MINE | JENZIE

By j-orlando

❝I licked it, so it's mine.❞ [ ON HOLD ] © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️] More

intro
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen

fourteen

3.5K 181 230
By j-orlando

hands to myself.

_____

FOURTEEN.

missmarymack:
JEOSNSKENS

missmarymack:
HEY LOOK IM SORRY AB LAST NIGHT

missmarymack:
im soooo embarrassed ugh

jvo:
aw pls dont apologize

jvo:
it happens

jvo:
its cool i promise

jvo:
u gave me blue balls tho ..

missmarymack:
wow my mind

jvo:
i had to beat 🔨 my 🥩 when i got home

missmarymack:
omf 💀💀

jvo:
i beaten my meat so goddamn HARD that i cant feel my left leg anymore

missmarymack:
BITC–

🔪

"Who's Johnny?" Mark pipes.

She slams her phone down onto the counter as she looks back at the man.

She could feel her phone vibrating but she slips it back into her pocket to avoid more of Mark's scolding.

"It's my friend from school." She grumbles, cheeks warm.

Mark proceeds to glare at her with his arms crossed. "Do I pay you to be slacking off?"

"No, sir."

"Then get back to work. And I swear, if I see you on that phone again–"

Suddenly, the door's tiny bell rings and her attention directs there.

A familiar figure walks in with his usual hoodie.

"Johnny..." She breathes.

Johnny's smile was small and his eyes trails lower down her body.

She could feel her skin heat up in response, remembering the night before.

Mark stays behind her with a disapproving glare as Johnny comes up and leans onto the counter top.

"Hey." He replies, voice more soft as he focuses on her.

"What're you doing here?" She lets out a nervous chuckle, due to the fact her manager is right behind her.

"Just missed you." His eyes darts back to her manager before he lowers his voice, tone husky. "Missed how you taste."

His voice wasn't quiet enough and Mark coughs behind her and clears his throat, muttering something about going to the back.

Johnny's eyes follows Mark as he disappears from view behind the aisles of CDs and vinyl records.

The boy's big green eyes lands on Mackenzie again and she shivers at the intensity, the same intensity he'd shown her when his hands had been all over her the night before.

"Oh, so you must be stupid-stupid? I'm gonna get fired because of you!" She whines, burying her face in her hands.

He hums, lips forming into an amusing smile. "Stop being overdramatic."

"I'll stop being overdramatic when you stop loitering!"

He raises an eyebrow, chuckling. "Loitering is standing around without a reason, I actually have a reason being here."

"What? More emo bands?" She teases lightly.

"To see you." He answers softly, expression changing into a gentle smile as he gazes at her.

She could do nothing but break eye contact, being too flustered by the sweet comment.

"Hey," he says, getting her attention again. "Do you guys have any CDs for Loded Diper?"

She drops her hands slowly and thinks for a bit, the name of the group not immediately coming to mind.

"Hold on, let me check." She mutters, turning toward the desktop computer on the other end of the counter and looking up their name. "Oh, we do, but they're probably in the back since there's only two. I'll go get it for y—"

Johnny cuts her off quickly, smiling brightly. "It's cool, I'll go get one. Your manager is back there right? What's his name again?"

"Mark." She answers. "Well, okay, that's fine. My shift's gonna end in a few minutes anyway."

"I can walk you out after. I'll be back in a minute." He confirms as he walks toward the back door, disappearing behind the shelves.

The clock struck eleven soon after and she starts to grab her stuff, taking off her name tag and slipping it into her bag before slinging it over her shoulder.

She looks at the time on her phone and huffs, wondering what was taking Johnny so long to find the CD and come out of the back room.

Johnny finally appears, popping out from between the two shelves and giving her a bright smile as he comes up to stand beside her.

"Ready?" He beams, gesturing for her to go in front of him.

"Mhm." She hums lightly as they walk towards the door. "Did you find the CDs?"

He frowns. "No, it must've been misplaced or something."

"Ah, I'm sorry."

He smiles and shrugs, reaching out to hold the door open for her. "It's fine, I'll just come back some other time."

She nods and steps out, turning back to thank him for holding the door open.

She catches sight of his hand as he follows after her and she gasps, rushing forward and grabbing his hand.

"Woah, you okay? What happened?" She asks as she examines the red cuts on his knuckles.

They still looked kind of fresh and she glances up at him with concern.

His eyes were wide as they met hers, pulling his hand away.

"I'm fine." He answers quietly, shoving his hand into his pocket. "Me and my buddy were messing around this morning."

She sends him an uncertain look.

"It's fine, really. Don't worry about it. I'll walk you home." He reassures, rubbing her back gently.

The entire way to her house, she felt safe beside him, for once not feeling like there were eyes following her every move....

Lmao, so who's gonna tell her?😬

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: hannie books tease😍😍:

a: hayden dont!
h: annie, get behind me
a: but, hayden–
*gunshot*
a: HAYDEN!

ugh, you other wattpad bitches could NEVER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
68.8K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...