Insta

By MinhosTwin

Nct is a nine member group. They are the first, and only openly gay group. Not all of Korea is accepting of t... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
(nct)127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139 (2/14 pt1)

101 pt2

1.1K 33 3
By MinhosTwin

101

(uh. oh.) the live: truth or dare

All eighteen boys were now in the room, Xuxi no longer lurking around different rooms. Donghyuk as the one to love the game idea decided to start it off. By now all the boys were completely comfortable with each and didn't mind many things. But they did have to keep it low since it was still on camera and many fans were watching. No time for rumours and all that bullshit.

"Okay. Jaemin, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to..." He leaned over and whispered the dare into Jaemin's ear. Jaemin smiled and nodded as if it was nothing.

"Wait, what's the dare?" Jungwoo asked.

"In time it shall reveal."

"Taeil Hyung! Truth or dare?" Jaemin smiled to the oldest. Sicheng scoffed, playing this game millions of times before with Taeil knew what he'd choose.

"Truth."

"Lame, but okay. Who's your favorite person in this room. Don't say their name, describe him."

"Oh, easy. Very cute, considerably tall besides me. Neat, great singer, younger than me and has the most amazing smile ever. Like seriously, have you guys even seen something better than his smile?"

"I've seen Renjun."

"Chenle got big confident gay energy." Ten mumbled to himself, though half the room probably heard him anyway. About twenty turns later, Yuta was in the middle of daring Mark when all hell, if you could call it that, broke loose.

"Mark I dare you to-"

"I'd fuck Donghyuk." Jaemin said. And the fact that he said it kinda had both Mark and Jeno like 'what the fuck?' But you know, it's just gay culture.

No, it isn't.

"Interesting." Ten said slowly. Chenle and Jisung shared looks and then looked at Mark and Jaemin who were only separated by four people between them.

"Okaaaaayyyyyyyyy. What were you saying Yuta Hyung?" Jisung tried. Yuta had completely forgotten what he was saying and tuned him out as he was a drama thirsty person.

"Jaemin, don't you have a boyfriend to fuck or whatever?"

"Mhm."

"So why are you saying stuff like-" Mark abruptly stopped talking when Jaemin turned to Donghyuk and kissed him.

"Wow." Everyone stared wide-eyed at the two boys who have now moved back into their own personal space bubbles. Donghyuk and Jaemin both smiling.

"Dare I ask why?" Johnny asks.

"First word in your sentence." Jaemin replied looking over at his own boyfriend.

"What? Oh. OH! When did- oh. Okay then.." Most of the room figured it out but some didn't.

"It was what Donghyuk dared Jaemin in the beginning of the game." Realisation washes over the room and- lucky for them the camera for the live caught none of the scene.

"This is boring. I'm tired, how much live time is left?" Yuta questioned as he stood up in the large circle with Sicheng in his arms.

"Uh, fifteen minutes... Let's just read comments now." Johnny said. Yuta and Sicheng disappeared down the hallway. Both are sleepers so it's nothing new. So now everyone tried to gather all together to all fit in frame so now there were people sitting on each other's laps, those people were in a relationship or near a future relationship with the other though so there wasn't any complaining.

"Hendery keeps saying we should've invited them." Xuxi chuckles. He was more so in the back behind everyone else with Jungwoo in his lap and they were both looking on Jungwoo's phone to see comments.

"Somebody says we should go see a movie altogether."

"Oh, I know it's old and all but I really wanna watch The Addams Family." Mark grabbed the arm of the person to the right of him. That person was Yoonoh and he looked confused.

"Haha. Mark I only lived there for four years. How the hell should I know what that is? Plus I was like six."

"I mean it's legendary. Plus it's American. Like United States American. I'm the Canadian American." Ten was reading comments through that but stopped at Mark's words.

"Uhm, Canada isn't American though?"

"Actually, Canada is in North America. Therefore Canadians are American. Also meaning ha bitch, I'm American."

"Education from a four year old at its finest." Johnny saying that got all of the English speakers, except Renjun and Xuxi into an argument and the only things the others could really comprehend were the common English words.

Donghyuk and Taeyong easily slipped away from their yelling boyfriends laps and the rest of the group moved to the other half of the room to wrap the live up.

"Yeah, so don't know what that's about. Addams Family and Canada or something but not like we could really care." Doyoung shrugged and passed the phone to Kun.

"Mhm. So this thing says we got a good minute and a half to say bye to all of you lovely fans. It was nice to be able to talk you guys and let you see how we are altogether for the most part." Kun passed the phone to Taeil and everyone got their quick little byes before ending the live and dispersing into different rooms.

"Uhm, what? Bitch we are talking about Canada not Thailand. I don't care what y'all think Donghyuk still loves me rig- oh hey where my baby go?" Mark looked behind him and to both sides.

"Everyone's gone, oof." Ten said looking around the whole living room.

"I mean Kun, Jisung, Doyoung and Taeil are still here but do they really count?" Johnny said motioning over to the couch where Jisung had managed to fall asleep in Kun's arms and Taeil was leaning back on Doyoung's chest talking to Kun.

"Nah. They ain't people."

"Mark, sweetie, one of my panicked sons, how are they not people?" Ten softly and possibly sarcastically asks Mark.

"Shh. You gotta go with the flow gay mom."

"Wait does that make me your gay dad?" Johnny asked.

"Dumb bitch energy." Yoonoh rolled his eyes to the obvious question.

"Oh shit. Does it make him his gay dad?" Ten questions right after with wide eyes.

"Big dumb bitch energy. Mark deal with your gay parents, I'm gonna go find Taeyong."

"If you see Donghyuk tell him come here please."

"I mean that doesn't mean he'll listen but sure I guess." Yoonoh gets up and leaves. You could hear the doors opening and closing one by one- Donghyuk yelling at him that he's playing fortnite and the Mark could come see him- and more doors until he finds Taeyong and goes in that room with him and whoever else is there.

"Sorry, gay mom and dad. Gotta Henry."

"What?"

"Johnny, sweetie, my gayest love, how do you not get it?"

"Henry? Like Henry Lau? Super not so Junior Henry Lau?"

"Yes, gay dad."

"But he didn't leave any groups?"

"He left Super not so Junior in like May. Actually he left the company too."

"Don't even know what's happening in his own company. Such a mess. I still love you though." Ten kissed his cheek. Mark gets up and leaves quickly because that's just the start of something no one wants to deal with so he goes and finds the room with his boyfriend in it.

As expected all the youngest and Jungwoo are joined in the room playing games or not so subtly flirting. Pretty common to see now. Mark had almost completely forgot what happened during the game of truth or dare but when he actually looked in the room, he saw his boyfriend leaning against his best friend and jealousy took up.

"Donghyuk, Jaemin. Please enlighten me as to why that dare was such a great idea." Jeno had already asked why so he kinda backed away and continued the game alone seeing as both of the younger two died anyway.

"Why do you think we did it?" Jaemin smirked as he moved to put an arm around Donghyuk's waist. Mark's eye twitched. Jaemin knows exactly what that means but for anyone else it could mean a million other things.

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking you two." Mark's voice was eerily calm. Kinda scary but neither younger cared.

"Oh well. You're no fun." Jaemin pouted.

"We did it for the sake of love." Donghyuk said nonchalantly.

"Donghyuk you can't just say it like that, it doesn't sound right." Jeno mumbled under his breath but it was still heard.

"Oh, my bad. For the sake of our love and theirs. If you guys got jealous then you're obviously in love with us. Don't take it as I don't believe you when you say you love me, I just have a bad history with love." Donghyuk says. Mark visibly calms down, that previous statement threw him off so he was glad to get the clarification.

"Of course I love you, but that shit scared me. Don't do it again." Mark pulled Donghyuk into a hug. Jaemin's arm now around his own boyfriend's waist.

"Ew, public display of affection." Chenle called from the other half of the room.

"So what do you call it with you and Renjun?" Mark rolls his eyes.

"Two dudes being gay. Duh."

"Chenle I should kick your ass but I'm too tired. So be ready for it tomorrow."

"Young love is the cutest." Jungwoo says while hugging a little closer to Xuxi.

"When is it too early to say I love you?" Xuxi asked him. Jungwoo was taken aback and had to think about it.

"I personally don't think that it's ever too early if you're really in love with that person."

"So if I tell you I love you right now, you would think it was too early?" Their eyes met. Jungwoo froze and he honestly didn't know if he should cry or say he loves him too. Ten's lessons on how to not be a panicked gay seemed to be failing him.

"I- I wouldn't th- think it's too early." He stuttered. Xuxi smiled at him and pulled him closer. As if that were possible though.

"That's good because I love you." He whispered into the older boy's neck. Jungwoo's breath got caught in his throat and his eyes began to water. Yes, Jungwoo is the crying out of joy type. Xuxi pulled back when felt water touch his own cheek but it wasn't from him.

"W- why are you crying?" It wasn't loud so the others didn't hear but he made sure you could hear the concern in his voice.

"I'm just so happy. I love you too." He wrapped his arms around Xuxi's neck.

"You guys are cute as shit." Donghyuk said from across the room. Jungwoo pulled back while blushing fiercely and every boy over there was staring.

"How much did you hear?"

"Uhm, were like ten steps away from you. We hear everything you guys say." Chenle rolls his eyes. Both boys blush, Jungwoo's cheeks darker than the others.

"Oh well. I'll walk you home."

"I drove?"

"Guess I'm not coming home tonight then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 3K 10
✎ chensung ! ☏ - jisung's whiny 'cause he's never kissed anybody before. started ↠ 2020.15.03 ended ↠ 2020.15.04
256K 10.9K 47
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk were worldwide famous idol. Kim Taehyung was a confident gay, he always supported lgbt. He came out as gay in second...
29.9K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
67.1K 2.5K 17
In which Jaemin is now Jisung's step-brother. What could go wrong? Everything Warning ; - a jaesung fanfic - other ships included but jaesung is the...