The End of It All (second boo...

By volleyball238

Skylar has moved on in life now. She's gotten her life back on track and can finally see clearly. New job new... More

Characters
New track
Let's go home
Not scary
Seeing you
Try life
I want to see her
Forget
Got to get them back
You don't love me like you love him
Back
Party time to come
Closed eyes
Scared
Hey
Is it true?
New home
What day is it
Thanksgiving time
Miss me
Not who you said you were
Family ties
She's one of them
I saw you
Our love
Your love

Back from the dead

5.8K 210 8
By volleyball238

Skylar's P.O.V.

Declan seriously just left me here. I got up and went and got a drink. When I got one I turned and looked out at the party.

My breath left me when I saw a face that I could never forget.

"Pop." I whispered watching the man who I didn't believe was him walk off.

I ran after him with a drink in my hand. I ran through people and tried my best to keep up with him.

He walked outside into the garden so I followed along with him. I wasn't giving up on this.

I looked around but no one was to be found. I was confused. I swore I saw him. It had to be him right.

I heard a click and I turned around fast and saw a man holding a gun up to me.

Before I could do anything the sound of a gun went off and I felt the pain in my side.

I dropped my glass and looked down to see I had blood coming from my side.

I looked up and the man watched as I fell to my knees.

Everything was going black as I felt the pain take me completely over.

All I could think about was Declan and Paisley. I didn't want to close my eyes but I had to.

Images of the both of them ran through my head as the man walked over to me. Shortness of breath came as I took in all the air I could.

The cold dead eyes of this man were the last things I saw before my eyes closed.

————————————————————————
I made this one short for a reason sorry if you don't like it. I'm trying to build the suspense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 0 6
I was finally happy new house, new car, new clients , new bae who I was in love with, turning up with my best friends, Life was finally going my way...
1.4K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
723 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...
181K 4.7K 33
Skylar and Damon are two different kind of people. Damon is a player and Skylar is a good girl. She isn't an innocent girl like most may expect but s...