๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐•พ๐–๐–Š๐–Š๐–• [BNHA...

By xXMeko_MailXx

โ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ...๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™„?โž โ—ŠLife- in general- is hard an... More

๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š + ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ

828 47 21
By xXMeko_MailXx

 ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐  

F a M i L y

  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘  

Once long ago a pair of twins were born, their parents were very happy about having twins- both for different reasons. The father; since it was twice as likely that he could build up one strong enough to surpass All Might.

For the mother though, she was so happy she was finally able to have beautiful children. What's better to her- was the fact that one had red hair while the other had white. They seemed like complete opposites.

It was bad enough being married to someone who she hadn't been in love with. Maybe, just maybe having kids would take that pain away. She could distract herself with loving and caring for everyone of her children.

And these two were the first step of that, of actually being able to have a somewhat happy life despite her current situation. Toya and [F/n] Todoroki, that was what their names were decided to be.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Years later; more editions were brought into the family. Another boy, and another girl- of course these two weren't twins. Natsuo- had white hair just like his older sister and mother, while Fuyumi- had white hair with red streaks- a first of her kind.

Toya had also gotten his quirk; he had blue flames- the father himself said his flames could rival his own. Therefore everyday was immense training on him. Toya would often come back beaten and bruised- only to be consoled by his twin sister.

As time went on it was clearly noticeable that Enji was getting rather suspicious when [F/n] would decline talking about her quirk. It got to the point where he forced her out of the house and took her to the doctor. There is where her worst nightmares started- the one thing she feared of happening had finally become reality.

  。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。  

From that day forward Toya was no longer allowed to see [F/n], everyone else had the full ability to. 

"Touya. We need to talk"

"Yes father?"

"I'm moving your sister, [F/n], to another room"

"W-WH-"

"She's quirkless. She doesn't need to be in the way for what you are going to become. She doesn't deserve to even be in this household- you should be thanking me that I even let her stay after this knowledge."

Touya could feel his anger rising, although he didn't have a quick temper in the slightest- if something had to do with his sister- his TWIN, he'd become delirious. He clenched his fists and bit the inside of his mouth to stop his blue flames from sprouting.

"W-With all do respect- this doesn't se-"

"It doesn't matter if it's fair to YOU or not. I'm the man of this house and what I say goes- and if that means separating you from your sister in order to accomplish something amazing then that's what I'll do."

"Fine."

"Good, I'll let you have today off but be ready for more training tomorrow got it"

After that Enji left the room, leaving only Touya to this thoughts. His body felt cold and numb seeing his room this empty. When him and [F/n] were born they had separate rooms, until they would both cry until you put them back together.

So for the years they've been alive there was really no night spent apart. And now Toya was going to have no one to comfort him after he comes back from training. The only person he truly trusted in this insane household was his twin.

Touya always had somewhat on a complex when it came to [F/n], being his twin he's always thought she should look at him more. Spend time with him more, and do anything with him more that other people. They were born together- and have never been apart so why did they need to start now.

He already wasn't happy with the decision being made, he didn't like how the one thing he loved most was being separated from him. But what made that fact worse, was how his soon to be baby brother would get the same treatment he got.

    。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。    

"Shouto? Where are you~"

"Not here!"

[F/n] smiled softly to herself, being able to know full-well where her precious little brother was hiding. Since he was just turning 4 he did manage to get his quirk- although [F/n] wasn't going to let their father know just yet.

As the days went on her father, Enji hated her more and more. He would often stop by her room to yell about how much of a disgrace she is to the family. And how she's the reason her brother isn't working himself hard enough.

She took it upon herself to try her hardest to make Shouto's life better. She knew it was impossible to stop her father from training Shouto- especially with her being quirkless. So she knew she'd just always need to be his shoulder to cry on.

She'd be ready at any moment to shelter him- or to stand in the middle of him and her father if that's what kept him safe. Much like what she was willing to do with Toya, but he'd never let her stand in the way.

In one way or another, [F/n]'s goal was to protect Toya, but he ended up having the same goal with her. Which is exactly why it almost completely crushed her when her father told her not to see him anymore.

"Found you Shouto!"

"Yay!"

Shouto then hopped into his sisters arms, enjoying the warmth she was giving to him. To Shouto- [F/n] was more like his mother than his sister. Since by now his mother didn't really want to spend time with most of her kids. Fuyumi would take care of Shouto sometimes- but only if [F/n] was unable to.

"Shouto I want you to promise me something"

"Yeah [n/n]?"

"No matter what happens you can always come to me- okay?"

"Of course big sis- I love you!"

"I- I love you too Shouto..."

[F/n] then pulled Shouto into a tight hug, wrapping her arms around his smaller body. Shouto- knowing where this was going- wrapped his arms around her neck. She then picked Shouto up off the ground and began to carry him into the dining room.

Never in a million years was she going to allow him in the kitchen with her, she didn't want him to be in any harm. She made sure that everything she did was safe for Shouto- sure she had been babying him but after all he still is a baby.

"What do you want to eat Shouto?"

"Curry!- But not spicy please~"

"Curry again Shouto, you've been having that a lot lately."

"You make good Curry [N/n]! I love it!"

"Well I'm happy you love it, I'll have to have you try something else then"

"NO! I can live off of curry" 

The younger child attempted to dispute though it was rather useless. [F/n] still kept up her smile as she continued to talk.

"Sorry Shouto, but I need you to try some other things- trust me I'm sure you'll like them."

"O-Okay."

"Thank you for being so nice about it Shouto."

"You're welcome [N/n]!"

Shouto showed his sister a wide smile, one that only she and Fuyumi had been able to see. [F/n] had even warned him about straying away from his father. She wasn't going to tell him why just yet though- he would figure that out by himself in the future.

[F/n] went to work making curry for Shouto, making sure to add not too many spices to make it too much for him to handle. By the side of the door exiting the kitchen, and leading into the dining table, stood Touya.

For once he was able to sneak away from Enji for a bit, he DID need to talk some dirty talk. Touya already was dead set on not liking Shouto- he's place is being filled by a younger brother of his. If it meant playing dirty to get his way then he would play dirty.

      。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。      

"Fath-"

"Don't think you're making up an excuse this time Toya- I'm not falling for it."

"Excuse? I thought you'd love to know about your latest child's quirk but I gu-"

"Shouto? He has a quirk- since when?"

A sinking feeling went down Touya's chest, but he ignored it. He wasn't trying to do any of this for Shouto- it was all for [F/n].

"Yep, I realized it a bit ago. I saw him in his room- left side was on fire and the right side had ice forming on it."

"2 quirks in one...this is interesting- and powerful! Touya I'll give you a day to rest but be warned it's going to  be worse. I might be seeing you less if what you say about Shouto's quirk is true"

"Bye father~"

"Don't sound so happy about it."

Touya watched as the older man walked off, fully happy with his decision. Knowing full well that [F/n] wanted to keep his quirk a secret- but it's the only way for him to be able to see her. Plus, Shouto's had enough alone time with you to last a lifetime.

Sadly, Touya had been thinking a lot over the past few years he's been away from his beloved twin. Thinking about what the future holds for him if he keeps going on this path- and listening to his father.

A risk- that's exactly what he's thinking about taking. He's been able to strategically plan a way to see his sister more- and fully avoid his father. Does he care if it puts more pressure onto his brother? No, no way in hell.

He's been lucky enough to be babied his whole life- it's time for him to man up and accept reality no matter how hard it is. If it takes himself leaving in order for Shouto to leave his sister alone, and for him to see his sister more- then he's going to take it.

As Touya gazed out the window seeing Shouto and his twin outside playing on the grass, he felt rage boiling inside of him. But calmed himself down knowing this time would soon come to an end.

"Shouto, you may not be able to hear me now. But I swear to you that one day I will take everything dear to you away- Starting with MY sister"

    。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。        

"STOP! LEAVE HIM ALONE HE'S DONE ENOUGH FOR THE DAY!"

[F/n] screamed, jumping in the middle of her father and Shouto. It had been about 2 years since Touya had disappeared, and Enji still blames [F/n] for what happened. Shouto was now hugging his sister's leg- feeling tears brimming his eyes.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU USELESS CHILD!"

"NO- I'M NOT LETTING YOU HURT HIM- JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR TOD-"

"DON'T GO THINKING YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK BACK TO ME!"

"THAT-"

"YOU'RE LUCKY THAT YOU'RE STILL BEING SHELTERED WITH A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD IN INSOLENT CHILD! NO WONDER TOUYA RAN AWAY"

Those words stung her- and they stung her hard. She totally allowed the words to sink into her head every time her father brought up her brother. By now he had her believing it WAS her fault- not that they knew otherwise.

Enji, seeing the impact he had on [F/n], smirked to himself and decided to walk away from the situation. He was going to break her down until she had no idea what was a lie or what was the truth. Have her bending at his will- not that he'd need a useless girl like her anyway.

It was at that moment that [F/n] started thinking about Shouto- about the future he would need to take care of. Would he do exactly what Toya had done- and if so would it be because of her. All she ever wanted was to keep those in her family, excluding her father, safe.

"[N-N/n]...."

Shouto spoke, tears streaming down his face as his body continued to shake. All he wanted in this moment was to be held and loved by [F/n] like she'd always do. But she hadn't done that yet- she had yet to pick him up and ease his pain.

He tugged at her pant leg seeing her body still not moving from the spot she was in. Her [e/c] eyes were just gazing forward watching her father walk away. Somewhere deep inside she realized what he was trying to do- and she was falling for it.

      。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。         

Shouto awoke to a nightmare, he felt his face get hotter meaning tears were going to start coming. He immediately got out of bed and ran to his favorite person's room for comfort. Trying to keep the tears from falling as he made his way to her.

"I-I had a *hic* nighmare [N-n/n-"

Shouto stopped suddenly opening the door, he peered inside of the room to see no light in it but the rays the moon was giving. They pooled into the room filling it enough to see that nothing was inside of it.

For a minute- Shouto looked around, thinking he accidentally went to the wrong room. But he knew the way to her room, he'd been there everyday after all. He opened the door more, now getting a terrible feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Shouto's room was towards the back of the house- where you could see the backyard. While [F/n]'s was the opposite of that, she was at the front of the house. She had full view of the front yard and some of the other mansions.

Looking around Shouto saw a small note on the floor. His body was now trembling thinking about what happened to his sister. He quickly ran to the small note thinking it would be from a villain- but he saw something worse.

'Sorry Shouto, I love you...'

As if something was calling out to the younger boy he looked out of the window in front of him, seeing a figure walking away from the house. He saw a luggage bad by their side, as their figure immediately told him it was a female.

His eyes widened now realizing why there was nothing in the room- why there was a note saying she was sorry and she had loved him. She was leaving him...just like her twin did she was abandoning the Todoroki household.

Shouto was now letting the rivers of tears fall down his face. His whole body being in a state of shock watching as the figure went out of view. His heart rapidly beating knowing he may never see the person he loved most ever again.Now who was going to tuck him into bed at night?

Who was going to be the one to hold him when he felt scared? If he was cold in the night who would give him warmth without using some dumb quirk to do so. Who was going to give him hope that he could do it- even when being quirkless themselves?

It was then the cold air kicked in, the feeling of being left behind. Putting the pieces together in that moment Shouto wondered if that's how she's felt since Touya disappeared- was she suffering like he is now. The coldness bit at Shouto's skin as he wouldn't move from his spot- the one he wished his sister was holding him in.

"Please- No...- BIG SIS COME BACK!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
440K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
851K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.