BL Short Stories

By AralinaCamelo

Language: English Started: October 12, 2018 Finished: ( Previously titled BL Drama Stories ) ( Thai BL Short... More

⚠ Updates to the Book!
with a little help | aepete
second chance | maxtul
co-actor | kristsingto
kidnapped | meanplan
sick | offgun
Baby | TaeTee
MingKit 1/2 (KimCopter)
MingKit 2/2 (KimCopter)
Dared to Reveal | PhaYo (GodtBas)
I Don't Hate You | TayNew
I Love You | KongArthit
I'm Stolen by BLACKPINK!
I'm Sorry | MarkGun
Late At Night | JoongNine
Help From Friends | MarkGun
Realization | MarkPerth
Jealousy | PlanPerth
3 + 1 | MeanPlan
Truth or Dare | PlanPerth
A Confession | PavelDome

attention | KimCopter

2.9K 41 7
By AralinaCamelo

"Ugh!!" Copter yelled in frustration as he stared down at the table. Kimmon gazed up from his textbooks at the younger man, confused and worried. Copter stared at the table as if it had offended him.

"Are you okay?" Kimmon asked softly, placing his hand on the middle of the table as if subconsciously asking for Copter's to comfort the male. He withdrew his hand as soon as he realized.

Copter looked up at him, his gaze void of emotions as he stared directly into Kimmon's eyes. He looked as if he were staring into his soul.

"Nong?"

Copter cleared his throat, finally looking away from Kimmon's nearly irresistible chocolate eyes. But had to resist them. "Yeah. Sorry." He stumbled over his words as he stood up, quickly collecting his books as his cheeks were bright red.

Kimmon gazed at him with a dejected look on his face as his shoulders slumped. He intently watched the other's every move. The way he shoved his books untidy and unorganized into his bag and grabbed his random papers, throwing them in and crinkling them as he did so.

"I gotta go, Kim." Copter said as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

Kimmon's ignored the way his heart fluttered as the nickname escaped his lips so gracefully. Everyone called him Kim but when Copter did, it felt special.

"Okay," Kimmon whispered sadly and nodded despite Copter having already started to walk away, leaving Kimmon alone in his confused and sad thoughts.

"What... what just happened?" Kimmon wondered as his eyebrow furrowed. He sighed softly, his face changing to one of nonchalance. "He must have gone to his boyfriend. That's probably what happened."

Kimmon grumbled and gathered his books in an organized manner, leaving the library he'd been studying with Copter.

^•^

"Oh my god, Copter." Godt grumbled at his hard-headed friend, rubbing his face in annoyance as his friend grumbled on about Kimmon. "Just tell him how you feel or something."

A notification on Copter's phone distracted the group.

He fished his phone from his pocket, noticing that Kimmon had sent a message.

I'm sorry, Copter, if I did something - Kimmon

Copter sighed softly, irritation crawling under his skin at his lack of confidence. He quickly typed up a response only for it to pop up that it hadn't been sent.

Copter gazed up at Tee and Godt. "I'm gonna get going now. Please excuse me. Bye bye." Copter spoke as he waved, turning to walk away.

Godt sighed but nodded.

"You better tell him or something!" Tee yelled after him as Copter entered the dorm building he somehow ended up sharing with Kimmon.

Copter sighed as he walked to the elevator in the tall building. He pushed the button to his floor and as the doors opened, he stood there, staring out the doors. He grumbled as he pressed a button to get to Kimmon's floor.

He took a deep breath as he approached the door. He knocked on the door and waited, getting no response. Copter gazed up, checking the door number. He frowned. It was his room.

Copter banged harder on the door but still no response. He huffed, about to walk away before turning back, curiosity rushing through his veins as he placed his hand on the doorknob. He turned it and to his surprise, it opened.

"Why did he leave his door unlocked?"

He pushed the door open, walking inside uninvited. He heard the shower and assumed that's why he hadn't answered the door.

He stood there for a minute before shrugging and closing the door, walking further inside. He took his shoes off very quietly and walked past the bathroom to Kimmon's bed, lying against the headboard. He covered his legs with a random blanket.

Kimmon's room was quite simple. It had a white interior. Not much color at all. Maybe a little bit of red and black here and there.

Copter listened as the water stopped and a few minutes later he heard the bathroom door open and close. He watched as Kimmon walked to the couch and sat down, oblivious to Copter who sat on his bed.

"P." Copter spoke, making Kimmon jump out of his skin and stare at Copter as if his soul left his body.

"What the hell, Copter?!?!" Kimmon shouted before slamming his hand over his mouth. "Sorry neighbors." Kimmon mumbled. "Shia! How'd you get in here?" He whisper shouted and stood up, walking towards the bed. He sat at Copter's feet.

"Learn to lock your door.." Copter mumbled as he refused to look Kimmon in the face. Kimmon smirked softly but it quickly disappeared seeing Copter's hesitation.

"What are you doing here, nong?" Kimmon asked softly, turning his body to face the younger.

Copter gazed up at Kimmon finally and gave an awkward smile. "Well... Godt and Tee won't leave me alone until I.."

A knock on the door interrupted Copter as he spoke.

Kimmon huffed slightly and stood up, walking to his door and opening it. There stood a small petite girl with a small blush plastered on her face.

"Can I help you?" Irritation was evident in his tone.

She smiled softly despite it, Kimmon almost didn't notice as she held out a red envelope with both hands, a white heart holding the fold closed.

"I can't accept that." he rejected as he realized what she was doing. "Sorry."

"Why, P?" she questioned sadly as she retracted her arms, holding the card against her chest. "I was kinda hoping you'd give it to P' Copter for me."

"I'm sorry. Actually, I'm not quite sorry. My heart is taken by another person. Also, as most should already know as words spread fast, I'm gay." Copter spoke, coming from behind Kimmon. Kimmon jumped slightly, spooked at the person who stood right behind his shoulder, his breath tickling his neck.

The girl looked at the two in disbelief. "You expect me to believe that..?"

Copter gazed at the side of Kimmon's face and shook his head. "You don't have to believe it, nong. But it's true and I know that for sure." He smiled at Kimmon though the older couldn't see.

Kimmon turned to Copter, now ignoring the girl who stood there with an eyebrow raised in confusion. Kimmon's eyebrows were furrowed in confusion as sadness radiated through him and his shoulders slumped in disbelief. "You're taken? I heard around the friend group that you broke up with that one dude."

Copter's smile slightly faltered. "I technically didn't say I was taken. I said my heart was taken. By someone I've known for a while now. He has black hair and chocolate eyes anyone would fall in love with. Most of the time I tend to get irritated at him like a fly for being in my business. But I can't say I've been irritated in a while, I noticed I've grown keen to it. I enjoy his nagging and his presence. On certain occasions, he's like a cute puppy." Copter's smile brightened slightly as he gazed at Kimmon with a certain gaze, hoping the older would understand what he'd said.

Kimmon nodded slowly and looked the girl dead in the eyes. The girl smirked back, her previous mood changing as she understood, knowing he didn't.

"Forget about the note. I see," she spoke while staring Kimmon in the eyes. She crossed her arms, her weight shifting to her right foot. "You know what? I think you're stupid. Excuse me, you're blind."

"Excuse me?" Kimmon furrowed his eyes, anger threatening to explode at the rude words he'd not expected.

"He's talking about you, you blind idiot!" she resorted before rolling her eyes and walking away with no last resort, a smile gracing her lips despite being rejected.

Kimmon glanced out of the door, seeing as she dropped the envelope in the trash at the end of the hall. He stood there frozen far long after she'd walked away.

A few minutes later he turned toward Copter, slow movements. "Nong..?"

Copter chuckled with a smile. "Close the door, P. I need to completely explain." Copter walked back to the bed.

Kimmon shut the door and walked toward the couch, hesitating before he sat down.

Copter sighed softly upon noticing Kimmon hesitating, unknowing of what to do as a storm rolled on in his head. He stood from the bed and walked to where Kimmon sat before he made himself comfortable right beside him.

Copter sat in silence for a few long minutes, trying to reword everything he wanted to say to the male.

Copter's face lightened slightly as he turned toward Kimmon. "I have no idea when the feelings exactly started. But, I've come to realize that I have feelings for you. I think they may have started when we all auditioned for our first roles in a series that my little crush I had blossomed into more than so. Godt and Tee noticed and I told them as there would be no denying it."

Copter gazed over at Kimmon as he held his breath. His heart stopped, a cold gaze appearing upon his face at his words.

"What?"

A sigh left those bright pink lips as his shoulders dropped, his courage no longer in sight. He nodded, putting his hands on his knees, and tried to stand, ready to leave before he ruined his relationship anymore.

Kimmon suddenly flung himself at Copter, causing them to fall off the couch and onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Oh sweet je-" Copter managed as he landed on the cold floor. He gazed up at the male that lay over him, his cheeks turning bright pink.

"Sorry," Kimmon spoke, laughter following after seeing Copter's reaction.

Copter huffed and pushed on Kimmon's arm. "Get off of me! You're squishing me."

Kimmon chuckled in amusement and got up without any complaints. "I like you too. Well, I guess it's more accurately said that I love you..." Kimmon said as he stared at Copter with a loving gaze.

Copter laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck in an attempt to distract himself from the odd feeling growing in the pit of his stomach.

"I guess I better get going," Copter spoke after a long silence. He rushed to the door and slipped his shoes on quickly before rushing out the door. He left no time for Kimmon to catch him as he darted down the stairs.

His body collided with another on the stairs case, nearly causing them to tumble down the stairs. Copter quickly gazed over at the person as they bother steadied themselves.

"Hello!" Bas shouted, a wide smile on his face. He waved at Copter who wore a wild look upon his face.

"Hi." Copter spoke before darting down the last few stairs, careful to not hit anyone else.

Kimmon quickly followed after, darting straight past Bas without a word.

Bas stared in confusion before he decided to walk back down. He followed the two and watched from a distance as Tee, Godt, and Tae walked up beside of him. They all four watched from a distance as the scene played out.

"Copter!" Kimmon shouted desperately as he finally nearly caught up to the running man. He managed to grasp ahold of his arm and yank him backward, stopping him from running. To his surprise, Copter kept his balance and merely looked over at Kimmon, trying to catch his breath.

"What?" Copter questioned breathlessly, an odd look on his face.

Kimmon smiled at him in response as an overwhelming amount of love flowed through him. He hadn't felt truly in love like this before and it felt so surreal. He loved it.

Copter took a step back from Kimmon as the look on his face worried him. "What are you thinking?" Copter questioned hesitantly.

Kimmon carefully grabbed ahold of Copter's arms and pulled him against his chest. "I do love you, Copter. And I wouldn't change you for the world."

Copter sighed in relief as he wrapped his arms around Kimmon's waist, breathing in his masculine scent. A small smile appeared on his face. He then leaned back, a big smile on his face revealing his cute dimples.

"I love you too, Kimmon. And I also would not change you for the world either." Copter said softly.

Kimmon smiled softly, placing his hand softly on his face. He leaned forward, pressing a small kiss upon his sweet lips.

"KIMMON!" Copter shouted in shock and hit his shoulder, his mouth open in surprise.

Kimmon laughed and poked Copter's cute cheeks as he looked at him in admiration.

The four friends who remained hidden stared in shock. Bas then proceeded to smile.

"I lo-" Copter quickly pecked Kimmon's lips, causing Kimmon and the four to stand frozen with their mouths open in shock.

Copter smiled cheekily and put his hand on Kimmon's chin, gently pushing up his jaw.

"Close your mouth. A fly will fly in your mouth." Copter said and walked behind Kimmon. The four stood there with their mouths wide open just as Kimmon had done.

Kimmon came from behind Copter, the shock finally fading. He wrapped his arms around Copter's waist and smiled brightly.

Copter laughed at the four friends as Tae proceeded to walk toward Tee, wrapping his arms around him. Godt then did the same to Bas as they all smiled and congratulated the new couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
306K 5.4K 96
One Shots and Imagines with a collection of my favorite BL drama couples including : Mewgulf KongArt Mingkit Phayo Forthbeam Waii X Apo (WBtS) Achi...
15.2K 948 12
Featuring Krist and Singto. It's their game of cat and mouse. An extra touch here, A fleeting kiss there, Heated, lingering gazes that could burn it...
29.2K 1.7K 4
***Random Short story***