Be Mine Forever

By KellyHYang

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 46

5.4K 227 20
By KellyHYang

*He-he, I won't say sorry for the late update because it is real.😳 I knew that and I am really sorry. This week I had an exam and this really angered me. So, I didn't have mood to edit and I couldn't update my baby. Sorry for that. I knew there are some fans who were patiently waiting for my update and I wanted to do that too but it took me a lot of time to do that. So, here is the newest update.*

Also I have a good new ❤ for you but it is kind of bad new for me. Lol.

This baby Be Mine Forever is going to end soon. *claps2 👍👏

There were only four chapters left to update after this. OMG!😱 It is going to finish but it is no good for me. I have to edit my previous chapters back. Many of you many notice that my writing style had changed a lot in the late chapters and I think that style is better than the previous one. So, i am going to edit the previous ones back. Hehe 😁

Before the newest chappie, I would like to remind you, remember to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW ME on WATTPAD my lovely fans.❤ I would really appreciate them. They are my energy pills and motivations as you know. 😍So, support me with them, my lovelies and here you go, Chapter 46😉

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 46

Gina's POV

No way! This isn't happening! It is not true. It might be a dream. Yeah! A very very bad dream of mine!

Everything was so unbelievable and nonsense to me right now. John got hit by a truck? No! It is impossible. Why would he? I couldn't accept it, any of it.

All the things happened so fast that I was here pinching myself really hard to wake up from this nightmare. It was really terrifying for me even to think and I seriously hoped all of this were just a dream but it wasn't.

I gathered all of my strength and stood back on the ground. I needed to check him. I needed to see for myself that he is still alive. There were some cars on the road which were currently driving and had high tendencies to hit me at that moment but I couldn't care less about them and ran towards him. Please! Dear God, don't let anything happen to him! I beg of you, please don't ...

My whole body was shaking while my heartbeats accelerated with each steps of mine. Fear? Pain? Shock? I didn't know what I was feeling currently as I went closer to him with many unidentified emotions, running inside me.

"Jo-h-n ..." I called, stuttering. He was there on the cold ground, half of his face was already covered with the blood that made my heart cried out of pain. It hurts. It freaking hurts seeing him like this.

His white shirt was now no longer had its color anymore as more red liquid came out from his body. I couldn't breathe. I felt like my lungs had stopped working, staring at him. Hormones and nerves inside me were also trembling with fear that I could no longer hear the surrounding voices anymore.

"Joh-"

My voice as well as my legs wobbled. All of my energies had drained and I crashed down beside him. What have I just done? What did I just do? Did I kill him? A pang of guilt surged up inside me as I thought back the time before the accident.

This whole accident was clearly because of me. He wouldn't have hit by that car if I didn't cross the road when the street lights were still red. No! I shouldn't have run away from him at first. I should have faced him and solved that problem between us. But why did I do that? Why?

"Jo-h-n ... Wak-kke-ee u-up ... Ple-a-s-e ... I-I-m he-ree ... Wakeeee upppp ..."

I was in such a mess when I said those words with too many stutters and hiccups from sobbing. I couldn't believe this and I didn't want to accept this.

Tears were now uncontrollable as I didn't get his reply. He kept lying on the ground, unmoved even his chest didn't seem to move and he looked so lifeless. No! It wasn't going to happen. He wasn't going to die. Never in my life nor my dream!

My hands stretched out to his face, "Please ... Wa-k-ke up ... I-I be-g you. I am not going any-where. Pl-ea-se, Jo-hn ... Please!"

I tried all the ways, shaking his body, stroking his face and even hitting his chest to wake him up or make him give me some response but I failed. He still looked the same, lifeless despite his cheeks which were still warm under my cold hands. I was now too afraid to lose him as I carefully lifted his head and pulled his body towards me.

"Please don't leave me alone, John. Please."

I was whispering that phrase into his ears like a mantra that I almost forgot to call the ambulance which was the most important thing to do right now.

"Can you please someone call me an ambulance?" I pleaded after recovering a little from my shock. There were many people around us, staring with frights written on their faces but no one seemed to do what I said and continued staring at us. Didn't they hear me or understand my words?

"Por favor llame a una ambulancia" I tried again. This time, I spoke in Spanish, hoping them to get my words and call the ambulance or paramedics as soon as possible. I didn't want John to die and leave me alone. I wanted him back. I wanted to see those mesmerizing eyes of him again.

My attention was diverted back to him after seeing some people took out their phone and started to call. You're not going to die, John! I drew him closer to me and embraced him like he was some kind of treasure when a familiar voice brought my soul back to my body.

"Mrs. Meirs? What happ- JOHN?"

I glanced up. Ren was now standing in front of us like a statue with very wide eyes.

"Re-n ..."

This was the only word I could manage to say to him at that time. I was now as scared as hell of losing him. Blood continued to ooze out from his body and all I could see was red whenever I looked at him in my arms.

"Mrs. Meirs, relax. He is going to be alright. You know he is strong and he will come back to you. I am sure. He will be fine. Ambulance is coming and Mrs. Meirs, you need to be strong for him."

Although Ren went numb for a second and didn't utter a word, he did recover fast and cheered me as I broke down into more tears. Never in my life, had I imagined this thing would happen. John got hit by a car when trying to chase me. Shit! I was so bad. I pushed him towards the danger.

Wee Woo Wee Woo

Sirens of the ambulance car boomed into my ears as well as their red and blue lights entered my sight.

"They are here. Ambulance is here, John. They are going to save you. So, please stay strong. Don't lose hope. I won't run away from you. I promise. Just come back to me, please." I whimpered, hugging him tightly for the last time before medical attendants came to me and took him to the hospital.

.....

It had been five hours since he went behind that glass door of operation theatre. Every seconds and minutes were such a painful torture as there was no sign of him or the doctors coming out from behind that door. I was now sitting on the ground with my hands hugging my legs tightly and closely to my chest. Is he okay? Did something had happened to him? Why isn't he come out yet?

My mind was now completely blinded with those dangerous and cruel questions of mine. A lump formed inside my throat which became bigger with the time and I didn't feel like breathing at all. I felt like dying. God! Please let him live. Don't take him away from me!

The image of John covered with blood was replaying in my mind over and over like it was some kind of endless film. Every time I looked at myself, there were his blood all over my clothes and both of my hands. I made this! I push him to the danger. I am so bad. I kill him. I have killed the most important person of my life. It is all my fault.

"Mrs. Meirs, are you okay? John will be fine. You know he is so eager to meet you and I am sure he won't leave you. Cheer up. He is going to be fine. He is not going to die."

I didn't notice that Ren was beside me all the time, cheering me continuously. I was too engrossed with my feelings and thoughts that I didn't feel like talking. My voice was now nowhere to be found and I also had blocked myself from communicating with the world.

"I informed Mr and Mrs Fredericks and they are on their way now. They are also so worried about you, Mrs. Meirs. Do you want something to drink or eat? You need to relax. You need to be strong for him. You look so pale right now." Ren asked me worriedly but I shook my head, "I am fine, don't worry."

.....

Time indeed flowed fast and now, it was one am in the morning of another day. Shit! It had been thirteen hours and still no news about him. My panic as well as my anxiety started to rise more. Please don't die, John. Please.

I didn't want to lose him. I didn't know what would happen to me if he died. I didn't know what I am going to do if he didn't make it. Maybe, I might follow him? At this moment, I had found my answer. I wanted him, no matter what he did to me in the past. It didn't matter anymore. I just wanted him alive. I just wanted to be with him again.

Please dear god, save him. Please give me a chance to be with him! Please just a chance!

Frustrations and breathlessness ruled my body whenever my eyes made contact with the glass door. What is happening inside that operation room? What is happening to him? Is he fine? Why the hell is taking so long?

I now totally understood his feeling when he waited for me outside the operation room back then. He might had suffered and felt like me right now or maybe more?

I was disgusted of myself and I felt like I was some kind of monster or demon for causing this accident. It was breaking my heart into million pieces every time I thought about it and guilt was eating me alive. I also felt like wanting to die and couldn't stop blaming myself.

How could he manage to handle this wrench feelings at that time? He was still a child like me and I was sure this would torture him more badly than I was right now.

I am sorry, John. I was so selfish. I only thought about how I had suffered and I didn't think about you. You might have felt the same like me or maybe more. I didn't see that. I was so stupid.

"Is John alright, Doc?"

Ren's voice cut all of my thoughts I was having at that moment.

His operation was finished?

I rose up immediately from the ground and faced a small group of doctors in front of me, "Doctor, is he fine? How is he? How did the operation go?"

My hands along with my legs were shaking as I waited for their reply. One of the oldest looking doctor turned to me with a sweet smile plastered on his face, "You are?"

"His fiancée, is John alright? Is he fine?"

My heart was now like a wild horse, running for marathon. I was as scared as hell to listen about his condition but at the same time, I didn't want to do that too.

I was afraid that I might heard the bad things but I had to do. I was curious to know about him. Whether it was good or bad, I had to accept it and stay strong for him. It was the only thing I needed to do right now.

"Mrs, the operation was successful but we still need to monitor him. He lost a lot of blood but injury at his head wasn't that fatal and it was glad. Some of his veins above the skull ruptured and we stitched them back to stop the bleeding but still, we need to check whether there is internal bleeding or not when he awake.

He also have some broken ribs and he need to rest. Apart from them, he is fine. The rest are only scratches and bruises."

The weight on my shoulders left as soon as the doctor ended explaining.

He is fine?

He is fine!

I could now breathe. Thank you. Thank you, god for letting him live. Thank you for not taking him away from me. Thank you for giving me a chance to be with him again.

"Thank you, doctor. Thank you."

He didn't know how much I mean those words when I said them. I really appreciated his hard work but I could only muster those words, thank you at that moment.

My whole body was overwhelming with joys and some tears fell down from my eyes. I was so happy to hear about this. It was the best new of my life ever.

"You can meet him tomorrow morning after I check his condition. I will let you know when you can visit. Right now, you need to rest, Mrs. You seemed tired too."

I smiled a little. I was sure this smile reached my eyes as he patted one of my arms, assuring me to relax, "I will. Thank you for saving him, doctor. I really appreciate it."
He smiled warmly, "Your welcome. So, if you don't have any question, can I excuse?"

"Sure, Doc! See you."
......

Many days had passed. Everyone who saw his accident or knew had calmed down. Even his parents seemed to be relaxed but not me.

He hadn't waken up.

All most all of his injuries were healed but he was still sleeping all the time and he didn't look like he would open his eyes soon. Why? Didn't he want to see me?

"He will be fine, Gina. He will wake up soon. We have to wait. You know he is healing right now and I am sure he can't wait to see you too. Cheer up, sweetie. You need to be strong for him, Gina. You don't want him see you weak when he wake up, don't you?"

His parents arrived the day after his accident. They tried their best to cheer me every day and assured me that he would come back soon but I was afraid. It had been two months that he had been in coma state. What if he didn't get up? What if he left me? What if he didn't want to live?

Every single days, I cried, holding his hand. I cried for him to get up soon. I cried, hating myself. He was in this state because of me. If I didn't run away or cross that damn road, he wouldn't be lying here and that truck wouldn't hit him. It was all my fault.

I didn't move an inch away from his bed. All the time, I was beside him, checking his condition and telling about how much I missed him and about our happy moments. My heart ached whenever I thought about them. Those moments with him were bittersweet for me but they were the happiest time of my life.

Doctors said he is fine and he would wake up soon but my mind was reckless. I was sure I wouldn't be in peace until his eyes opened and met mine.

"I miss you, John. Please wake up. Please come back to me."

He looked like an innocent child, sleeping peacefully and not knowing what was happening in his world. I smiled, staring at him. So, this was his feeling when he waited for me to wake up at the hospital in the past? God! Karma was really a bitch. No! A devil!

"I love you, John."

Yeah! I love him. This was my answer for him after all of this and all the things I did during all this time was just to keep my love for him. I know running away from him won't solve the problem between us but it was the better way than facing him and talking about that incident.

I was afraid I might lost him for forever if we did that and I might not have a chance with him again. So, I ran away. That way I could delay our forever farewell and I could keep on loving him.

I attempted to hide from him until I was ready to forgive and willing to be him but right now, I didn't care. I only knew I couldn't bear leaving him alone again and I really love him from the deepest part of my heart.

I never thought that loving someone would be that painful. Falling in love with him was the biggest mistake of my life and I thought I would regret but actually I didn't. In fact, I was glad and I didn't think it was a mistake. It was my destiny. I fell in love with the most wonderful person I had ever met in my life.

"I won't go anywhere, John. Like I said when you proposed me, I will be yours forever. I love you and I will love you, forever and always."

With that, I reached up to his lips and placed a soft lingering kiss on both of them while my eyes were closed, enjoying the sweet moment. God! It had been a long time, feeling his lips against mine and I missed this a lot.

His lips were so addicting that I didn't want to pull apart. I wanted to continue kissing him and I did. It wasn't mutual but it was a bliss, this kiss, this feels.

Everything was perfect except he was sleeping.

Wait!

Why was I feeling someone stroking my cheek?

Was it John? He awoke?

My eyes instantly flew opened as I retreated a little backwards which was only to be greeted by his mesmerizing grey eyes.

"I love you too, Gina"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay Our John is fine and Oooo Gina kiss him *winks 😉😁😍

How would you rate this chapter my lovelies? ❤For me, I secretly screamed writing this chapter especially during that kiss scene. Lol I totally turned into a teenage girl who is watching romance movie secretly under the blanket. Haha.😂

Thank for waiting and reading my baby, my lovely fans. I love you all and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW ME on WATTPAD.

Also A friendly reminder: Don't be a ghost👻 to me, my dear readers. I won't bite you. 😁

Love you all and Bye Bye until next chappie *Mwah😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...
4.9K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
4.7K 148 17
Sequel to The Devil's Duchess 1st book: The Neverending Storm 2nd book: The Devil's Duchess ••••• I push him awa...