Klaroline: The Dark World

By klarolinefan11

| Ranked#1 | Caroline's life takes a big turn when she meets a killer vampire and ends up being in the middle... More

Chapter 1: A dark night
Chapter 3: I failed to escape
chapter 4: The youngest Mikealson
Chapter 5:The beginning of war.
Chapter:6 Its all about Valentine
Chapter:7 Let's work together
Chapter 8: Going home
Chapter:9 Feeling Stranger
Chapter 10: Off the Bayou
Chapter 11: Unlinking
Chapter 12: Broken
Chapter:13: Let go gentle
Chapter 14: Master Plan
Chapter 15: Harvest
Chapter 16: The tale of Valentine
Chapter 17: Unanswered
Chapter 18: The Long Lost Sister
Chapter 19: The threat
Chapter 20: Trap
Chapter 21: The journal
Chapter 22: Transition
Chapter 23: The Upgraded Vampire
Chapter 24: This is how it all started
Chapter 25: The New Chapter of Klaroline
Chapter 26: Hope
Chapter 27: Klaus
Chapter 28: Decade Dance
Chapter 29: Save the last dance
Chapter 30: In my Dreams
Chapter 31: Blood and kill-Part 1
Chapter 32: Blood & kill- part 2
Chapter 33: The Return
Chapter 34: Tearing apart
Chapter 35: Sired
Chapter 36: Back to you
Chapter 37: Taming the bitch- Part 1
Chapter 38: Taming the bitch Part 2
Chapter 39: Hollow!
Chapter 40: Night in the moonshine!
Chapter 41: Devil in beauty!
Chapter 42: To the Rescue
Chapter 43: I got you!
Chapter 44: The spirit within
Last Chapter '45': Together forever!

Chapter 2:The blonde girl

4.8K 132 23
By klarolinefan11

The blonde girl woke up from her slumber, remembering the incident that took place before she fainted. It was looping inside her mind and tortured her vision. Was that real or not? With several blinks, she looked around, and soon enough, confusion was written all over her face.

"What the hell is happening?" She muttered to herself. "And what the hell was that? Oh my God, A vampire. No, no, no! That's insane."

Pushing her thoughts aside she stared around. "Where am I?"

The room she was in was feminine in every way. From curtains print to the design of closet, she could tell a woman used to or was still living there.

Throwing the sheets away, she got off the bed and went to the door, and was quickly stopped at the doorway.

"You cannot leave this room. Klaus told us to keep you here." The stern and alert tone was on point.

But she wasn't up for another torture. "I'm not your little pet to be kept inside a room."

"What Klaus says goes in the house. Sorry, you can't leave."

She was furious. "Who the hell is Klaus?"

"Are you talking about me, love?" A voice came from the other side, making her head turn at him. Tall, handsome, and quite the accent. He looked as if confidence was born from him. His aura was that effective. Or she was still struggling to see past the weird and scariest thing that happened to her in such a short time.

"So you're Klaus. Whatever, I'm leaving." She annouced flatly.

Klaus smiled. "You can't leave unless you wish for death."

Her eyes widened at the threat. They were as casual as asking for the weather update. Or maybe it was a joke.

She forced a laugh. "Oh, you've got a dark sense of humor."

"It wasn't a joke." He corrected and made his way to the stairs. "Join me for breakfast, will you?" Caroline looked at the guy who stopped her before and when he did nothing as she tried to move, she continued to follow the British guy.

"Screw it. I'm not waiting for a second." she had only taken a few steps when a blur made her vision faint and she found herself sitting on the chair at the dining table.

"What on earth?"

"I've got moves." He said, taking a chair adjacent to her. "Now how about some breakfast."

"I want out. There is no way I'm eating with a creepy stranger that jokes about killing."

"Don't be such a dramatic. We will be having a small Q and A and your fate rests on the answers you give."

"I'm telling you nothing. " she snarled.

Klaus's face turned stoic. He bolted up , flashing his annoyance and she gulped, feeling terrified. Klaus moved toward her and pulled her up, bringing her closer to him and bore his eyes into her.

"Who are you?"

Klaus was surprised when Caroline struggled and resisted to get herself free from his clutch. "Go to hell."

It didn't take him a second to guess she was on vervain. He couldn't' stop stifling a mocking laugh. "Oh, you just got interesting."

"Let go of me." She shouted.

"No, you can't." He said. "Tell me what is your name?"

She kept her mouth shut and looked away.

"I said tell me!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, scaring her to the point that she remembered what had happened last night. Klaus had again gripped her by her arms, this time his hold solid and painful. His eyes changed color, leaving her in a state of shock.

"Caroline is my name," it came out of her mouth on her own.

After listening to the name, Klaus dropped her arm and passed a proud smile. He was back at his chair and Caroline forced herself to sit back at her place. She knew running was not an option in his watch.

Klaus dug his knife and fork into the steamed potato. "Now, how did you land up on my truck?"

She stared at him, confused. "What truck?"

That surprised him a bit. Or she was lying. "Where were you last night."

She slipped back into her memories.

That incident was real. It had stuck inside her head by that time, enhancing the detail she was trying to remember. "I don't know. One time I was with my uncle and aunt and their two daughters. Then another time I found myself chased by a stalker who wanted to harm me like you. That's all I remember."

"Your story has too many holes to cover your lies. How about we check the details through your uncle and aunt."

"Good luck finding them because I will rather have my dead body thrown out than my family being in trouble. "

Klaus stopped eating. Caroline could sense another splash of anger resurfacing. "I know I can't compel you but I know more than a thousand ways to get anyone talking."

"Compel what?"

"I want to know the location of your uncle and aunt."

"Why don't you try to find the man who has more than half of the people in this city with him. You may have you bunch of goons but Virginia is not your place. You can't touch a hair on his head. "

"Unless it's not Virginia."

Caroline's eyes popped. "This is not Virginia. Oh god, what is happening?"

"I was hoping you'd answer that."

"Let me go. I'm of no use to you."

"Every walking human on this earth has some use to me." He answered with a cocky smile. Caroline kept quiet, staring at him and she almost fell off her chair when Klaus snapped his fingers and two different guys flashed over from one corner of the house to him in half a second. Klaus said something to them and she didn't' register their words as her mind was occupied with the bizarreness happening around.

As soon as the guys left, she asked. "What was that? How did they get here so fast?"

Klaus was skeptical at that point. "That's odd. You are on vervain and yet you don't know about us."

"That you're a psychopath!"

His eyes changed color once again. It didn't stop there. Veins were pulsating under his eyes, that traveled to his both cheeks. Caroline, out of her wits, stood up, trying to wrap everything around her mind.

"What are you?" She whispered. Her voice wouldn't rise.

"Your worst nightmare," Klaus growled, flashing his fangs. Caroline's third attempt to escape was a failure again, and she pinned against a wall with Klaus choking her neck. "Enough of pleasantries, love. If you wish to see another day, I suggest you better speak. Now, who are you and how did you end up on my truck?"

Caroline struggled as her eyes swelled up in tears. She was asking to leave her. Her effort went in vain as Klaus wasn't in a mood to leave here anytime soon. Moreover, his sudden appearance has turned the table differently and she knew she was in danger more than ever. He was something evil.

"I'm Caroline, I swear." She sobbed. Klaus withdrew his hand but didn't' move away. "And I don't know how I end up here. The last time I remember I was being chased by someone who said he was a vampire."

That stuck Caroline hard, as she stared into his eyes. She couldn't' believe what her mind was concluding. That can't be. Vampires don't exist. It couldn't' be more than fiction. However, that wasn't the case anymore.

She knew what was coming out of her mouth. "You're a vampire."

"I'm better, actually best. An original hybrid. One Part vampire and one part werewolf."

"let me go,"

"Who was the vampire that chased you?"

"I have no idea, I swear. I was knocked out. Please let go of me."

"I want to know your family. Why don't you take me there."

"No!" she shouted. Her fear was amplified. "Never. You can kill me if that's what it takes."

Klaus moved away, only by two steps. He was impressed. "You do have a lot more than just a pretty face. But you better watch out your tongue. I have a thing of plucking them out of people's heads."

"You're not letting me, go, are you?" She speculated.

"Not a chance. I know you're not just a random girl who happens to in my truck. You're on vervain. Someone planned this but failed to think it through. Lucky for me, vervain will be out of your system and you'd be easily compellable. Until then enjoy your stay."

"No, no! I don't want to stay here."

"It's not your decision to take anymore. My kind will be watching you. So be aware. They are allowed to snack on you every time you tried to run away."

"What do I do until you are satisfied I'm no use to you and you'd let me go?"

"I happen to disagree with that, again. And as for what you'd be doing is you can have breakfast, wash yourself, borrow my sister's clothes."

"You have a sister? Is she like you?"

"Why don't you find that out for yourself. She'll be visiting here soon."

_____________

I hope you all liked it.
I will try to update it daily
Forgive me for my mistakes

_____________

I hope you all liked it.
I will try to update it daily
Forgive me for my mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 755 44
"Behind every angel, there is a devil." Cassandra Mikaelson, daughter of the great Hybrid. She's been on the run for 500 years, avoiding the conseque...
988K 24.1K 55
𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭...
1.2K 55 13
After her fathers death, Eliana is taken in by her uncle, Alaric. Initially, she thought it to be a nice, small town, but she soon learned what lurks...
16.5K 461 12
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲" tvd || season...