Mafia King's Girl / Jay Park...

By JayParkAndBTS

Mafia King!Jay "You're a troublemaker I hear. Even had a few run-ins with the law?" "So?! What the hell that... More

❣ Prologue ❣
❣ Chp1 ❣
❣ Chp2 ❣

❣ Chp3 ❣

3.5K 54 33
By JayParkAndBTS

(Very next day....)

Jay pov

It was the middle of the day. I'm being lazy and watching tv. Y/N was still sleeping since she didn't really sleep much. She went to sleep after eating my ice cream, her and Hoody. Hoody went out with Loco and Gray not too long ago to get rid of those bodies tho.

I've also decided to ask Y/N to be my girlfriend. I know I've only known the girl for like A DAY, but to be honest I don't care. Not like anybody can judge me?

"Yo we is back!" I hear Gray yell. "You yell too damn much." I said to Gray as the three walked into the living room. "Not like I'm disturbing anyone."

"You disturbing me. Have been since we've been in that car." Hoody says as she sat on the opposite couch. I shook my head and went back to paying attention to the tv.

"Where'd you guys dump the bodies?" I asked curiously, not looking away from the tv. "In some dumpster." I heard Loco say and I'm sure he shrugged too. "Good as long as they gone from here." I mumble.

"Is Y/N still sleeping?" I hear Hoody asks. "Yeah." I simply answer. "Hopefully she's had a good night rest then."

I sighed and turned to the others. I really needed their opinion on this. "Look if you've only known a person for a day, can you fall for them?" I ask curiously. "I believe you can. That's why there's this thing called 'Love At First Sight'. Why?" Gray asks.

Before I could say anything Hoody cut me off. "He likes Y/N but since Y/N kissed him, I'm sure the feelings are mutual." Hoody says and I glared at her. "She kissed you?! Really?!"

"How do I sum this up? I confessed, she did too, I was hella unsure if she really confessed, she did and caught me off guard when she kissed me. Happy?" I said rolling my eyes. "Yes, actually. You two were definitely meant for each other."

"You think so?" I ask. "Well yeah. You're very caring towards her and after what we found out I'm sure she needs someone like you." Hoody says. "Mmm that sounded very cheesy but anyways can we know what happened now?!" Loco asks and I shake my head no.

"What?! Why?! Hoody knows!" Loco yells. He is being childish. Fine he want to know so bad! "Fine I'll tell you." I said before sighing. "Bringing this up triggers me tho."

"Why?" Gray asks me. "The things she told me, then they told me when I basically interrogated them, it all just- I don't know. They were so horrible to Y/N, how can a person be cruel to their own child?!" I started to say, slowly getting angry but also sad. I had to quickly compose myself tho.

"Mmm nevermind that. It's time to tell what happened, and why the old hags died." I said before telling them everything, from what Y/N told me to what her parents told me, up until I finally got Hoody to kill them for me cause I got pissed off. "Ooo they really deserved to die."

"Is that why she was crying when I came in the living room?" Loco asks, but he was looking at Hoody. "Yes but I got Jay to make her calm down and put her back to sleep for a bit."

"Wasn't you drunk and sleeping tho?!" Gray asks me. "Mhm but Hoody woke me up and told me she'd been crying for over 30 minutes now and I had to do something." I explained. "He actually wouldn't get up until I said Y/N was crying. So he's whipped already."

"I am not whipped. I was just worried!" I said, defending myself. "Sounds like you're whipped to us." Gray says. "You know if you weren't my friend, I'd kill you. And where the hell is Simon?!"

"You just now ask that? Really? Anyways he got a fever." Gray says. "As long as he not dead." I say before standing up. "Where are you going?"

"To fix me ramen. I'm hungry, so yeah." I answer, going off to the kitchen to fix me some food. "Fix us some!" I hear Gray yell. "No and go home!" I yell back.

They didn't even reply but I heard them talking still. I just shrugged and started fixing me some ramen cause I honestly don't know how to cook shit, yet I buy groceries. Why do I do that?

I'll possibly get a cook soon enough, when I actually feel like going through lots of interviews and crap.

After I was done fixing my food I went back to the living room. "Hey Jay you planning to ask Y/N to officially be your girl?" Loco suddenly asks me. "Uh yeah." I answered, sitting on the couch. "Will you guys get married?" Hoody asks me. "Hey we just met!"

"So?!"

"I- mmm just hush." I mumble, stuffing my face with food. "Another question, but from me, what do you think her answer will be when you ask her to officially be your girlfriend?" Gray asks. "I don't know. Hopefully she says-"

"I'd love to." A voice says, interrupting me and causing me to turn around. Oh and it was just Y/N. Wait what?! "Y/N how long have you been standing there?"

"Not long. I only heard what Gray oppa asked. Why?" Y/N asked, before sitting next to me. "Nothing." I mumbled before realizing something. "Wait did you just say you'd love to be my girlfriend?" I asked, looking at Y/N.

She smiled, her adorable smile, and nodded her head. "You already know I like you, so I have no reason to say no."

"I am in love with your adorable smile." I said, pulling Y/N onto my lap.

Y/n pov

"Thank you oppa." I mumble, giving Jay a kiss then laying my head on his shoulder. "Okay one, so cute! Two, are we still going shopping?" Hoody asks, making me gasp. "I forgot about that! Oppa we are still going shopping, aren't we?"

"Of course, just go get dressed right quick then we'll leave." Jay says. "Okay. Unnie come with." I said, getting off of Jay oppa's lap and standing up.

Me and Hoody went upstairs to Jay's room so I can get the clothes she leant me and change. "I'm going to hurt Jay." Hoody says as soon as we get in Jay's room.

"Why hurt my oppa, so suddenly?" I asked, laughing a bit. "Oh I meant I'm going to hurt him if he hurts your feelings. You've been through enough as is." Hoody says.

I shook my head and took my clothes from the drawer. "Hoody do you really think oppa would hurt my feelings?" I asked curiously. "Well not really. Fortunately for you Jay is one loyal dude and I'm not just saying that cause he's my boss, technically."

"Then why are you saying it?" I ask. "Cause it's the truth but the girls he has dated overtime never were, that's why he doesn't get attached easily but with you its just ... different. His last girlfriend was like 3 years ago."

"I haven't dated since the horrible incident happened. I didn't trust most guys except my brother and bestie. I didn't feel safe, but with Jay oppa it's completely different. I feel safe around him." I say, sitting on the bed. Hoody sits next to me and smiles. "Why are you smiling?"

"You and Jay. You truly were meant to find each other." Hoody says, making me smile a bit. "Yeah I should thank my so called parents, well dead parents, for that."

"If it weren't for them giving you to Jay, you both probably would've never crossed paths." Hoody says. "True." I mumble then sigh. "Okay I need to go get dressed so we can go."

"Oh yeah I forgot. Okay quickly go." Hoody says, making me laugh. "I'm going, I'm going. I'll be out in a bit." I say before going off to the bathroom.

I sat the clothes, Hoody leant me, on the counter then went to use the toilet and washed my hands after.

After I was done I took off my pajamas and put on the clothes I got.

{Outfit: }

After I was done getting dressed I left out of the bathroom. "Unnie how do I look?" I ask curiously.

Hoody looked up at me and gasped. "How do you look so good in my clothes?! I'm jealous." Hoody says, making me smile. "Unnie looks nice too."

"Of course I do." Hoody said, flipping her hair. "Hoody! Princess! Are you two done yet?!" I hear Jay yell. "Hehe oppa called me princess." I said, giggling. "Okay that was adorable but let's go before he calls again. You ready?"

"Yes." I answer with a nod.

"Alright then let's go."

×at the mall×

"I'm hungry~" I whine. We've been walking around the mall for 2 hours now and I've gotten a lot of stuff. Most of it Jay oppa picked out for me. "Let's go to the food court." Gray suggests.

Oh yeah uhm Gray and Loco tagged along. "I want pizza." I say happily. "Same!" Hoody says. "Noona? Hey noona?!"

"Hmm?" I hummed, turning around. "Sannie!" I yelled happily, upon seeing my baby brother and Eunwoo was with him. Sanha came over to us, and hugged me. "Oh my gosh you look cute in that. That new?" Sanha asks, referring to my outfit.

"Mmm no. It's unnie's clothes. She leant them to me." I explained. "Oh well it's cute on you. Oh silly me. I'm Sanha, who are you people?" Sanha asks. "That's Hoody unnie, Loco oppa, Gray oppa and Jay oppa, he's my oppa tho."

"Wah, Jay Park the mafia king?! He's handsome, more handsome than Eunwoo. Don't tell him I said that. Oh my gosh."

I shook my head and laughed a bit. "Okay, okay. Why didn't Eunwoo come over and where's Yoongi?" I ask curiously. "Eunwoo was scared of Jay hyung, who I didn't notice until you introduced him and Yoongi is with BTS." Sanha explains. "To see Hoseok and Jimin, I bet?"

"Yeah but also cause he's planning to join their gang. Hey hyung aren't BTS under you, like they work for you right?" Sanha asks Jay. "Uh yeah. They are my most dangerous gang. They've been looking for an extra member tho." Jay says. "Mhm well Yoongi hyung is taking that spot."

"Fine with me." Jay says. I'm hungry man. "Okay Sannie we're going to go now. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay noona and hyung don't hurt my noona's feelings or else." Sanha says basically threatening Jay. It made me laugh a bit too. "Don't worry I won't, okay?"

"Yeah okay. Well bye noona and visit us sometime. I love you." Sanha says, giving me a hug. "I love you too Sanha, bye."

"Bye. Bye everyone~" Sanha says, waving while walking away.

We left to the food court after that and me and Hoody went to get pizza and guess what some chick wants to disturb us! "Excuse me?"

"Yes?" Hoody asks as we both look at the girl. "I remember you, you're one of Jay's ex. Gold digging hoe." Hoody says rudely. I laughed a bit. "Whatever. Oppa still loves me tho."

"He's my oppa!" I quickly said, getting pissed off. "No, no he's not. He'll just come right back to me."

"Hoe it's been 5 years and yet he still hasn't, so fuck off." Hoody says. I was getting annoyed by this chick. Jay's my oppa and only mines. "What so he's dating this ugly hoe now?"

"Did she just call me ugly and a hoe?" I asked, looking at Hoody. "Yes I did! Are you deaf or something?!"

That's it I tried to be nice and shit, wait no I didn't. Okay well I tried to be calm and shit but she pushing it.

"You got one more time to say something smart, one!" I warned. "You are just a sex toy to Jay oppa. Nothing more." The girl said.

I didn't really say anything cause that triggered me cause of my past. I just started crying, I couldn't help it.

Hoody pov

'This bitch did not just say that?! And damn Y/N is crying, where's Jay?' I thought while looking around the food court but stopped when that girl started talking again.

"Aw poor girl are you crying cause what I said is true? Jay oppa is really using you just for sex huh? Ha!! I wouldn't be surprised, you're really ugly."

'That's it. She dead. But I can't kill her here, in front of everybody. Well I'mma just resort into doing this instead.' I thought before punching the girl in the face and knocking her out.

"Yah Hoody what are you doing?! Wait why is my baby crying?" Jay asks me, going straight to Y/N. "She made me pissed off, okay?!" I said angrily. "What'd the chick do?" Jay asks. He was momentarily holding Y/N. Cute... nope focus!

"I noticed her from years ago. One of your gold digging exes. She called Y/N a hoe and shit then made her cry when she said you were just using Y/N for sex. I know she knows nothing about Y/N's past but the bitch deserved it still." I explained to Jay.

No one was even worried about what was going on, and I literally just noticed that. Whatever I don't care.

"She said I did what?" Jay asks. "That you use Y/N for sex cause she's ugly and no one would want to date her." I said, adding in the last part. "We leaving, just leave her unconscious ass on the floor." Jay says.

"Gladly. I hope someone steps on her or something too." I said, still mad. "Let's just go."

×time skip×

Jay pov

We've been home for an hour now, Y/N's cried for half of that time, no more than half. She's calm now but dang she can cry for a long time.

I had Y/N laying on me, while I played in her hair. "Oppa~"

"Hmm?" I hummed. "You won't miss your ex, right?" Y/N asks. "Hell no. None of my exes are actually worth missing, why?" I ask curiously. "No reason, just wanted to know."

"Sure, okay baby. You're fine right?" I ask curiously. "Yes." Y/N answers. I smiled a bit and kiss Y/N on the head. "Also baby if you ever run into any of my exes feel free to kill them. You are technically mafia queen now."

"Really?!" Y/N suddenly shouted, looking up at me. I smiled at her cuteness. "Of course. My baby can do what she wants."

"Good, cause I know who's gonna die first." Y/N says and I chuckle. "Okay enough about that. Let's take a nap, you fine with that?"

"Mhm. I'm tired."

"Sleep well then baby." I mumble, kissing Y/N on the head.

"You too oppa."

I'm watching Tyler Perry's Love Thy Neighbor and I'm in love with the show but I hate Troy so much, she sucks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
963K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...