MINE | JENZIE

By j-orlando

❝I licked it, so it's mine.❞ [ ON HOLD ] © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️] More

intro
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

fifteen

5.4K 265 344
By j-orlando

jocelyn flores.

_____

FIFTEEN.

Mackenzie stretches as she walks into the music store for her shift, excited that she'd be working with Darius this time.

She's been texting Johnny on and off, slightly tired from how many texts he sent; he sure was talkative through texts for someone so quiet in real life.

Mark was waiting near the back door. "Hey." He greets, face unreadable.

"Hi." She replies blankly.

She tries to walk past him, but he grabs her elbow and she jerks back, surprised.

When she looks up at him, his hand still wrapped around her arm, his eyes were harsh.

"Your boyfriend's not allowed here anymore." He harshly whispers.

She furrows her brows. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Whatever. He's not allowed here, do I make myself clear?"

"Why?" She scoffs.

Mark hesitates before he responds. "H-He just isn't. You're always too distracted when he's around."

"Bullshit!" She exclaims, yanking her arm from his grasp. "You can't just ban a customer because of that!"

"Watch me." He sneers. "Your boyfriend is a fucking psycho—"

"Kenzie!" A voice calls from behind.

Mackenzie and Mark both turn to see Johnny, wearing his usual hoodie.

His eyes focuses on the closeness between Mackenzie and her manager.

"J-Johnny, hey." She breathes.

He took a few steps forward, reaching the two of them in seconds.

"I remember you said you were working today and I wanted to stop by." Johnny's gaze flickers between her and Mark.

Mackenzie pauses, she didn't remember telling him that she was working today...

"Leave." Mark blurts out.

"Excuse me?" Johnny scrunches his eyebrows.

She could feel her heart pounding as she watches the two of them in this weird rivalry.

She was about to interfere, grabbing at Mark's arm, and Johnny's expression softens, eyes focusing on her.

"Fine.... I'll see you later then." He says softly, sending her a smile.

🔪

Anywho... about a week after that incident happened, Mark hasn't been showing up to work.

"Ugh, who's gonna sign my paycheck?" Darius huffs.

It was day 3 of Mark's absence and they were absolutely through.

Mackenzie scoffs. "Mark could be abducted by aliens and you're worried about your paycheck?!"

He shrugs, leaning on the countertop. "It's called priorities, sweetie."

"Seriously? Show some sympathy."

"I have no sympathy for someone who got their ass whooped by an emo." He waves his hand dismissively before sipping his tea.

*Jazz music stops*

"What?" Mackenzie raises an eyebrow.

"Mark told me that Johnny apparently 'nearly killed him' some days ago." He examines his nails, seemingly unbothered.

She shakes her head. "I don't believe that for a second."

"Neither do I." He chuckles. "It's just his pathetic excuse to ban yet another customer he doesn't like."

She sighs deeply, completely fed up with Mark and his actions.

"Anyways, our shift is gonna end in a couple of minutes. Need a ride?" He nudges her lightly.

"Nah, I'm walking home with Johnny today." She says, quickly packing up her things.

He sighs of relief, placing a hand over his heart. "Phew, I have a pussy appointment today and–"

Her first instinct was to smack his ass upside the head.

🔪

"It's so weird." She tells Johnny. "I haven't seen him in days."

He holds the door open for her and she walks through, shivering from the slight chill in the air.

He follows beside her and wraps his arm around her shoulders, tucking her into his side.

She leans into his warmth, smiling at him.

"Haven't seen who?"

"Mark." She says. "I told you already." At his blank look, she elaborates again. "My manager?"

"Oh, him. Maybe he's sick."

She shrugs. "Yeah, maybe. It's just odd, you know?"

He hums in response, rubbing his hand into her arm to help warm her up. "You wanna go back to my place? I don't live far."

She looks at him with big eyes. "Really? I never been to your house before."

"Yeah, you're cool with it, right?"

"Depends." She mischievously smirks. "What're we gonna do?"

Johnny gives her a soft smile and pinches her arm. She yelps and they fall into laughter as they cross the street.

A few minutes later, the two finally reached his house. As he unlocks his door, she pulls out her phone.

__

missmarymack:
im at my friends house

missmarymack:
i might be home late

baddiemaddie:
bitch did u steal my LAST stash of weed???

missmarymack:
read. 6:27 pm.

__

"It's still weird." She ponders as she takes her shoes off and he shuts the door. "Him not showing up to work is so not like him. You can't tell me that's not weird—"

Her breathing hitches when she feels Johnny's hand come to rest on her shoulders, his grip tightening and turning her around to face him before he backs her into the wall.

"I think it's weird that you're talking about another man when you're in my house." He says darkly.

His nose brushes against her and her lips part as her eyes dart down to his.

He kept his eyes trained on her and it made her shiver with anticipation.

"I-I'm just worried." She whispers, voice cracking.

"Yeah, you should be worried about your punishment." He growls before placing small kisses on her neck.

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: i swear, tik tok is a different type of breed... them hoes is WILD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...