longshot. || nct johnny [COMP...

By anxdyie

saori is a sarcastic fuck. yuta doesn't give a fuck. johnny is hot as fuck. and their friends? dramatic as fu... More

.•♫•♬• 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉 & 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒r •♬•♫•.
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35

32

2.9K 145 47
By anxdyie

saori wakes up exhausted. her limbs feel like jelly and—there's a heavy weight on her. "johnny." she pushes her boyfriend off of her so she could breathe properly.

johnny murmurs in his sleep, pulling her closer. his long arm feels heavy on her tiny waist.

"babe, you're heavy." saori whines, poking his biceps.

"mm." johnny hums, burying his face into the crook of her neck.

saori groans. "i know you're awake." johnny does that a lot whenever they cuddle. it's just an excuse so saori doesn't have a choice but to stay in bed.

"shh, i'm sleepy." johnny shushes her, planting a soft kiss on her shoulder.

"johnny, i swear to god—" saori sits up, feeling sore and tired. she collapses back on the bed, this time, crushing johnny with her weight. "fuck, i'm so sleepy."

"then, stay in bed." johnny wraps his arms around her again.

"i have to go." saori reminds him, glancing out the window to see the sky orange.

johnny tightens his hold on her, his eyes fluttering open. their conversation back when saori was in japan resurfaces in his mind.

"sao, i think we need to talk." he states out of nowhere. saori feels the change of atmosphere, sensing from her boyfriend's tone.

"what is it?" she asks nervously.

johnny strokes her arm soothingly. he didn't mean to make her weary. he just needed to be honest with him.

"remember that phone call we had before you came back from japan?" johnny brings up.

saori tenses at that. she vividly remembers almost breaking down on the phone with johnny.

"no," she lies but her body language says otherwise.

"sao." johnny chastises. "i need you to be honest with me."

"johnny, i already told you everything. i don't—" saori heaves out a deep sigh. she sits up on the bed and faces johnny.

he does the same thing and waits for her to talk.

"i'll be honest with you. i promise." she says. "probably."

johnny tilts his head, narrowing his eyes at her. "sao." he intones.

"okay, fine." saori huffs, flopping back down on the bed.

the lie on their sides, staring at each other. "i promise i'll be more honest with you," saori pledges.

"same with me." johnny pecks her lips. saori makes an embarrassed sound, burying her face onto johnny's bare chest. she can't believe they're having this conversation in their underwear.

"great, now i'm physically and mentally exhausted. thanks to you." saori grumbles.

"sorry about that," johnny apologizes, kissing her forehead. "that's why we should just stay in bed and cuddle."

"i can't."

"why not?" johnny frowns at that. saori can't believe a 6-foot guy can be this cute. she giggles and pinches her boyfriend's nose.

"i have plans with dons and yuta later." saori makes a move to get up but johnny clings to her, preventing her from leaving.

"nooo, cancel just this once." johnny whines. he's never the type to make saori choose him over her friends. but they're both exhausted right now and he really really wants to just cuddle with her.

"i can't. plans are plans, babe." saori untangles his arms off her waist, getting out of bed.

"well we didn't plan on having sex today but we still did it." johnny mumbles to himself, pouting in bed. saori hears him nevertheless and throws his shirt at his face. "c'mon, just this once."

saori was walking around his bedroom, looking for her thrown clothes. johnny's eyes lands on her ass. he bites his lip and tries not to get aroused the third time today.

"i can't." saori chuckles. "dons really missed us. he's been looking forward to this hang-out for days. i can't do that to him."

"fine." johnny gives in, slumping down on his bed. "but we're going on a date before and after the ski trip." he watches his girlfriend get dressed, savoring the image of her bare thighs.

"fine by me." saori walks back to the bed to give him a soft kiss. it leaves a lingering feel on his lips, making him want more.

"i'll drive you there." he quickly gets up from bed to dress up.

"fine. but no touching my thighs while you drive."

"what?!"

doyoung watches as his boyfriend scampers around his kitchen, preparing lunch for saori and yuta. he may or may not mentioned that they're having a movie night today, and planned on ordering pizza, tacos and soda... again. so taeyong, who's been scolding him about eating take-outs all the time lately, decided it's best if he cooked homemade dinner for them.

doyoung protested that he didn't have to, and it's just when saori and yuta are around, but taeyong was stubborn as a mule, and just made himself comfortable in doyoung's kitchen.

"so what am i gonna say to yuta and saori when they find you in a cute little apron making spaghetti for them in my kitchen?" doyoung asks, leaning back on the kitchen wall with his arms crossed.

taeyong tried his best not to stare at his muscly arms, and good form. "tell them i'm a nice friend who's concerned about your eating habits," he replies.

"and that maybe i'm your boyfriend now, too."

"you're concerned about their eating habits, got it."

"hey." taeyong intones, glaring at him. he turns back to what he was cooking, expression growing upset.

doyoung doesn't miss it. "they're gonna question us, tae. i don't want you to deal with that," he tells him.

"you don't want me to deal with that or you don't want to deal with it at all?" that left a bitter taste in taeyong's mouth.

doyoung easily sensed it and calls him softly. "hey." he walks over to taeyong who was mixing the pasta sauce a bit aggressively. "hey, come here."

doyoung holds his arms, gently cradling him in his arms. taeyong crosses his arms to stop doyoung from fully hugging him.

"i like you a lot, okay? hey." doyoung cups taeyong's face to capture his gaze. "i like you, lee taeyong."

taeyong's eyes water. he wants to believe him. he wants to believe him with his whole heart. but his stupid insecurities are hindering him from that.

"and i just need to talk with saori and yuta without mentioning about us first. i'm gonna tell them i promise." doyoung seals that with a kiss on the forehead.

taeyong closes his eyes, feeling doyoung's soft lips. he holds onto his hands. he smiles warmly at doyoung, feeling his chest ache. with all the girlfriends he's had in the past, none of them made him feel this way.

"yo dons did you change the lock or something?!" yuta's voice boomed from outside the front door.

taeyong then pulls away from doyoung, not before giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "you can finish the sauce, right?" he says.

"i know how to cook, tae." doyoung rolls his eyes.

taeyong chuckles, pecking his cheek. "i'll exit through the back door." he says as a goodbye.

doyoung watches him leave before sauntering into his living room to open the door for yuta.

"finally man, i'm starving!" yuta exclaims as doyoung lets him enter his house for the nth time since the start of their friendship.

yuta's so used to coming over his house that he immediately noticed something off. "...why are you using lemon-scented air fresheners? you always complain about fruity scents." he narrows his eyes at him.

doyoung twitches at his observation and tries to brush it off. "guess i wanted to give it a chance."

he wasn't lying. he got used to the scents because, well, taeyong loved buying a shit ton of those, and soon he started giving doyoung some of his extras, which were all fruity scents, and what's doyoung supposed to do? not accept it and watch taeyong's face crumble into sadness? no fucking way.

"really now." yuta crosses his arms. he was about to argue further when he smelled a scrumptious scent from the kitchen. "whoa—dons you're cooking dinner?!"

he pads into the kitchen, finding the saucepan on the oven.

"we'll wait for saori before eating," doyoung states, taking over taeyong's work, and finishing up the sauce.

yuta hums, hopping on top of the kitchen island, watching doyoung cook. "so what you been up to while we're gone?" he asks.

hanging out with taeyong. doyoung wants to say. "stuff," he answers briefly. "i learned how to bake cookies." taeyong taught me how.

"cool. can you bake some now?"

taeyong already did. "there's some leftover in the cookie jar."

"sweet!"

"wait—don't eat it before dinner!" doyoung scolds but yuta already taken a bite eagerly. he sighs, regretting telling yuta where the sweets are. "just leave some room for later."

"mm." yuta disappears off to living room with the cookies.

"so how was japan?" doyoung says in a loud voice, making conversation while he finishes up in the kitchen.

"same old, same old." yuta answers shortly as he rummages through doyoung's tv plugs. he opens it up and starts flipping through netflix.

"do you know why saori hasn't been responding to my messages since you guys came back?" doyoung pokes his head at the doorway.

he scowls. "did something happen?" he asks worriedly.

"mm, well i threw her phone out the window," yuta mentions nonchalantly.

"what?! why?!" doyoung is appalled. what the hell is going in his best friend's mind, he'll never know.

"she needed a new one." yuta shrugged, munching on his second cookie. "don't worry, i'll be the one buying it for her."

"why did you have to throw it through a window? she could've lost some files in her phone." doyoung berates, shaking his head disapprovingly.

"she has to stop texting her mom." yuta states casually as if it isn't one of the most sensitive topics to bring up with saori.

doyoung pauses from his work, his eyes softening at what yuta has said. "you told her that?" he questions.

"no," yuta replies. "i didn't have to."

"what did she say?"

yuta doesn't answer so doyoung drops everything he was holding and walked into the living room.

"is saori okay? god, is that why she hasn't been replying—" he starts agonizing over his friend.

yuta chuckles, irritating him more. how could he be so laid back? this is his cousin they're talking about!

"you're such a mom, you know that?" yuta ruffles doyoung's hair just to be a little shit.

doyoung slaps his hand away and snarls, "shut up. you didn't answer my question."

"she's fine, dons. she's strong." yuta reassures him. "and if she isn't, we're gonna be there for her, right?"

"of course we are!" doyoung sniffs, and yuta realizes he must've been really worried and upset.

so he ruffles doyoung's hair again, but this time it's a comforting one. "there, there, dons." he coos teasingly.

"i swear to god, yuta. i will castrate you." doyoung threatens.

yuta laughs and strides into the kitchen, placing the cookie jar back on the shelf. he notices a phone sitting on the counter, thinking it was doyoung's so he casually grabs it to snoop. like he always does.

he's taken aback when it's not the usual flower aesthetic wallpaper on the lock screen when he swiped open.

instead, it's a selfie of himself. talk about narcissism?

yuta just laughs, bringing the phone into the living room, only to catch doyoung checking... his phone.

the former frowns in confusion, looking down at the phone in hand, typing up doyoung's password. which he secretly knows. it's doyoung's birthday.

the password was incorrect, meaning this wasn't doyoung's phone.

"hey, dons, did you buy a new phone?"

doyoung looks up to see taeyong's phone in his hand. so this is why he hasn't been replying to his texts for the past five mintues. idiot left his phone here.

wait a minute—

"and why's your wallpaper a selfie? i mean, even i don't do that—"

doyoung suddenly appears in front of him, snatching the phone quickly. "stop snooping into other people's phones, creep."

yuta stands frozen for a second before waving it off and flopping onto the couch.

he opens his own phone, his wallpaper his own girlfriend, and makes a pause—

his girlfriend is his wallpaper.

doyoung's phone—

that wasn't doyoung's phone on the counter.

yuta sits up excitedly, about to text saori: 'yo wtf dons got laid while we're in japan' but then he remembered he fucking threw her phone out the window.

so where the fuck is saori when he needed someone to tease doyoung with.

a/n:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's been a while since i last updated!! Sorry about that, school's a bitch!

Anyways, thank you for the 11k reads & 700 votes in longshot!! I'm really grateful that you guys gave my book a chance and are reading it!!

Thank you also for commenting and reacting to the scenes!! You guys are so cute AHAHAHA

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much really

And thank you for reading this chapter as well! I hope you guys have a nice day/night!!

Also, EXO is coming back so i'm gonna be dead for a while :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.9K 16
Sicheng is the shy but sassy exchange student and Yuta is the popular soccer player. Sicheng accidentally texts Yuta and tells him he likes him. Thi...
23.4K 1K 18
"i know you have a lot of horrible traits, but i didn't know you were a pervert." "na fucking jaemin, what about closing the fucking door when you sh...
429 38 10
"He comes into this shop, doesn't he? You know him." Yuta shows Johnny the record. It only takes Johnny a second to smile in recognition. "Yeah. That...
4.6K 160 20
"𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?" | she was his happiness...