Numberjacks Fanmade Episodes

Da Transformersprimefan

Numberjacks has been my favourite childhood TV show since I was 4 years old. The show is about little multi-c... Altro

The Meanie Jeebies

1.5K 3 3
Da Transformersprimefan

Bold  - Direction

Four is working on the Launcher. He sighs heavily.

Four: (sighs) What is wrong with this thing?

He's about to try again when there is a knock at the door.

Four: Hmm. Wonder who that could be.

He bounces to the entrance and it opens to reveal...

Four: (screams) The Shape Japer!

The Shape Japer: (groans and passes out in front of Four)

Four: Huh? Odd. She never usually does that.

He suddenly notices something on the Shape Japer's body

Four: Funny. She's got blue spots all over her body.

Six, Three and Five arrive.

Five: The Shape Japer!

Six: What's she doing here?

Four: I don't know. Plus she's got blue spots all over her.

The alarm suddenly goes off

Five: Come on! And bring the Shape Japer with you, Four.

Four: Do I have to?

Five: Yes.

Four: Oh, alright. (to the Shape Japer) Come on, you.

The Numberjacks hurry to the control room, Four carrying the Shape Japer on his head. He then puts her down on the floor as Agent 16 calls in.

Agent 16: Agent 16 here. Things are going wrong.

Three: But not for long.

Agent 16: (noticing the Shape Japer) Is that the Shape Japer?

Four: Yes.

Agent 16: Well, she's one of the things that's gone wrong. She's sick.

Six: The Shape Japer is sick?

Three: But how?

Agent 16: She's got an illness called the Meanie Jeebies. It's when different coloured spots appear on the Meanies' bodies and drains their powers.

Five: Oh, no. That's terrible. She must've come to us for help.

Agent 16: And Spooky Spoon has caught the exact same illness. Take a look at the park.

Four: I'm putting it onscreen.

Four lowers the screen. It turns on, showing Spooky Spoon floating above a park bench.

Six: She looks alright at the moment.

Agent 16: But watch.

Spooky starts to feel ill and red spots appear on her body. She then passes out on the bench.

Three: Oh, no! Poor Spooky!

Five: The Puzzler, the Problem Blob and the Numbertaker could catch the Meanie Jeebies too.

Six: We'll try and find a cure as quick as possible.

Agent 16: Thanks.

Four: I helped the Shape Japer before. So I'd better help the other Meanies.

Five: Okay. Get ready for launching, Four.

Four arrives in the Launcher room as the Launcher song plays in the background.

Three: Ready, Four?

Four: Yeah.

Five: Scanning the room.

Five looks around the room, Jasper the cat is seen on the sofa.

Five: Just Jasper on the sofa. He won't mind.

Six: Let's go.

The launcher lights up. Jasper sees the doors open. The Launcher pulls back.

Six, Three and Five: Four, three, two, one, zero!

Six jumps on the launch button. Four flies out of the sofa is a series of tiny fours as Jasper watches.

Five: Scanning for a four to land on.

Five scrolls through various number locations. She eventually finds a four.

Five: Got a four.

Four lands on the four and jumps down.

Four: I'm here. I'm off to help Spooky.

Four bounces off. He arrives at the park and finds the bench that Spooky passed out on. He jumps up onto it and goes over to Spooky.

Four: Spooky? Spooky, can you hear me?

Spooky Spoon: (wakes up) Ugh. Four? I don't feel very well.

Four: I know. You've got the Meanie Jeebies. The Shape Japer's got them too. But don't worry. I'll try and find a cure before the other Meanies catch it too.

Back at the sofa, another agent calls in.

Agent 23: Agent 23 here. The Puzzler's got the Meanie Jeebies too.

Five: Putting his location on screen.

The Puzzler is seen floating at the beach. He suddenly feels ill and green spots appear on his body.

The Puzzler: (groans in pains) This is bad, you can tell. I'm so weak. I don't feel very well.

The Puzzler passes out on the steps leading to the beach.

Five: Oh, no!

Three: Four, you've got to help the Puzzler.

Six: He's caught the Meanie Jeebies too.

Four: And I can see who else has caught them. Look!

The Numbertaker has passed out on the sand and has purple spots on his body. The Problem Blob has passed out on a boat and has yellow spots on his body.

Three: All the meanies have caught the Meanie Jeebies.

Four: But how can we cure them?

Five: Calling all agents? Any ideas?

Agent 56 calls in.

Agent 56: Trying using Brain Gain to cure them. That'll make the spots disappear and restore their powers.

Three: I'll get the Brain Gain Machine going.

Three starts up the Brain Gain Machine. The Brain Gain Song plays.

Three: (now jumping inside the machine) Meanies recover. Meanies recover.

Five: Sending Brain Gain.

The Brain Gain flies at Four, who catches it. He then fires at Spooky.

Four: Recover. Recover.

Spooky's spots vanish and she wakes up, completely cured of her illness.

Spooky Spoon: (floating again and laughs) Thank you so much. I feel so much better. I'll be on my way now. Bye. (floats away)

Five: Now for the Puzzler and the other Meanies.

Three: Sending more Brain Gain.

The Brain Gain is caught again by Four who fires at the other Meanies. Their spots vanish and they wake up, fully cured.

Four: Yes! We did it. What about the Shape Japer? Is she feeling better?

The Shape Japer wakes up and hovers into the air.

The Shape Japer: (laughs happily) Better!

Six: Yes. All the meanies are cured.

Three: We did it!

The Puzzler: Numberjacks, thank you so much. You cured us all with your Brain Gain touch. But right now, it's the time when we say, you win for now. But see you another day.

He, The Problem Blob, the Numbertaker and the Shape Japer leave.

Four: You bet we will.

Five: Come on back now, Four.

Four flies back to the sofa.

Three, Five and Six: One, two, three, four!

Four arrives in the control room.

Three: Well done, Four.

Four: Helping the Meanies was easy.

Five: We've got it all on screen.

Events from the episode play on the screen.

Four: All the meanies were feeling ill.

Five: They all caught the Meanie Jeebies.

Six: And it was draining their powers.

Three: But thankfully, we used Brain Gain to restore them.

Six: The Meanies were cured and everything is back to normal.

Three, Four, Five and Six: Yay!

Four is still working on the Launcher. This time, he fixes it properly. He smiles.

Four: There we go.

Challenge: Have you ever been ill? Try and recount some of the times you have and call the Numberjacks.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

698K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
578K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...