Operation: Seducing Jeon Jung...

By kookienismmm

My heartbeat goes wild, I feel the heat bubbling over my face, what are these feelings? Are these fake, as we... More

Chapter 1| The Gangster and I?
Chapter 3| Shaking His Heart
Chapter 4| Dating Jeon Jungkook

Chapter 2| Seducing the Gangster

1.8K 57 6
By kookienismmm

So, yeah, I'm so stupid to pretend as Jeon Jungkook's ex on chat. But as I told, I've got a plan,

Step 1: Seduce Jeon Jungkook

#2: Be his pretend girlfriend.

#3: Make Kim Jongin jealous.

#4: Help Jungkook get his ex's ass back.

#5: Take Jongin back from his new girlfriend, Dasuri's lap.

See? I never knew I could be this smart. But the big question is, will Jungkook fall for my devlish schemes? Dammit I know I'm desperate!

Hana: Where do we meet?

Jungkook: Sweet Coffee Cafe.

Hana: 30 minutes.

Then, I threw my laptop back and hastily chose my clothes from my wardrobe. I need to start as soon as possible and look pretty and gorgeous as much as possible.

As promised, I literally got there, thirty minutes after I threw my laptop away. Darn it, I still have to pay that for installment!

I slowly approached him, afraid he would pounce on me and ram the bread knife he was using to cut a piece of cake into my precious body. Paranoid.

He looked up and unexpectedly he was different from what he was at school. He looked calm and boy-next-door-ish.

"Park Hana?" He growled.

I tried to look at him as innocently as much as my body could take.

"Yes?"

"You're dead." He smirked and left. That's it? Oh, my knees are shaking~ I'm so scaarreedd~

And right after I turned around to make face behind his retreating back, I got dragged away by like 6 boys? And I was just like 'wut'. I seriously didn't know what to do.

"What's your name?" One of the boys who were dragging me out, mindful of all the people looking at us asked me.

"Umm, put me down?"

"Put me down is such a long name but hi, I'm Taehyung." He shook my hands without my permission.

"No, let go of me, f-cktard." I scowled.

He laughed and licked his lip piercing, I admit his hearty laugh made butterflies in me party.

"But hey, Jungkook, where are we going?" I kicked my feet on the air, desperately trying to catch his attention.

"Shut up, Faker." He snarled.

I can't open my mouth to protest cause he was right. I shouldn't have pretended. Instead, I pouted.

Stop being cute like that.

"What? Did you say something?"

"No. Will you please shut up?" He sighed.

The moment they let my feet finally touch the ground, I heard mischevious giggles. And to my horror, it was Jongin. He laughed at me. And damn it, it hurts.

"Look at how pathetic my ex was.." He tsked.

I felt an arm around my shoulder. Unexpectedly, It was Jungkook. This is all his fault!

"Your ex, my present. I don't give a f-ck, Jongin. Give me the box." He snapped.

WHAT PRESENT?? Oh..right! This is getting better!

"Lucky you." He threw a box at Jungkook and walked away, laughing.

I don't know why do I even love Jongin.

Jungkook smirked as he walked away as well with his friends. And yeah, sure, he looked hot.

"Wait!!"

"What?" What a grump.

"C-can I get your number?" I swear, It took me to use all of my courage up.

He smiled, and it's unknown whether it's sincere or not. Maybe half sincere and half fake?

He went closer and kissed my forehead. "Flirt." He continued to walk away with his friends.

Ever since, we became friends, I mean yeah, well..not literally friends but our relationship got better? We do chat and call each other.

And I haven't made my second move yet. I'm running out of time. What if Jongin's feelings were already gone? Or my feelings for him? What now??

At least he would pick me up every morning and drive me home as well, I can always do it whenever I would want to. It's hard to flirt, you know?

I better ask his friends while he's still out. Yeah, I did commanded Jin to pick me up from here!

"Umm, Jii-chan.."

"Mhmm?" He cheerfully replied.

"What should I do..if I like this boy, and I want to make him mine?" I LIED OK? I DON'T LIKE JUNGKOOK.

Jin's POV

"What should I do..If I like this boy, and I want to make him mine?"

What if I tell you, I was feeling the same for you?

"Simple. Be cute and nice to him. Let him fall for you."

Can you do that?

"Right! I should do that! Thanks, Jii-chan!" She energetically pinched my cheeks.

I drove straight to home because she kept on bugging me that she wants to see the other kids' faces.

"Gee..Jii-chan? I--"

"STOP CALLING ME JII-CHAN." Okay..I was too harsh about that! I didn't mean to! I just can't take it.

"Uhh..Okay..?" After that, she sat back promptly and waited until the rest of the trip.

The moment I pulled over, the kids popped out from the house and raced immaturely towards Hana.

Taehyung: "Hana! I missed you so so so muucchh!!"

Jimin: "You said you'll visit us three times a week, but you only kept on chatting with Jungkook instead!"

Thwack!

The sound of Yoongi's hand hitting against Jimin's skull echoed all over our block.

Suga: "Shut up, You talk too much! Hana! Where have you been!?"

J-hope: "Namjoon never cooked the hoppang you liked again! He said you should be the only one who has to eat the most of them.."

Namjoon: "H-hey..that's not even true!" He denied.

Hana was about to coax these little babies when Jungkook suddenly barged in the gate, not only that, he looked very furious.

Hana's POV

Luckily, I haven't asked the kids right at that time, or Jungkook will think I really did liked him.

He appeared right in front of us, staring very intently at me. And again, I shot him a 'wut' look back.

He dragged me out, well, I'm pretty scared though..He looked mad.

The other boys remained there, looking at our retreating figures.

"I TOLD YOU, DON'T TALK TO JONGIN, EVER AGAIN!!" He screamed.

"I-I NEVER DID, YOU TWERP!"

"Never did? I wouldn't have known you went to chatter with that jerk if Dasuri hadn't told me!!"

Why is he even getting mad? He's even accusing me wrong. I never talked to Jongin since the breakup.

"Dasuri? I swear, I didn't! WHY ARE YOU EVEN MAD??"

"I LIKED YOU, YOU STUPID TWAT!!" WELL THAT'S UNEXPECTED. But hey, I'm accelerating, my plans are working.

"I..I liked you too..BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU COULD KEEP ME FROM TALKING TO ANYONE FOREVER!" I'm such a liar.

"So you did talked to that fucktard! FORGET IT!" He looked fuming mad.

"I NEVER DID! YOU SAID YOU LIKED ME TOO!" I sounded desperate, didn't I?

Nevertheless, I started to walk away.

Jungkook's POV

I don't know what has gotten to me..Why am I even getting mad at her? Get to your senses! She's not 'that' Hana!

"So you did talked to that fucktard! FORGET IT!"

"I NEVER DID! YOU SAID YOU LIKED ME TOO!" Okay, I admit, I liked the way she said that. It made my stomach flutter.

But she started to walk out.

"PARK HANA!! I LOVE YOU!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x