Princess And A Gun ~ Swetty

Από swettyslove

"to my love, we're in this together" A story about Sweet Pea and Betty. The struggles they face as a couple a... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 25

1.6K 52 56
Από swettyslove

Please vote!

Betty POV:

I wake up to the gentle shakes of a muscular man. My eyes slowly open and adjust to the light.

Sweet Pea: Princess, wake up. He says quietly and softly.
Betty: five more minutes. I groan while hiding under the blankets. I could hear a small chuckle escape from his lips.

Sweet Pea: baby we have school.
Betty: can we skip? I say with a giggle.
Sweet Pea: as much as I'd love to, no. He says with a chuckle. I groan.
Sweet Pea: Betty you better get up or I'm literally going to drag you up. He says.

I didn't think he was serious so I just stayed where I was. I was to comfortable.

Suddenly the blankets had been ripped off of me and Sweet Pea places me on his shoulders. I was only in his shirt.

Betty: okay, okay! I'm up put me down. I whisper yell at him. He only smirks.
Sweet Pea: mhh, nope. I like you here. He says with a smile practically rolling off his tongue. He's evil.
Betty: put me down! I'm only wearing your shirt. I yell at him.

At this point we were approaching the stairs. He was finding this funny. I really didn't want his family to see me in just his shirt, why you may ask? Just a thing called decency, something I don't think he's ever heard of.

Sweet Pea: Nope.
Betty: Sweet Pea Jones put me down now. I yell at him. He tilted his head back.
Sweet Pea: Nope. He says with a grin.
Betty: Pea pleaseeee. I groan.

Now we were only 10 steps away from the kitchen and of course today was the only day Fp was going to go to the Wyrm late since they had a late night.

Betty: I swear I will never love you again if you don't put me down. I say while hitting his head.
Sweet Pea: we both know you couldn't do that. He says in a cocky tone.

He knows I could never stop loving him, even if he's the dumbest and most annoying person on his planet.

He took the final step into the kitchen and began spinning us around. Fp and Jellybean looked at us and laughed.

Betty: help Fp! Your son's gone rogue. I cry out. Fp laughs at me.
Fp: your fault for dating him. He says with a grin.
Betty: Sweet Pea put me down! I yell at him.
Sweet Pea: Nope. I groan and they all laugh at me.
Betty: Jelly can you do me a favour? Hit your brother as hard as you can or I will. Jellybean instantly grows a smirks on her face.

She walks over to her brother and I was expecting her to give him a light slap. She went full out. She slapped the shit out of him, the noise it made echoed through the house. Everyone's jaw had dropped. I was impressed, I didn't know she was this strong.

Betty: that was amazing. I say in awe. The young girl giggled.

Fp was definitely in shock and probably didn't want me to commend her on hitting her brother, but I'm not going to deny how awesome that was.

Fp: Betty! He says while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: sorry but that was amazing, not to mention he deserves it. Fp tried to be angry at me but burst into laughter. He knew I was right.
Fp: you're right, he does deserve it.

Everyone but Sweet Pea bursts into laughter.

Sweet Pea: why is no one on my side? He says.
Betty: put me down and I'll always be on your side. I say with a giggle.
Sweet Pea: fine. He says with a laugh.

Sweet Pea puts me down and I instantly run up to his room. I could hear Sweet Pea laugh as I ran up the stairs. I walk into his room and walk to his drawer where I keep some of my clothes.

I pick out a shirt and a pair of blue, high wasted jeans. I slid into my Serpents jacket and spray on some of my fruity perfume.

I walk back downstairs, this time in clothes of mine. Sweet Pea is so embarrassing.

Fp: glad you have actual clothes on this time. He says with a smirk, I roll my eyes.
Betty: I blame your son. I say making them all laugh.

I take a seat next to Sweet Pea and eat breakfast with them. Jellybean was going on about something new that she was obsessed with. I couldn't really pay attention to her as all I could think about was what she called me last night; mum.

Jellybean is such a beautiful person, she has a heart made of gold and is definitely the nicest person on the South Side. I never wanted to replace her mum since Jellybean doesn't really know her. It's not my place to step in or even tell Jellybean about Sharron. This is something Fp needs to tell her and I know he's been trying to hold off, I can't blame him either. It's not easy talking about your ex wife who left out of no where.

After she left, Fp only ever had one more contact with her. The divorce papers.

I remember when I was younger, whenever I went to their house Sweet Pea and I would hear them arguing, they thought we couldn't hear them. Sweet Pea always got upset that his parents were like this so I'd always hug him and hold his hand, it seemed to calm him down.

Sweet Pea: ready to go to school? He asked while bringing me out of my thoughts. I nod my head and we both stand up.

We say goodbye to Fp and Jellybean, we then head onto Sweet Pea's bike and go to school.

Along the way I couldn't stop thinking.

It was extremely late when I took her to bed, she was probably just tired and wished her mother was still around. I mean I couldn't blame her.

She grew up with a mother for the first 3 years of her life, that is in no way enough time to memorize or remember your mother. All Jellybean wants is a mother, I can't blame her for that.

I decided I'd stick with that reason.

We arrive at school and Sweet Pea wraps an arm around my waist. I look up to him and smile.

We walk to our run down student lounge and take a seat with the rest of our friends. We were all gossiping about this new kid that's supposed to be coming to our school tomorrow. Apparently he went to a juvenile detention center because he had lots of speeding tickets and had been doing drugs. I'm sure he'll fit in right here.

I wonder if he's as bad as the rumors? Could he have changed? I doubt it though.

The bell went and we finished up our conversations and headed to class. I had my first two classes with Veronica. We head to our lockers and then walk to class, taking a seat at the back.

Veronica: we need to hang out. Come to my house tonight? She randomly asked.
Betty: sure. I say with a smile.

I'm sure it will be good to get out of the house and have some girl time.

We managed to survive the painfully long lesson and soon enough we were back outside with our friends. It was pretty cold outside so Sweet Pea had both his arms wrapped around me, keeping me warm. My head was resting on his chest and he would every now and then place small kisses over my face which always made me blush.

Everything in my life feels like when one thing settles another problem presents itself. That's just my crazy life wrapped in a nutshell.

The day went along pretty well and it was finally done. I had already told Sweet Pea I was staying at Veronica's. Veronica and I decided I would meet her at her house at 6 pm. That left me enough time to go home and go for a quick run. Lately I haven't been exercising as much as I'd want to. I usually did it while I was training with Daniel.

Jughead and I walk home and make conversation about how I'm spending the night at Veronica's. Jughead told me to beware, she'll try to do all girly stuff with me, such as read magazines, paint my nails etc. Sometimes I think Jughead forget I'm actually a girl.

We arrive home and I go up to my room so I can pack. I quickly go to my wardrobe and shove a few of my clothes in the bag. I then get out some of my running clothes and quickly change.

I plug my earphones into my phone and I was ready to go.

I walk out the door and began running through our block and through to other neighboring suburbs.

It felt good to be outside, getting fresh air. I've always loved running so I always include it in my exercise.

I was running down a rocky concrete road when I accidental run into someone and the pressure of the hit pushed me to the ground. I look up to the guy and immediately apologize. He smiles and offers me a hand up. I've never seen this guy before.

Chad: hi, I'm Chad and please, that was all my fault. He says kindly.
Betty: I'm Betty. I say with a smile.

I then noticed he had a dog. I lean down to pat him and he immediately starts jumping onto me. I giggle.

Chad: he must like you. He says with a smile. I laugh.
Betty: what's his name? I ask while standing back up and facing Chad.
Chad: Max. He says.
Betty: Max is adorable I say with a giggle. He laughs.
Chad: by any chance do you go to South Side High? He asked. I immediately knew he was the new kid.
Betty: yeah, I'm guessing your the new kid? He chuckles and nods his head.
Betty: I can show you around if you want? I ask him.
Chad: that would be great, Thank you. He says gratefully.
Betty: anyway, I better get going, bye. I say with a smile and he waves as I leave.

It was getting late so I decided to head back home. I once again change into some clean, casual clothes. I pick up my bag and head out to my bike.

As I drive to her house you can tell that you've reached the North Side. Everything is kept clean and the roads are smooth. The grass is bright green and they have functioning businesses. On the South Side we have one mall that barley anyone goes to because they don't have anything and it gets broken into at least once a week.

I arrive at her home and it was beautiful. It had three story's and was well looked after. The garden was filled with many brightly colored flowers. There were multiple expensive cars that were placed in the drive way.

I walk up the drive way to the door. I knock on it and wait for someone to answer. Within a minute a older looking Veronica opens the door, I assume this is her mum.

Hermione: hello darling, you must be Betty. Come in. She says with a smile.
Betty: Thank you Mrs. Lodge. I say kindly.
Hermione: Please darling call me Hermione. Veronica is in her room, upstairs, second door to the left.
Betty: Thank you. I say while walking towards the staircase.

As soon as I reached her room she dragged me in and immediately started doing my nails. I laugh at her enthusiasm.

Betty: I just met the new kid. I say to her and she squeals with excitement.
Veronica: tell me everything! Is he hot? Cute? Abs? Bad boy? Straight? She asked I giggle.
Betty: calm down V. We both laugh.
Betty: for starters his name is Chad, he's hot, definitely cute, he has a 6 pack, didn't really seem like a bad boy and definitely straight. Obviously Pea is way cuter though. I say with a giggle. She squeals.
Veronica: maybe I can finally find a boyfriend. She says making me laugh.
Betty: well I'm going to show him around tomorrow, you can come with me if you want. I say and she grows a big smile.
Veronica: definitely, I finally found myself a hottie. I roll my eyes playfully.
Betty: you haven't even seen him yet. I say with a giggle.
Veronica: from everything you've said he sounds hot as hell, and if your names Chad you legally have to be hot. She says making me burst into laughter.

We continue chatting as we do each other's nails. We ate lots of junk food that night. It was fun to hang out with her.

Sweet Pea POV:

I was relieved when Betty told me we couldn't hang out tonight as she was going to Veronica's.

Early in the morning I was awaken by a text from Hal. He was informing me on what was going to go down tonight. He said they would get Dean out to the back of the Wyrm and then we'd immediately start attacking him until he's dead.

What he did to Betty, he deserves what he's getting. This should have happened years ago. I wish Betty spoke up earlier, although this must be terrifying for her to come out and admit. When she admitted this she's admitting vulnerability, something I know she hates.

Betty always try's to be in control, as she should be, but sometimes I can't help but wonder is she causing more damage to herself when she holds all this stuff in?

I just want the best for my baby girl. She deserves everything good in this world. She deserves the perfect ring, perfect children, perfect Serpents, perfect husband, perfect house and perfect life. I will do everything in my power to make sure my Princess is treated like the queen she is.

I put my phone down after reading the text and look to the girl who was cuddling into the right side of my body. I smile at the picturesque scene in front of me. I gently glide my hands through her beautiful blonde her, I knew it wouldn't wake her up. I wanted her to sleep and feel calm after last night.

I hate when her anxiety gets bad. I hate seeing her that scared and out of control. I'll always be there to calm her down.

When she woke up I knew she would be stressing so I decided to play around with her, putting her on my shoulders. I knew she would probably dislike it a little but in the end it's helping her stop her anxiety for a little, and it would be fun for me.

Throughout the day I had been impatiently waiting for the bell to go. Every second is a second closer until I get to destroy him.

After hours of painful waiting the bell rung. I thought I could scream with happiness.

I say goodbye to Betty and quickly jump onto my bike. I head down to the Wyrm. When I arrive Dean was already there, tied up and on the floor.

Hal: ready? He says with a smirk while turning his head to face me.
Sweet Pea: absolutely. I say.

We instantly began throwing punches at the old pervert, his moans and groans only made me punch him harder.

He violated Betty and hurt her for years. He's done her a world of harm, so we're ending his world.

His groans were becoming lower and more spaced out, until there was nothing out of him. He's dead.

I could see a smirk appear on both my face and Hal's.

Fp: what's going on? He asked from the door frame.

Both Hal and I didn't know what to say. I'm sure Betty would appreciate us not spreading everything around. I know she trusts my father but this is something she needs to tell him, not us.

Sweet Pea: he hurt Betty.

That's all I say. Fp nods his head completely understanding not to press for anymore information. I respect my father for that.

We gather up a couple people to dispose of Deans body and we walk out to let them do their job.

Hal: look after my daughter, okay? He says with a sense of worry.

I can't blame him. Betty is such a beautiful girl who has been threw the worst of things.

Sweet Pea: of course. I will do everything to protect. He smiles and nods his head.

I started to head home, thinking about my blond beauty. How could someone hurt a single hair on her body?

Betty is my world and I will protect her with everything I've got. She is the one person in my life who truly understands who I am, what I want to be. She is an amazing person who I am so glad to have in my life.

I arrive home and immediately head up to my room. I change into my pyjama pants and lie down on my bed. As I was doing that I received a text from Betty saying good night. I smile to myself.

How did I manage to find the most beautiful and caring girl? She deserves the world and I intend on giving it to her.

A/N
Guys I'm so stressed, I'm trying to do my homework and write new chapters every day but I'm falling behind on the chapters. I've also got 2 exams next week, an excursion, a 8km bike ride or school  and I'm going trick or treating with a friend. I'm going to try my absolute best to keep posting everyday!
Chad has officially entered the chat.
Sweet Pea helping with Betty's anxiety.
A B and V sleep over.
I hope you enjoyed!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

563K 50.4K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
123K 5.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
A Year With Mr. Arrogant (2011) Από Nara Wynn

Εφηβική Φαντασία

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
Riptide Από ScobellTheSlytherin

Εφηβική Φαντασία

299K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...