ֆօռɢ ֆȶօʀɨɛֆ ɮʏ ǟ_ʟɨʟ_ӄǟȶ2002

By A_Lil_Kat2002

So... During school from... 7th(?) grade to now. I have made comics out of songs that I have heard of like or... More

Hi...
"Left Behind" by DAGames
"To the Bone" (Undertale Rap) by JT Machimina
"The Mangle Song" by Groundbreaking
"DOLLHOUSE" by Melanie Martinez
"Build Our Machine" by DAGames
"The Show Must Go On" by MandoPony
"Gospel of Dismay" by DAGames
"The Angel of the Stage" by TryHardNinja
"All Eyes On Me" by Or3o

"Determination" by DJSmell and Lollia (Parody of "Irresistible")

29 3 8
By A_Lil_Kat2002

     The music begins as someone walks forward... Cut to a person standing still as the music continues on... And reveals the person to be Vito, not smiling as he gives a look to the child walking towards him...

Count me in unannounced. Drag our friends on the tile...

    The child, revealing to be Zoey, stands across from him... A shadow over her eyes, but has a small smile on her face as she holds the knife that has killed so many... And carries so much dust...

I just followed your trail you can't just follow my smile...

    Now it focuses on Zoey, the shadow still over her eyes... and that smile still remains...

And all your sins are aligned with this mood of mine. Cutting me to the bone... Nothing left to leave behind...

    Then returns to Vito... His calm look now turned to anger as he glares at the redhead before him with a look of DETERMINATION in his eyes... 

You outta reset right now. Just like it never happened. I didn't come for a fight, but I will fight til the end...

          Then gives off a half smile to Zoey with a small playful confidence in his eyes...

And this one here might be your battle, might not turn out okay. I know you think you can kill me, but you've already lost the-

      Zoey starts to sing along as grins at Vito with a murderous smile...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME! Ehhhhh! Ehhhhhh! Ehhhhh ehhhh...

     Suddenly Vito disappears and reappears smiling behind Zoey, who jumps up and freezes when she hears his voice behind her...

And I LOVE the way you hurt me...

    Zoey turns around split second, only to have a bone pierce her through her stomach from behind her...

It's DETERMINATIOOOOOOOOON! Whoooooooaaaaaa oh yeah!

    Zoey is seen running towards Vito, grinning as she holds he knife up to ATTACK him...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA! OHHHHHHHHHH OH YEAH! I LOVE the way! I LOVE the way! I LOVE the way you keep on trying!

      Vito then stands still, glaring at Zoey as he, once again kills her...

I LOVE the way! I LOVE the way! I LOVE the way you keep on DYING!!!!

      Now Zoey is the one standing, still grinning as she remembers killing Lillie, Vito's little sister...

I'm gonna break you to pieces, just like you were your brother!

    Vito counters back, reminding her of how she killed Dawn, the woman who raised her when she fell into the Underground...

Gonna kill you again just like you killed your own mother.

      Zoey continues to smile as she fires back with her insult...

You're a fool with no past! Say goodbye to your future!

     Vito glares more as  he continues to stand still, not fighting as he and Zoey sing together...

Pay the fee, do it kid, I'm talking NO INFLATION!

       Now Vito and Zoey stand across from each other, ready for another round for a fight...

Too many stab wounds and not enough items. Too much time in the halls, I feel my sins start to crawl.

       Zoey then swings her knife around, her smile big as blood seems to cover her face, shirt, AND her knife...

Too many freaks, not enough blood in the game!

     Vito cloes his eyes for a moment, then opens them revealing his left eye flaming bright blue with anger and hatred...

You know, I give your LOVE a four letter name.

         Now it flashes between Vito and Zoey...

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! EHHHHHH EHHHHH EHHHHH EHHHHH!

       Vito returns to his calm state once again, closing his eyes...

And I LOVE the way you hurt me...

     He opens his eyes, his left one flashing blue once again as he summons bones all around him as a bright light shines behind him...

It's DETERMINATIOOOOOOOOOON! Whooooooaaaaa oh yeah!

      Zoey is now seen dodging Vito's flying bones, not one seemingly doesn't hit her... However, her eyes seem to turn black, and red irises take place as pupils...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA! OHHHHHHH OH YEAH! I LOVE THE WAY! I LOVE THE WAY! I LOVE THE WAY YOU KEEP ON TRYING!

        Vito stands still, his eye flaming blue as he glares at Zoey...

I LOVE THE WAY! I LOVE THE WAY! I LOVE THE WAY YOU KEEP ON DYING!!!!

      Suddenly, Zoey is seen smiling with blood coming from her mouth as a bone peirces her stomach... Then one the floor with her eyes pure black and red irises, still smiling... And again as a bone lays in her head, chest, and side...

You kill me again! Again and again! But I come back knowing so much more.

      Vito glared at her, but doesn't attack her just yet...

Learning all your tricks. I'll make you sick!

        She looks at Vito with her black eyes as she says, "Cause the truth is Sans... I'll make you quit..." Then she starts giggling madly...

        Vito looks at her for a moment, and gives her a pleading look as he remembers Svetlana from the last Ending...

Try to stay Frisk. Please just stay Frisk. You're still good good, admit to this. Don't fight anymore. It's such a snore.

       Then he returned to his hard glare with his eyes flaming blue...

But one more step... And I'll make it war...

        Zoey, with her black eyes, smiling evilly at Vito, who just chuckles darkly as his eye glows brightly...

        And I still LOVE the way I hurt you...

    Vito holds his hand out as more bones fire out from nowhere...

It's DETERMINATIOOOOOOOON! WHOOOOOAAAAAA OH YEAH!

        The flashes to both Vito and Zoey...

WHOOOOOOOAAAA!!! (Whoa oh oh!) WHOOOOOOOA OH YEAH!

         Zoey starts to fling off Vito's bones with her knife...

I LOVE THE WAY! I LOVE THE WAY! I LOVE THE WAY YOU KEEP ON TRYING!

          Vito lifts his hand up one last time as his Gaster Blasters as they fired at Zoey...

I LOVE THE WAY!(I LOVE THE WAY!) I LOVE THE WAY! (I LOVE THE WAY!) I LOVE THE WAY YOU KEEP ON DYING!

End...

Credits:

Song:
Determination by DJSmell ft. Lollia (Parody of Irresistible by Fall Out Boy ft. Demi Lovato

Animation:

Wishuponacrane

Characters:

Vito from Total Drama (as Sans from Undertale)
Zoey from Total Drama (as Chara from Undertale)

Fandom/Fandoms used:

Undertale
Total Drama

Thanks for reading!

~A_L_K2002

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
81.7K 3.5K 80
❤️
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး