Of lies and deceit

By LoraxConspiracies

you've all heard of the classic story of The Lorax, but what would happen if everything you thought you knew... More

Chapter 1

Prologue

27 0 0
By LoraxConspiracies

              you all have heard the story of The Lorax, but little did you know, there is more to the story than you think.  it all starts after the trees are brought back, and there couldn't be a care in the world for one angsty young teenage boy named ted.  he was overjoyed at what he had accomplished, and he was even more elated that he had won over his crush's affection.  now that the trees were back and he had audrey by his side, ted felt invincible... only he wan't.  this is where our story begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 880 10
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
8.1M 343K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
13.7K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...