waitress ā€¢ caleb mclaughlin

By beatricesnickets

" opening up, letting the day in! you say, hello, how ya been? " š™–š™ š™– . . . š‰š„ššš€... More

OPENING UP!

599 38 36
By beatricesnickets

WAITRESS!
CALEB MCLAUGHLIN

JENNA HUNTER SPENT a good portion of her time baking pie at her father's diner which often was the Stranger Things's cast favorite eat-out spot, or apparently it was. Jenna never really knew if her father was bluffing or not because she was never actually allowed out of the small kitchen that was apart of the almost-always crowded diner underneath her larger-than-life loft that she lived in with her 2 cats and widower father.

         But Hunter's Diner was considered to be the best diner in Georgia. Jenna honestly wasn't convinced that all of Georgia hadn't found another "hidden gem", but they were known for Jenna's famous pies- something Jenna found exciting as she had met Guy Fieri just months before when 'Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives' came to Hunter's Diner one weekend. Her father Aaron proudly displayed his daughter Jenna making her prized Pomatter Pie- something that was "a must-try for any foodie in the area", according to Guy Fieri.

       And, without her dad's diner, Jenna would've never met Jeannie Mae,  who's mom worked for Jenna's dad when the pair of best friends were kids. Flash-forward to now, Jeannie is a part-time waitress at the diner, working side-by-side with Jenna during both of their Junior years away. And one Saturday afternoon while Jenna is making her Apple Pie making her mother's old recipe in the small kitchen, Jeannie ends up serving Caleb McLaughlin and Gaten Matarazzo. And when Jeannie tells Jenna all about it, Jenna's curiosity piques and she runs out to the dining area of the restaurant, causing Jenna to faint directly in front of their table. And like anything civil human, Caleb freaks out and tries to help the poor girl.

      So, in exchange for "saving her life", Caleb gets Jenna's number and a lifetime supply of her Apple Pie, delivered at the Stranger Things set. And in the middle of the chaos, the two best friends "Let the love birds talk," Gaten gets Jeannie's number because they talked the entire time instead of freaking out. But Jenna is still just a Stranger Things fangirl, and Caleb was just the saviour with a sweet tooth.

I DIDN'T PLAN IT!
CAST OF CHARACTERS

JENNA HUNTER
" the pretty pie prodigy! "
glenna walters.

INSTA, jenna.hunter
DINER'S INSTA, huntersdinerGA
TWITTER, love, jenna 🍓| jenhunter_
CONTACT NAME, sugar 🥧

JEANNIE MAE ROSENBERG
" the best friend & optimistic waitress! "
miranda mckeon.

INSTA, jeanniemae02
TWITTER, jeannie mae 🍒 | JEANMAE_
CONTACT NAME, spice 🍰

AARON HUNTER
" the dad & owner of hunter's diner! "
matt damon.

INSTA, aaronhunterthefather
BUSINESS INSTA, aaronhunterthechef
DINER'S INSTA, huntersdinerGA
CONTACT NAME, #1 boss & father!

POMATTER PIE!
PLAYLIST   &   PART SUMARRIES

PART 01- "WHAT BAKING CAN DO!"

IN WHICH OVER-DRAMATIC
Jenna Hunter and her best friend Jeannie meet the Stranger Things cast because Jenna faints right in front of Caleb & Gaten's table at Jenna's father's beloved Georgia diner.

i. opening up by jessie mueller ii. pomatter pie by the waitress band iii. helpless by phillipa soo iv. cecily smith by will connolly v. what baking can do by jessie mueller

PART 02- "YOU'RE NEVER EVER GETTING RID OF ME!"

IN WHICH A set of best friends are the target of another set of (famous) best friends' affection, which causes a lot of singing show-tunes and embarassing themselves by dancing on tables to impress the two optimistic girls!

i. i love you like a table by christopher fitzgerald & kimiko glenn ii. absolutely smitten by dodie iii. it only takes a taste by drew gehling & jessie mueller iv. unchained melody by the glee cast v. never ever getting rid of me by christopher fitzgerald & kimiko glenn

PART 03- "YOU MATTER TO ME!"

IN WHICH A love-sick boy tries to win back the love of his life with help from his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend after learning what actually caused her to suddenly break up with the heart-broken boy.

i. everything changes by jessie mueller, keala settle, & kimiko glenn ii. i didn't plan it by keala settle iii. the only exception by paramore iv. bad idea by drew gehling & jessie mueller v. only us by laura dreyfuss & ben platt vi. runnin' home to you by grant gustin vii. you matter to me by drew gehling & jessie mueller

A WAITRESS IN A SHOP. . .
WARNINGS   &    DEDICATIONS

WARNING!           this book will include- fat-shaming, sexual jokes, swearing, alot of happiness, minor slow-burns, and literally just kissing, and if you don't like it i suggest you just leave now instead of reading it and complaining!

i also don't own the musical waitress, and i certaintly don't own caleb mclaughlin and gaten matarazzo!

also, DISCLAIMER, this doesn't have anything to do with my noah schnapp, avi lake, and kyla matthews fics, this is a musical-esque AU, and also lizzy (gaten's girlfriend) doesn't exist in this AU ig? i honestly just wanted jeannie × gaten to be a thing, and also this includes alot of musical numbers so it's obviously not truly just another one of my social media fics.

DEDICATIONS!           this book is dedicated to anyone who a) likes caleb mclaughlin & gaten matarazzo, b) likes the musical 'waitress' (*cough*tomsbella & -colemackenzie*cough*), and c) has read any of my books! thank you everyone for 100+ followers, it means alot!

also i'm dedicating this to my two friends from my old school, IAmMusicalTrash & Katie03967, who are both sweethearts who both deserve a follow so check them out!! i love you guys so much and i can't wait to see you in december, i miss you guys!! uwu 💓💕💗💘💓💕💗💘

IRIS RAMBLES!
okay, here's my caleb mclaughlin
fic which i'm super excited for! also,
big thing, before anyone says anything
about me always using white girls for my stories, i try to add more diversity in my stories as much as possible, so if you feel i should include more diversity in my eventual fics, please tell me!

also, act one & the first chapter should be out by tuesday hopefully? i dunno, but i'm hoping to be semi-consistent in my books eventually even though it's most of the time it's all over the place.

finally, jeannie mae is not from the musical, and while she has a similar dynamic with gaten like dawn had with odie, it's not meant for jeannie to replace any character, i just wanted miranda mckeon to be in the book bc glenna & miranda are really good friends irl if that makes sense. oh, and GLENNA WALTERS IS ADORABLE AF and i wish people used her as a faceclaim more often because she's cute and i'm tired of seeing the same faceclaims for every ST, IT, ASOUE, & AWAE cast book because it's getting old. and yeah that sounds hypocritical af because i'm using lauren orlando for a noah book and alot of people use her, but leave me be i just wanted to use her bc she's a cutie and i love her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
118K 13.9K 21
"š™š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™œš™žš™§š™”. š™„ š™¬š™–š™£š™£š™– š™Øš™šš™š š™žš™©" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
90.3K 806 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
1.3M 54.9K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC