bet ; bang chan [finished]

By G3TCOOL

in which some stupid teens make a bet on their friends' love lives stay kids sns au More

preview 1
preview 2
prologue - cute
ch. 1 - bet
ch. 2 - whomst
ch. 3 - game on
ch. 4 - pizza
ch. 5 - planning
ch. 6 - maknaes on top
ch. 7 - oblivious
ch. 8 - huh
πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’—
ch. 9 - my day
ch. 11 - kissing strangers
ch. 12 - abort mission
:(
ch. 13 - thin ice
ch. 14 - lmao rip
ch. 15 - an intellectual
ch. 16 - friendly advice
ch. 17 - party people
ch. 18 - surprise !
ch. 19 - top 10 anime betrayals
ch. 20 - finale
bonus !
note
new book [50k]
its been a whileℒ️ [75k]
happy chan day + one year anniversary
끝

ch. 10 - mixed reactions

6.8K 349 35
By G3TCOOL

y/n sighed at the opened the door to her room and stared out into the living room of her apartment. she went on a date two days ago. why'd she still feel like shit?

"you're up early." she looked up to see changbin and chan sitting at the kitchen counter. changbin was staring at her curiously while chan played with his cereal. y/n shrugged and sauntered to the couch, falling into its comfort. "so what's up with this moonbin kid? there can only be one bin."

y/n laughed. her amusement was cut short by chan abruptly standing and going back into his room, leaving his half eaten breakfast on the counter.

"what's his problem?"

"maybe because you went on a date."

ay/n rolled her eyes and stood up, taking chan's empty seat.

"he can't be the only one allowed on dates. besides why does he even care."

changbin stared at her, before sighing and finishing his orange juice. (coffee was only allowed after 12 am and before 6 am otherwise he'd go nuts)

"i mean didn't you go on a date because he did?"

y/n opened her mouth to say something, and then closed it. they stared at each other in silence. changbin finally shrugged and left to his room, leaving y/n to sit and stare at the microwave, deep in thought.

almost 1.5K views what the fucksjpshw
thank you to everyone who actually reads this train wreck oh my god
i hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 885 41
"Its just a bet, what could go wrong?" Felix, A literal sunshine is stuck with a grouchy storm cloud, with secrets. Will her plan to push him away s...
23.2K 756 35
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...
28.4K 1.1K 26
Jeongin wants to get the girl but he seems to be chasing after the wrong girl. "She seems to have more experience than you." Y/n said. "If you want t...
19K 315 80
jujutsu kaisen gojo satori x OC She always felt like no one cared about her. While he felt alone because no one understood him . Everyone just saw h...