Black Sheep

By goldenscares666

Y/N gets more than she bargained for when getting to know the mystery creature that's been living in her shop... More

Pins and Needles
Panic Attack
Prom Dresses
I Hate Bubblegum
Familiar Faces
Bad Dreams
Devilish Deal
Prom Night
Bed Rest
One Hell of a Castle
Stubborn Silence
The Worst Luck
Hellish Creature
Mephistopheles
Unfinished Business
Caring Companion
New Beginnings
Peter
Silent Familiar
Ramsey
Power Restraints
Cain
The Fallen Angel
Dinner Plans
Marquas and Eric
Accidents Happen
Servant for a Day
Seduction of the Inferno
Nick/Nicholas
Sibling Rivalry
Lambs of the King
A Loving Demon
Underworld Beasts
Coffee Date
Common Misconception
Threads of the Heart
Wonderful Affection
The Fortune Teller
Medicine Man
Dakota/Koda
The King's Quiet Tongue
Unexpected Visitor
Passer of Judgement
Mephistopheles II
Unstable Recovery
Attention, Attention
Painful Thoughts
Reverse of Curses
Snake Coils are Surprisingly Warm
Head Stuffed With Wool
Cain II
Fateful Decisions
When the White Fleece Greys
Lord Lucifer
A Story's Other Half
Human's Choice
You Have Such Dazzling Eyes, Darling
Slow Moving Feet Quicken
Long Forgotten Roots of a Dying Tree
The Things We're Afraid to Hear
Gluttonous Song
Beelzebub
Don't Poke the Scorpion

Luther

3.9K 189 16
By goldenscares666

_________________________________
Human Form:
_________________________________

Hair:
•Short, very dark brown — almost black — hair that's usually sort of messy.
•His face is covered in light stubble.

Skin Type:
Pale, peach skin with no markings, moles, etc.

Eyes:
Deep emerald eyes.

Body Type:
•Height: 6ft 4in (193.04cm)
•Lean and muscular with a strong chest and flat stomach, but the muscles aren't highly defined.

_________________________________
Demon Form:
_________________________________

Skin Type:
Flawless, ivory skin.

Eyes:
Luther has a total of six eyes that are fully black, but normally, he only shows the main two.

Body:
•He and Mephistopheles are about the same height when in this form, him being just an itty bit taller in comparison.
•Long, sharp, hollow fangs made for drawing out blood, and if he wanted, he could inject a number of venoms as well. He has good control in not letting the venoms out if he bites someone for blood samples.
•Eight black, retractable spider legs that are incredibly long, sprout from his back. He uses them if he wants to reach somewhere fast. They can move pretty quickly.

Usual Attire:
•More often than not, he wears a thick black, lab coat made out of a very tough material
•I feel he dresses nice underneath his lab coat, like button-up shirts, vests and stuff like that.
•He always has on this large, emerald, diamond-shaped brooch that his wife got for him as a gift. It reminds her of the colors his eyes in his human form.
•Wears surgical gloves, but only when working on a patient.
  •Carries around a big bag/case that holds jars, syringes, and other medical equipment inside of it.

Abilities:
•As previously stated, he has a multitude of venoms that he can inject into someone. Mostly, they paralyze someone for a limited amount of time, but there are a couple that can be harmful in heavy doses, and most, if not all, are painful.
•All parts of his body have different medical properties that he likes to experiment with. Fluids, skin tissue and even his own teeth can be used to make medicines and poisons, but he mainly focuses on medicine.
  •Super high pain tolerance. He may feel a sting when removing things from his body, but overall, it grows back quickly enough that the pain is almost nothing. Plus, he's very used to it.
  •He can pull webbing out from under his tongue.

Personality:
•He is a very intelligent, straightforward man.
•Very serious but also loving to the people he's closest to. He doesn't often smile, though he doesn't intentionally scowl or glare most often either. That's just how his face is when it's resting. This makes him seem very unapproachable and scary.
•He is actually very caring towards most patients and enjoys taking care of people, which is why he does it for a living, but don't be mistaken; his punishment methods for souls are often very brutal and involve a lot of experimentations. Normally, he uses his servants as guinea pigs for his medications to check for side effects.

Bonus Information:
•His family consists of his brother, Koda, his wife, Delaney, and her daughter Rose. He raised Rose as his own because her father is a deadbeat asshole.
•He met his wife when she summoned him to cure her leukemia when she was on the brink of death.
•Luther works in Hell as a human doctor/surgeon for the sheep and lambs while his work in the human realm consists mainly of curing deadly diseases in exchange for people's souls. He has even worked during the time of the Black Plague, so he's been around for a long time.
  •He used to live in Lucifer's castle until he met his wife. Now, he alternates between living with her in the human realm and with Koda in Hell. Koda is the owner of the mansion they live in.

Voice:

Fun Fact:
  •When "selling your soul", it means that when you die, you will work for the demon you offered your soul to in Hell. Basically, you're offering to become a lamb/ram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 3 9
(Story has mentions of violence, depictions of violence, fighting, assualt, and other big topics so please don't read if you get triggered easily) Y...
20.4K 482 23
Hello. Im Y/N L/N and I have miss matched eyes. My right eye is E/C and my left is gray and blackish. Which means im blind from my left. I never unde...
113K 3K 67
It was nothing but a dreadful demon that lead me to this godforsaken studio. A demon that only casted fear upon us all. Ink drips down these walls al...
220 45 19
What if dreams really could come true? What if fairy tales could come true? And you will become their main character? Once a girl named Aislinn had a...