Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 3๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 4๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 6๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 7๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 8๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 9๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 10๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 11๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 12๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 13๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 14๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 15๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 16๐Ÿ’€
?Chapter 17?
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 18๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 19๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 20๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 21๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 22๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 23๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 25๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 26๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 27๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 28๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 29๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 30๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 31๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 32๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 33๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 34๐Ÿ’€
๐ŸŽ„Chapter 35๐ŸŽ„
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 36๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 37๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 38๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 39๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 40๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 41๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 42๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 43๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 44๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 45๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 46๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 47๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 48๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 49๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 50๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€Chapter 24๐Ÿ’€

8.3K 263 258
By DazeeyDoll

Yoongi's POV

It was Monday again. This weekend was great, we spent time as a family, enjoyed playing with the kids and even had some private nights with my wife. She really caught me by surprise last night... I mean I know she be wild but fuck last night she left me speechless. Y/N isn't really the type to do oral sex as she's always telling me to find someone else to suck me.

She'd beat my ass if I asked for a suck. So I'm still shocked about it. She really blessed Agust D..

I got my car keys and Y/N handed me my phone as we both stood by the door. The kiddos were having breakfast before they left with Y/N to work and I couldn't join them this morning due to having an important meeting.

Y/N: I already placed your phone on silent so don't worry about it.

Yoongi: Thank you, babygirl.

Y/N: Oof don't. Was last night not enough?

Yoongi: Fucking more than enough. I'm kinda suspicious of how long you were hiding that other freaky side of yours.

Y/N: Hmm, for quite sometime. Don't expect me to show you that side again. It's not happening.

Yoongi: Bro. You're really gonna be like this?

Y/N: Yeh BRO.

I chuckled and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She smiled against my lips and kissed me back.

Yoongi: You said you're staying late at work today, right?

Y/N: Yes, I've got beginners coming up first this morning and moved my intermediate dancers for later. So I'll have to stay for a bit longer.

Yoongi: Promise me you'll be careful? You're always doing all this amazing shit with splits, flips and whatnot. Don't want you getting bruises.

I caressed her sides and locked eyes with her. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Y/N: I promise I'll be careful but I can't assure you that I won't get any bruises. It's part of being a professional dancer.

Yoongi: Mmm, I wonder if I'll ever get a lap dance from you or something like damn, shouldn't I be getting all the sexy treatments?

Y/N: Ha, you ain't all that. Pay up if you want one of those treatments.

Yoongi: Not even for free? Yoo, you're my wife.

Y/N: Exactly. Not ya stripper, white ass.

Yoongi: If the kids weren't awake yet you would of been a moaning mess for being smart with me.

Y/N: Man whatever, you know you're crazy for this choco. You be finding a reason to get a taste of this.

Yoongi: Okay And? Don't blame me. Who wouldn't want a taste of this? Looking thicker and sweeter than a snicker.

Y/N: Oh my god. Don't you got somewhere to go?

She laughed and pecked my lips one last time before letting go. I pouted and fake sobbed.

Yoongi: I don't wanna go.

Y/N: Yoongi, if you don't.

Yoongi: You don't see me crying? I'm sad.

Y/N: Yes I see you. Grown ass motherfucka, look at that ugly sobbing.

Yoongi: Haha, Fuck you!

Y/N: I love you though!

Yoongi: I love you too, bitchass.

Y/N: Look who's talking, Rat looking ass.

Yoongi: Peppa pig.

Y/N: The door, sloth.

The meeting was halfway done. This was the only thing I hated about Monday's but it's mostly my fault for scheduling any meetings for this day of the week. On meetings like these, the producers working in my company and managers all gather to talk about work, music charts and how we can improve.

I was focused just like everyone else on one of the Trainee producers speaking about his recent work in hope of hearing feedback from myself and others in the room when suddenly I felt my phone vibrating and the loud sound of moaning started to play.

My fucking moans. On full blast.

Everyone shot their heads immediately towards me and I internally yelled Y/N's name before excusing myself and running out of the room to turn it off.

As I took my phone out, there was a text reminder of the Alarm in full caps saying, "How do you like your moans being heard by everyone? Hot isn't it. Maybe a bit embarrassing but either way, try me again. Love you!"

I could feel my face flushing with blood and embarrassment. This girl. She's really done it. I bet she's laughing just like everyone in the meeting room right now.

KIM FUCKING Y/N!

Y/N's POV

I looked at the clock and smirked. It's time. My beginners class was about to start and right just on time when Yoongi's Alarm is supposed to go off. My lips curved up into an evil smile and I put my phone down as I made my way back up front with my dancers.

Y/N: Okay class. I'll be showing the entire dance for this choreography and then we'll get to doing it step by step, got it?

"Yes, ma'am!"

Y/N: Great. Cue the music, please.

One of my dancers pressed play and I began dancing. There was a lot of speechless and amazed comments being yelled around in the room as I danced and hit every beat smoothly.

"OHHH SHIII, SMOOTH ASS SPLIT!!"

"AHH SNAP! AYEEE GET IT INSTRUCTOR MIN!"

"HOW THE FU-"

"We bout to die in ya class!"

"That was some crazy flipping shit yoo! I'm ready"

"YES MA'AM FUCK IT UP!!"

"AHHHH, THROW THAT ASS IN A CIRCLE!"

"WHY AM I SWEATING JUST BY WATCHING INSTRUCTOR MIN DANCE-"

"Holy... am I in the right beginners class? This seems like some expert shit. I'm about to hold the entire class back so my dumbass can learn everything right"

As the song came to an end I exhaled and smiled as I took my water bottle and answered any questions they had while I took a sip of water. Everyone clapped, impressed, some in shock from the choreography and others excited to start.

Y/N: Thank you! I see my beginners class consists of only girls. Any of my ladies single? Married? In a relationship?

"YES MARRIED! BUT NOW I WANT TO MARRY YOU TOO INSTRUCTOR MIN!"

Y/N: I'm also married and don't think my husband would be very happy but, we can work something out?

"Oh my fuck! I love you"

Everyone including myself started laughing at that and moved on to hearing other comments around the room.

"I'm in a relationship, engaged actually!"

Y/N: Aw Congratulations babe! I see most of you are either married or in a relationship. Got any single ladies?

"I'm single! But I'm confident that I'll learn how to dance after coming to your classes and hopefully find me a boo soon"

Y/N: Oh yes girl! Confidence is everything. Don't worry I got you ladies! Whether you're following dancing as a profession, hobby or just to get that extra seductive feeling. I'm here to show you how to achieve that!

They cheered together and got up to stretch before starting class but the sound of the doors opening and closing shut caught our attention. My eyes widened at Yoongi with the kiddos holding onto his shirt as they stood by his side and being intimidated by everyone in the room. He looked down and re assured them it was okay.

"Woah, who's that hottie? He fine as fuck"

"Don't tell me he's joining our class... I've never seen someone that good looking ever in my life"

"I'm about to exchange my husband for that man"

"Awwwe, the kids are so cute! Who's are they?"

"Right! They're not mine though. So adorable looking"

"Y'all Chill before instructor Min throws hands. That's her husband"

"What? Oh shoot. We over here catcalling her manz..."

"Sorry!"

"Wait she has three kids? With that body? How? I'm-"

"We would of never known. She's stunning, shit her whole family is"

Y/N: Haha I can hear you ladies and go ahead, do your stretches I'll be back in five minutes.

They covered their mouths and giggled as they nodded. I smirked and shook my head, making my way towards Yoongi. He kept trying to keep his eyes on my face but it was obvious that his gaze kept shifting to my legs.

He's definitely pissed.

Don't regret it though.

I had to get him back.

Some pussy will calm him down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 16.5K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT ๐Ÿ”ž Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
60.5K 1.8K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
490K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.โœจ Story gets better and better, I promiseโค๏ธ update as soon as pos...
61.4K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...