sex lessons ~ mgc

By 5SOSfanfiction_

When innocent Lauren bumps into bad boy Michael, her whole perspective about everything changes and instead o... More

Sex Lessons - A Michael Clifford Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Filler
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
filler
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
filler

Chapter 18

32.3K 588 222
By 5SOSfanfiction_

LAUREN'S P.O.V

"You'll leave me." He said, staring at the floor.

Oh shit.

"No I won't." I promised, even though I wasn't sure.

"Lauren i'm not fucking talking about it!" He shouted before storming out of the room.

I sat in the front room alone before deciding to join Michael's parents in the kitchen.

"Hello, Dani- Lauren, sorry, Lauren." Michael's dad said, rubbing his temples.

"Hello er-?" I replied, realising I didn't know his name.

"Oh sorry! I'm Andrew." He smiled.
"Hello Andrew." I smiled. "And I'm Kirsty." Michael's mum said kindly.

"And hello Kirsty." I finished, chuckling.

"I'm making some cookies for the picnic tomorrow if you want to join me?" she asked, frantically reaching around her cupboards for the ingredients.

"I'd love to!" I said, walking over to her.
She let me mix the cookie dough and lick the bowl as she cut the dough into little heart shapes.

On the counter there was a little timer which she set before putting the cookies in the oven, the smell of cooking cookies making me almost dribble.

Michael came in a few minutes later, faking a smile and pulling me into his body, trying his best to pretend nothing had happened.

Instead of obliging, I simply rested my head on his shoulders as we stood in the kitchen.

Kirsty was preparing containers to put the cookies in and Andrew was sat at the breakfast bar reading the paper.

He pressed a light kiss on my forehead before whispering "Danielle is long gone, please can we just move on?" I nodded, I wasn't willing to make one, probably small thing, ruin my weekend getting to know Michael's family, ill simply bring up the Danielle situation when we're back at uni and if Michael's not willing to talk about it ill ask Calum, Calum is always honest and he's Michael's best friend, he knows the boy like the back of his hand.

The smell of the cookies wafting around the kitchen was absolutely luxurious as I continued to stay in Michael's arms.

"I shotgun the biggest one." Michael said as Kirsty pulled the tray of cookies out from the oven.

Michael walked over to them and went to grab one, Kirsty hitting his hand lightly.

"Get your grubby hands off me and Lauren's cookies, they're for our picnic tomorrow."

"Picnic?" Michael laughed. "Mum I'm not 10 anymore." He finished. Kirsty looked slightly hurt.

"I'm excited." I smiled, walking back over to Michael, his big, cuddly arms instantly wrapping around my waist again.

"Will there be alcohol on this picnic?" Michael joked.

"Michael." Andrew warned. "No alcohol related jokes please." He finished.

Michael rolled his eyes. "Dad I think you need a brandy to calm yourself down." Michael chuckled.

"Michael." Andrew warned again.

"Stop WINE-ing." Michael laughed loudly at his awful pun.

"Michael!" Andrew shouted.

Michael continued to laugh harder at his joke, I was biting back laughter.

"Michael, you're not funny." Andrew said.

"Im even funnier when I'm drunk." Michael replied, his eyes dancing with amusement.

He was clutching the counter to stop himself from falling on the floor laughing.

Andrew left the room in a huff and Michael slowly stood up right once again, his eyes brimming with tears.
He wiped the moisture out of his eyes and took a deep breath, still chuckling to himself.

Kirsty rolled her eyes, clearly done with Michael already as she packed the bag for our picnic.

"We're going upstairs." Michael said before clutching my wrist and walking up the stairs.

He dived onto the bed and groaned.
"Michael," I said quietly as I sat beside him.

"Yeah?" He asked, turning to face me and resting his head on his hand.

"You'll get mad," I warned.

"Is it about Danielle?" he asked and I nodded. "Okay fine, ill tell you. Danielle is- she, I, we, she's the one who I, well, kissed that time." He began. "But that's not all, we, she, I've kissed her more than once Lauren and.." He began, his voice trailing off, hiding his face.

"What? And what?" I yelled, shocked.

"We," he huffed. "We slept together." He finished, hiding his head in his hands.

"No." I cried. "No!"

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I sobbed.

"Wh-when?" I cried.

"No, that doesn't matter." He willed, sitting up, putting his arm around me.
I pulled away and looked at him.

"Tell me when." I ordered, sobbing.

"The other day." he confessed. "It was after we argued and I went out with Luke." He admitted.

"I feel like such an idiot." I cried, meaning it. "I thought you had changed. I thought I had changed you." I sobbed.

"You have!" he assured me.

"I clearly haven't!" I shouted.

"Lauren please, you know I'm sorry." He begged.

"No I don't Michael! If you felt the way you say you do you wouldn't have done that!" I shouted, a large lump growing in my throat.

"I do feel the way I say I do, I love you Lauren. Just please, don't cry." he begged, wiping away my tears with the pad of his thumb. I know he hated seeing me cry but I couldn't help it, I felt an immense ache in the pit of my stomach and I wanted to cry myself to sleep, I was so upset.

"You don't love me Michael! Stop saying that! You make it sound like its not a big deal when it is! love is a big deal, don't just throw it around like its nothing because if you truly loved someone you wouldn't fucking do that!" I said, meaning it.

"Me and you weren't even together when it happened for fucks sake!" He shouted back.

"I don't care Michael! I don't care! I still fucking liked you and you know that for a god damn fact! Don't talk to me!" I shouted before grabbing my pyjamas out of my bag and going into the bathroom to change.

I stared at myself in the mirror, my neat makeup now smudged down my face and my eyes bloodshot.

I changed slowly into the plaid pyjama bottoms that had recently became my most worn item, they're all I wore the days I was emotionally drained because of Michael.

I pulled them on and a plain black vest before brushing my teeth and leaving the bathroom.

I walked back into the room me and Michael were staying in and put my clothes back in my bag before turning the light off and climbing into bed, facing away from Michael.

I slept as close as the edge as I could, trying to create as much space between me and Michael as possible.

I pretended to be asleep as per usual, waiting to see if Michael would whisper anything to me as he usually did. He didn't say anything for a few hours and I was falling asleep until his arm hooked around my body, pulling me closer to him.

He kissed my neck softly before whispering in my ear.

"I love you so much, I know you don't believe me but I do and I swear I am in no way attracted to that stupid slut. I love you Lauren. and only you. Sleep tight my beautiful angel."

My heart began racing.

I got this weird feeling everytime Michael said something to me like that and my brain started arguing with itself.

'He's only saying that' a part of me would say.

'He loves you Lauren.' Another part would say.

I ended up staying awake for a majority of the night, debating with myself as he fell asleep, his arm still firmly around me.

I wanted to know so much. Has Danielle really got a boyfriend like Luke said she had? Was Michael drunk? How do Michael's parents know about her? I finally decided that I couldn't forgive him, not yet. Having sex with someone is a big deal, I'm not willing to argue about it for a night and forgive and forget. I would never do that to him and it hurts to think he would to me. I liked Michael in a way i'd never liked anyone in my life and I knew for a fact that I would soon forgive him but I didn't want to. I wanted to tell myself that I hated him and that he meant nothing to me because of what he'd done but how could I? I fell in love with him because he does stupid things, because he laughs at himself, because yeah, he makes mistakes but he manages to make up for them, because he was just him. My brain was in full on overdrive as my eyes dragged them self closed and I wanted desperately to dream about things that would take my mind off our situation but the image of him and this 'Danielle' girl was scarred in my head throughout the whole night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 370 18
Les einfach Bayor tut mir leid nh
93.3K 4K 107
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
3.6K 173 14
Gova ouallah fick' die Welt Oder die Welt fickt auch dich Es gibt keine Ausnahm'n Vielleicht trifft' die Kugel auch dich
27.7K 485 34
leutaa liest eif tmm🎀