2014: HOT OR NOT?

Galing kay holly9137

Me (holly9137) reviewing crazes and events from this year and anything readers or followers may suggest writi... Higit pa

Meow Chat
Neck Nominations
Maleficent
Frozen
Luis Suarez
Update Information
One Direction
Wiggle

Happy

19 2 0
Galing kay holly9137

Happy 

Music 

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say

Sunshine she's here, you can take a break

I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space

With the air, like I don't care baby by the way

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,

Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back, yeah,

Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah,

No offense to you, don't waste your time

Here's why

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

 (Happy)

Bring me down

Can't nothing

Bring me down

My level's too high

Bring me down

Can't nothing

Bring me down

I said (let me tell you now)

Bring me down

Can't nothing

Bring me down

My level's too high

Bring me down

Can't nothing

Bring me down

I said

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

 [X2]

(Happy) [repeats]

Bring me down... can't nothing...

Bring me down... my level's too high...

Bring me down... can't nothing...

Bring me down, I said (let me tell you now)

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

 [ x2] 

{Hey

C'mon}

Happy is a song written, produced and performed by American singer and producer Pharrell Williams. It came out on November 21, 2013. It has sold over 5.6 million copies in the United States and over 1.8 million copies in the United Kingdom, and is one of the songs one the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack album.  The song sold 5,633,000 copies in the US in the first six months of 2014, the most ever of any song in the first six months. The song was nominated for Best Original Song at the 86th Academy Awards but lost to "Let It Go" from Frozen. Afterwards, when asked "how badly" he wanted the Oscar, he responded: "When they read the results, my face was...frozen. But then I thought about it, and I just decided just to...let it go. The video "Happy" is nominated for Best Male Video and Video of the Year at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards (I hope it wins!). 

When it came to shooting the music video, Pharrell decided to take an original route and film a twenty-four hour video which can be seen at 24hoursofhappy.com. This includes lots of random people of different shapes and sizes dancing with Pharrell making the occasional appearance. There are a number of celebrity cameos in the video including Kelly Osbourne, Steve Carell and Miranda Cosgrove. The minions from Despicable Me 2 also make an appearance.  The video was then shortened down to just less than four minutes. 

What I like about the video is the fact that there aren’t certain types of people dancing in the video. They aren’t young girls shaking their bums in incredibly short shorts, there isn’t amazing dancing throughout and the minions feature in it!! Who doesn’t love the minions! They are so cute! The fact that there are random people who aren’t known to the world who aren’t professional dancers just makes you feel more involved in the song. It’s like no one is going to judge you if you start doing ‘dad dancing’. With this song, you don’t have to worry about being sexy or if you can twerk. There isn’t a pattern or a style you have to follow; you’ve just got to be happy and dancing. 

For me, every time I hear the song I can’t resist singing, dancing or doing both! It isn’t a song I will ever get bored of! I have always thought that the best songs are ones which are wacky and random, ones which actually have meaning and ones which are positive. This song fits into all those categories; it has a lot of random people dancing in the video, it encourages people to be happy and to join in on the happiness therefore it makes you feel happy! 

In May 2014, a group of Iranian fans who created a tribute to "Happy" were arrested. According to a police chief, the song represented vulgarity.  Later the Iranian president criticized the arrest saying in his tweet - "#Happiness is our people's right. We shouldn't be too hard on behaviours caused by joy." The dancers, along with the director were later released. When I read about this I thought this was ridiculous. Out of all the things you can arrest someone for, you choose to arrest them for singing a song which expresses and encourages more people to be happy? Being happy is a basic right that shouldn’t even be debated over because it’s quite simple: the idea that every decent being has the right to be happy isn’t that hard to understand. We need more songs like this to keep up positivity in my opinion. 

Do I love it, like it, dislike it, hate or undecided... 

Love it of course! It encourages you to get off your feet and dance or to stand in the middle of the street and belt out the chorus as loud as you can! It’s cheerful, light-hearted and fun. It gives out the most positive and best message that you can give to someone; to be happy! To not let others bring down your mood with negativity and to not live life with stress. I can’t fault it! I hope it wins at the MTV Video Music Awards this year!

So, how did you like my topic Happy? What do you think; hot or not? Vote!

P.S: It is also fun to leave comments at the end you know (HINT ALERT!). 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

206K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad