Queen of the Labyrinth(Book 1)

By theQueen_ofFF

What happen if Sarah had children of her own. what if one of children is obsessed with The goblin king like h... More

Prologue
" I wish the goblins would take you away...Right now"
What Is This Feeling
As The World Falls Down
Regina's Turn
Regina's Turn part 2
Dangers Untold
'No. Thats Not True '
I Will Love You Forever
Quarrel
Understanding
Expecting
Epilogue

New Friends & A Admirer

964 27 11
By theQueen_ofFF

Quick A/N. The Admirer will be River Phoenix, I know he is dead but he is just a cinnamon roll*

Previously on The Queen Of The Labyrinth

*I watched as tears slide down his angelic face, he dropped to his knee's hugging my waist, sobbing, into my shirt mumbling 'I'm sorry' again and again, Smiling down at him, I spoke softly "Jareth..I forgive you. Because without you my life has no purpose. I love you and I will love you forever too"

Grasping his face in my hands, I bent down and connected our lips. Passion and Love was only what the kiss held and It was magical. Pulling away, I looked at him in the eye's "Let's head home"...

Regina's Pov

It's been two week's since Jareth and I made up and nothing could ruin our moment.

I believe that the fight we had has made us strong not just as a couple but ruler's for all creature's in the Labyrinth.

I sat on Jareth's lap, my legs over his. I sat their staring out the window in thought "What are you thinking about my love" Jareth asked, while rubbing his hand up and down on my leg.

"Oh. Nothing really my King, just how happy I am with you right now and will be forever" I smiled at him.

"Darling. You're word's touch me"

I chuckled .

"Well. I try and learn somethings from you"

He smiled seductively at me " I'm also very willing to teach you more" He wiggled his eyebrows at me, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Oh my. Don't ever do that again"

His smile turned genuine " Well, if it makes you laugh like that, then I must do it again"

I jumped off Jareth's lap and stood up " We should do something today" I suggested.

Jareth raised his eyebrow "What do you suggest we do. Your highness"

I opened my mouth to speak when the door's slammed open .

" Sir their is a wild creature outside the castle doors" Tori cried.

Rushing towards my goblin friend, I grabbed her shoulder's "lead the way, knight Tori" I watched as she smiled at me and nodded her head.

Running down the hall, we made it to the door's "Shall I open it my King and Queen" she said. I looked down at her and nodded "Yes please Tori".

Pulling out my wand, I held it in front of me and watched as the door's slammed open, looking around outside I couldn't see anyone, until Tori cried "There it is".

Looking down I saw the most cutest thing ever, a kitten siting, staring at us with it's big eye's "I shall kill this rodent" spat Jareth.

Bending down, I swept the kitten into my arms "NO!. It's a kitten." I cried out, scared this little fella would be harmed.

"A kitten?" Jareth asked confused.

I nodded my head .

" Yes. It eventually turns in to a old kitten called a cat"

"Oh. Shall I still kill the...Kitten"

"No. It's my new friend...You wont kill my new friend now, my King. Right" I stared at him, making my eye's go big.

"No. I would never. I just was-"

I cut Jareth off by pulling him into a kiss. We pulled away "Thank you"

I watched as Jareth smiled.

"Anytime"

We started to walk back into the castle until one of Jareth's crystal ball's started to glow, I stared at him puzzled "What does that mean".

I watched as amusement washed over his face "Someone has been wished away to the Labyrinth".

I smiled brightly "Oh this will be my first. Oh I'm so nervous"

I started to ramble until Jareth gripped my shoulders "Well. Let's go meet our guest shall we"

I nodded and we were gone....

We arrived in front of the Labyrinth door's to spot a boy with blonde hair, stepping forward I cleared my throat

"*Ahem* hello. I'm Regina. Queen of the Labyrinth and you are"

I watched as the boy turned around and I was shocked by how blue his eye's are but they do not beat my King's eye's.

He looked at me and blushed a little 'I wonder why' I though.

I felt hand's wrap around my waist and looked up to see Jareth, smiling again when I felt the kitten in my arms move "I'm going to name you, Gordie" I whispered.

I turned my attention back to the boy, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously "I-I'm Chris(If you understand why I choose the name for him and the cat. You are Amazing). My Brother, Richard, sent me here"

I smiled warmly at him " Why would your brother do that"

"He. He said he hated me and my friends and said 'I wish the goblins would take you away. Right now'. I'm scared. I don't know where I am" His eye's started to brim with tear's, gasping a little.

I ran forward and hugged him, being careful of Gordie and then pulled away from the hug "You can come with my King and I to our castle" He looked at me in shock "Really"

I nodded and turned to Jareth "As long as my handsome King would be comfortable"

I watched as Jareth nodded his head "Yes. If it makes the Queen happy then I'm happy" and with that we were back at the castle.

*Time skip two weeks, brought to you by David Bowies enchanting eye's*

*Chris Pov*

I watched as Regina laughed and hung onto Jareth's arm.

I was fuming.

What did she see in him.

Why is he special and isn't he like 100 year's older than she is.

I sighed and walked down the hallway, I needed to clear my thoughts.

Coming to a stop, I noticed an empty ballroom, walking in, I sighed.

Now I can clear my thoughts but as I did, all I could see was her with, with Him.

I put flower's in a vase, in the library and left a note saying 'Though theses' flower's are beautiful. You're beauty conquers them all' and sadly she thought they were from Jareth and yet he played along that it was him.

An the other day I left a flower crown for her say 'Fit for a Queen' and she still thanked Jareth.

I shook in anger and knocked over a table "Why cant she notice me(OMG. Your not yandere Chris) She's mine. Mine. Mine. MINE" I screamed.

I opened my mouth and started to sing...

"Coming out of my cage

And I've been doing just fine

Gotta gotta be down

Because I want it all

It started out with a kiss

How did it end up like this

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

Now I'm falling asleep

And she's calling a cab

While he's having a smoke

And she's taking a drag

Now they're going to bed

And my stomach is sick

And it's all in my head

But she's touching his chest

Now, he takes off her dress

Now, letting me go

I just can't look its killing me

And taking control

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea

Swimming through sick lullabies

Choking on your alibis

But it's just the price I pay

Destiny is calling me

Open up my eager eyes

Cause I'm Mr Brightside

I'm coming out of my cage

And I've been doing just fine

Gotta gotta be down

Because I want it all

It started out with a kiss

How did it end up like this

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

Now I'm falling asleep

And she's calling a cab

While he's having a smoke

And she's taking a drag

Now they're going to bed

And my stomach is sick

And it's all in my head

But she's touching his chest

Now, he takes off her dress

Now, letting me go

'Cause I just can't look its killing me

And taking control

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea

Swimming through sick lullabies

Choking on your alibi

But it's just the price I pay

Destiny is calling me

Open up my eager eyes

'Cause I'm Mr Brightside

I never

I never

I never

I never"

Sighing in delight, I walked out of the ballroom to only bump into Regina "Oh Regina. I'm so sorry" I quickly helped her up and she smiled at me.

"It's no problem Chris. I should have watched where I was going" She blushed.

'Does she. Like me'

I thought.

I smiled "It's okay..Hey, do you and I want to do something tomorrow. Since we never hangout"

I was starting to sweat. Hoping she'd say yes.

She nodded her head "Okay. What do we want to do"

I smiled widely "Oh just hang about in the gardens. Their is such beautiful types of flora in the greenhouse"

I watched as her eye's twinkled "Okay then. I cant wait. Goodnight Christopher"

She stood on her tippy-toe's and planted a kiss on my cheek and walked away.

I smile, wanting tomorrow to hurry up.

I was so happy i didn't notice Jareth standing behind me "She doesn't love you."

Turning around, I spot Jareth "Oh really, then why would your 'Queen' kiss my cheek"

He chuckled "Because she is a rather nice person."

I watched as he stepped forward " Do anything tomorrow that makes her uncomfortable or sad. I will kill you or maybe she might curse you herself"

I glared at him "You'll see. After tomorrow, she wont be able to keep her hands off me" I smirked.

My ear's peaked up at the sound of foot steps smirking I looked at Jareth "She will only love me" I whispered to him.

That seem to set him off and he pushed me to the ground and growled at me, I heard the foo step's pick up their pace and I punched myself in the face and started to make tears form in my eye's "W-why would you hit me" I whimpered until I heard a gasp.

"Jareth. What did you do" I hear Regina say.

Looking over my shoulder, I notice she was in her night wear .

"What are you doing out of bed" He asked.

"I was waiting for you. You were taking a while so, I walked down the hall only to see you standing above Chris" She ranted

"My Queen. It not what it looks-" I watched as she cut him of by raising her and bending down to me..

"Chris, would you like to sleep in my room tonight. I don't think, I want to be in someone's presence at the moment" She smiled warmly at me.

I nodded my head "Y-yes please" I said, I watched as she gave Jareth one last glare before helping me up, turning around to Jareth, I smirked 'She's mine', I mouthed and wrapped my arms around Regina's waist

"Come on. Let's get some sleep" and with that we left, the King, in the hall...Alone

*Jareths Pov*

Oh that bastard.

I know what he is up to and I pray Regina does to before anything bad happend's..

There is something about Chris that doesnt sit right in my stomach.

Sighing, I slowly made my way to the thrown room, My room for the night.

Let's hope Regina forgives me in the morning.

A/N:Boom. Done. Tell me how it was and you're thoughts on Chris. Thing's are gonna get spicy soon. Will Regina choose Chris over Jareth or will she curse Chris and stay by Jareth's side. Tune in for the next chapter. BYE-BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 265 20
It's the 80s, the time of myths and legends is long past. There's no way a creature from a fairy tale could be real, right? Wrong. Very wrong, as Sar...
49.9K 1.4K 10
Y/n was just a babysitter for the Williams but is kidnapped when Sarah wishes her away along with her brother to the Goblin King. Jareth does gives S...
32.3K 841 17
A young girl gets more than she bargained for when she fails a music assignment in her final grade, and makes one of the most impulsive decisions of...
31.8K 1.2K 20
In the sequel to the popular 1986 movie The Labyrinth (that I am trying to write to the best of my abilities) Sarah and Toby are on an adventure agai...