Innocent-L.S.✔️

By itslmtb

"Mr. Tomlinson, we're not making portraits, eyes on the fruits." Their teacher called out making everyone sto... More

Hey loves!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Epilogue

1.8K 84 92
By itslmtb

~Epilogue~

A/N: Warning: Smut between these dots:°°°°°°

"We're here in the show where none other than Gemma Styles' brand new clothing line is presented. Give a warm welcome to our models."

The lights went out and the catwalk lit up. Louis was sitting next to Gemma herself who looked a little anxious but her eyes were still shining. Louis knew how proud she is to every single piece that she's created.

Gemma Styles is among the biggest designers and her name became a fashion statement. Both Louis and Harry were so incredibly proud of her when she went after her dreams and made them reality.

Speaking of Harry, he was also here tonight just not in the audience. Gemma meant when she always nudged Harry that she'll need him. They did it all together. Gemma had no money, nothing at all, only some great ideas, a lot of hard work, pure talent and her adorable little brother who she persuaded into doing this.

Harry became the most searched model after a few years but he's never taken any of the opportunities, he stood by his sister and they made it big together. Till this day Harry only models for her, even though everyone is trying to steal him, he won't budge.

Louis' face was graced with a huge smile right in the second that Harry stepped on the runway, he was the only one here who did both runways and covers.

Louis kept his eyes on his husband, watching intently every move of his angel. Harry locked his eyes with him and smiled in the slightest only to look away and get back to being professional.

They watched the full show Gemma with a little accomplished smile and Louis cheering especially when Harry was on the runway.

Gemma was giving an interview and Louis walked backstage to find Harry with a bouquet of flowers. He spotted his beautiful husband, he was just being interviewed as well so Louis stood to the side so he wouldn't be nausea to the crew and other models there.

"So what was your opinion on the clothes and the ladies." Harry looked around almost like he wants to get out of the uncomfortable interview right off. He's married to Louis, he's openly gay and a crossdresser why do people still assume that he gives a fuck is beyond Harry.

"It was pretty amazing, everything went great and like always my sister made the most amazing pieces ever. I'm really proud of her."

"Have you seen Ms. Hoult? She looked particularly good tonight, don't you think?" Harry legit rolled his eyes but tried to not be rude.

"All the girls always bring their best and look amazing if you'll excuse my HUSBAND is waiting for me." Harry put way too much emphasis on the word but Louis didn't mind that one bit.

Harry ran over and Louis picked him up, hugging his angel close and not letting him down for long minutes. Harry clang to him with his long limbs wrapped around his torso.

"You were absolutely breathtaking peachy, the most beautiful and marvellous looking person I've ever seen." Harry pulled back only to kiss Louis. The kiss started to grow heated and the pair got lost in each other until someone yelled something and they broke apart. Harry smiled shyly and took the flowers from Louis.

"Thank you Louz." Louis smiled back and wrapped a protective arm around his husband starting to walk out. As soon as they opened the door, flashes were blinding them but they ignored everything and everyone while Louis escorted Harry to their car. They got in and Louis drove away.

"We're going to go have some dinner is that alright? You aren't too tired right?"

"No that's fine, I'm starving." Louis chuckled and did as he planned, usually he and Harry kept it pretty casual but every now and again Louis likes to spice it up because his princess deserves the absolute best. So Louis drove to the park and stopped the car, making Harry confused.

"Didn't you say something about going out to eat?"

"Come on bub." Louis smiled at Harry and got out of the car so Harry followed him quickly walking after his husband. Louis waited for him and they intertwined their hands walking to somewhere.

No one really was there anymore as it was getting dark and late. The curly-haired lad huffed out annoyed when he tripped over something for the third time, if Louis wouldn't be holding him up he wouldn't be walking anymore.

"Come on Bambi not that long from here." Harry glared at him but it didn't last long as he almost fell face first, tripping over his own leg this time.

"Whatever..." Harry was about to tell Louis that he's changed his mind, and he just wants to go home when they reached the clearing. It was the main part of the park where people usually had picnics.

Harry's jaw fell as he was met with one of the tables being made and having a lot of food on it with a single candle.

"Thank you so much Lou." Louis hugged Harry back, already knowing that it was worth it.

"So I made chicken wrapped in Parma ham, stuffed with mozzarella cheese with some homemade mash potatoes." Louis missed the way Harry mouthed the whole thing with him. Well after all he only knows how to make this one meal, plus he's learned another as Harry was gone for a few months and travelled all over the world with Gemma so no one cooked for Louis.

They sat on the bench and consumed all of it. Harry made sure to shower Louis in compliments for it. He especially enjoyed someone complimenting his height or cooking skills. Probably because he didn't really had either, but don't tell that to Louis.

When they were done they stayed and talked a little and Harry desperately wanted to feed ducks so Louis told him why is it not possible to find a duck in a park that has no lake.

After almost thirty minutes Harry got bored arguing over ducks and kissed Louis mid sentence. That's always one way to make someone shut up.

Louis wanted to pull away and scold Harry for being sneaky and interrupting him but he melted into the kiss and couldn't help himself.

Harry felt Louis' tongue against his bottom lip and he smirked not opening his mouth. Louis felt that too and grabbed Harry's waist hoisting him up and over his lap so Harry was straddling him now.

Harry let out a quiet gasp while Louis took the chance and entered his mouth. He let his hands slide down Harry's back until they were on top of his bottom, he squeezed his cheeks between his palms and Harry moaned into his mouth by that.

They broke apart panting loudly.

"Home?"

"Home." The pair walked back to the car, tripping a lot as Louis decided that they can continue making out even though Harry was like a new born deer while Louis was really bad at multitasking.

They finally reached the car and Louis mushed Harry against the it, trying to open the door for Harry. He's a gentleman after all. The taller lad wasn't trying to make this any easier for Louis as he broke away and started to bite along Louis' neck.

The door finally clicked open and Louis pushed Harry in while running to the other side. He put on his seat belt and saw that Harry's was on as well so he started the car and drove home with lightning speed.

The couple continued stumbling around until they reached their bedroom. Louis started to rip of his own clothes and went to do the same for Harry only to get his hands smacked away.

"This is expensive Lou." Harry started to unbutton his shirt while Louis groaned loudly, Harry took his sweet time making sure to place his clothes down without wrinkling them, when he was finally done he turned around.

°°°°°°

"Okay so where..." He was pushed against a wall immediately, Louis all over him. He barely had time to kiss back as Louis was already pulling away and kissing down his neck. Harry threw his head back, giving more space for him and moaning obscenely.

The feathery-haired man took full advantage of that, making sure to mark his husband up properly while he slid his hands down to Harry's thighs and hoisted him up.

They were both on in their underwear, but as Louis placed Harry on the bed he got rid of his boxers while climbing on top of him.

Louis kissed Harry one last time then flipped him over. Harry raised his bum silently asking for it. Louis took his time taking in how beautiful Harry looks like that. He was wearing his personal favourite maroon hiphuggers and Louis started to salivate just from that sight.

He let his hand slip down on his body leaving goose bumps all over his skin until he reached his bottom. He grasped it and started to knead Harry cheeks while leaning over.

"Now tell me princess was that really necessary to slap away my hands like that?"

"No, I'm sorry Lou I didn't mean to, but it's a really expensive shirt." Harry was whining as Louis wasn't doing anything that he wanted.

"Still no reason to be so rude." Louis lifted away his hand only to let it came down in a sharp spank, making Harry's back arch beautifully and Louis was left staring at how amazing that looked, he did it again, not taking his eyes away from Harry's ass that was jiggling.

"Louis, please." He already sounded wracked and Louis didn't even do anything just yet.

"Shh, it's okay baby, I'll take care of you." Louis slipped the panties off and didn't tease him whatsoever he licked a fat strip over his clenching hole right away.

Harry was babbling away incoherent words while Louis got him nice and wet. He suddenly flipped his angel back around and started to leave tiny kisses all over his chest while slipping his finger past the rings of muscles.

He added another when Harry started to push back down against Louis' finger, fucking himself on it. Soon enough he pulled away fully and opened Harry's legs getting in between them and lined himself up.

"I love you peach." Harry smiled, his eyes glazed over but it only made him more beautiful.

"I love you too Lou." Louis pushed in swiftly in one go while kissing Harry deeply, he used no tongue or anything but it meant the world for both of them.

"You can move." Harry spoke up after a few seconds of Louis being inside him. He did as told and started to trust into Harry.

At first he went slow and barely pulled out but soon enough he was trusting harder and deeper. It wasn't frenetic or desperate, they had a nice steady rhythm set and as Louis trusted up Harry pushed down to meet him in the middle.

It was their favourite way of doing this, they've tried a lot of different things through the years but this was the most meaningful for them. It was all deep and emotional, they like to feel everything that they do.

Harry can literally feel Louis' whole length inside him and Louis can feel Harry's tight walls around his cock with each trust of his hips.

Harry wrapped his legs around his torso resulting a tighter space for his dick and a different angel. They both moaned by the change and Louis repositioned himself so he was hitting Harry's prostate dead on. He knows Harry's body better than Harry himself.

"Louis I'm going to come." He kissed Harry and trusted even harder.

"Come for me." Harry's eyes fell shut and his back arched as he came all over both of their chest, he clenched around Louis hard who came as well, shooting deep inside of Harry, filling him up with his name slipping past his lips in a deep moan.

Louis pulled out fully after riding it out and immediately got up, pulling Harry with. He pushed him into their bathroom and turned on the tap.

He pushed Harry inside the stream and quickly followed, slipping under it as well so they were both getting wet and flesh against each other.

"Louis?"

"Yes love?" Louis started to wash Harry's hair that has grown so much lately and it already reached past his shoulders. Louis absolutely loved it.

"I want a kid." Louis almost chocked on his own spit and he whipped Harry around in his arms.

"Are you being serious right now?" Harry couldn't tell if Louis was excited or angry.

"Yeah." His voice cracked a little and came out very weak as he wasn't sure what Louis will do.

Harry didn't need to wait long for a reaction out of his husband, he was pushed up against the walls of the shower with a very enthusiastic Louis all over him.

"Yes, YES, we can start our own family and have a kid, then when we got into things we can have more, maybe 12 or summa like that." Harry's eyes widened but he had no time to react to such crazy ideas as Louis dropped to his knees and wrapped his lips around Harry's dick that has almost fully went down.

Harry had no time to get even as much as word past his lips as he moaned loudly by that. He looked down only to see Louis on his knees, staring right back up at him.

Louis pushed further down and let his dick hit the back of his throat, he kept it there until Harry was fully hard again, when he finally was he started to pull back and push down in fast motions while wrapping his tongue around Harry's length.

Harry grabbed a fistful of Louis' soft, feathery hair and was groaning loudly by how good it felt. Louis looked way too good on his knees in front of him, with those thin lips wrapped around his cock.

Louis seemingly felt his stare and raised his gaze, as soon as their eyes locked, Harry came down his throat who swallowed it all. He got back to his feet and kissed Harry again.

°°°°°°

"I love you so much princess, we're going to be amazing parents." Harry grinned back cause yes they will be.

"I love you too." Louis pecked his nose then pulled him back under the water and they finished off what they started. Showering.

After they fell asleep their dog, Cliff, and cat, Olivia, came in and hopped on their bed as well, leaving their whole family to sleep together. And not long after their family became even bigger with one kid at first and then they ended up having four all together.

They had times when they had to sleep separately as their daughter had a nightmare and asked Harry to sleep with her, or when their son had a his wisdom teeth taken out and Louis spent the night at his room.

Times when all the kids fell asleep in their bed so they tried to sleep with six people in the same bed. Or after their kids moved out and started their own family they were back to sleeping with only their pets.

What really mattered to them that they were there for each other through everything.

Always and Forever.

A/N: Oh who is shocked by this?! Literally no one.

Anygays I know this wasn't my longest story ever, I've been working on a lot of books lately and most of them aren't too long because I enjoy writing different ideas more than to get too involved with one single plot. With that being said I'm working on a pretty lengthy books right now but that still needs a lot of time to come together.

If you wish to check out my new story it's called My Secret and if not then thank you for reading this one. Gotta get that promo though.

Hope you guys will have a lovely day/night!

All the love, xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 316 35
Harry Styles is not only faced with poverty, but is also faced with sexual confusion as he's auctioned off and won over by the wealthy and handsome L...
48.5K 1.8K 11
Sometimes, it takes ten years to get over someone - especially if his name is Oliver Cojuangco. --- LANA'S LIST SPIN-OFF NOVELLA
744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
56.9K 2.6K 16
𝟲 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝘾𝙖𝙩 1. 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 2. ㅡ "𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰...