My Sugar Mama (completed)

By jewelsxlo

Kara has been kicked out of her parents house and her bestfriend suggested to check out a sugar mama website... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
thank you.

8.

10.3K 201 5
By jewelsxlo

Lauren brought out the strap on and I was a little scared because I never did this, so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I was already wet, but she put lubricant on it to make this process easier. Lauren slowly went in me and it was painfully pleasurable. After a few strokes the little pain went away, and Lauren kept going until I came multiple times. We had sex for hours, taking little breaks in-between and going back right it at, it was wonderful. The next few days consisted of Lauren and I going around the island and exploring places, doing activities, eating, fucking and basically in the water almost 24/7. It was glorious, but we had to go back to reality. Being on the plane for 13 hours had me thinking a lot. I was now Lauren's girlfriend, but I didn't have a job or anything to do and I didn't want to stay at home doing nothing all the time. I also didn't have friends either, I left my best friend back in Fort Lauderdale, but she left to go England for school. I never really talked to anyone from the high school I used to go to, everyone was annoying in my opinion. Another thing that stressed me out was school, I didn't finish High School because I was expelled for bullshit. I could finish up my last year of school because I knew my work and it wasn't hard for me to remember things. I know Lauren wouldn't want me to get a job because she said she'll provide for me no matter what, but I can't be a house wife, it seems to boring. I could probably help her with her businesses, but I didn't want to meddle with that in case we broke up. I could open a shop to sell art because I think my art is really good, but I might have to be more known for that. I'm only 18, I don't know why I'm rushing this. I think for now I could probably finish up with high school and then got to college for Art and Business, I don't know. I fell asleep for about 5 hours and woke up to Lauren eating in bed. I could do with chicken nuggets right now, and as if Lauren read my mind, she handed me a plate that had like 20 nuggets and fries, was this heaven? I ate with her and we talked random things until the plane landed. We didn't do much that day, she checked on all her businesses and I chilled at home doing random paintings and ice cream, it's what I do best to be honest. Lauren came back around 7p.m. I, like the greatest girlfriend I am, made spaghetti and meat balls for dinner and made a blender of strawberry daiquiri as well.

"Thank you for dinner, babygirl."

"No problem, Lo."

She gave me a small smile.

"So, I looked into tutors, so you could finish up your last year in high school. You could probably do it quicker if you work twice as hard as well."

I almost choked on my spaghetti.

"Don't choke now baby," she said chuckling.

"I know how much you hate not graduating, so I want you to be happy with this. I want the best for you, I want you to do the best in life. Also, I know you're not my sugar baby anymore, but even though you're my girlfriend, that doesn't mean I wouldn't drop a few zeros in your bank account, okay? The difference is now is that if we go on dates or you go out of the country with me, I wouldn't pay you like I did before, I'll just pay for everything, that's all."

I didn't care for the money, okay maybe I do but I was more shook about the school thing. I never used to overly talk about it, so it makes me happy that she listens when I talk about the smallest things. I opened my mouth to speak, but she stopped me.

"Kara, if we ever break up, just know that I wouldn't take the money from you or anything I give you. So, in case that's a possibility I bought you a penthouse. It's not in one of my hotels, so don't worry. I didn't want to leave you homeless or have you struggling with rent in case something financially happens, I want you safe and happy. Also, if you ever fall out of love with me, please tell me, I don't want you staying in this relationship and being unhappy and well I don't want you lying to me, okay?"

Once again, I was shook. She bought me a penthouse for me in case we broke up? Jesus, I don't deserve her. I agreed with everything she said, and we went back to eating and talking about our day.

-

Doing work with my tutors has been so easy, I actually missed doing school work, I know that might change if I start college though. I graduate in 3 weeks and I'm so excited to actually be done with that. I've also been working with Lauren in her dealerships learning the business because I had nothing better to do and it's pretty easy yet kind of stressful. If I had to run something like that it seems like it'll be pretty easy. I've been brainstorming ideas of businesses I would want to own because being with Lauren all the time has me intrigued with business. I wanted to do something for the LGBTQ+ community, like make a safe space for them. I was thinking about having a 3-story building and each floor will be different. The first floor will be like a coffee shop like area, the second floor will be a gaming area and the third could be offices. I really want to bring this alive but I don't think I could do it soon, but I want to do it right now. The idea had me so excited. I pitched the idea to Lauren and she loved the idea and that whenever I wanted to start it up, I should ask her for help. Since I've been doing my school work in the library with the tutors, I made 3 friends. They know my name and stuff and what I was doing with school, but I didn't tell them that I was a sugar baby and now I'm dating my sugar mama, the only person who knows this is Amy. They didn't need to know that information because I was afraid to get judged or they would just be friends with me because I could possibly give them money. Alexis and Alex were twins, both lesbians and Noah was a closeted gay. I felt so bad for Noah because his parents are strong Christians and shit talk the LGBTQ+ community daily. Most times he'll be in the library or at his friend's house. Here and there Alexis would flirt with me, but I would constantly tell her that I have a girlfriend, but she kept trying because I rarely talk about Lauren or even show them a picture. Honestly, it wasn't her business and I told her that, but she'll always kick up a fuss and tell me constantly that she doesn't care and that she wants me oh so badly. I always try my best to ignore her but she's always in the library when I'm there and when my tutors leave and I'm doing work by myself she talks to me every time. There was a time I went to use the bathroom, Alexis followed me, locked the door and pushed me against the wall and kissed me, I never returned the kiss and I tried my best to push her off but she's way stronger than me and she kept her lips on mine. Somehow though, I flipped us, and her back was against the wall and I ran back to my things and left. I never went back to the library and I had to do classes in a coffee shop or sometimes in my penthouse. Alexis had my number and she would call and text me all the time, like she was obsessed with me. I would show Lauren and she used to laugh it off, like she wasn't jealous. I wasn't trying to make her feel jealous, but I didn't want to hide anything from her as well, you know? She said to just block her number, which I did but would somehow find a way to get in contact with me. I kept ignoring her until she stopped, I was grateful for that. One night, Lauren and I went on a casual dinner date in Ruby Tuesday's, eating, drinking, the casual things and then suddenly Alexis came into the booth where we were and sat next to me.

"Hey, Kara. Why have you been ignoring me? I miss you a lot."

Why was she here? I was annoyed.

"Lauren, this is Alexis. Alexis, Lauren. Now, leave, please."

"Hi, Lauren," she said with a smirk. "This is your girlfriend, Kara?"

"Hi, Alexis," Lauren said sternly. "I am not Kara's girlfriend, but I do know that Kara doesn't want you around her or knowing who her girlfriend is. So, please, leave her alone, thank you."

Alexis started laughing, but not too loudly.

"I've been watching you both for 30 minutes. I know y'all are together. I know who Lauren is, she runs all these dealerships. I'm a fan of you, I admire you, but I don't understand why you would ever want to be with Kara, look her at, she's not for you."

I didn't disagree with Alexis there because I always thought Lauren was out of my lead and I thought all she would see me as is her sugar baby, but I guess not.

"Alexis, love, please move from our booth. We were having a nice dinner before you showed up."

Alexis huffed and got up, walking away slowly.

"I'll find a way to get you Kara, I know you both wouldn't last forever."

"What the fuck is her problem?" I questioned to myself, but I guess I said it loud enough for Lauren to hear.

"Don't pay her any attention my love, she's just a kid. You're more than her. Just know that I want to be with you forever. Okay?"

I agreed, and she kissed me passionately. I saw Alexis looking at us from the corner of my eye and I smirked, ending the kiss. Lauren suggested we go to a strip club after dinner, how could I ever say no? Her friend, Vero, owns the club and it was really fancy and elegant for a strip club. I always thought it might've looked like a trap house. There were beautiful women everywhere, giving dances to these rich men and women and some even doing a show on different stages. Lauren and I were escorted to the VIP section where we were blessed with bottles of champagne and girls would come and give us dances. I'm not going to lie, I liked 'making it rain' it was actually fun. Two hours later, I saw the girl who wanted Lauren to leave me to be with her, I wrapped myself around Lauren and we made out for a while. We heard someone cleared their throat and we both looked up and saw her, smirking. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.1K 31
"You know it's funny how you said you love me, but you didn't even come and visit me in the last 3 years" "You know I couldn't come visit you Lauren...
31K 449 7
"Bullshit it's Austin's fault. I know for a fact if I fucked you I would make you come." "Shut up Lauren. No you couldn't" The green eyed girl rais...
109K 2.6K 20
*HIGH SMUT CONTENT WARNING* Camila and Lauren both take pride in their constant buzzing phones and ability to have girls leaving their dorms one afte...
11.9K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...