SHOW ME YOUR LOVE... || NBA Y...

By WritingSnz

Just keep it real with me and never change. Show me how to love and I'll show you how to love. Talana and he... More

1. Concert 🎀
2. Dirty dog 🐢
3. Overdose πŸ‘…
4. The mall
5. Studio
6. Mira
7. Amiyah
8. House party
9. Big tingz
11. FUCK NO BITCH
12. BEN 10
13. Journey
14. Hotel
15. Lay wit me
16. Dumbass shit
17. Ice skating
18. Lil 38 baby
19. Virginity
πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜
20. Dont leave
21. First day of tears
22. Oh 🧸
23.
24.

10. BBQ

4.7K 167 39
By WritingSnz

Mira Jefferson
12:45pm

We was about to walk into the backyard where everyone was at, I could hear Ben laughing I was so nervous to see him I don't know why.

I think I really liked him And I know we only met yesterday but he's really sweet and funny I can't wait to see how these next few days go, I deffo don't think I'll want to leave back to Atalanta after them.

Placing the phone in front of my face I recorded myself walking into the backyard, sticking out my tongue I could feel eyes on me I looked up seeing ben staring me down, I smiled waving at him. He smiled back up nodding me

"There goes yo man" Lana said laughing as she looked between me and Ben I rolled my eyes following behind her. "Waddup slime" ben said to Lana giving her a hug he looked at me biting down on his lip "hey baby" he smirked I started to blush laughing "boy bye" I flicked my hair behind my shoulder shaking my head.

"Why you Flexin on me nie, Youon like me?" He asked me, I rolled my eyes "did I say that?" "Nah" he rubbed the back of his neck, I laughed. "Where the food at" "fat ass you can't wait till more people get here huh" Lana slapped my arm I mugged her.

"Y'all just be reusing eachother wigs" Boomer came up beside us feeling my hair "Ariel" "don't touch me son" I mugged him stepping away ben started to laugh Boomer looked at me weird before shaking his head "you lucky you Tays cousin" he told me

"It's okay booms she's a mean butt" Kandy said. Lana and gang went into their own conversation leaving me and Ben to look at eachother "Lemme holla atchu" ben told me grabbing my hand before I could reply, we walked away from the small group sitting in some deck chairs in the yard.

"You good?" He asked me and i nodded, staring at him but broke it once he stared back. "Why you acting nervous I know you don't be like this Infront of other niggas, what's it bout me that's different?" He asked me grazing his tongue against his bottom lip, I stared at them they were so juicy.

I cleared my throat before speaking "you don't make me nervous, you ain't special" I put on a front fixing my hair behind my ear staring at him again. "Stop staring at me fo I do somet" "do it" I bit my bottom lip, smirking as I leaned back. He looked around the yard then back to me shaking his head "You a trip Ian gon do it too many kids" he leaned forward in his seat

"Too bad" I crossed my legs over one another looking down at my nails "maybe later when that henny get in my system I'll show you what ben10 really bout ya heard" "that's a bet then" I said getting up from the deck chair, Ben grabbed my booty feeling on it I looked down at him laughing before walking away.

Kentrell Gaulden

"Say Draco come here" I said watching him run around the living room with his nerf gun chasing after Taylin. "Don't do that Draco" I told him taking the nerf gun from him and placing it on the couch, he stared at me like I was crazy he reminded me so much of my self I swear that boy was my twin. "What the business is son staring at me like that must wanna fight a'sum" I crouched down lightly punching his chest he laughed punching me back and trying to jump on me.

TayTay started laughing running up to us and jumping on me aswell, I grabbed them both picking them up in either hand spinning them in the air. "Y'all tryna beat yo daddy up huh" I said throwing them on the couch "YEAH!" TayTay shouted smiling hard. That boy was a pretty boy can't believe I made that.

I picked him up holding him in my left hand kissing his cheek "let's go Draco" I said as I walked outside and he followed beside me.

I looked around the yard seeing Montana and Tracey on the grill with my momma troubling them. Teelee, star and babyjoe were on one table, Three, boomer, KD and Kandy were on the other table. I couldn't see Talana and I yeen gon lie I felt bad bout what i did last night but seeing her kissing that waiter boy pissed me the fuck off and I needed to get my mind offa it so I took the easiest option

"Say Trell who that girl is over dea" Kendell said walking up to me, I looked around trying to see who he was talking bout. "Who?" "Her right der" he pointed to Lana she was walking with Mira over to Teelee and nem. "She Fine af ain't she" I said smirking he looked at me nodding "better than any Baton Rouge bitch you ever fucked wit, she wit you?" "She ain't wit me but she finna be" I said licking my lips walking over to her. Draco ran off somewhere but Taylin was still in my arms.

"Kentrell you better not come over here with yo shit nigga" stars gorilla ass snapped at me before I even said anything, I stared at that bitch smacking my lips she lucky I'm working on my mouth because I woulda cussed her ugly ass out "bitch go look after my sons and don't worry bout me" she rolled her eyes, k3 and babyK were asleep they'll be up in a few hours. "Waddup" I said lowly upnodding Teelee and babyjoe, I heard Talana let out a sigh I know she was mad at me I looked at her and she looked away. Guess he een wanna look at me.

"TayTay really drippin ya hurd" babyjoe shouted getting up from the seat and grabbing him from me holding him in the air. "Ay don't drop My Luh boy friend" I said watching him carefully. "Him so cute" Lana finally spoke going to sit beside Teelee I grabbed her wrist before she could sit down, she looked at me knitting her brows together. She looked cute when she frowned.

"Don't touch me bruh" she said snatching her wrist back "You trippin" "Yeah Aight.." she sat down kissing her teeth. "This yo cousin?" I looked at the girl that was standing their quietly, she was real pretty she looked different from when I saw her on the FaceTime call I stared at her before licking my lips turning back to Lana. "Mhm, that's Mira" she said dryly turning back to Teelee and continuing her conversation.

"I love your music" her cousin finally spoke smiling over at me, I nodded giving her a little smile back I didn't wanna be too friendly just met her I don't know her intention Ion care if she was Talana cousin either. Smile up in a muthafuckas face and they think they got you figured out.

"Gimmie that baby Joe, you don't even know how to hold him!" I heard Lana say I looked at her, staring her down "that coo' witchu Kentrell?" She said with attitude as she noticed me staring. I nodded "Ima holla at y'all later, finna go check something" I said walking away, I'ma give her some time to settle in then snatch her ass up and she gon speak ta me ya heard.

Talana Monique

"Your brother really is a trip" i said bouncing TaTay on my lap, placing with his little hands he was so adorable nothing like Kentrell. "Ain't gotta tell me girl him and Kendells ass, I'm the only normal one I promise you" Teelee said laughing I shook my head laughing with her.

"You're so pretty though girl, you ever tried modelling?" She asked me "Nope never" I shook my head "Damn, Ima have to hook you up with some photographers because you bomb" I smiled blushing abit. My phone was popping off in my bag but I was ignoring it for now. "How did you meet Kentrell and gang" star said fixing her hair behind her ear, she was nice like Teelee but I could tell she was keeping her distance. "Well I met him at a concert I went to but I knew them from school too, my friend Kandy introduced me properly to them at the concert" I said "but it wasn't a good experience" I laughed, taylin started to squirm in my lap and I looked to Teelee "Oh you can just put him down girl, he'll find my mama" I nodded putting him down "Oh lemme guess they were rude to you?" Star replied "disrespectful as fuck! I can't make that shit up" I started thinking back to the day we met formally, laughing.

"Yup that's gang for you" she said "my brother can be disrespectful at times but he is the nicest person you'll ever meet once you get to know him" Teelee defended him and I agreed with her, even though Me and Kentrell has had some run ins I've seen his nice side he's ight.

"Girl I'm finna be back my phone is poppin off!" I said reachin in my bag and walking off, Mira was talking to Ben and Kandy and KD were doing their own thing. I walked off to somewhere quiet looking at my phone it was calls and messages from Scotty the guy that dropped me off last night... why was he blowing up my phone so much.

I called him back waiting for him to answer, I looked around seeing Kentrell sitting on the table with Montana and Tracey he was looking over at me, just staring me down I rolled my eyes turning my back to him as Scotty answered. "Hey... why you been blowing up my phone" I laughed "My bad ma I just wanted to make sure it was you, Whatchu getting into" he asked, he sounded even better than he did last night "nothing... just at this bbq" "Oh what you doing after that" "finna go home, why you tryna link?" I said smirking alittle turning around to see who was around, Kentrell wasn't at the table no more I couldn't see him. "Yeeerr shawty Ima come pick you up when you ready drop the addy" he told me "ight bet" I felt someone push themselves up behind me grabbing my waist "who you on da phone with" he whispered in my ear as I hung up the phone, I turned around seeing YB smiling hard as fuck.

He was all up in my face showing his grills and shit, he sure did look good. "No one that concerns you creep, don't be touchin' on me like that" I told him he laughed stepping back "you mad bout last night?" He asked me rubbing his chin "Ian mad, why would I be?" I frowned looking away "cause of how you actin today, actin like Youon know a nigga and like you don't want me round you" he crossed his arms over his chest watching me "Kentrell I ain't got time for this" I said looking down at my phone texting Scotty the address as I was about to press send my phone got snatched out my hand and was in kentrells he was ready my messages with Scotty.

"Why you sending this nigga the address" he asked looking at me crazy "because he's finna pick me up" I said giving him the duh face trying to grab my phone back but he stepped back "This that nigga Scotty from valley park?" He asked with a confused tone "yeah... why?" I said leaning my weight on one side "why you fucking wit them niggas fo" he stared into my eyes with a serious face, it scared me. "Because he dropped me home last night while you was getting yo dick sucked up by some random bitch" I snatched my phone from him locking it and pushing it into my bag.

"Bitch You was getting tongue fucked by another nigga, a fucking waiter and you worried bout me fuck you" his tone completely changed he pointed his finger in my face and I slapped it away roughly "fuck you!" He stepped forward grabbing my neck staring me in the eyes, I looked at him shocked not saying anything. "Better not leave this bbq wit that nigga or ima show you sum ya Hurd try me if you want to" he spoke softly and calmly but I could tell he was angry. I stared at him for a few moments before he released his grip I pushed him away shaking my head.

"You are crazy as fuck" I pushed pass him to Montana and Tracey and his momma. I looked behind me and he watched me walk over here before going over to KD speaking to him. "Hey baby you ate something?" Miss sherhonda asked me as I sat on their table I smiled shaking my head "im not hungry but thank you" I said leaning back, both Tracey and sherhonda looked at me crazy "no baby you is too skinny you need to eat!" Tracey said laughing, miss sherhonda nodded "leave shawty alone she will eat when she wanna eat" Montana took up for me and I laughed. "I promise I'll eat just not right now"

I guess they could tell I was upset because they kept looking at me and shit, I just ignored it playing on my phone. It was my first time meeting kentrells momma and Tracey they were really sweet I felt like I could just chill and be myself around them. "Tracey You gon take a shot with me since I ain't seen you in forever girl" Miss sherhonda said standing up from the garden chair "oh hunny you know it" she looked to Montana who was shaking his head "ion wanna have to deal wit yo drunk ass later" "boy shut up you don't need to worry bout that" she winked at him and he smirked.

"You aight Lana? you seem upset lil girl" he asked me lighting up his blunt putting it to his lips, i looked around at the yard seeing evrryone engaging in converation looking happy and shit and there was me. "No im not ight Montana, that little bitch boy Kentrell always trying me" i said opening up to him "Mane, yall just some kids dont know shit bout life yet he's a good boy Lana he just need some guidance and love" he told me leaning forwward as we spoke "We all do" i said being stubborn "You just stubborn as hell, ya'll both too much alike do shit to make eachother mad but aye' i yeen gon even lie to you ma he feeling you for real i know that boy all too well he likes to act out and shit and i know you like him too" he gave me a smug look leaning back i rolled my eyes laughing. "Yeah whatever, appreciate the talk though" I smiled at him. "Anytime Lana" he held out the blunt for me to take but i just shook my head.

"We finna hit the rode in like the next 3 weeks you should come and turn up wit us" I looked at him my eyes wide, ive always wanted to go on tour with someone it looked fun as fuck. "You fareal?!" i asked excitedly he laughed as he heard the excitement in my voice "Im not playing im fa real" he said dubbing out the blunt in the tray infront of him. "Shit im down, If kentrell is coo' with it" i shrugged not knowing how he'd take it because of the little scuffle we just had. "He gon be coo' wit it dont worry bout that" he said nodding, i smiled "Okay then im down".

-

7:32pm

I walked over to Mira who was sitting on Bens lap giggling and shit, they looked cute together i cant even lie seemed like they were really hitting it off and i was happy for them i guess. "Im bouta' leave my friend picking me up" i said placing my hand on my hip, staring at her she laughed again as ben touched her then looked up at me "Oh okay well ima' chill here with Kandy till she's ready to go if thats coo' witchu?" she said pushing a strand of hair out her face, i nodded "Yeah thats fine, just make sure you let Auntie Flora and my Ma know" "Bet"

"Where you going sis" Ben asked me looking concerned "To meet a friend" I mugged, why's he all up in my business youngboy musta' told him bout Scotty im guessing "Someone you just met aint no friend" he said tapping Mira's leg signaling for her to get up, she did as he wnated and got up with her. "You dont know shit Ben im not even gon have this conversation with you" I mugged him even harder this time, mira looked confused "Why you so worried bout what she doing nigga the fuck" she said looking to Ben mugging him also "Because she's my sis and im worried bout the niggas she mixing with, bouta' go get Kentrell for yo' ass" he said moving past me and Mira waking off to find Kentrell im guessing.

"Is this boy sick in the head, these niggas really smoking the dope hard why's he getting kentrell?" i said to Mira laughing, i pulled out my phone as i recieved a text it was scotty telling me he was here "Where Kandy ass at, she fucking KD again?" i said kissing my teeth "Ion know but they aint nowhere to be found" she said, i just laughed "Well im bouta' bounce my friend here get home safe ight" i gave her a quick hug walking off. As i was walking stopped and said bye to Miss sherhonda, Teelee and star. "Bye im bouta' leave it was nice meeting you all" i said giving them each a hug, star was acting funny but i still gave her a hug. "Bye mama it was nice meeting you too" Miss sherhonda said waving "Make sure you text me later girl you my new friend" Teelee smirked winking. I laughed again before nodding "Ofcourse bitch i got you"

I continued to walk out of the yard to the front where i saw Scotty's car across the street the whole gang was out here except KD. "You was finna leave without saying bye?" Three asked holding his arm "I didn't know where yall were at" i said defending myself he just laughed coming over to hug me, i hugged him back.

Kentrell was just eyeing me down as usual nothing new, i was not about to say anything to his rude ass fuck him, i gave boomer a hug and said bye to ben and babyjoe walking across the lawn. "Dont be fucking that boy in his car shits too small for all that ass" Babyjoe shouted out as i walked off, i turned my whole head to give him the dirtiest look ever. "Go fuck yourself dude" i said continuing to walk i could hear them all laughing even kentrell, if he really liked me so much he wouldn't even laugh at that.

"Yo shawty, waddup" Scotty opened the car door for me, awwh how cute. "Hey hurry up and get me away from here fo i do something im finna regret" i told him getting into the car he laughed closing the door and getting into the drivers seat. "Aint gotta tell me twice ma" he started up the engine driving away, i took one last look at Kentrell as we drove past shaking my head.

"Where you taking me boy" i stared at me smirking slightly he looked at me biting down on his lip "I wanna take you back home wit me but y'know tryna' be a gentleman and all" he laughed stopping at a red light. "Mhmmm, never knew a hood nigga to be a 'gentleman' you cappin' hard" i said laughing "Ieen neva capped in ma life shawty i promise you dat" he looked back at the rode as the green light showed. "So where we going" i tilted my head "Wait and see" he winked.

———————————————————————

Chances of Kentrell and Lana getting together out the window now?

Vote and comment !!!

Look at him 🤧😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hidden By Nini

Short Story

176K 6.3K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love
602K 23.7K 41
No one saw what I saw in him. He was Different. have to follow me in order to read certain chapters A NBA Youngboy Fanfiction
396K 18.6K 20
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...
140K 6.7K 38
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...