Billdip At Its Fullest

By golden_eyes13

A series of drabbles that have been on my Tumblr, now in one place. Each drabble can be read on its own. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7

8

140 4 0
By golden_eyes13

Mabel and Dipper were watching The Fault in Our Stars. By this point, they had totally lost it. Both crying and filled with sorrow. Movie ending, Dipper walks up the stairs to the attic that was now his own room, Mabel sleeping in the room they had discovered with the magic carpet.

Bill was laying on Dipper's bed looking over one of Mabel's magazines.

"Hey pine tree, missed you today..."

Bill looks up to see a red-eyed Dipper. Boy, he looked like a mess. Not even close to a hot one.

"Dipper what's wrong!?"

"Nothing just watched a movie with Mabel. May have cried... a lot."

Bill sat up with his arms wide open. With a smile, Dipper walked up to him and hugged him. Bill gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...