Love Of A Fairy And A Saber

By lovefuz09

{a fairy tail || Natsu x Lucy (Nalu) || Sting x Lucy (Stinglu) || fan fiction} -Incomplete/discontinued Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (part 1)
Chapter 3 (Part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (unedited)
Chapter 10 (unedited)
Chapter 12 (unedited)
Chapter 13 (unedited)
Chapter 14 (unedited)

Chapter 7

80 7 1
By lovefuz09

Lucy POV.
That night, I went home early with Natsu. On the way home, Natsu just stared in the distance with both his hands hidden in his pockets, it looked like he were in deep thoughts so I didn't interrupt. And all I did was stare at Natsu's cherry-coloured hair as I walked slightly behind him with Happy flying behind me enjoying his fish.

"Come in" I said as I opened the door of my apartment. "Thanks.." Natsu replied, walking into my apartment still in deep thoughts. I walked into my bedroom and placed my keys on the desk, Natsu sat at the edge of my bed while Happy just sat at the couch in the living room.

I took a quick shower and changed into my sleepwear. As I walked out of the bathroom, I turned to face Natsu and saw the frown on his face as he crossed his arms. I walked toward him and sat in the middle of my bed, crossing my legs.

"Umm..Natsu?" I began, but he didn't answer.

"Natsu!" I called louder. "Ouh!" Natsu exclaimed, "Ah sorry Luce.." he apologised as he turned to face me.

"What was it you wanted to talk about?" I asked giving him a smile as I tilted my head. Natsu hesitated for a second before he started to speak.

"Lucy.." he began as he looked down. "What if I went on a job that takes 2 weeks?" he asked. "I..think I'll be fine with that." I replied honestly.

"But what if, that job.. requires someone to come with me?"

"I..don't see a problem about that.." I replied, confused.

"What if I said that the person going with me..was a girl?" he said as he looked down even more which covered the lower half of his face.

"A-A girl?" I asked and moved closer to Natsu. "Who is it?" I continued when curiosity got the better of me. "J-just promise me you won't get angry.." Natsu murmured. "I won't, tell me." I replied with my normal tone with a smile.

"L-Lisanna..."

My smile immediately faded away and unexpectedly....even for myself, it changed into a frown. "Lisanna?" I asked. "Yea." Natsu replied.

"Ah, then it can't be helped." I said as I rested my weight on my body and lied down on my bed. I closed my eyes and placed my left arm under my head.

Just then, "It can't be helped?" Natsu whispered beside my ears, I felt his warm breath in contact with my skin which led a chill down my spine.

I was shocked by the sensation so I immediately sat up right, but before I could do that, he pushed me down and had me lying on my bed again. I looked at him in shock.

That's when I noticed that Natsu was face to face with me. I didn't know how he did it because I was sure that he wasn't on top of me. He was just seated beside me at the edge of my bed.

Then, he kissed me on my forehead and moved down beside my ear again, "Aren't you gonna be jealous if I went on a trip with Lisanna?" he whispered....and somehow, I felt that he was teasing me again.

I didn't want to answer his question so I kept quiet for a moment and said, "Then maybe, during your trip with Lisanna, I think I should go on a job with Gray." I lamented.

"Or maybe with Gajeel, maybe going on a break-vacation with Loke or maybe wi-" Natsu cut me down by pressing his lips against mine — and kissed me passionately. He gripped onto my wrist above my head to prevent me from moving.

"How dare you..." Natsu murmured in between kisses. "You're mine..and only mine.." Natsu said and our lips disconnected when the need of air overwhelmed us. He leaned back up and observed me.

"Cute!" he chuckled which let me to cover my face with my palms. I stayed in that position for a while before I peeked through my fingers and realised Natsu wasn't looking at me or in my direction anymore.

Instead, he was facing the opposite side. He was looking at the ground with his arms resting on his legs and his fingers interlaced. He had a frown just like before.

"Natsu" I called as I sat up and slapped his back, "I don't mind you going on a job with Lisanna that takes two weeks." I assured him, even though I regretted it immediately after those words came out of my mouth.

"Thanks Luce" he said with a 1-second smile then back to a frown. "What's the problem?" I asked comforting him by shuffling his cute and messy hair. Natsu then grew red as he turned to face the other side of my room.

~time skip~

After a while, Natsu told me the details about the job he was going to with..Lisanna....

"I must take this job, it is an extremely dangerous job but...this time, I can't let it slip off my hands just like that. That's because it will affect us all, Fairy Tail." he said as my eyes widened.

"I heard that a dark guild just arrived at the neighbouring town and the most important part is....the guild has a huge connection with Zeref. I suspect that there are two demons from the 'Book Of Zeref' is in that dark guild. I heard from Gramps that if we don't destroy them as soon as possible, he will disband Fairy Tail immediately."

"W-what's the reason?!" I asked as a chill went down my spine which led me to arch my back, only slightly. "And like you said, the guild has at least two demons from the 'Book Of Zeref' then why did master assisted Lisanna to go with you instead of just calling Team Natsu?" I added.

"Gramps said that the two demons that we are gonna face sooner or later has similar 'magic' to Lisanna's, but they uses curse to fight. The curses has a huge advantage against almost everything except for fire magic and Lisanna's magic. He said he's going to train Lisanna starting tomorrow until the day when I had confirmed that I'm going to this job. But it's already confirmed! I'm going!"  he said with his deep voice, his eyes filled with hell fire that I had never seen before.

~silence~

"L-let's get some rest, I'm sure you're tired after worrying so much." I said and broke the silence. I closed my eyes as I laid down on my bed again. I expected Natsu's voice to hit me but it didn't. I opened my left eye slightly and took a peek.

I looked at where Natsu sat but he wasn't there. I then opened both my eyes and scanned my room from left to right, "I guess he left?" I mumbled. I then let out a sigh and turned to face the other side of my bed.

"Eeekkkk" I screamed when I saw Natsu's 'innocent' face lying right next me. "W-what are y-you doing o-on my bed?!" I stuttered with my face painted light pink as I sat up.

"I thought you said we should rest?" Natsu asked as he glanced up at me. "R-rest somewhere else! Not on my bed!" I blushed and shouted. The next and only thing he did was pout...it was cute though but I ignored him and stayed quiet, waiting for his response.

"Luce, can't I sleep with you?" he murmured as he looked elsewhere with his blushing cheeks. I stared at him emotionlessly, "fine.." he groaned to admit defeat. I liad back down as I placed my arms on my face to cover my eyes. "Remember to switch off the light when you leave." I added.

"Okay" he replied as I felt him go over me then landed his feet on the ground. I heard the sound of the light switch. I then removed my arms from my face and opened my eyes. The room was pitch black.

I turned my head a little and looked out the window. Just then, I felt something soft touched my lips. Before I could focus my vision, Natsu landed himself beside me.

He hugged my waist from the back and whispered, "Let's just stay like this for a little while, I'll leave after you fall asleep." he said as he tighten the hug on my waist and pulled me closer. "Mm..m" I replied nervously with agreement.

Soon....I drifted off to sleep with his warm arms wrapped around me.

><><><
🎬<Lucy>🎬

It was a brand new day. I woke up and turned to look at the clock.

It showee 8.30am.

I stretched my arms and legs as I sat up. I stood up and before I could take another step forward, someone grabbed me on my shirt behind me. I turned and looked in shock, almost screaming my lungs out as I covered my mouth with both of my hands.

"N-NATSUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!"
.
.
.
I yelled.

🎬<Natsu>🎬

I heard someone screamed so I opened my eyes only to see a blurry vision. I gently rubbed my eyes as I sat up a little. I focused my vision with narrowed eyes and saw Lucy's face bright red. I looked at her in confusion with an awkward silence between us before I realised that I....slept with her.

Now my face was mirrored to her's but mine with steam rushing out of my ears.

"W-what are you d-doing?!" Lucy yelled with an twitching eyebrow followed by the dark aura forming around her.

"L-look Luce...I-I can e-explain..", I stuttered as I looked at her, frightened. I leaned back as I knew what she was desperate for at that moment, her very special weapon of all time, it's something only she could do. It was her.....'Lucy Kick'.

"Natsu~~~" she murmured between her teeth which led a chill down my spine. Nothing except for her 'Lucy Kick' and transportation could make me feel sick. Oh and Erza too~

And there she goes, lifting up her leg, I screamed as I broke through Lucy's window and flew out towards the sky.

  🎬<Lucy>🎬

Natsu flew out of my window like a 'flying mage' that doesn't know how to fly. I giggled just looking at him 'fly' across the sky. I turned and headed for the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I put on my usual clothes, blue top and a short blue skirt. I grabbed my keys, wallet and a purse, then headed off the Fairy Tail.

On my way there, I thought about the job that Natsu was going...with Lisanna. But that wasn't the main point if he's going with Lisanna or not. It's about the demons from the 'Book Of Zeref' that's worrying me. Plus I meant the 'BOOK OF ZEREF', its almost impossible to defeat any one of them!

Just thinking about it made me tremble with fright, then I realised I was already standing at the guild entrance.

I walked into the guild and immediately noticed Levy running towards me. "Lu-chan!!" she shouted with both her arms wild opened ready for a hug. I reached out and hugged her tightly as she sink into my arms.

"Levy-chan! Good morning!" I greeted with a bright smile as Levy placed her head on my chest.

Just then, I saw Natsu standing at the hallway. He was talking to Lisanna, I knew that they were talking about the job that they're going together as I could hear them a little. But my legs were aching to move on their own.

I let go of Levy and she immediately ran towards Gajeel (the Iron Dragon Slayer) that was standing a few steps away behind me. "See you later, Lu-chan!" Levy shouted as she waved at me. I then walked towards Natsu and Lisanna.

"Hey guys!" I greeted with a smile. Natsu's face immediately turned red and he started to look elsewhere as if he didn't see me coming. "Hey guys!" I repeated with a slightly louder voice to get Natsu's attention.

He turned to face me with his 'stupid-and-blur' expression. "O-oh Lucy!" he exclaimed, moving his hand to the back of his head. Then his face turned bright red and of course, Lisanna noticed.

"Natsu..." she began as she tilted her head to the side. "Y-your face is red?" she said and it sounded more like a question then a statement. Then she switched her attention to me which somehow made me jumped a little.

"R-red?!" Natsu exclaimed. "I-I guess it's hot in here!" Natsu said as he looked around and started to fondle and loosening his scarf wrapped around his neck as his lips formed an 'o' shape.

~awkward silence~

"⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯"

"U-um...Lisanna" Natsu said cutting the silence. "Let's continue talking about the job." he said as he stole a glance at me then back to Lisanna. They started walking elsewhere and I felt a nail stabbed me at my chest.

I stood there and looked at them walk away. I felt my heart ached little by little whenever they took a step further. Just then Natsu turned around, he looked at me, this time he had a normal expression on his face. "So hot..." Natsu mouthed as he started to fan himself again with his hands which led me to chuckle.

I returned him a smile and walked up to Team Natsu that was seated a few tables away. But before I took a step forward, I thought I saw a blonde at the guild entrance but it disappeared quickly before I knew it. I wanted to go take a look until a familiar voice called, "Lucy!".

I turned and saw a red-haired mage walking towards me. "Good morning Erza!" I greeted only to see shiny yellow aura around her and I immediately knew what she was gonna talk about, either sweets or cakes, and I am always the only one that accompanied her into town to buy those things

"Ah, good morning Lucy. Do you want to accompany me into town?" she grinned. "I..um..-" I hesitated before noticing her smile was slowly fading away. "Ah yes! Of course!" I exclaimed and realised that I was already heading to the exit with Erza grabbing me by my right arm.

I took one last glance at the members of the guild before disappearing out the guild door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Erza led me to the place she wanted to go, she said something that always cheered me up even though I knew it wasn't true.

"I heard there's a bookstore around here." she said which obviously made me happy a little  instead of following her feeling moody.

We arrived at a cake shop called "Q's Bakery". Erza walked in and started looking around while I stood outside and admired those cake samples through the glass wall.

Just then, something caught my attention, I narrowed my eyes to take a closer look through the glass reflection of the bakery. "A bookstore!" I yelled softly to myself.

I then ran to the opposite side of the street forgetting about Erza. "Good morning! Welcome!" the store's owner greeted as I pushed the door opened with the sound of a bell. "Good morning!" I replied with a smile.

There are five rows of shelf and four pathways to walk, I chose the middle one. As I walked trying to find books about novels, I traced my index finger on the books. "Oh, I read this before!" I thought as I stopped my footsteps and slid out a book from the shelf.

I opened the book and started reading it as it's been a long time since I read the book even though I placed it on my desk at home. "Maybe this time I read, I could learn something new like I always do." I thought as I flipped a page.

🎬<Sting>🎬

"Hey sir, do you have books related to food?" I asked a worker that was arranging books at a shelf. "Yes, yes. Please follow me." he replied as he randomly placed a book down and led me to find the books that I'm looking for.

"Here you go, third column to the left." the worker said, pointing to a shelf. "Thanks" I replied giving him a smile before he walked away.

I then walked over to the shelf and randomly picked a book. I flipped the pages to get a simple idea of the book when I saw a blonde through the top shelf since there wasn't any book placed there.

I tiptoed to take a closer look. "L-Lucy?!" I shouted in shocked and it caught her attention. I decided to go over to her but just when I was about to turn, I tripped on my own foot and fell to the ground. "Ouch...." I yelled softly.

"Sting?!" Lucy exclaimed as she quickly walked over to me with a book held at her chest. "Are you okay?" she asked kneeling down to me. "Y-yeah" I replied rubbing my ankle with my left hand as I rested most of my weight on my right palm that was on the ground.

"Let me take a look." Lucy insisted. She then removed my hand from my ankle which shocked me a little as no girl had ever done that to me except for Yukino, a girl mage in my guild that I had a crush on since a very long time ago.

Yukino was always the one that stood up for me if I ever get in trouble. When she first joined the guild, she cares for me even though I told her that she was annoying a number of times.

"Ouch!", I yelped when Lucy gently touched my bruised ankle. "Sorry!" she apologised as she instantly retracted her hand. "Don't worry." I said trying my best to stand up, placing my right hand on a shelf beside me to help myself balance.

"Are you sure you're gonna be fine?" Lucy asked feeling concerned but I assured her again that I would be okay as I started heading towards the exit.

Just when I was about to push the door open, I felt my ankle twisted a little and before I knew, I started to fall but luckily Lucy caught my arm just in time and helped me to regain my balance.

I looked at Lucy ready to thank her when I saw her raised an eyebrow and I guessed I read her mind. She was trying to ask— "You sure you're fine?"

I remained silent after seeing her expression until she said "Come, I'll bring you back to my guild to treat your injury."

"Bring me to Fairy Tail?!" I exclaimed as I recalled the last time I was there, I quarrelled with two man named Macao and Elfman. "They're so annoying." I thought as Lucy helped me out of the bookstore.

"Oh, can you wait for me here? I'll be back in a minute" Lucy said and before I could reply, she ran to the opposite side of the street to a bakery shop.

~After a while~

"Ah..thanks for waiting!" Lucy said panting as she approached. "Where did you go?" I asked. "Oh, you know Erza? I came into town with her so I just went to tell her that I'm going back to the guild first since you're hurt."

"A-Actually, I live around this area." I began. "Oh really? That'll be great! I'll just help you to your house then." she said giving me a smile.

I nodded.

📜<WRITER'S NOTE>📜

Hope you readers had enjoyed this chapter! It's been really really long since I updated. I've been really busy and just didn't had the motivation to continue writing. I have many drafts but not yet edited. This chapter is unedited too. I'll try my best to get my motivation back so that I can publish more and continue this story. And, I think my English have had improved, I think, so just see these unedited chapters as a kid's writing.

DON'T FORGET TO:
✔️Follow
✔️Vote
✔️Comment
Unedited✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 377 25
Lucy Heartfillia starts feeling pretty neglected after the return of the supposedly dead Lisanna Strauss. Most of team Natsu doesn't talk to her anym...
72.8K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
20K 603 30
I want to make a fan-fiction about... Fairy Tail (don't own it, but love it) Because why not. A fight for Lucy, let us see who she ends up with. Let...
301K 7.2K 33
Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira does many little schemes so they can see ea...