Chances We Take ❤(August Alsi...

By Trvp_Qveenx03

"We've been through so much, fights, crying, yelling, but we always bounced back to eachother...I gotta say I... More

Chances We Take ❤(August Alsina Love Story)
Chapter 1❤
Chapter 2❤
Chapter 3❤
Chapter 4❤
Chapter 5❤
Chapter 6❤
Chapter 7❤
Chapter 8❤
Chapter 9❤
Chapter 10❤
Chapter 11❤
Chapter 12❤
Help !?
Chapter 13❤
Chapter 14❤
Chapter 15❤
Chapter 16❤
Chapter 17❤
Chapter 18❤
Chapter 19❤
Chapter 20❤
Chapter 21❤
Chapter 22❤️
Not an Update
Chapter 23❤
Question
Chapter 24❤
Chapter 26❤
Chapter 27❤
Chapter 28❤
Chapter 29❤
Thoughts
Chapter 30❤
Chapter 31❤
Chapter 32
Not an update
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
IT'S HERE !!!!
THANK YOU!!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!

Chapter 25❤

9K 228 39
By Trvp_Qveenx03

Cat

After everyone left August Day'twan and Samari started cleaning up the house. When I say these crazy people left the house a mess they left it a mess there were cups everywhere this looks like we just threw a college party in here it's crazy. I took myself upstairs and took a shower.

"Babyyy"

"Yes Aug?"

"My back hurt" Awe my baby.

"When I get out the shower I'll give you a massage" I yelled washing out my hair.

"Aii take your time" I heard the bathroom door close and I got out and dried off then pulled on my underwear and my bra then slipped on one of August' hoodies and a pair of boy shorts and went into the room.

"Cat is that my hoodie?"

"Yes yes it is I didn't feel like putting on actual clothes" I said sitting on his lap.

"It's cool it looks cute on you anyway" he said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, I just realized we have two sets of shopping to do"

"Don't worry about none of that I got us OK, I got us" he tipped my face up and kissed me.

"I love you Ugly" I said smiling up at him.

"Why I gotta be ugly you always hurting my feelings babe" he said covering his face.

"Awe I'm sorry babe" I moved his hands and kissed him all over his face.

"You missed a spot" He said pointing to his lips.

"Oh I did?" he nodded and smashed his lips onto mine.

"You guys need to hurry up and get here daddy tryna have mommy begging again" he said rubbing my stomach.

"Ya little nasty!" I said laughing.

"Nahh but forreal daddy can't wait to meet y'all I promised mommy when you guys get here I'd do everything I could to protect all of you" after he said that one of the babies started kicking, he kissed my stomach then my lips.

"Lay on your stomach babe" I said tossing my hair over my shoulders. I need a hair cut asap.

"Why?"

"I promised you a massage Ima hold up to my word" I said cracking my fingers. He laughed and rolled over and I got to work starting from his shoulders and down his spine.

"Babe I swear you got the magic fingers" he said making me laugh.

"Thank you, I'm done now" I said leaning back against the head board.

"Thanks we should probably get to sleep I gotta head out to the studio tomorrow" he said reaching to turn out the light.

"Aug why dont you just use the at home studio?" I asked looking down at my hands and started twisting my ring.

"Cause all the work I been doing lately is in that studio" he said turning my face toward his. "Nothings going on Cat trust me if something was up I would let you know" he said looking me in my eyes.

"I know I guess I'm just paranoid" I shaking my head.

"You dont need to be" he said reassuringly.

August

"You don't need to be" I said reassuring her everything was fine, hell I didnt even know if everything was good right now. But you always gotta have faith right?

"Hey Ill be right back" she slide off the bed and walked out the room. Where the hell her little ass going.

"I mean I guess you can do that" I shook my head and picked up my phone, just as a message popped up on the screen.

Jen: We need to talk. I sighed and debated on answering.

-We don't got shit to talk about Jen you and I both know that baby ain't mine, why you had to wait til now to say something if it was?

Jen: I didnt know what to do okay! You can't keep ignoring the fact that this is your child.

-Prove it.

Jen: Fuck you mean prove it?!

-Just what I said get a DNA test and if its mine I'll take care of the baby if it aint you stop texting me cause my wife ain't to happy about it and she's two more messages away from whooping yo ass.

Jen: Is that a threat August?

-Nahh shawty it's a promise. After that she ain't reply so I locked my phone and put it back just as Cat came in grinning.

"What you grining about ma?" I asked pulling her down next to me.

"Oh nothing I just went to talk to Mari about something" she said laying her head on my chest. "Just know a date is set for our wedding"

"As long as I get to make you mine for the rest of our lives I'm straight" I said kissing the top of her head.

"I love you"

"I love you too" A few minutes later I looked down and saw her knocked out so I pulled the blanket up over us and went to sleep.

**********

The next morning I woke up and quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom and started getting ready to leave after I got out the shower I pulled on a pair of cargo shorts a plain white t-shirt and all white foams then I grabbed my white snapback my keys and my phone. I debated on wether I should wake Cat up.

"Babe...babe wake up"

"What's wrong" she asked rolling over. Her morning voice is so cute.

"Nothings wrong babe I'm just letting you know that I'm leaving" I said smiling.

"Ohh ok, have a good day" she leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"I'll try, call me if you need anything aii ma"

"I will bye babe" I pecked her lips and left.

************

"Wassup y'all?" I said walking into the studio.

"Good good, how you doing"

"Im good sup Dee" I said nodding in Delias direction.

"Sup hows my girl doing?"

"I want your hands Dee you tryna steal my wife"

"We can go right now" she said getting up. Oh hell nahh son.

"Chill I'm playing I've seen you fight I don't want them hands on me knowing I can't hit back Ima be all types a fucked up" I said holding up my hands.

"That's what I thought yungin" she laughed sitting down.

"Lets get to work please" my manager said walking in, the hell my manager never comes down here.

"Lets get this money then" I got up and got into the the booth and put on the headphones.

Cat

A couple hours after August left I got out of bed took a shower and pulled on some yoga pants and a tank top then threw my hair up in a ponytail, this shits getting cut today. I went into the kitchen and made myself something to eat.

"Morning Cat"

"Morning Day Day" I said nodding in his direction.

"How you feeling" he asked grabbing the orange juice.

"Im good is Mari still sleeping?" I asked taking a bite out of my waffles.

"Yeah you want me to wake her up" he asked.

"Nah let her sleep I'm going to the hair salon if you guys leave theres a spare key on the wall take it before you go" I said grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Alright later"

"Bye" I walked out the house and carefully got into my Mercedes I missed driving my baby.

A few minutes later I pulled up to the hair salon and went inside.

"Ohh snap look who's here!" Sandy yelled when I walked in.

"Hey Sandy!" I said giving her a hug. I haven't been here in a minute.

"How are you and the babies doing?" she said after she pulled away.

"We're doing good I can't wait for them to get here" I said smiling.

"Whens your due date?"

"December 1st" I said taking my hair down.

"Ok then how far?"

"Five months"

"Congrats now what do you want done with your hair today?"

"Wash and set and cut off like an inch?" I said pulling at my hair it was at my waist almost at my butt.

"An inch?! That's a lot you sure?"

"You see where this mess reaches I can sit on it" I said turning around so she could see.

"Alright just dont cry when I pick up the scissors" she said laughing.

"I won't trust me" I said laughing. I went to the back and she started washing my hair.

************

"Thanks Sandy this looks amazing" I said running my fingers through my hair. I pulled out the money I owed and handed it to her and got up to leave.

"Your welcome girl" she smiling.

"Bye boo I'll see you soon" I pushed open the door and made my way to my car. When I got home I went into the kitchen and started cooking it's almost 3 so I wanna get an early start on cooking.

I got started on the baked bacon macaroni and cheese and while I waited for the macaroni to boil I atarted chopping up the bacon and seasoning the chicken. Its bout to go down in this kitchen.

August (I know y'all like why she keep switching point of views well y'all bout to see)

After I was done from the studio I went to go meet up with Jen. I wasnt playing when I said I wanted a DNA test she needa stop calling and texting me already.

When I pulled up to the clinic I put on my sunglasses and fixed my hat so you couldn't see my face and made my way inside.

"Over here" I turned and saw Jen sitting in a corner with a little boy in her arms that baby looks nothing like me yo.

"They called you yet" I asked sitting down making sure to skip a seat.

"No" I could hear the sadness in her voice. The little boy started squirming in her arms.

"What's his name?" I asked sighing.

"Antonio Saunders.." she gave him her last name.

"Oh.." I should home with my wife right now, this shit is reckless.

"Jennifer Saunders?" the nurse said coming out. We both got up and followed her back into a little office.

"The doctor will be with you shortly" she said before leaving. I sighed and rubbed my face apart and sat down on the chair in the corner.

"I'm sorry.." that surprised.

"For?" I asked dumb founded.

"For bothering you, you know what forget it I'll take care Antonio myself" she said picking him up. Oh nahh.

"Nah we already here we going through with this" I said standing up.

I'm not finna play this game with Jen if she knew Antonio wasnt my baby why bring this onto herself does she really think I'm that stupid to fall for that stunt mama ain't raise no fool.

Just then the doctor came in.

"Hello I'm Doctor Richards can I ask what brings you guys in today" he said smiling.

"Yeah, we need to get a paternity test done" I said speaking before Jen had a chance to open her mouth.

"Well you already know we need a swab sample" he said washing his hands before putting on gloves.

"That won't be a problem" I looked at my phone 6:15 I need to get my ass home.

After the doctor finished taking the samples he sent them down to the lab and said he would have the results in 3-5 days and I asked him to send a copy to my house cause I dont trust her to bring me those results. I got into my car and sped all the way home, hopefully Cat don't kill me.

Well there you guys go enjoy!

Do you think Antonio is August' son?

What do you guys think of Jen?

Is Cat gonna find out about the test?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 32.3K 67
No place to call home, falling into the wrong arms when you felt all alone , living a life you never imagined. selling your body like that's what mad...
13.4K 350 71
"just believe that one day everything will get better and we will be together once again"
190K 4.2K 26
Yes , I'm finally doing a August Alsina love story
9.5K 271 96
"The couples that are meant to be, are the ones that go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger" #BLACKLOVE �...