Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔

9.8K 295 20
By KimmyUB

2 DAYS LATER - (Mon, 01 May 2017)

Stephano's POV

Watching Kiara sleep has become one of my favourite things to do, I haven't been much of a sleeper but since sharing a bed with her, it made me sleep much easier. I don't know how or why but she brings me peace, when she's laying in my arms I feel content, so much so that I succumb to sleep easily. Only to wake up every morning before she does and just lay here and stare at her beauty and man is she beautiful, I still can't get over the fact at how lucky I am to have her and call her mine. I always believed that I was meant to ride this miserable road called life, alone but then she walks in my path and changes that, changes everything including my way of seeing the world, seeing life and finally start living, riding the road with an actual destination and not just wondering aimlessly about with no fucking direction, just lost in more ways than one.

I hate leaving our bed with her in it but I have a few loose ends to deal with, I need to get rid of the scum bag at the house and I need to sort this shit out with Britt and then get rid of her as well but before I do that, I need information out of her because I know she knows more than she leds on, I know she's either working with Roberto or for him but something definitely doesn't add up and today the guys and I will sort this shit out. I have to deal with everything this week, seeing how happy and content Kiara was this pass weekend, I knew I had to sort out everything and fast so that there's no stress on her, even though I was planning on keeping that dick alive for a while and have my fun with him everyday, I know I have to rid of him today and no later, before Kiara brings him up again and make me let the fucker go which of course I'll never allow, that's why I need to have just a little bit of fun with him today and end it once and for all. As for Britt not really sure what to do there but I'll figure it out and when I do, she's gone!

When I was done with my shower and having my fix of the day which is my cup of strong black coffee, I was ready to go. After making a few calls and setting up a few things that needs my attention this week, I was out the door heading for the garage. Grabbing a set of keys, I jumped in my BMW I8 Coupe and I was on my way to the mansion. I just hope the other 5 of them are in the right state of mind for business as they had a heavy weekend, the guys was all hammered the entire weekend, it was almost funny to watch.

About 2 hours later I arrived at the mansion and to my surprise Dante, Gio and Elijah was already here, judging by their cars that's parked out front. When I parked, I jumped out and head inside, getting greeted by every damn man I pass, with a "morning boss" and I just walk past them all with a nod, making my way down to the office knowing the guys would be in their nursing their hangovers.

"GOOD MORNING!!!!" I said out loud, intentionally of course with a chuckle the moment I step down the stairs and see them, causing them all to groan which made me smile with satisfaction.

"You're a dick you know that?!" Dante grumbles annoyed and a bit in pain it seems.

"Oh no! IT'S A FANATIC MORNING DON'T YOU THINK!" I said chuckling again when I see them flinch at my loud voice.

"It's pity I feel like shit otherwise I would surely kick your ass, but remember brother, payback is a bitch." Gio says not lifting his head from his hands making me chuckle again.

"Seriously if you were planning on just annoying us then you could have done it later and let us sleep in! Why bring us here at 7 in the damn morning, just to fucking torture us!" Elijah says through clench teeth.

"No, your actually here to fucking work, not sit here holding each others dicks while nursing a damn hangover! Now get your shit together because we have a lot to take care of this week, starting with 2 loose ends but that's my problem I suppose, so while I take care of that! You can get me Roberto's location, start with the addresses Andre gave you... now move the fuck on!" I say to Elijah while making my way to my desk.

"Whatever!" Elijah mumbles while walking up the stairs.

"Dante I need you out checking the shipments and go to the warehouse, Lui was complaining about a little problem so deal with it, I want results and bring me the delivery books while you at it!" I said to him and he just nods, then I turn to Jayden. "Jay you and Dimi are on collections today and don't forget the double Mark owes me, make him pay Dimitri" I said raising my eyebrows knowing he got the message by his smirk, man he loves this shit.

"You know you could at least have said good morning first, before dishing out orders." Jay says rolling his eyes.

"Well if you were here on time I would have, now quit wasting my fucking time and get to work!" I said and he just chuckles making me raise an eyebrow at this bitch.

"Really? You fucking got us here at 7 in the fucking morning knowing we had a rough weekend you dick! Just because you're pussy whipped and energised, doesn't mean everyone around you are in the fucking mood for your energetic Ass!" He says annoyed through clenched teeth, making me chuckle. So I grab my gun from the back of my dress pants and point it at him.

"Come again, my gun didn't hear you?" I say cocking my head to the side, daring him to go for it. "Go on what did you say?" I said in a calm voice knowing how that freaks them out.

"Oh yeah, I was saying that we on it... Is there anything else you need?" He asks scratching the back of his neck. Causing me to chuckle.

"That's what I thought, now get!" I said shaking my head, Pussy!

"Gio your going with me to speak to Britt, I need you to be the calm one as I'm probably going to loose my shit with her when I see her but right now we need check the books of last week and then I want to go and deal with my little guest down stairs." I said to him when it was just us left, with an excited look on my face as I'm really looking forward to that.

"Really? Is that all you need from me today?" He asks me with a confused look.

"Yeah I need one to be free in case I have to head home, you know Kiara might seem fine but she's tired a lot man and she sleeps most of the day and night, and I know it's because of what happened with that dick and she's recovering from a concussion but I just want to be free if or when she needs me." I say and look up at him and his sitting there with a big smile on his face like an idiot. "What?" I ask because I don't remember telling him a funny story.

"Nothing, it's just that whenever you speak of her your whole face lights up, it's just a different look on you. A Good different though and I'm happy for you man, if there's anyone that deserves this kind of happiness, then it's you brother." He says nodding his head in some kind of approval making me smile, coming from him it means a lot.

"I think your hangover has made you a little soft and emotional" I said with pouty lips and an awe facial expression to tease him a bit.

"Fuck you! I need a fucking drink before we get to the damn books." He says with groan.

He stands up and heads for the liquor cabinet, clearly not wanting a beer from the fridge in my office or wine from the wine table but heads to the cabinet that stocks All the hard liquor. He must really be feeling like shit because we never drink this early unless we under stress or in a war with a rival gang or we partied through the night but it ain't any of those but I kind of don't feel bad for him even though I probably should, it's just amusing to watch as I'm well rested and energised even tough Kiara and I was kind of busy till about 2 in the morning, if you know what I mean but let's leave at that because thinking about last night might not be such a good idea as I DO NOT want to sit here with a hard on, doing books with my bro alone in the office, that would be kind of be fucked up!

******

It has been about 3 hours when Gio and I finally finished the books and he seemed much better after having a few glasses of Jack, he says it was just what he needed and it was kind of clear as he seemed a lot more focused after the first glass and for the life of me I cannot understand how he can even drink after the heavy weekend they had because when I'm hungover all I need is a truckload of Ice water or a shit load of coffee and not go anywhere near food or alcohol but Gio is the opposite as he polished a stack of bacon and eggs and had about a quarter of the bottle Jack but I think the only reason why he didn't have anymore, is because I stopped him before he whined up shitfaced again.

"Everything good on your side?" I asked when I noticed he closed up the book that's infront of him and closed his laptop.

"Yeah, everything's good, the orders of Germany and Italy are all in order and we have received payment from France's order and their shipment should be there in a few hours it's already on its way, everything is good my side." He says tapping his laptop.

"Good than we are done here, I'll get James to bring Britt down here" I say but then I remembered I don't want anyone down here, except the six of us and now of course Kiara are allowed down here and before he could speak I correct myself. "I mean down here to the sitting area, not the office" I say and he chuckles knowing that I almost forgot.

"James bring Brittany down to the sitting area above the office" I said through the phone.

"On it boss" James replies and then I hang up the phone.

"Let's go and get Anya to bring me down some more coffee!" I said when I made my way around the table to head out the office to the sitting area up top.

"Yes sir!" Gio says irritated and rolling his eyes but still grabs his phone from the desk to type the order to Anya.

"Stop being so fucking sensitive, you know I didn't mean it like that and besides it's not like you didn't get yourself a coffee too" I said turning to him with a raised eyebrow.

"Whatever!" He says and I just chuckle knowing full well he got them to bring him one too.

"Look I'm sorry man I didn't mean to sound like a dick, it's just that I want to get this drama over with so we can get to the fun part of the day." I said as we got to the couches and took a seat.

"Yeah I know man and we'll sort this shit out with Brittany but on the other note though you do know that if you actually kill that piece of shit and Kiara remembers that you have Jason or had him, she will ask and if she find out, you gonna be in deep shit, you know that right?" Gio asks with a serious face.

"She knows what I'm planning to do with him, we talked about it Friday and sure she wasn't happy but she also didn't fight me on it so I'm guessing we're good" I said shrugging and he just laughs while shaking his head.

"What did you expect her to demand that you let him go?" he asks.

"Of course not! She's not like that man, she doesn't get involved in my business so it won't be a problem and if it is, then I'll deal with it as long as I got to have my fun with him, I'll be at ease" I say winking at him.

"That's the thing man, this isn't business so you can't expect her not to be pissed when she does ask, she'll be pissed at you when she finds out what you did!" he says chuckling.

"So what do you suggest huh? I let the dick go?! Unscathed? Let him get away with it!? FUCK NO!!!" I said raising my voice feeling my mood instantly switching from excited/happy to a fucking deranged fury.

"Of course not dick, listen dammit! What I was trying to say is have your fun, hell I'll join in on it, we can play a little tag like we use to." he says with a smirk and a wink and then continues. "Just don't kill him, keep him down there tell and her you killed him and look for a reaction, if you're in the clear then you get to finish the job tomorrow." he says shrugging.

"I mean that's what I would do if I were you, that way I get away with an extra day of fucking him up, you know double the fun" he says winking like an idiot, making me chuckle.

"Good idea" I say with a grin.

"Whatever, I know I'm a fucking genius" he says rolling his eyes like his stating a fact. And just when I was about to burst his little bubble, the door open and Britt and James came down the set of stairs.

"What do you want?" Britt asked as she took the last step down.

"Why don't you sit your ass down and shut the fuck up! I'm the one doing the questioning today, you had your chance remember?" I asked glaring at her, daring her to protest and say something. But she doesn't she obeys and sat her ass down.

"Good! Now this is how this is going to work, I'll ask you a question and you answer with none of your bullshit and if I get all the answers I'm looking for, we'll be good and you can go as please, go where you want BUT fuck with me once and we'll be doing the questioning in a not so lovely setting" I said looking at her and watch as she starts to fidget with her fingers.

"Got it?!" I asked raising my voice a bit, seeing as she still didn't answer and wouldn't look me in the eyes as her gaze are fixed down to her lap.

"Look Stephano I don't know what you want me to say, I told you the truth and whether you like it or not, we have a daughter together and everything else I said was the truth." She says and if I didn't know her any better, I would almost believe her, she's a fucking great actor.

"See I don't believe that shit as you are a fucking whore and if you had a child with him, you would long ago have used your child shamelessly to get back with him. Because that's what hoe's do." Gio says before I could answer, clearly voicing his thoughts more to me than her.

"I don't give a shit what you think because this has got nothing to do with you ASSHOLE!" Britt replies and Gio and I just stare at each other, both already bored.

"Didn't I just tell you how this is going to work? You never fucking listen, do you?" I asked annoyed and so over this already.

"James take her down stairs and lock her up, maybe a few nights down there would do her some good and motivate her to be a little more compliant." I said and James nods his head and moved towards Britt and she jumps up and away from him.

"Steph you can't do this!!! I'll die down there, what about OUR daughter? You can't fucking do this!!!" She shouts as James already got a firm hold on her.

"I already did and I HATE repeating myself, now get her out of my sight" I said waving my hand dismissively.

"Stephano I'm not lying!!!! Please.... Don't do this, please...!" I heard her shout as they made their way up the stairs and then disappear through the door and out of sight.

"That was a drag" Gio says chuckling.

"A fucking waste of time!" I said clenching my jaw.

"Now what do you say to a drink and then we head down and have a little fun?" Gio says trying to lift my mood and it works instantly.

"Now that, I can do!" I say with an instant smirk and Gio immediately jumps up to get us a drink, which turned out to be a double Scotch each.

And now the fun part of my day can start which I've been looking forward to all weekend and then after I had my fill of him or at least my fists and tools had their fill of him, I'll head on home to my baby and have my fill of her, that would be the cherry on this fan-fucking-tastic day...

To be continued...

____________________________________________________________

Sorry I only got the chapter out now I was busy trying to get all my damn content in order but decided on splitting this chapter into 2 otherwise it will be one unnecessary long ass chapter, next update will be in a week as discussed in my Authors note yesterday and I really hope you guys read it and understand why I need a week for the most to sort out everything, I hope to have your understanding and support and please don't forget to comment and vote.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 13.7K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
29.2K 1.1K 16
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
257K 7K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...