Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~51~

6.7K 253 38
By repunzel0313

Freyah Kent:

"Don't talk to me." he spat at me before walking off.

I felt the tears slip from my eyes as I watched him walk away. I felt Woodrow move from my neck, his crystal blue eyes meeting mine, worry swimming in them.

"Mama sad? No mama. No mama sad." His eyes started to tear up which ugh the attention of Wilder.

"Mama?" Wilder tapped my leg.

I smiled down at him and quickly wiped my tears, bending down to pick him up as well.

"No my babies, mama just has sand in her eyes."

Wilder put his hands over his eyes.

"I no sand eyes." He shook his head.

"No Wilder, don't worry. You don't have sand in your eyes." I laughed kissing his cheek.

"Hey, Frey?" Tony started but I just ignored him.

"Let's go home. You two need a bath then in bed." I told the twins who both laid their head on my chest, clearly tired from today.

I started walking off as well when I felt an arm hold me back.

"Don't touch me." I shrugged Tony's arm off.

"Do you want me to take one of them?" Tony asked, Ryder, poking his head behind his shoulder, baring puppy dog eyes.

"I think you have done enough for today." I gave him a tight-lipped smile walking back to where we were to take the nappy bag and head back to the beach house.

I knew they were following me. I heard Ryder leave once we had arrived at the house. Wilder had fallen asleep in my arms and Woodrow wasn't too far off.

I let Tony open the door because my hands were full. He was giving me really guilty looks all the way back. I quickly put the boys to bed, changing them into their pyjamas, I'll just bathe them tomorrow morning, I don't want to wake them up now.

I came back out of the twin's room and headed straight to mine ignoring Tony again. I took a quick shower, washing off all the sand off my body. I changed into the hoodie I stole from Oliver when I left and some sweat shorts, pulling my hair into a high ponytail.

I came out of my room, walking past Tony who was waiting at my door like a lost puppy.

"Listen, Frey, let me explain." he started, following me to the living room.

"I don't want you to explain! Why the hell would you do that to me? Behind my back at that!" I spoke loud enough to show that I was annoyed but not loud enough that I would wake the twins up.

"I only did this to help you out. You were missing him, he needed to know about his kids," he spoke back in the same tone as me.

"That was not your decision to make!" I waved my arms around.

"Someone needed to make that decision for you! It's not fair on him. and it's not fair on me, I haven't seen my boyfriend IRL in so long! I missed him." He pleaded.

"I didn't make you leave him! I could have done this. y myself, like I always have! urgh! why does this keep happening to me!" I gripped the roots of my hair yelling in frustration.

"you know you needed me. I couldn't just leave you! you're my best Friend Freyah! I love you! I chose you over the man I love! I chose you! Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"You love him?" I turned around slowly, my hands on my hips.

"Yeah I do, I love him." He sat down on the sofa.

Then it hit me, I had been so selfish, so self-centred. I didn't even think about Tony and Ryder in all this. I was mad, sad and hurt.

"I'm such a terrible friend." I broke down in sobs, covering my face with my hands.

"Oh no, Foxy. Babes, you are not a terrible friend." he cooed coming over to me and taking me in his arms.

"You are the best friend I could ask for. I love you so much." he kissed the top of my head bringing me down to the sofa to sit.

"No, I was thinking only about myself. I didn't know you loved Ryder. I wouldn't have let you come with me." I cried again.

"Oh, no Honey. No, don't blame yourself. No." he pulled my legs over his lap, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Why don't you hate me?" I pulled away looking at him.

"Oh Foxy, I don't hate you. I love you." he kissed my forehead again.

"I love you too." I crushed him in a hug again.

Our moment was cut short when the front door of the house burst open. Tony jumped off the sofa, ready to attack whoever was barging in.

Wolf walked in and made a B-Line to the stairs.

"Ollie? What the hell are you doing here?" He didn't even glance at me.

"Wolfgang Oliver James Mortimer!" I snapped in my mum voice.

He stopped, his hand on the rail of the stairs. The glare, those green eyes burning my soul.

He started going up the stairs, with me yelling his name after him. I chased him to my room. He opened all my draws and took the suitcase on the left side of the chest of drawers.

"What the hell are you doing?" I crossed my arms over my chest going over to where the bag was and took my clothes back out.

He pulled them out of my hand, still sporting his glare, and shoved all that he could in the suitcase before zipping it up, taking it with him. he was walking in direction of the boy's room. I'm guessing to the do the same thing as he did in my room.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. What do you think you are doing?" I jumped in front of the door blocking his off with my body.

He looked at me, a small smile on his lips before it was covered by his stone cold face. He stepped forward and lifted me by my hips, chucking me over his shoulder.

" You have got to stop doing that!"

"Not my fault you weigh nothing." he sassed back

"He speaks!"

I could feel him roll his eyes at me as he opened the door to the boy's room.

"Wolfgang, if you wake them up I swear I will kill you," I whisper hissed.

He slipped me off of his shoulder, making sure I was balanced on my feet. I grabbed him by the neck of his t-shirt and dragged him out of the boy's room. I dragged him to the living room seeing Ryder and Tony making out on the sofa, like really getting it on.

"Well, this is something I can never unsee," Ollie mumbled under his breath making me laugh lightly.

He caught on to it, his eyes softening before I remembered what was going on. I let go of his t-shirt but taking his hand in mine and pulled him to the corridor so that we could talk more privately.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, packing up all my things like that?"

"You're moving." he shrugged.

"Moving where? I'm not going anywhere. I just paid the rent on this place." I crossed my arms over my chest, popping my hip out.

"Umm, not anymore. I ended your lease." he matched my stance.

"What? You can't do that!" I pocked his chest.

"Ummm, yes I can." I showed me his left hand where his wedding ring was still sitting.

I gasped and hit his shoulder.

"Oliver, I am not going with you. I'm not leaving here." I shook my head pushing him away from me.

"Yes you are, and my sons are coming with us. So you are going to get that pretty little arse of your in that room, pick them up and pack their things then we will all, with no struggle, go to the plane and fly back to New York." he backed me against the wall.

"And what if I struggle?" I bit my lip knowing that would catch his attention.

"Then I would have to show you who is boss, you and I both know how that's going to end." his hands had now moved to my hips, keeping me against the wall.

Our noses were nearly touching, our breaths mingled together. Both of our eyes shifting from each other's lips. He started to lean in, our lips touching for mere seconds until I realise where this would be heading sou pushed against his chest breaking the kiss off.

"I can't do this."

"I'm sorry Wolf, but I just can't," I whispered, my hand still on his chest.

"You are still coming back with me. I'm not letting you go like that again."

His eyes were pleading me, I knew I was going to regret what I was about to do. I knew it wouldn't end well, it never does.

"Give me a few minutes to pack their things. Get Tony to help me carry them out when I'm done." I placed my hand on the knob of the door ready to open it.

"Why can't I just help you? They're my sons too you know."

I sighed and opened the door letting him in. the room was lit with the glow of the night lights on each side of the boy's bed. I walked over to Wilder's bed to see that he wasn't there. Smiling knowingly I went to Woodrow's bed to see both of them cuddled up to each other.

"Do they do that a lot? end up sleeping in the same bed?" Wolf whispered from next to me, looking lovingly at them.

"Yeah. When they finally figured out how to get out of their cots they would join each other and stay together."

I let out a breath and started to pack their nappy bag as well as some other things like a few changes of clothes, the book I made to keep track of everything they did and all that sort of thing.

I got all the stuff ready and now I just needed to get the boys.

I walked over to the bed and got a light blue blanket for Wilder and a green one for Woody. I gently got Woody and wrapped the blanket around him.

"Ready to hold your son?" I whispered to Ollie.

He put his arms out to make sure that he could cradle him. I placed him in Wolf's arms, he shifted slightly, moaning tiredly before snuggling closer to Wolf. I saw him melt, like actually melt at the gesture Woody did.

A tear slipped from my eye. I hated myself. I'm such an awful person to have punished Wolf as I did, keeping him away from his sons.

I quickly wiped them away and put the bag on my shoulder and getting Wilder out, making him comfortable on my chest.

This is going to be a long flight.

_________________

two updates in 24 hours! Go me!

do you think Freyah was right to react as she did towards Tony?

Frolly kissed!!! *excited scream*

Is Freyah's guilt justified? or do you think she is too harsh on herself?

what will happen next?

how will it go back in New York?

Thoughts? predictions?

xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 67.5K 52
NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But what I didn't realise was the m...
Truth In My Lies By red

Mystery / Thriller

2.2K 56 30
You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood and doesn't let people in easily. With hi...
317 0 30
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ---------------------------------------------- BOOK 2 OF...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...