Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 48

35.3K 629 300
By niallsbabe_xx

"Good morning, everyone, and welcome to Ireland. I would like to ask that you sit your seats up properly and that you place your belts back on. We will be landing in Dublin in roughly twenty minutes. The current date and time is 5:42 am on October first."

My eyes blinked open to see that the plane lights were still out, however most of the passengers were awake, intently listening to the lady over the intercom.

"Your Captan and I would like to thank you for your cooperation on Flight 106 from Atlanta, Georgia. For everyone touring, we wish you a safe trip, and for everyone returning, welcome home." The enthusiastic, blonde flight attendant finally ended the speech, earning quite a few claps from the guests.

I glanced over to Niall, only to see him staring out the window. He rested back into his seat, an annoyed look on his face. "How the hell is she this fucking awake at five in the damn morning?", he groaned.

I'm assuming he's talking about the flight attendant? "Niall, it's going on six. And most people on this plane are."

He didn't say anything, but rather just closed his eyes again, leaning his head on my shoulder. I placed the belt over my lap, resting my head against his as I felt the plane start to descend at a very slow pace.

This has been the longest I have ever sat, I swear. A nine hour plane ride. My butt is numb and my legs feel like jelly. Every once in a while, I'd have to get up and just walk down the isles to stretch them out and let the blood circulate back through them.

Not only that, but the jet lag is going to be horrendous! I have only been able to sleep for a couple hours because back home, it's only just now going on one in the morning. So, I pretty much get cheated out of time since the time change has definitely caught up with us now that the sun has started to rise. At this pace, we're going to be sleeping in until three.

My eyes snapped open at the feel on the plane bouncing slightly. I gripped into Niall's hand, trying to close my eyes again to relax my nerves.

Turbulence has to be the worst thing about plane rides. A little bit ago, we encountered some as we were flying over the ocean, and let's just say that was like going through hell. Niall was laughing at me, all while I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Khlo, relax." I opened to see Niall staring at me. "Damn, you have a death grip."

I glanced down to our hands to see that my hand was tightly bound around his. "Sorry." I mumbled, letting go and leaning up to place my elbows on my knees, and my head in my hands.

"You alright?" We bounced again, this time at a bigger drop. I shook my head, feeling the bile rise in my stomach.

Ugh, could this get any worse?

"Ladies and Gents, this is your captan speaking. We are encountering a bit of turbulence at the moment, but I am going to get you into landing as safe as I can. Thank you for your patience."

"Niall, I can't do this." I glanced up to him to see a worried and confused expression on his face.

He sighed and carefully placed the palm of his hand against my back. I have to admit that the small circles were slightly calming; that is until we started to increase in speed as we neared the runway, resulting in us coming in at an angle.

I gripped Niall's hand again, taking a deep breath and swallowing hard to try and keep everything down as the wheels slowly came into contact with the pavement below. There was a small bounce before they were fully planted, and the plane was safely on the runway.

The passengers started clapping as the lights turned on, and I immediately fell into Niall's chest.

"Sorry.", I mumbled, feeling my nerves calm.

"It's okay." The smile on Niall's face seemed to have magnify as he glanced out the small window. A small one crept its way onto my face as I took in how excited he was to be back on home land.

I have to admit that although I was still irritated with Niall about the whole friends with benefits thing, I'm glad I was able to do this. To have this opportunity. I don't know why he was so eager to make plans right away, but hey, I'll take it.

After we had grabbed our bags from the overhead department, made our way down the isle, and finally got through the terminal we began our search for the luggage pick up. It didn't take us much longer than a half hour to get all of our things before we were ushered to the rental car place.

"It should be under Horan? I called yesterday." Niall told the older woman who quickly flipped through a giant folder of papers. It's weird that it was morning here before it was even night back home. It feels weird saying yesterday when for me, it was just earlier today..

"Ahh, right here. I just need the last four digits of your social security number to receive your tags and you'll be all set." She smiled nicely at us, glancing down to where Niall's hand was placed on my lower back.

"6-2-4-0" He recited quietly as she typed in into the computer. Her smile grew instantly, and within mere minutes, the keys to a black, Audi R8 were caressed in Niall's palm. "Thank you very much." He smiled, as did I.

"Niall." He glanced to me, a smirk on his face as we climbed into the all too expensive car. "This is.. too much. How can you even afford this?"

"I have my ways, Khloe. I told you that. I have a way for everything. I get everything that I want." He smiled, starting the vehicle. I rolled my eyes and sat down in the front seat after shutting the trunk.

I didn't reply, but instead sunk back into the rather comfortable seat, curling my feet under me, Indian style, and closed my eyes as we pulled out of the parking garage.

Now, an hour drive and a nap on the way and we shall be set.

*

"Khloe. Khloe, we're here." I slowly peeled my eyes open, trying to take caution as the sun's bright rays forced its way into my vision. I squinted, staring up at Niall. "Morning, sunshine." He smiled and helped me out of the car.

An instant chill shattered my bones, causing me to instantly snuggle into Niall. He was taken by surprise, but none the less, wrapped his as around me. It's so much colder than I expected... actually, I'm not really sure what I was expecting.

"Sorry, it's cold." I mumbled into his chest, although I'm not too sure if he could make anything out of it.

"I know.", He stated, his accent sounding much more thicker by the second. I stared up at him, a surprised look on my face, but he didn't seem fazed. "Okay, my sister may be up, but I don't know, so still try to be quiet." I nodded and followed him up the path to the small cobblestone house.

It was so beautiful here. Everything has this appealing shade of green to it. Annie's house sits on a small lake, with not much society around. You can see the faint outline of the forests in the distant and the small mountains.

It just seems so simple and just... beautiful.

Niall lead me through a small hallway of the house, stopping to take our shoes off at the entrance. We walked into a small kitchen, noticing every light was off.

"She's still sleeping." He started to walk into a small living room and up a set of old wooden stairs. "Follow me. We'll just rest up, then."

I nodded and carefully followed him, cringing as the steps creaked. We walked down another narrow hallway, finally leading to a door. There were three on the left side, and one on the right.

"That," he pointed to the furthest door. "is Annie's room. And the first is the bathroom. The second is... well, just don't go in there." I wonder why?

I nodded and followed him into the only room on the right. There was a small twin bed pushed against the furthest crème wall, a desk beside it. There was a small closet that was next to the door, and on the wall across from the bed, there was a giant book shelf with every kind of book imaginable. I stared in awe at it, wondering how someone could possible read all of them.

"That's my sister's collection." I jumped at Niall's voice as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "After... some things happened, she turned to reading. She said it was a mental escape from reality. She felt like if she could live in the made up, perfect life of a story, then her life would just magically get better."

I know the feeling.

I let out a yawn, glancing to the window that the sun shown brightly through.

Time change is such a bitch.

"Let's get some rest, yeah?" I nodded as I went and sat on the bed. "There's only one.. So, I guess I'll take the floor."

I watched as he went to the closet, pulling out a blanket. No matter how irritated I am towards him, I can't let him take the hard floor.

"Niall, you don't have to. Really, I can. It's fine."

"No, Khloe, I'll be alright. You stay on the bed."

I sat silent as he started to lay the sheets down as a bed. I can't let him sleep there. Within a blink of an eye, I had pulled the comforter from the bed, and walked over beside him.

"What are you doing?"

I spread out the blanket, sitting down. "If you're taking the floor, then so am I. It's only fair."

"Khloe."

"Niall." I mocked.

"Khloe"

"What?"

"Go lay down." I slid down into the comforters, pulling them around me as I smiled to myself.

"Khloe."

"What? I'm doing what you said to do. I'm laying down." I smirked.

"Khloe."

"Niall. I'm not sleeping up there unless you do."

He sighed, giving up. I smiled and stood back up, grabbing ahold of the blankets.

Niall laid down first, squishing between the wall and I. I crawled in after him, pulling the comforter over top of us. I smiled as I felt his hand creep around waist, pulling me into him so that way I wouldn't fall off the edge.

"You're so fucking annoying." He mumbled, his warm breath hitting the back of my neck.

I just smiled, my irritation for him slowly dissolving as I scooted further into him. His grip tightened, holding me even closer. His heart rate slowly decreased as his breathing fell into a coordinated pattern. I closed my eyes, and let out a deep breath as I let sleep over take my drained body.

•••

"Luke, stop. Please!"

I squirmed against the bed, trying to pull my arms free.

I don't know where I was on the map, but I do know that I was in an old broken down shed.

"Luke!" I screamed and squirmed more. Fuck, these ropes are tight.

He wasn't here, exactly, in person, but he was watching. He's always watching. He said this was my tortured punishment that I never received last week.

Tears brimmed the lining of my eyes as my back fell back onto the old spring mattress. This is worse than a jail cell.

I stared into the air above me, watching as the small, floating pieces of saw dust were revealed due to the shining sun from the large bay window up top. I pretended I was in my room, watching as the sun rays ghosted over the millions of dust particles, and not in an old pole barn, laying naked on display for the horrid memories, and the wicked minds. How back then, it was only an innocent act of happiness in the summer air, and not an act of slow torture.

I was startled out of my happiness, out of my daydream, as a large metal pole was kicked into the distance, echoing off the concrete.

"Morning, princess. I see you had a good nap?" The man laughed, sounding more wicked by the ticking seconds.

I cringed and turn my head as he began to run his filthy hands down my chest.

"You know Luke only sent me to do this because he thought it was in.. well, it was in his best interest to see you this way." The mans face was blurred, but I didn't have to even look at him to know that he was smiling.

"Leave me alone!" I spat, pulling my hands harder, however that only caused me to cry out in pain.

Wasn't it enough the first time he tried to rape me?!

"Oh, baby." He hummed. "You wouldn't really want that." He kissed down my stomach.

"Stop!" I squirmed more, the tears finally tumbling down like a river. "Niall, help me!"

He bit me, making me scream and cry harder.

"Face it. Niall's not here to help you, princess."

"Niall!"

"Khloe! Wake up." My eyes snapped open to see Niall's face above me, his hands on my shoulders. "Khlo.." he mumbled, staring back.

I blinked, finally realizing that I was crying. Niall released me, both of us sitting up. I was drenched in sweat, feeling my hair stick to my face. My clothes clung to me as I stood up, a sudden needing of space taking over as I wiped my eyes dry.

I shook out my hands, feeling the panic still rushing through me.

That was the first dream I've had about Luke. That was the first dream I've had about the incident. I thought I was finally getting over it and being able to push past it, but I guess not. It was so real, though.

"Khloe, are you okay?"

I glanced up to Niall who was now sitting on the edge of the bed with a worried and panicked expression. I felt sick. "Yeah.." I exhaled, the nerves tingling my fingers.

"You're pale. Are you sure? You were screaming for my help and were crying, and I.. I didn't know what to really do. Sorry I woke you."

Pacing the small room, I shook my head and took a deep breath. "No, I'm glad you did. Thanks."

"Do you, uh... Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really, no." I breathed, walking back over to sit on the bed. Niall just nodded, watching me carefully.

He slowly ran his hand down my spine, causing me to gradually calm down. We sat like that for a bit before he spoke up again, breaking the silence.

"It's eleven. Do you want to get something to eat? My sisters probably up by now."

I nodded, feeling a rush of relief and happiness wash over me. I would get to meet his sister. The most important women left in Niall's life. A part of his hidden world.

"Yes. Please." He started to get up. "But first, let me change. I'm all sweaty now." Niall nodded and smiled as he walked out, shutting the door behind him.

It was slightly colder here than in Atlanta, so I just threw on a pair of black leggings and a large, red, hooded sweatshirt, pulling my golden colored hair out the top. I decided to leave it in its natural waves as I pulled it over my shoulders. No ones really going to see me besides his sister.

I slowly and quietly made my way out of the room, walking carefully down the hall. I stopped at the top if the stairs, listening to Niall and his sister interact.

Her accent was much thicker, of course, from living here longer, but it was absolutely captivating, just like his.

I smiled, listening to them talk.

"Annie." He chuckled. "She's here, so please don't overwhelm her."

"Chill Niall. She'll be fine."

"I'm serious. She's been through a lot, and I would like to keep this trip calm and as relaxing as possible."

"You like her, don't you?" I could hear Annie's smirk through her words, making my heart leap.

Does he like me? I know he likes me, but does he really like me? More than what I know? My heart fluttered at the thought.

"I...I think so, but I... I don't like that." He stumbled over his words. I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding in, my heart sinking just a fraction.

"What don't you like about it? If she's as lovely as you make her out to be then why wouldn't you be happy and satisfied about liking her?"

"I.. I don't know." he mumbled. "I have never once had a girlfriend. I've never had someone to hold. I've always told myself that I would stay away from that.

"I watched mom and dad fall apart, I watched you and Jonah stumble into a disaster, I've witnessed you and Will now argue every other time I've been here. Annie, I can't take that. I don't want that. I don't want to ruin a girls life like how these other assholes have, let alone Khloe's life. I can't take destruction, and that's what a relationship leads to."

I furrowed my eyebrows, frowning. Niall doesn't talk about his family often, let alone family problems. I never knew that he was scared of relationships because of what has happened around him. I always thought he was just a player who slept around. I thought he was just one of those one night stand kind of guys because he felt like it made him powerful. I never thought it was because he has relationship and trust issues. It makes sense.

"Niall, everyone has problems. Every relationship has problems. It's the happiness and love within it that makes it all the worthwhile."

"But that's the problem, Annie. I can't give love, and I can't receive it." Niall sighed. "Growing up, dad never showed us how to love. He never taught us."

"It's not based off some guide book, Niall. There's not just a handout that I can give to you to express love. That's something that you have to learn yourself."

I decided that I had eased dropped enough for today and began my way down the steps before anything else could be said.

Annie sighed at Niall before she turned to me, her face immediately lighting up.

"Oh my gosh, you're actually here!" She smiled big, moving to give me a hug. I hugged her back, letting a light laugh slip through my lips. "I was beginning to think that my brother was making you up." We laughed together before she pulled back, her small hands on my shoulders.

"Wow, you're beautiful." She smiled, turning to Niall. "You never said she was this pretty!" She exclaimed, smiling.

I chuckled. Annie was just like Niall. Happy, loud, and just overall an exciting person. She brought life into the small house, that's for sure. She had big, bright blue eyes that almost resembled the color of teal. She was about 5'7, I'd guess, so only about an inch taller than I. She had dark brown hair that hung just past her shoulders, showing off her natural curves very well.

She wrapped her arms tightly around me again, and I laughed, wrapping mine around her. "I like your sister, Niall." I smiled, glancing to him.

He had a panicked look on his face before he quickly recovered and smiled.

He stood up from the bar stool he was sat at and made his way over to us. "I'm glad." He tapped Annie on the shoulder causing her to let go of me and look up to Niall. "She'll be here for a week. You don't have to smother her." Niall commented, as he walked back to his spot.

A full week in Ireland. Wow.

Annie rolled her eyes and smiled at me before following Niall into the kitchen. "Boys." She mumbled as I took a seat next to Niall, causing me to giggle. "Well. Anyone hungry? I made sandwiches and a pot of Irish stew if you want some."

She sat a plate in front of both, Niall and I, before setting down a bowl that was filled with the meat and vegetable soup. I began to eat a few bites, thanking the beautiful brunette.

"Thanks, Anne." Niall stated after I had. She smiled and just stood across from us, staring at me. "Damn, Annie." He chuckled, causing us to both look at him. "Stop staring her down."

I laughed, feeling my cheeks burn. "Why, Ni? I'm just curious."She smiled, looking to me. "Do I scare you?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Not really."

"See. She's good." We laughed as Niall rolled his eyes, eating his sandwich. "So, Khloe, how old are you?"

"Turned Eighteen in July. I was one of the so called, 'younger' students."

"You were seventeen when you graduated?" I nodded. "Nice!" She laughed and I smiled.

"You're the oldest, right?" I couldn't remember if Greg was or Annie.

"Yes. Three years older than Niall, and one older than Greg. However, being the smart one that Greg is, he and I graduated from UGA the same year. That's where you go, yes?"

"Yep. I'm a freshman and graduating with a Major in English, and a double minor in journalism and publishing."

"So you're a writer." She smirked.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. My dad is Nicolas Sparks, the author, so I guess writing is just kind of in my genes." I smiled.

"No way! That's awesome!"

"Wait, what? Are you serious?", Niall asked, swallowing his bite.

"Yeah, are you really just finding this out?" I chuckled.

"I don't know, I just never connected the dots. But now... I can kinda see it." He smiled, as he placed his fingers under my chin, tilting it at different angles.

"Niall, stop." I giggled, smacking his hands away.

"What, this?" He placed his hands on my face and in my hair, shaking them around.

"Niall.." I groaned, laughing. I slapped his hands away and placed mine through his small quiff that stood in the front, messing it up.

"Hey!" He smiled as I laughed. "Okay, that's it." He jumped out of his chair, and before I had time to react, I was pulled out of mine and tossed over his shoulder.

"Niall!" I screeched, laughing as he tossed me onto the soft sofa in the small living room.

I had blocked out all surrounding images as I stared at the goofy blonde boy above me. He wore a playful smile on his lips as his eyes shone a crystal clear blue. My hands were trapped down by my head by his, but all thoughts were forgotten as I watched his head lower and felt his lips press slowly on to mine.

The kiss was slow but heavy, igniting power and fire inside my veins as our mouths moved in sync. It was probably one of the best kisses I've had. I wanted more, but I knew more wasn't an option really, since his sister was only ten feet away.

Shit, his sister.

I felt my cheeks heat before I slowly pushed Niall away. "Niall, Annie." I mumbled against his lips as he came back for more.

"She's fine. She's seen more than just making out happen on a couch." He mumbled, moving one hand from mine, over to my chest, squeezing slightly. I flushed as his lips made their way to my jaw, causing me to bite my lip in order to contain myself.

"Niall, stop." I chuckled, totally embarrassed. She just seen that. Oh gosh..

"You're so innocent and shy, Khloe. It's cute." He smiled, shaking his head.

Butterflies raced inside my stomach, kicking at the walls at those words. He's never said something was cute to my face before. I smiled and sat up, blushing harder as I noticed Annie observing us still from the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"I have to get to work, so you two enjoy yourselves. I'll be back around six." She smiled before grabbing her car keys.

"Bye, Anne." Niall called after her. She muffled a 'bye' back before shutting the door. "So shall we continue?" Niall smirked.

I pushed his shoulder, laughing. "No. I'm bored. Let's go do something."

"And what would you like to do?"

"I don't know, tour the city? Take a hike? Something." I smiled, fixing my sweatshirt.

"Okay. I have an idea." He smiled, a wicked look in his eye. Oh, my...

*

"Uh, Niall? What are we doing here?" I glanced around, taking in the large stadium. He didn't say anything, but instead just climbed out of the car.

He came around to my side, opening my door for me before guiding me into the massive place.

I was tugged down a large, cement hall before coming onto the large, green field. Bleachers lined the edges, and two large nets were placed at the ends.

"Niall, what are we doing here?"

"You said you were bored. Why not take you to one of my favorite spots in the world?"

I glanced around, not really sure what to say. He started to walk back towards the entrance and I turned my head after him. "Niall, were are you going?"

"Hang on!", he yelled back, smiling as he picked his pace up to a jog. A couple seconds later, he came back, but this time with a black and white ball in his hands. "Here."

"Niall, are you sure this is allowed?"

He just shrugged kicking the ball hard towards the other end other field. "I don't know, but I've been doing it for years and have yet to be escorted out."

"Okay.." I smiled as he ran after the ball, kicking it back to me. "Play a game?"

"Does my little volleyball girl know a game of classic football as well?" he smiled, raising his eyebrows.

"Sure do." I smiled back and kicked the ball back to him.

When I was little, my dad would always have me outside playing some kind of sport. My favorite, before volleyball, was always soccer. It was a fast pace game with some contact, but not too much to where I'd get hurt.

"We'll then, game it is."

We battled for a while over the ball, never really getting the opportunity to get a goal. I'd get it and start for his net and then suddenly it'd be swiped from under my feet and so on.

He finally scored on me about ten minutes into the little game, claiming that it was proof that no one would ever be as good as him. Saying he was, and I quote, "t'a best in t'a world!"

I smiled, and fell to the ground, breathing heavily. Niall did the same, laying down next to me.

"Fun, yeah?" I nodded, glancing over to him. "Ya know, you're the first person I've ever brought here."

"Here as in the field or here as in home?"

He sat and thought for a moment, a small crease forming on his forehead. "You're a first for both, really." I smiled, wanting nothing but to kiss him in this moment. His hair clung to his forehead, his shirt to his body due to sweat. His eyes glistened and reflected off the little ball of sun that was beaming through the clouds.

"Khloe?" he whispered, looking over to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?" My heart jumped. It was as if he read my mind.

"Please." I exhaled, feeling and sounding more desperate than ever.

He smiled and rolled over on top of me, connection our lips immediately. His hands cupped my face before his tongue slowly swept over my bottom lip. I smiled and parted my lips, meeting his tongue in the middle.

I pushed myself into him more, running my hands over his arms and up his back. My fingernails tangled into the hair on the nape of his neck, tugging and scratching slightly.

The fire and passion that was there burned through my skin like fire on the tip of a cigarette; slowly tearing through my flesh, then to my muscles, through my bones, and then onto my nerves. It gave me adrenaline and energy, as the agony of wanting and needing more but knowing that I couldn't have it took over, making me weak to the core.

"Niall." I breathed out as I pulled away. He stared at me from above, moving his hands to my waist. "Thank you. So much."

He smiled and rolled off of me, catching his breath as he stood up. His hand reached out to mine as he pulled my limp body up, as well as the ball.

"Would you like to go get some dinner?" His hand found its way around my hip.

"Sounds good to me.", I smiled. Dinner might give me some time to ask him about his conversation this morning. Maybe not the full thing, but just a little insight on why he thinks the way he does.

He smiled and kissed my temple, leading us back towards his car.

Hey, guys! Hope you enjoyed the cute little chapter between these two :)

TCA's are on right now. I'm not watching it at the moment, but are any of you?

Thank you guys so much for all the comments recently and the votes! it makes me happy to think that a lot of you really like my book. haha it's kinda crazy to me. It's been in the top rated fanfics often now, so thank you!

Love you guys!! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 118 12
In "Not that innocent: A Tale of Redemption" follows the tumultuous journey of Max Verstappen and Sarah Vettel as they navigate the thrilling world o...
45.3K 1.3K 18
Erica moves to a whole new town and finds herself torn between friends. Meanwhile, she uncovers dark truths about the popular and rumored jerk Niall...
63.3K 4.5K 10
luke is immortal and jenny isn't. ◇ book 2 of the short series. ©loudluke
639K 23K 21
•Rankings• #14 in omegaverse #9 in kirideku #6 kirikamideku #3 ot3 #2 kirikami Izuku Midoriya was born an omega. The lowest point on the totem pol...