Save me

By Star_gazer46

It's a love, hate, jealousy and twisted story between 2 friends, which ends in a big mess. This story is some... More

Todays the day

11 0 1
By Star_gazer46

*listen to the music when reading the story please!

Today is the day, my best friends wedding day. What should I be feeling, happy? overjoyed? romance? Well no, all I feel is nothing but this feeling deep inside of me, a feeling of jealousy? I don't know, I just want this day to be over and this feeling to leave me. 4 Four hours to the wedding and the feeling is growing worse.

Three hours to the wedding and this feeling is still there and it's making me angry. I finally decided to go see him, to see if he's having any doubts and check if he's ok. I went on my way, I saw a couple they looked so happy, I hope that's the effect Tiffany has on Nate. I've always wanted him to be happy.

The worst part was that I had feelings for him when we worked together for the newspaper, but I pushed all those feelings aside to get on with work and after a couple of years they disappeared completely but I think some came back. This isn't good, I finally realise the feeling is jealousy that big fat green monster inside of me is jealousy!

I found myself pushing down on the accelerator pedal in my car, I felt myself wanting to see him more and more. I'm going to confess to him and tell him how I feel and this time I won't chicken out. Am. I. too. late. I only have 2 HOURS!! Two hours. Till his wedding and I will lose him forever. I have to get there fast. Then CRASH!!

I felt a pain spread through my body as if it was a disease consuming its new victim my car must have rolled over about 10 times everything was hurting. The last thing after impact I saw, was a person getting out of their car and running towards me.

My eyes felt like they were sealed shut never to be opened again, but yet I found the strength to open them...

Hey all!

Sorry, this chapter is short I just wanted to know if anyone liked it first so comment if you like it and want to hear some more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 68.8K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
456K 26.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...