVAGANT MANSION

"Yes, All Blue is a legendary sea but according to the article I read, there is an island located at the center of All Blue, where his huge and extravagant mansion took place. You know, he is one of the richest so as expected."

Nami's mouth consciously turned into a smirked. We all know her, she loved money and she would do anything just to get money.

MANSION was for the rich people, RICH had a lot of MONEY. MONEY was her Paradise. Her devilish grin never left her mouth, with her eyes never stopped from sparking, shaping with beli signs.

BELI

BELI

BELI

"Hey, I know that smile, it's freaking scary."
"I can publish my navigation book with the use of money. Money can help me create my own happiness. All I need is money, money is my everything. I will do anything for my money, for the sake of money."

"Then your plan is…"

"Yes, my only plan is to go to the remote place of All blue just to get my money by seducing that pervert cook, to steal every single bit of money he has. Certainly, that stupid cook will fall down to knee just to kiss my feet. He will surely give everything I want. He is a pervert, a puppy of every woman. In fact, he has never be contented of having only one woman. I must get all of his money first before his girlfriends stole them from me. I must go there right away just for my money, for my money sake, for my life. Money is my life!" Nami resolved, laughing so loud and hard, the entire house filled by her laughter until her throat got dry then coughed.

"You have a bad plan Nami, that's why karma never leaves you, always biting you."

"If Sanji-kun saw me especially my stunning figure, he will beg for me to stay. Of course, I will stay but with one condition, he must bribe me with all of his money, or in case, I will steal every money he has until there is nothing left."

"Nami, three years have already passed, everybody has changed even Black Leg…"

"NO! He will never ever change his pervert personality. He is still a big pervert. I guarantee it, Nojiko."

"How sure are you?"

"I thought he had changed when we separated in Sabaody archipelago caused by the Pacifista, particularly by Kuma but I was totally wrong, disappointment never failed me when I found out that he became worst, way worse than I ever imagined, more stupid, more pervert. Imagine, just only a small peek of skin from breasts he was nearly died because his disgusting nosebleed kept on falling from his nose."

"That's only prove that you are always looking at him because you care for him, right?"

"What did you say? Am I hearing it wrong? He is a pervert! No way in world that I will care for him, but as his nakama yes I might care for him. That's all!" Nami said, crossing her arms above her chest.

"So, are you trying to tell me, you hate him?"

"No way, he is my nakama, part of my family, so of course no. In fact, he never failed to help or save me in time of trouble. My savior I guess."

"Then, you love him?"

"As if, of course no, I don't love him either. Oh, please Nojiko can you stop teasing me!"

"Admit it, you hate to say that you love him."

"Wha... what on earth, Nojiko!? Don't you feel disgust when you say that?”

“No”

“He is a pervert, he only wants woman to satisfy his pervert desire or to put all of his pervertness into action..." Nami pointed out, her big eyes moved everywhere, along with her voice that tremble nonstop without her conscious.

"You hate him because he slightly focused his attention to you because he totally ignored you when some beautiful ladies caught his attention. You hate him because he treated you the way he treated his women. You hate him because you cannot really understand your own feelings. 'Why of all men in this earth you fall madly in love to a guy like him'. The truth, you love him but you are afraid to admit it."

"Enough!"

"Nami just admit it that you love him. Well, one of the reasons you keep on hiding is because of him. Every time your crew reunited to pick you up, he has never failed to bring his girlfriend."

"Who cares about him or his damn girlfriend? I don't care about him anymore!" Nami argued, shaking her head rapidly to ignore her sister or her own emotions. OMG, she was really in the verge of tears. Her skin flushed with red, her hands formed into fists, banging the table hardly.

The feeling she kept hiding over the past three years, well not only three years but when she met Sanji in Barratie, was slowly leaking.

Yeah, she had already admitted long time ago that she had a feeling for him, that her feelings for him was special, further from friendship because she really loved him, but she was too damn scared to say it.

Everybody knew that she was a brave woman, falling in love meant devotion, submissive or being defeated by love itself, and it would only ruined her brave image.

She did not want to be hurt by the same man over and over again. Though the man who had hurt her had no idea at all. Sanji was a pervert, who would never be contented by having only one girl to his life. He was born to love every woman, devoted enough to worship them. In the end she would end up broken.

"You are my sister, so I know you in and out. You want to hide your own feelings because you are a scaredy cat, too damn scared to feel the real meaning of pain or the broken heart itself. Am I right?"

"Enough! I said enough, Nojiko!"

Nami had already felt the meaning of pain and brokenheart when he had let her go, never even stopped her from leaving.

"Nami, nobody is here, only the two of us, well my baby twins are also here, so admit it!"

"I like Sanji-kun…"

So much...

"Admit it."

"I love him…"

"Yes, that's right, you love him…"

"…but he never even tried to stop me when I was about to leave him. All he did was to watch my back while I was desperately hoping and waiting for him to call my name. He never asked me to be by his side. I thought he had a little feeling for me but I am all wrong. I waited for him, waiting and waiting, hoping he would pick me up but it was hopeless. Yeah, he did show up but he was with another woman until I finally decided to give up. I even start hating the news, refusing to read them because it all focused on his love life."

TO BE CONTINUED

Review is highly appreciated.

Yes. My new fanfiction.

I will try to update soon as possible. Hope you like it.

For Grammar errors, sorry because my English is not feeling well. Lol. But I'm really hoping for your understanding and consideration.

SEE YOU.

Please like our FB page:
Sanji X Nami – Lovecook x Navigator

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 64 10
another republish Luffy x Hancock Zoro x robin Sanji x Nami random, made up character in the story Strawhats visit an island with any and every plant...
21.7K 472 16
"There's just something in your eyes that burns a flame in me, so much it hurts." Sanji x Reader (If you're just here for the spice, Chapters 5, 13...
89.9K 3.7K 17
When Sanji picks up a unique "curse," Zoro offers his help to keep the cook alive. It turns out that the swordsman actually likes kissing the cook, a...
28K 859 15
You are the daughter of hated pirates, just like Ace. You are injured, tortured, and almost killed. This, believe it or not, is my first fanfic, the...