Innocent-L.S.✔️

By itslmtb

"Mr. Tomlinson, we're not making portraits, eyes on the fruits." Their teacher called out making everyone sto... More

Hey loves!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.5K 74 96
By itslmtb

~Chapter 6~

A/N: Warning: This will have smut in it, don't read between these dots °°°°°°

It was Friday even sooner than Harry has anticipated. Today they didn't have school only went in to see the performances and programs the students made. From the schools quire to the football game, they all had to watch everything, it was mostly to show how many options you have to take up extra curriculum as it was still the beginning of the school year.

All the pupils and teachers have loaded into the gym and took a seat while Harry and Louis were waiting backstage.

Harry was more nervous than ever before and Louis tried to calm him as much as possible. It wasn't working too well and Harry looked on the edge of a panic attack.

Louis pulled him into a tight hug, he knew that this will go alright since he's in it too. No one has the nerve to mess with Louis, even though he's never done anything, his appearance and rumours made everyone afraid of him, which is good in this particular situation.

Harry was getting calm in Louis' hold, feeling safer than ever with the strong arms engulfing him.

"It's going to be amazing princess, listen to me even if they wouldn't like what they're seeing they can't say a thing about it. I'm here for you all through this." Louis pulled back and wiped away Harry's tears that managed to escape.

He didn't pull back but kept Harry's pretty face in his hands. Louis was staring at the curly-haired lad who was also getting lost in his eyes, forgetting why he was panicking seconds ago.

Louis leaned forward and Harry's heart started to beat faster. Will Louis actually kiss him? Harry let his eyes fell closed and waited for the lips to lock to his own but they never did.

"Guys we're starting." Louis and Harry jumped apart by the sudden voice and Louis awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. Harry sighed loudly and nodded.

Louis pressed a kiss to Harry's forehead and ran to the other side of the stage.

As the play started Harry was incredibly worried, but did everything according to script, Louis lingered a little longer with their kiss, almost like he's trying to make up for their almost kiss backstage, but quickly pulled Harry close who pushed him off and the pair continued like they should.

Mr. Peterson seemed pleased, especially after the kiss scene, Harry figures that they never really manage to pull it off like how it's scripted and that's why but seemingly it looked authentic enough.

The play came to the closing scene where Harry ran off with the girl playing Frenchy and they changed backstage.

He walked back in when their song started and he started to sing after Louis fell to the floor. They danced around and Harry was amazed that he hasn't tripped at all through the whole thing.

He ran and jumped on Louis and they finished off the song only to start the final one. When it was all over, everyone came back up and people cheered seemingly not caring whether Sandy was played by a guy or a girl.

For the rest of the day Harry and Louis just enjoyed the programs that their school offered.

It was finally time for the game and after that they were free for today. It was American football and neither Harry nor Louis cared for it but they walked to the bleachers and took a seat, deciding to be actually supportive of their school.

"Yo bitches, Lou can you come over today?" Out of nowhere Zayn sat next to Louis, interrupting his conversation with Harry. Louis sent an apologetic smile to Harry and averted his attention to Zayn.

"Sure, why?"

"I'll tell you when we're there." Zayn winked and he was done with Louis, starting up a chat with his boyfriend, who just seated himself next to him.

Some random kid came but didn't dare to ask Liam and Zayn to let him in to his place so he was awkwardly standing to the side. Harry noticed and pushed on Zayn's chest as he was closer to him.

"Let the kid in, mate." The boy paled incredibly more to which Liam only rolled his eyes and got up so he could go in. Zayn did the same and the guy scurried to his place thanking quietly.

"I hate people why am I here again?" Zayn questioned out loud, making one of their teachers to turn back to the lot.

"Because it's school spirit and you come to this school, now show some enthusiasm." Zayn rolled his eyes but started to fake cheer even though there was nothing going on just yet.

"Go Tigers." Harry and Louis broke into fits of laughter, as their school's team wasn't tigers but Zayn didn't seem to give a shit.

Through the game they were scolded multiple times for cheering when the team was losing.

"How are we supposed to know the stupid rules, you said to be supportive and we're supporting." Zayn snapped at their teacher who yet again scolded them when they may or may not have broken out in cheers when the other team scored.

People leaned away from him, judging Zayn way too scary to be around and their teacher didn't say anything to that.

"I'm going to the loo." He stood up abruptly and Liam decided to join him cause 'he could use a wee as well.' Harry and Louis decided to ignore the fact that their wee took more than 40 minutes. It's none of their business.

"I think I finally get it Lou they have to bring the ball through that line." Harry exclaimed with a triumphantly smile on his pixie face and Louis didn't have the heart to tell him that he already knew that, everyone knows that much at least.

"You're absolutely right peachy, what a smart little doll you are." Louis grinned back at Harry and draped his arm around the slightly taller lad, letting Harry cuddle into his side.

As the game ended Louis was pulled away from Harry only to see Zayn who was dragging him towards his car.

Louis waved sadly to Harry who only smiled in return and walked home alone.

He didn't have anything to do at all as he reached his home, everyone was out for tonight, having on one of those family gatherings when Harry liked to get sick and be unable to go.

He headed up to his room, lying onto his bed, right after changing into one of his over-sized jumpers that reaches mid thigh for Harry and he also got on some over the knee socks so he wouldn't get cold.

°°°°°°

He was rolling around in his bed bored out of his mind, letting his thoughts be raided by Louis. How his amazing thin lips felt on top of Harry's, how it's like to be held by his strong arms, or just feel them on his waist. How it felt when Louis kissed his jaw and neck.

He started to over think it, letting his imagination ran wild and wondered what it would be like to go further with Louis.

Harry rolled over to his stomach only to let out a quiet gasp by the sheets rubbing against his excited cock. That's how he realised that he has gotten hard from only the thought of Louis. Harry whined a little but decided to take care of this right now.

He let his hand slip up his jumper, making it rise above his hips and wrapped his hand around his dick inside of his panties without taking them off.

He started to wank but pulled away almost immediately. Harry has jacked off in his life multiple times before obviously, but he's never done anything else and after learning so much about stuff he decided that he wanted to try something new.

He raised his hand to his mouth and started to suck on his own two fingers. He doesn't have any lube whatsoever so this has to do the trick.

When he felt that he did a good enough job in coating his digits he let his hand slide down to his bum, he flipped around so his stomach was flat against the bed and raised his hips a little so his ass was sticking up.

He slipped the panties to be right under the curve of his arse and touched his own hole. He gasped loudly by the very new feeling.

He circled his finger around and didn't push in just yet mainly because he was slightly afraid. He got his hole wet from the outside so he decided to just go for it and pushed a single finger inside.

He gasped again, not sure if it's a good feeling or not, it felt weird if anything. He started to move it in and out slowly and added pressure against his walls. It started to feel good, he felt full and his tight walls pressed back against his finger.

Harry let out a quiet moan and slipped his finger out only to join two of them and push back in, it was pretty much the same feeling, weird and slightly uncomfortable but Harry stayed still for a few second then started to trust his fingers slowly.

It was even better as he truly felt the thickness of his fingers, he was moaning louder than before and started to rock his hips down to meet his own trust.

That's when Harry hit his prostate and almost came but couldn't, pleasure was ripping through his body but it wasn't enough to push him over the edge.

Harry started to get desperate it was like sweet torture, he was feeling so amazing and gone each time he pushed firmly against the bundle of nerves but it wasn't enough.

His mind was getting blurry and he couldn't focus on anything but the fact that he needs to come right now.

"Louis please, harder, Louis." Harry didn't know when he's started to moan for Louis but he started to picture it and he was getting even more worked up.

He pictured it being Louis' digits pressing into him, trying to make him come while holding his waist down making sure to show who's in control. He'd trust hard and fast into Harry while talking to him, making sure to tell the curly-haired lad how good he is.

_____

Louis got home finally, he couldn't wait to do something with Harry and he was finally done with Zayn telling him what he planned for Liam, Louis had to help and they're really lucky that Louis has grown to love them.

But he was finally home and could do whatever he wants with his cupcake. He tossed his bag to the couch not caring where it landed right now and ran up the stairs.

He could hear weird sounds coming from their room, it almost sounded like moaning? No, even worse like Harry was moaning. Louis couldn't help his blood running cold from the idea of someone touching his Harry.

He opened the door but froze right in that instance even though he wasn't certain why he felt like he had the right to open it to begin with. He heard it right, his angel was indeed moaning but there was no one else.

Only Harry lying on his bed, facing away from Louis, his arse up in the air while he was fucking himself with his fingers. Louis wanted to look away, he has no right to watch Harry but he couldn't control a single muscle in his body. He couldn't move or tore his gaze away from him.

Harry looked so freaking amazing, all spread out, he was trusting his fingers desperately and Louis couldn't help but stiffen by the sight, he's never in his life gotten hard so fast and from such a little thing, no touching, nothing. Not even when he was a horny teenager did he manage to just pop a boner like that.

"Louis please, I'll be so good, I need more." That's when Louis lost it, he found his will power to move but definitely didn't turn around to leave how he should have.

_____

"Princess, you look so fucking hot." Harry flinched by the sudden voice and frenetically looked behind himself to see Louis. His pupils were blown out and Harry has never heard his voice so deep before.

Harry should have gotten embarrassed and go dig himself a hole but he was way too gone so close to coming. He didn't stop his hand for a second only kept his eyes on Louis desperate for him to take over.

"Please Louis, do something, please." Louis got onto the bed to be right behind Harry and pulled his fingers out, making Harry whine louder.

Louis shut him up by attaching their lips, he pulled back way too soon for Harry's liking and kept his hands on Harry's waist.

"Are you sure you want me here? I can leave." Louis swallowed hard, really hoping that Harry doesn't want that. Since Louis stopped him Harry was able to understand their situation and started to blush the darkest shade of red that exists, trying to hide his face away.

"No peachy don't do that, tell me what you want and that will go, I can get up and leave, forget this ever happened just tell me what makes you feel comfortable."

Harry took a deep breath and decided to just go for it, if Louis leaves now then he'll just have to live with that, but at least he'll have absolutely no regrets.

"I want you Louis, do something please." Harry turned around in Louis' arms and pulled him closer into a hug, almost like he's afraid of Louis leaving. Louis grinned widely but contained himself from fist pumping into the air cause that would be embarrassing.

"Alright but only if you'll go on a date with me." Harry pulled back smiling widely at Louis and nodded happily.

Louis locked his lips onto Harry's plump ones and pushed his tongue inside straight away. Harry let Louis dominate the kiss and he felt his hands slip under his jumper, Louis was feeling Harry's smooth torso up and down, making Harry more desperate than he was minutes ago.

"Louis please." Louis smirked while pulling away and bent Harry's legs up. Harry figured that Louis will continue and finger him but instead he felt Louis' tongue lick up in the centre of his ass.

He moaned obscenely throwing his head back immediately, that felt way too good. Louis kept licking over Harry's hole and letting his tongue enter every now and again. He was being a fucking tease and Harry was chanting his name like that would make him get on with this faster.

Louis finally did as told and pushed his tongue into Harry's already slicked up hole, groaning by how tight he is, making him wonder how many times Harry has done this before. Louis let his tongue push against Harry's walls, creating a nice drag as he started to fuck Harry with his tongue.

He pulled away only to trust in one of his fingers, Harry was still tight and Louis didn't want to hurt him.

He soon was able to slide in one more finger and he fucked Harry with his hand, making sure to keep him in place by holding his waist firmly down against the bed. He jabbed Harry's prostate, hitting it each time and pushing against it.

Harry couldn't hold it any longer he was completely gone, saying nonsense with Louis' name thrown into the mix, as Louis started to bite up and down Harry's thighs.

"I can't hold...Louis please... can I...?" Louis felt a weird burst of joy that Harry asked, he felt proud that he didn't just let go but he wasn't sure why.

"Yeah come for me peach." Harry came undone right away and Louis stopped grinding against the sheets and wrapped his other hand around his own cock instead, starting to jerk off while watching Harry intently.

He wasn't just beautiful, he looked majestic, straight up gorgeous. Louis has never seen someone who looked better than Harry when he came.

His eyes fell closed while he screamed Louis' name, his nose scrunching up and raising in the slightest. His lips fell apart, panting while moaning through it all and his eyebrows also rose, giving them a nice curve even though they were pretty straight usually.

Harry was done so Louis pulled his hand out straight away not wanting to push him too far. His cum was all over both of them and Louis still didn't tear his gaze away. His hands not halting for a second.

Harry opened his eyes and stared into Louis' own, the green orbs were shining brighter than ever from the tears and that was all it took for Louis to be pushed over.

He came all over his hand, trying hard not to close his eyes but he still ended up giving in to the urge. When he opened them again Harry was still keeping a close eye on him, looking way too innocent after what they've just done.

Louis smiled at him and pressed a chaste kiss to his lips, pulling Harry's burgundy coloured lace panties back up and laid next to him. The curly-haired lad immediately cuddled up to his chest and Louis smiled down at him.

°°°°°°

"Thank you so much Lou." Louis kissed his forehead while letting his eyes slip closed.

"Thank you peachy, you made me the happiest man on the world." Harry giggled quietly and questioned what was on his mind.

"Was I really that good? I've never done this before." Louis opened only one of his eyes, making Harry giggle some more so he shook his head fondly.

"I meant the date love, but if you want to know you were perfect. You could do anything and it would be perfect. Now sleep my tiny peach, I'm way too old for this."

Harry chuckled at that some more but finally did as told and let his own eyes close while scooting even closer.

"I love you Louis." Louis was more than awake now, his heart melting by that and he felt like he's finally complete. Like after a full summer camp you can finally go home. He was indeed home.

"I love you too Harry."

A/N: Now say it with me: awe. Yes your eyes are not deceiving you that was truly the sappiest shit you've probably ever read from me.

Anygays in less than an hour my best friend will come over and she doesn't know it yet but I'm throwing her a surprise party so I'm actually writing this in a dress and with a full face of make-up. You lot have no idea how rare that is.

Also she's turning 21 (I know old af) and I feel left out cause I have to wait months till I catch up.

Editing me: Also not sure why I put it that way, not to get you confused I do not want to get any older, I wish I'd still be 5 and in kindergarten. Just to be clear.

All the love, B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.4K 22
Harry Edward Styles was convicted of murder and rape, thanks to Attorney Louis William Tomlinson, little did Louis know that Harry can easily get awa...
174K 1.6K 43
NSFW and SFW I don't put TWs
738K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.7K 1.6K 26
Huwag niyo na 'to basahin sinasabi ko sa inyo. Kajejehan lang 'to Sa sobrang tagal ng pagsasama nila Rubbize at Jackson bilang matalik na magkaibigan...