Personal Soldier-The Wanted S...

By TW_Heart_Vacancy

More

Personal Soldier-The Wanted Story

91 1 3
By TW_Heart_Vacancy

I was walking home to see Jay and his band mates. My name is Bree McGuiness and Jay McGuiness is my brother. I lived with my mum and her new boyfriend Scott. Scott was abusive and would always beat me up. When I reached Jay's, he opened the door and pulled me into a hug. It's like he knew I was coming over. I walk in and see Max, Siva, Tom and Nathan. As I go sit on the couch I notice another girl in the room. "Hi I'm Kelly George, Max's younger sister." "Hi Kelly I'm Bree McGuiness, Jay's younger sister." Jay comes out of the kitchen screaming like a little girl. I've been here pleanty of times and never heard him scream like that. "Ay what's wrong mate?" I see a handsome Tom come from the back in sweat pants and no shirt. "I burned myself on the kettle." Tom turns to me and smiles. I return the smile and turn my focus on Jay. "How?" "I touched it." "Smart move dummy," I said with a giggle. "Why are you here anyway? Does mum know about this?" Soon everyone turned their attention to me, even Kelly. "Scott keeps beating me. Mum doesn't know." Kelly looked at me and gave me a sad smile. "Does anyone else know about these beatings?" "NO JAY THEY DON'T!" I got up and stormed out of the house. I got a little ways down the street when someone pulls on my arm. I turned around ready to attack but didn't realizing who it was. "Bree you're my little sister, why didn't you tell me this was happening?" "Because Jay, you would have laughed and took his side." Tears were threatening to push out of my eyes.

Jay's POV:

I chased Bree down the street. "Bree you're my little sister, why didn't you tell me this was happening?" "Because Jay, you would have laughed and took his side." She had tears ready to escape her eyes. 'You're insecure, don't know what for-' my phone sang before I picked it up. Bree giggled a little and I answered. "Hello? Down the street. Yes Tom she's fine! Why you worried about her? Okay I understand mate. See you in a minute. Bye!" I hung up and walked Bree back to my place. "I didn't know my big brother would like One Direction?!" "Bree I know you love that song so I put it as my ringtone." We walked back I silence all the way back to the house. We walk in and everyone is watching the news.

Reporter: "A 32 year old man was accused of beating his girlfriend. His mane is Scott Blake."

I looked at Bree and she had tears in her eyes. I lost my temper and punched the wall behind me. Scott is abusive and needs to stay away from my mum. Bree was safe with us but I bought my mum an airplane ticket to New York. I know she'll be safe there.

Kelly's POV:

I turn to see Bree and Jay walk back in the house.

Reporter: "A 32 year old man was accused of beating his girlfriend. His name is Scott Blake."

Jay punched the wall and we're thankful Bree is safe. I saw Jay log on to Twitter. He told Jayne their manager, that he was going to buy his mum an airplane ticket for New York. I felt sorry for them. When I met Bree, we were practically already best friends. We exchanged numbers while Jay sat there looking ticked off. "Kelly?" I turn to see Bree. "Yes?" "Can we talk in the kitchen while the boys calm down?" I get up to follow her and I go to the stove to make tea. "What's up?" "I just think I should have told Jay what was happening but I was afraid to." Bree was really upset about this. "Yeah but you're safe with us he won't hurt you." Bree had dark brown, medium length hair with blonde highlights. She wore glasses and was really beautiful. I guess it runs in the McGuiness family. Me on the other hand I was dark skinned but it was lighter than Max's. But I guess our dark skin runs in the George family. Bree logged onto Twitter and posted,

"@JayTheWanted I'm sorry for not telling you about all this earlier. I was scared."

She went to her mentions and saw she had 25 new followers. She saw one tweet and I knew it wasn't good. It read:

"@Bree_Sykes you're an ugly retard like your brother @JayTheWanted. Haha"

She logged off and held her head in her hands. Wow she was really upset. "Bree she's just jealous and know she's in the wrong." I rubbed her back trying to calm her. She looked up at me and said, "Thanks Kelly you're a great best friend." I smiled at the thought.

(countinued in chapter two!)

*Chapter Two: 'The Next Day!'*

My POV:

I stayed the night at Jay's because I had no where to go. I walk to the top of the stairs and I can hear laughter from Tom and the TV. I guessing the others are still in bed. I walk into the kitchen and make me tea to wake me up. "Morning!" I turn to see who it was and I see Tom standing there in his pajama pants and socks, no shirt. "Hi." I turned my attention to the kettle ready to take it off. "How are you doing today Bree?" "Better than last night, thanks! So where is everyone else?" "At the studio, Jayne needed the boys but me!" "Oh." My head was hurting and so I decided to go sit down. 'Am I really alone in the house with Tom?' Tom walked over and sat next to me while handing me a cup of tea. "How come you didn't tell Jay about what was going on?" "Because he liked Scott, thought he wasn't abusive, he couldve took Scott's side and laughed at me." Tom and I sat quietly for a good five minutes. "Bree, you know you could have told any of us, including me." "Yeah I know, but I wasn't ready to tell anyone." Just as I got done talking with Tom, I hear a car door shut. 'Great!' I hear yelling coming from the living room. "SHE KNEW SHE COULD'VE TOLD US...SHE KNEW I WOULD'VE PROTECTED HER FROM SCOTT!!!" "SHE WAS AFRAID TO TELL US JAY!" Tom and Jay were fighting cos of me. I slammed the backdoor shut and ran to the spare garage in the back.

Jay's POV:

I was yelling at Tom just when I hear the backdoor slam shut. Bree was listening to us fight. Just as I reached the backdoor to the house I see her go into the spare garage. She's 16 and she knew to tell me what was going on. 'Why did I have to yell? I'm such an idiot!' I'm thinking to myself. I finally make it across the yard and into the garage. "Bree?!" "GO AWAY!" I made her upset again. "Bree please we need to talk." "WHY JAY? WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT? MUM'S IN NEW YORK AND NOW WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO?" "Look I'm sorry Bree, but we need to keep you and mum safe." "THAT'S FINE!!! I'LL JUST GO GET MY STUFF AND BE BACK!!!" She stormed out and through the house.

My POV:

I stormed through the house. I grabbed Kelly and Tom and we all walked to my old place. 'Great Scott's there!' Tom put his arm around me to protect me from Scott. Kelly grabbed my hand and we all walked into the house up to my room. "Bree I'll help you and Kelly get your things so you're nor alone." "Thanks guys." We walked to my room and saw that there were six baggs packed and ready to go. "What the heck?" I walked over a see a note...it read;

"Bree I packed these while Scott was out last night. Jay told you that I'm going to New York. I love you and I love Jay! Just know that he's going to keep you safe from Scott! Love , Mum!"

Tom's POV:

I see Bree pick up a note off of one of the bags. As she was reading it she was starting to cry. I go and sit next to her. God she's beautiful. I take her hand and hold it making circles on the back of it with my thumb. "Bree you're going to be okay, you're staying with Max and his sister, Siva, your brother Jay, Nathan and I!" As I got done saying those words a guy walks in slamming the door open! "Look who it is, the slut and her two friends!" "HEY DON'T YOU EVER CALL BREE A SLUT!" " Or what pretty boy?" "OR THIS!" I punched him in the nose I hear it crack as I make impact with my fist. I see Kelly and Bree with shocked expressions on their faces. I grab some of the bags, as fo they and we walk out and back to Jay's. Bree runs up to me, "Tom are you okay? Let me look at your hand please!" I set down the bag and show her my hand. "Oh my gosh. Tom your hand is broken, we need to get you to the doctor." I pocked up the bag, nodded 'yes' and continued walking.

Kelly's POV:

Bree and Tom are so cute together. But I know they're not dating! I love how Tom stood up for Bree and I love how Bree is taking care of Tom's now broken hand. We finally reach the flat and walk in setting all six bags down! Jay and Max come rushing in acting like they haven't seen us in six years. Max we're fine! Bree is going to take Tom to get his hand looked at cos he punched Scott in the nose." Jay looked at me and asked, "Why?" "Because, Scott called Bree a slut."

Jay's POV:

"Why?" "Because, Scott called Bree a slut." When I heard that, I made my way to his falt. "SCOTT! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" He opened it and I barged in. "YOU NEED TO BE PUT IN JAIL!! YOU THREATEN MY SISTER, YOU THREATEN ME!" I tool him in a head lock and held him there till the cops showed up. Scott was to drunk to fight. He gets worse than me when I drink. I think Bree was smart to bring Kelly and Tom to help get her things! "Tom please go see of Bree's okay!" "Sure mate!" I see Tom go and take Bree's hand. I think I'm starting to trust Tom with Bree now!

My POV:

I see Tom run back to me. He takes my hand and we walk with Max, Nathan and Kelly around around London. I look over to see Kelly and Nathan holding hands. 'Are they dating?' I kept on walking, my hand still in Tom's with our fingers intwined. "Bree I'm happy you were safe back there. I thought that Scott was going to come after you before Jay got him." "Yeah me too!" We smiled at each other and kept walking. I feel Tom stop and I turn around to see him facing the sidewalk and tears in his eyes. "Awh TomTom, what's the matter?" "When Scott came in your room with the baseball bat after calling you a slut, I thought you were going to get beat to death." "But look I'm safe and I'm right here on front of the most beautiful boy who saved my life, you're my hero Tom." He looked up and saw I had a smile on my face and within five seconds so did he.

Nathan's POV:

Bleh...is Tom seriously flirting with Bree? Gross. I'm just happy my girlfriend Kelly is safe. Yes I'm dating Max's sister. I'm just glad all three are safe. Kelly and I have been dating for three years. Yes Max knows I'm dating her. "Hey i'm starving, wanna go to Nandos?" Everyone nodded in agreement.

*At Nandos!*

Max's POV:

I'm happy Kelly, Bree and Tom are safe. Tom came home with a broken hand. At first I thought Bree was going to take him to the doctors, but she drags him upstairs and bandaged it up herself. Bree felt safe and protected with us. Kelly's lived with us for four years and has been dating Nath for three. "Okay guys so are you two like dating now?" Bree and Tom looked at me like I was crazy. "No," they said in unison. "Okay." When our food arrived I dug in. Everyone else tool their time eating while I was finishing up. "Max slow down you're going to choke!" I look up to see Tom, Bree, Kelly, and Nathan smiling at me. "I am not!" I continued eating and before Nathan I was done.

Nathan's POV:

Max finished before me...I'm usually the first one done. I guess I wasn't as hungry as I thought. I got a box and put my extra food in it to take home. "Max slow down you're going to choke," I hear Kelly say. He looks up to see all of us smiling..."I am not." I was laughing so hard I had to pee. "Be right back Kelly." "Okay." I got up and went to use the restroom. I come back out and sit down across from Tom who was feeding Bree like a romantic couple would do. "I think you guys should date," I say looking at Tom. "Why?" "Because you guys are practically cute together and you guys act like you guys love each other." After I said that Tom set the fork down and started blushing, as did Bree. We finally get the check and walk out. We go home and put in Paranormal Activity. This movie will get Bree to jump in Tom's lap. "So guys what is Jay doing?" I look around and see everyone into the movie and they just shrug their shoulders. Bree wasn't scared at all, niether was Kelly, but I look over to see a very scared Max in Tom's lap.

(to be continued in chapter three!)

Continue Reading