Street Racer Darling |:| Knoc...

By DatFandomGirl1

(Y/N) sat down. Her day had been full of the impossible. Only one question remains: Is Knockout just grateful... More

The Streets
Mutual Interest
Let's do This
Welcome Mat
Karma
Death by Boredom
Oh Look, an Enemy
An Outing
Why Hello...
Forever?
When the Past Comes Back to Bite You
Problem? Naw, This is Fun and Games!
A Night Out
Race Day
Crisis Averted, and Replaced
Mission Possible
Captured
Safety
In Enemy Territory
Everybody Hates me, Nobody Likes me, Let's go Eat Some Worms!
Compromise
Partings, They're Not Sweet at All
When We're Apart
To Prove a Point
Dirt and Energon
Touchy Subjects and Hidden Objects
A Name to Remember
Anticipation
Guess Whose Back!
High Voltage
Having fun with the Pharaohs
A Bet
Avoiding Them
A Talk
Experimentation
Common Rivalry
Sabotage
Growing Friendships
Close Calls
How About: 'NO'
Foul Attitudes
Dangerous Test
A Bet is Settled, and so Much More
BREAKing news
Spark-Breaking Persuasion
Loving Betrayal
Tricky Choices and Unknown Plans
Interrogation
First Mission With the Other Guys...
A Leader's Perspective
A Helpful Traitor
Kiddie Rides
Created Conflict
Bloopers
Waiting
Found, but Lost
A Burned-Out Candle Re-Lit
A Hidden Answer, but a Forgotten Love
A Little bit of Heartbreak can Always be Mended
Family Reunion
Revealed Family
Anger Management Act
An Old Friend
A Worried Warmonger and the New Crew
Shut Down and Burnt Out
Closer
Battle Ready
FIGHT
Yikes...
Limits
Impostor
Coffee Shop Conversations
Insider's Out-take
A New Neutral
A Choice
Destruction
Her Quick Synopsis and a Meeting
Simply Mad
Search Party of Two
The Search Party is Found
We all Scream For...
Sound Check
Freedom in Flight
When Wedding Bells are Replaced with Car Engines
Her Instinct
A Game of Chance
His New Look
Crossing the Line
Secrets, Unknowingly Kept and Purposefully Kept
Opinions
Safe and Sound
CONfliction
When We're Falling Apart
Oh Sweet Baby Mine
Mutiny
Sadness
Uncertainty
A Winning Streak
Welcome Home

Attack on Ti... Darkmount

1.6K 59 74
By DatFandomGirl1

(Drew the picture myself! It's supposed to be Knockout...)

~(Y/N)'s POV~

         "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

FINALLY! Some action!

     I laughed as I tore through the hallways of Darkmount, and looked over the side of a window to see the Autobots doing their best to attack the fortress.

         "Don't you dare tear us apart from the inside," I heard Knockout's warning as he raced by.

         "Me? Do something traitorous to your cause? NEVER!"

I heard him give a hearty laugh before disappearing, and after a moment or two I followed.

The group was obviously giving it their all, and I wanted to help, so my best bet would be stalling Shockwave before he released the Predacon! A smirk on my faceplate, I hightailed it to wherever he was... which was much harder to find than I thought in this maze of a fortress. Sheesh, I really need to commit the blueprints to memory...

         "Oh Shoooooockwaaaaave!" I cooed, peeking around the door to his lab, "Where's Preda'?"

         "The Predacon is about to be unleashed on the Autobots," he stated, and pushed me away as he stomped out, as chill as ever. I stepped in front of him, making him stop.

         "Why?"

         "You know very well why." He pushed me away again, and I stepped in front of him once more.

         "And how's that if I'm asking you 'why'?"

         "You are acting like a sparkling," he noted monotonously.

         "Well, not like I was given the chance to be one," I frowned, and he pushed me away again.

         "Now is not the time to reminisce, the stronghold is under attack, and Megatron has summoned me."

Darkmount shook slightly with another hit from the Autobots, only enough for a small vibration, but it showed progress on their part. I tried one more time, and slid in front of Shockwave.

         "You know you're an interesting character," I stated with a smirk, "How about we hang out sometime? You know, if Darkmount stays upright."

There was a short pause, of which I found odd, usually, Shockwave goes right to his work, no matter the obstacle.

         "If it will stop you from delaying me any longer, I will agree to the terms."

Eh, good enough.

         "Sure," I gave him a genuine smile, and started walking the same direction he was.

         "You are following me?"

         "No, just going to give support to the other faction from up above."

He was silent at this, and we continued our way to the open throne room.

     It was quite the sight when we made it up. From our vantage point we could see everyone trying their best on the ground. Preda' had slithered his way to me at the edge, how he was so quiet, and unnoticed by the 'Bots below, I guess that's a mystery for me to solve later on. I pet his brow as I smiled.

         "Those are the Autobots," I said, looking down, "My... I guess you could say dysfunctional family group."

He hummed in response, and I kissed his metal brow, which made him nudge me gently, though I still ended up tripping and falling to the floor. I laughed as he tried to pick me back up.

         "That is enough," Megatron growled, "It's time to show them real might, release the Preda-"

         "Are you sure that's logical?" I asked, getting up, doing my best to delay, and to keep Preda' from the fight, he might be strong, but when the Autobots go after an enemy... The sight's not often pretty, "Right now they're at their strongest. They just started their fight, their guns are warm and think of the sheer will they have right now."

         "Sheer will is not enough to destabilize my fortress of pure Decepticon strength," Megatron sneered, "Send out the Predacon."

         "Lord Megatron, she has a poi-"

         "Send. Out. The Predacon, Shockwave." he ordered, and the scientist had no choice but to comply. He looked to me with his one red optic.

         "There's no shame in coming back if it becomes too dangerous," I whispered to him, and patted his brow once more before backing away, giving him room to take off. I didn't anticipate what happened next...

     With one fell swing Preda' had forced me into his claws with his tail, and took off, belting out his battle cry. I said nothing, I did nothing. I had no clue what had just happened! Finally my helm figured out where I was.

         "Preda' this is NOT cool!" I flailed in his claws, and the Autobots looked up and seemed... panicked?

Preda threw me up and I landed on his back with a hurtful CLANG. Quickly scrambling to the spot between his wings I looked down. Wheeljack was on his com, talking to someone, most likely Ratchet or one of the kids at their base. I wonder why he looked so freaked out.

         "Alright Preda'..." I breathed, "Aim to wound, not to kill."

He huffed in response, and dove down, belting a long blast of fire at one side of their attack, leaving a long line of a fiery barrier even Wheeljack wouldn't try and brave through. I ducked as a blast of their own whizzed over the top of my helm.

         "Sorry guys! My haircut was last week!" I laughed, and Preda' lifted up farther into the air.

     I enjoyed the time we had up in the clouds, and he liked to show off, but this wasn't a time for luxuries, though the beast under me thought otherwise as he flipped upside down in order to turn back. I laughed at his antics, and allowed gravity to take my arms when we were suspended for those few minoot seconds. Gravity took hold on his entire being far to soon for my liking, and I quickly held on tight as we fell. He folded his wings in to go faster and we gained momentum towards the Autobot attack. I saw them through squinting optics, and their signs of danger to me as they waved their arms to warn me of something. I lifted myself up a bit to try and figure out what they were trying to say, but I was too late, and the familiar, and currently frightening colors of a groundbridge appeared in front of us.

     Preda' bucked, and I was disconnected from his back, suspended, and scared. He made a sort of distressed hum, before batting me away with his tail. I watched as he disappeared, and I could do nothing. I didn't know where he went, where the Autobots had sent him, but I knew where I was, and where I was headed, and that was down. I flipped myself over from falling backwards to falling forwards, and I watched as the Autobots scrambled to do something, but they were too late to react, and I was caught by a familiar Decepticon as he flew under me.

         "You owe me," came the low grumble of Starscream, and I laughed, but that moment of joy was short lived.

         "Get me back to Megatron," I growled, and Starscream flew me up to the open throne room.

This is where I lost it.

         "I told you, that it was not, LOGICAL!" I threw my pede up, intending for it to hit Megatron in his faceplate, but it was caught by his giant servo, and I was forced down to the floor, "The loss of Preda' is YOUR FAULT!"

         "It was your judgement and orders in it's processor that made it fail its mission." Megatron growled.

         "My orders? Well I'm sorry for trying to keep him ALIVE!"

         "YOUR EMOTIONAL UNCTION COMPROMISED IT!" Megatron bellowed, and the air was suddenly, very quiet. There was no shots from below, no battle cry from the Insecticons, not even the hum of machinery that often buzzed in the workings of Darkmount. Just silence...

         "It is because of you, that the Predacon is no more." the war monger sneered, looking down at me from his spot just above. I found myself trying not to cry. I couldn't, not in front of him.

         "Lord Megatron! An Autobot signal!"

I wasn't completely listening, I was to busy trying not to let my fear show as Megatron stared down at me, ignoring Starscream's call as well. He wanted me to crack, he wanted the advantage of knowing that he could break me down to nothing, and I was struggling not to let him have that satisfaction. If he couldn't have me, and love me, then he'll hate me, and do his best to make me buckle under his rule.

         "Lord Megatron, it is airborne!"

This got both of our attentions, and we looked to Starscream as he pointed in the direction that it was coming.

     Megatron stepped over me, and I was surprised that Shockwave helped me up. Though he gave no sign that it was from the good of his spark, of which I doubt there is any good, I found that he seemed a bit more gentle than he usually is. We looked to where the others were, finding a black dot in the sky.

         "Who could it be?" I wondered out loud, and there was a long silence until a clear panic hit everyone's faceplate as Optimus came barreling through, forcing Megatron into a fight he was unprepared for.

         "YEAH! GO OPTIMUS!"

Knockout was right. Not even an entire building falling on him can keep the Prime down!

     My fear forgotten, I dodged the fight that ensued, and went to look for Knockout, who was most likely repairing Vehicons. I slid to stop at his med room door, and attacked him from behind.

         "You were right, Knockout!" I cheered as he teetered from my sudden hug.

         "Pardon my asking," he chuckled, "but right about what?"

He turned to see my smiling faceplate, and I kissed him on his cheekplate.

         "Optimus is back!"

~Scythe's POV~

     I looked through the small stack of mail in my hands. Some from the CIA, another from the FBI... Aw, I see the new mob in town is announcing themselves, by the look of it, they'll be found out in a matter of days. Bill... bill... bill... Ransom note... bill... bill... death threat... Why are they using cut out magazine letters? It's easy to find out what magazine they came from, how many were printed and where they were sent, then who bought them and trace it from there. Humans are so stupid sometimes.

     At one point in time I had just decided to throw it all away, but something caught my eye, and I grabbed it before it could hit the slowly burning fire. It was a black envelope with red trim, the silver lettering on the back revealing my name in, dare I say it, perfect calligraphy. I opened it, and found a wedding invitation. 

     Smiling, I noted the date, the twentieth of this month. A truce between the Autobots and Decepticons for a wedding between my daughter, and a Cybertronian medic. I never would have thought. I laughed when I re-read the human name they were using for Knockout. The second letter inside said that she was inviting her old racing crew... and her mother... I understand why, but it's not exactly logical... I guess all I can do is hope that she won't show up.

(Ever closer are we. You will all wait! HAHAHAHAHAHA! A: Yes that's an Aston Martin. B: I made it using Canva. C: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Statement: Soon 

Time: 3 days

''ERROR''  ::  ''SYSTEM VIOLATION: INTRUDER DETECTED''

(Darn it Soundwave!)

>;)

''INTRUDER NOT FOUND''

(WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 822 30
This is a Transformers Prime fanfic about Knockout and Breakdown. Knockout and Breakdown are sparkmates, and after they spend some special alone time...
7.3K 185 18
You are a Valkryrie, a warrior sister whose order goes back to the beginning of Cybertronian time. Now that Cybertron has fallen, a new path is set o...
41.7K 1.4K 29
Bumblebee X female! reader TFP This is the story of how you fell in love with an Autobot, even though you yourself are a Decepticon. This is the stor...
28.3K 715 9
Team Prime encounters the mysterious "right hand" of Megatron named Liberator who proceeds to exploit all of their weaknesses and strategically defea...