BL Short Stories

By AralinaCamelo

Language: English Started: October 12, 2018 Finished: ( Previously titled BL Drama Stories ) ( Thai BL Short... More

⚠ Updates to the Book!
with a little help | aepete
second chance | maxtul
co-actor | kristsingto
sick | offgun
attention | KimCopter
Baby | TaeTee
MingKit 1/2 (KimCopter)
MingKit 2/2 (KimCopter)
Dared to Reveal | PhaYo (GodtBas)
I Don't Hate You | TayNew
I Love You | KongArthit
I'm Stolen by BLACKPINK!
I'm Sorry | MarkGun
Late At Night | JoongNine
Help From Friends | MarkGun
Realization | MarkPerth
Jealousy | PlanPerth
Truth or Dare | PlanPerth
A Confession | PavelDome

kidnapped | meanplan

4K 84 26
By AralinaCamelo

"This is the most frightening thing I have ever had to experience.." Plan thought to himself as he was being dragged to hell knows where. He had no idea as someone from behind him had shoved a bag over his and Perth's head while they walked in a more deserted part of campus. The person also had shoved some sort of cloth in his mouth before covering it with tape.

Plan panicked, his heart racing as he heard a door being opened before he was shoved against a wall, his hands being freed. The person wasted no time in roughly shoving him into a room and Plan landed on the ground non too gently.

"You can take off anything you want. No one will be able to hear you now anyway." a deep frightening voice spoke through the silence.

Plan wasted no time as his hands had finally been unbound, he grasped a the bag over his head, pulling it off his head and peeling the tape off his lips and spitting the cloth from his mouth.

He cringed, wiping visiously at his tongue in disgust. It didn't taste bad but it sure as hell didn't taste good either.

His chocolate brown eyes glanced around the room as he ran his fingers through his knotted hair.

The room was an oddly normal bedroom you'd have in your house. It was a white and black color coded room with the bed being black with white blankets. Next to the bed was a black wooden desk with the drawers on the right, a roller chair, and on top of the desk was... A laptop?

Plan slowly stood from his spot on the ground, his face twisting in pain from his wounded knees and walked toward the laptop that sat neatly in the middle of the desk.

A silver Apple laptop.

Plan's eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he just shrugged after a moment of staring at the device and looked across the foot of the bed where a black wooden TV stand sat with a TV hanging on the wall and a PlayStation 4 neatly placed on the TV stand.

There was a really small shelf next to it with movies, games, and books on it.

He looked around a little more before walking toward a door a couple feet to the right of the TV stand. He opened the door and saw a closet with expensive looking clothes and brand new expensive shoes that were still in the box but on display. He looked confused as he walked toward another door he was guessing was to leave the room. He looked to the left of himself and saw another door. He opened it and saw a black and white decorated bathroom like you would see in the master bathroom.

"This doesn't seem like a place a personnapper would take you.." Plan mumbled to himself with furrowed eyebrows in confusion.

He sighed and left the bathroom door open while he went toward the bed. There was a glove seat next to the left side of the bed that he walked towards.

"I don't trust this.." he mumbled once more and sat on the floor instead, studying the room as well as he could manage.

But not long later, he caught sight of a camera next to the closet door. He slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom, looking for any cameras there.

There was not one that he could see.

He walked to the bathroom door and locked the door, sitting against the door just waiting for anything to happen.

=^•^=

A little later, he heard a pair of keys jiggling and the door to the bedroom open.

His eyes snapped open as he had closed his eyes earlier. He slowly stood from against the door and very quietly searched for a place to hid as he heard the person place their things on the ground by the door.

He opened a cabinet right by the sink and crawled in as quiet as possible. He thanked the heavens for a second as he was small enough to fit in there.

The person in the other room started messing with the locked bathroom door and a little bit later the bathroom door was opened.

"You can't hide." an intimidating male's voice was heard.

Plan listened with his eyes closed tightly, his heart beating loudly in his ears as the male started to frantically open and close cabinet doors.

He listened closely as the person's footsteps halted in front of the cabinet he was squeezed in. "Isn't he too big for that cabinet...?"

Though the guy had said that, he opened the cabinet anyway and there Plan was.

The guy grabbed Plan by the ankle and forced him out of the cabinet by using his strength to pull the poor man out.

"Let go of me!!" Plan struggled and managed to free himself from their grasp. He balled his hand in a fist and punched the male before his eyes widen, his hand flying up to his mouth as he stared at the man in complete shock.

It was the first time he had gotten to see the guy's face and a sense of familiarity washed over him. But, who was the man? Plan wasn't quite sure but he thought he definitely looked fine.

The guy glared at Plan before a smirk appeared on his handsome face, causing Plan to jump back slightly. "Do I need to teach you to obey your master?"

"Master my ass! Who the fuck are you?! And where am I?! Where's Perth?!" Plan shouted.

The male sighed, his eyebrows furrowing and backed away from him. His face calmed though the glint in his eyes still cause Plan to step further away.

"I'm Mean."

"I know you are.." Plan mumbled.

Mean sighed and looked Plan in the eyes.

"No. My name, it's Mean." he spoke dumbfounded.

Plan looked Mean in the face, his face stoic as he waited a moment before he busted out laughing.

"It fits you so well.."

Mean placed his hand over Plan's mouth. In an instinct, Plan licked his hand but the other made no move to let go nor did he cringe in disgust. Instead, he started to guide the other toward the bed.

"You're obbeying me?" Mean questioned in surprise as he raised his eyebrow at Plan in question.

Plan just shrugged as Mean moved his hand from Plan's mouth.

"This may be a little weird of a question... But, how and why does your hand taste good??.." Plan asked curiously.

Mean glanced down at his hand and thought for a moment before remembering that he had been eating a tray of fruits.

"Oh.. I was eating fruit.." Mean whispered and sat on the bed carefully as to not spook Plan who seemed to have warmed up to Mean slightly already.

Plan noticed his change in moods and looked at Mean, confused of why he suddenly changed moods to big scary man to sad gloomy man.

"What's wrong?" Plan asked curiously.

Mean looked at Plan with red eyes as his cheeks and nose started to turn a shade of pink.

"Are you gonna cry?" Plan questioned as his eyes widened slightly. "Please don't." Plan whispered.

"I'm so sorry, Plan. I told my father not to do that to you... and it only makes it worse that he took your friend.. He didn't listen to me nor my brother, saying I needed someone to love me.. But, I'd rather someone love me on their own rather than being forced to." Mean explained softly in the most genuine tone.

Plan sighed and sat closer to Mean. "It doesn't mean I don't like you.. and trust me, normally I'm not this nice to people. I'm always hyper and.. just annoying, I guess." Plan explained and smiled at Mean. Mean kinda smiled for once. "Smile!!" Plan smiled brightly and Mean actually smiled more than ever. I mean, he didn't smile as bright as Plan. But, brighter than he normally would.

"You're cute." Mean blurted. Plan stopped smiling and Mean kinda freaked on the inside.

"I'm handsome. Not cute." Plan deadpanned and Mean smiled again, so did Plan.

"To me you're cute." Mean said and pinched Plan's left cheek. Plan smacked his hand away and rubbed his cheek with a pout.

"That hurts!"

"See! That makes you look cute!" Mean said and pointed at Plan's pouty face.

"Yeah, yeah." Plan mumbled and rolled his eyes while smiling. They both laughed and Mean threw his keys that he had placed on the bed on the glove seat. Plan eyed them for a moment before he secretly went to grab the keys while Mean looked away.

"Why are you going for the keys...?" Mean whispered sadly as he caught Plan who jumped a little and smiled awkwardly.

"I was gonna be mean and hide the keys from you so you'd have to find them. But... It didn't work clearly." Plan pouted and grabbed the keys, walking and placing them on the desk next to the computer. "They're here when you need them... For now.." He whispered the last part and smiled innocently. He plopped down on the foot of the bed and flopped backwards.

"Do you want to leave? I won't keep you hostage.." Mean questioned causing Plan to just shrug.

"Eh. I'm good here for now."

"So.. Oh. By the way, your friends are going to be let loose once they know what's going on. Also, you know someone named Saint?" Mean questioned and moved to lay on the bed correctly while Plan stayed at the foot of the bed.

"Perth's boyfriend??" Plan questioned in confusion as he finally sat of from the foot of the bed and laid beside Mean correctly.

"Yep. That's where the rest were taken too. That's my brother. Surprising, right?" Mean asked and turned toward Plan.

Plan laughed and flicked Mean's forehead. "You do know I... might've know you this whole time, right? Saint talked about you to us a couple of times. It took me a bit to figure out you were his brother but I figured it out after I remembered your name." Plan confessed as Mean rubbed his forehead and looked at him with wide eyes.

"You've know me this whole time?!!?" he shouted and Plan covered Mean's mouth while he rolled ontop of him in the process.

"Yes. Now shhh!" Plan said and placed his finger in front of his lips.

Mean nodded and Plan took his hand back. "Now.. are you gonna get off?" the male being laid on asked.

Plan made a thinking face whole taping his chin and smiled. "Nope." He sprawled out flat ontop of Mean. "Is this your room?" He laid his head on Mean's shoulder.

"Yeah. It is. Are you okay, by the way? From being thrown on the floor earlier or when I yanked you out of the cabinet?" Mean questioned in concern.

Plan lifted his head and smiled. "I'm fine. How about you? I'm the the one that punched you.." Plan put his hand on the left cheek as that was the one he had punched. He gingerly rubbed his thumb over Mean's cheek.

"I'm okay." he said and smiled at Plan's sweetness. "Why are you so sweet all of a sudden?"

"Because.. The first time I saw you talking to Saint, I kinda.... started liking your appearance.. and now maybe I do have a chance with you- to get to know you better." he said and quickly hide his pink face on the pillow right next to Mean's head.

Mean smiled and put his arms around Plan protectively.

"You definitely do..." Mean whispered and turned onto his left side, making Plan fall right beside him. Mean pulled him closer and kissed his forehead. "So... my boyfriend."

"I was never asked to be your boyfriend and I never agreed. Well... technically I did agree... But, you didn't ask me!!" Plan said, still hiding his face away from Mean.

"Definitely cute." Mean mumbled.

"I give up.. I love you, Mean..." Plan confessed and hide his face more. Mean smiled brightly for the first time.

"I'll never give up on you. I love you too, Plan." he answered back and the bedroom door flung open. "Pretend your asleep." He whispered very low so no one but Plan could hear.

"Aww.. They're so cute! Ouch.." Yacht shouted and Perth quickly smacked the back of his head.

Saint carefully took his phone out and took a photo,  sending it to Mean's phone, then, walked over and took down the fake camera next to the closet.

"You had a camera in here?!" Yacht shout whispered.

"It's a fake one. It doesn't work. Let's leave before we wake the cute couple." Saint said and ushered the two out of the room. In the process, the new couple did actually manage to fall asleep.

Plan wrapped his arms tighty around Mean and smiled in his sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 48 7
Short stories with our fav Thai BL actors ;)
30.1K 1.7K 4
***Random Short story***
5.1K 147 20
Different stories for different couples, based on my ideas, mood and inspiration. Not only Thail BL - see the growing list below: Kinn Porsche Not me...
40.2K 1.5K 32
" but dad I hate him! you want me to kill him? " said dunk " after all the mess you created you think you both have any other option, just marry him...