Love Me, Hate Me

Autorstwa FelicityMaria

Meet Willow Woods, a very passionate beautiful girl who has a fun and free personality. Willow always knows w... Więcej

WELCOME!
CAST
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Anderson's Family New Years Eve Letter
Hello!
Story Ranked
Thank You.

Chapter 14

7.1K 206 7
Autorstwa FelicityMaria

Our house bell rang and I look at the clock, it's already seven o'clock in the evening. They must be here already. I look at myself through the mirror, for our family dinner tonight; I wear skinny jeans in wash blue color with v neck shirt in white color, combine together with stiletto in white color and let my hair down.  I wear a simple necklace and bracelet and natural make up for this dinner. Everything is perfect. I took a really deep breath then exhale it, when I hear someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"They are already in here." Sky said to me. He wears a shirt in blue color and black jeans together with his Adidas. I nod my head and decide that this is it I need to go downstairs now. Sky wrapped his arms around my shoulders,

"Just tell me if you want to go somewhere." He whispered to me and I smile widely at him.

"I know you will help me but we can't do anything." I said to him.

Our chatting getting stopped when Sophia comes toward me and hugging me tightly. "Oh you look so stunning, Willow." She said to me.

"Thanks, Sofia. Hello, Max."I greet Clyde's dad. I look at Clyde who stands near the window.

He only nodded his head and didn't make any moves toward me, so I just reply his nod. Next, Ian and Irene come. Both of them greet Clyde's family before Irene put her hands on my arms.

"How are you?"She asks me happily.

"I'm good." I said to her with a big smile and both of us goes to the dining room.

I sit on my mom right side when Clyde is sitting beside me. In front of me there is Ian and Irene also Sky.

"You look so tense, are you okay?" Ask my mom to the both of us.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Woods." Clyde replied to my mom politely.

"Call me Genevieve, Clyde." Say my mom with her beautiful smile.

Our food being serve and everyone has been busy with their own talking. I play with my food until I could feel Clyde's hands on my thigh. I push his hand away but his hand keeps on my thigh. I look at him, but Clyde keep talking with Ian and also Irene.

"So, how both of you coping up so far?" ask Max suddenly towards me and Clyde.

I got silent for a moment and after a minute Clyde clear his throat. "We have a lot of struggles. I know basically that's on me but I want to try this relationship with Willow." said Clyde.

And here we are...I'm on the spotlight.

"I...I'm...I think we have a lot of different perspectives on life." I said this time and I could feel Clyde who squeezed my thigh now.

Both of our parents now looking at me, Ian and Irene looking at their food while Sky nodded his head, he is agree with me. Both of Clyde's parents took by surprise by my answer.

"What do you mean dear?" asked Sophia this time.

I clear my throat, "I mean we don't know each other at all and personally I would never marry someone who doesn't know me. I want someone who knows who I am and could respect me."I said to her now.

"If this is because what Clyde had done, I believe that we could find a way—"

"It is...But I don't think we would find any solutions." I cut Max when he talked.

"Willow! Could you please watch your mouth? You know you can't back out from this wedding..."my dad scolds me and I nod my head,

"I know. But I'm just saying what I want to say."I said softly.

Ian looking at me now," I think I need to talk to Willow. I know she is sad about this. Let's us fix our own problem."Clyde said after that.

I hear Clyde stand up from his chair and he give me his hand to take. I look at his hand for a minute before I took his hand. I feel a warm feeling when our hands touch, but I try to ignore it. Clyde takes me to my backyard before he let go my hand.

We sit on the backyard for a while without any voices. I feel the cold air blow and make me to wrap my hands around my body because it's cold. After a minute, Clyde put his jacket around my shoulder.

"Thanks." I said to him softly and look at Clyde who only nod his head.

"I'm not a total dick you know." He told me while he laughed lightly.

Now, I'm laughing with him, "What do you saying back in there....Are you serious?" Clyde asks me. My smile then disappeared from my face.

"Did you really gonna find any way to stop the wedding?" he ask me again.

I exhale my breath,"Yeah...? I mean, I know you don't want this either. I promised you that I'll make my parents and also yours to understand the cons from this wedding arrangement."I said softly. I hear Clyde exhale his breath,

"Don't you ever wondering maybe something that your parents force you to do, it will bring you...your happiness?" he ask me once again.

"I know every parent in this world want their children to be happy but will they bet on something that only have 50/50 chances? It would make their children happy but it also could make their children's life like a hell."I replied.

"If I say that I want to try on this relationship with you, will it change into 90/10 where there is 90 percent of chance where we could be happy?" he asked me with so much hope on his voice.

Now, I look at him, "You just want to try because you feel pity towards me. You already hurt me that's why you want to try. It won't change anything if you do that." I told her while I tilted my head to look at Clyde.

He takes a deep breath, "Give me a time....Four weeks to make you realize that I really want to try this relationship we have. If after those four weeks you don't feel anything then I'll be the one who back out from the wedding." Ask Clyde to me.

I only laughing, "Clyde this is not the game that we agreed to play." I told him and Clyde put both of his hand on my shoulder and made me stop my laughing.

"Four weeks that all I ask." He said again and looking at me.

"Four weeks, no other girls, no sex, us being exclusive?" I ask him.

Clyde now agreed with it, "I think that's great. Only you and me, going on a date, knowing each other..." he said with a smile.

I'm laughing, "This is crazy. What they might think when they see us act like lovey dovey when three weeks ago you  cheated on me and we always have a fight with each other."

"People can change, aren't we?" he asks me with smile.

"Fine. Four weeks, once you go to other girls on this matter that skank, Meghan, then we cut everything off, deal?" I ask him once again.

"It's also on you, if you get close to that man name Sean---"

"OH MY GOD, CLYDE!" I scream at him and Clyde looking at me.

I shook my head, "Sean is not on me, okay? He is likes Becca that's why we hang out!" I told him and Clyde still shaking his head,

"Nope. I don't like how he acted like he is the one who need to protect you when it is my job. I still don't like him." He said to me.

"I don't complain when you smooching with Meghan?" I ask him and Clyde closing his eyes now.

"Are we gonna always talk about it? She is only a fling, babe. I'm done with her. "He said and winks at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Just don't be a jealous boyfriend then." I said to him.

"Correction it's...Your fiancé." He said this time.

"I can't believe it."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey!
It's afternoon in here and I have nothing to do, so...I will update this story more early!
CHAPTER 14 is here....!!!!!

I really hope that you guys will keep support Willow and Clyde story! I also want to know which couple that you guys love the most ?

a. Clyde and Willow
b. Ian and Irene
c. Sky and Nadine
d. Sean and Becca

Please let me know! 😊

By the way, I will probably doing a double updates today but I'm not sure when but let's hope tonight there will be another new chapter...Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋👋

LOVE YOU GUYS!
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXO!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

370K 10.7K 61
Summer Jones doesn't have a perfect life - a crazy half family, dropping grades and absolutely no idea on what she's doing in life. This tomboy has n...
547K 17.3K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
163 22 41
This is a story when two opposite people a boy who's called Jamie and a girl who's called Emily like two different magnets drawing closer together a...
73.1K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...