EXPOSED

By True_Hawaiian

"Let me go... please." My heart began to race the closer he got. My back pressing against the wall of the sup... More

EXPOSED
1 | Paranoid
2 | Trauma Is Personal
3 | West Bridge High
4 | Interrogation
5 | Rough Day
6 | Why Not?
8 | Working On It
9 | All Nighter
10 | School Trip
11 | Passing Through
12 | Intoxicating
13 | Coping 101
14 | Distraction
15 | Family Night
16 | A Stand Off
Rainer VS Trey
17 | Stubborn Girl
18 | Code Black
19 | Mixed Emotions
20 | Late Confessions
21 | The Unknown Message
22 | Tick-tock, Amura
23 | Ride or Die
24 | For Attention
25 | You're Better Off
26 | Lake Night
27 | Strike One
28 | Strike Two
29 | Strike Three
30 | Flip The Switch
31 | Jealousy & Secrets
32 | Intruders
33 | Endless Questions
34 | She's Hurting
35 | The Damn Notes
36 | Not A Word
37 | Make Them Squirm
38 | For Now
39 | Day By Day
40 | Walls Crumbling Down
41 | You Tell Me
42 | Blood, Sweat, & Stupid
43 | Unbelievable
44 | Night Before Hell
45 | Lights Out
46 | By The Hours
47 | The Ugly Choice

7 | Stop Apologizing

813 31 5
By True_Hawaiian

"I haven't seen you all day in school? Where were you last night? We got so worried." Maria made herself comfortable on my bed.

"Where's the guys?" I try to change the subject.

"In their dorm rooms... guys aren't supposed to go in girls dorm rooms. It's against school policy, if they catch you, you'll get an invite to the principals." She explains as if it's no big deal. "Now where did you-

"But they were in my room yesterday!" I exclaim with my eyes wide.

"Yeah, Thank god we didn't get caught. Anyways, where did you go?" Her words made me think back to last nights car ride with him.

FlashBack

I felt his eyes on me while we waited at a stop light. Which felt like we had been waiting for hours.

My grip around the knife tightens while I continue to look out the window. I guess he noticed because he turned away In the reflection of my window.

"I still don't get it." I finally break the awkward silence. I finally turn my head to look at him. "You don't even know me."

"Yeah, cause you're too stubborn to tell me your name." He jokes, finally the light turns green allowing him to proceed.

End Of FlashBack

"I caught a ride." Was all I said before removing my shirt.

"With who?" She sits up excitedly as if I had tea to spill.

"My Uber driver." I state confidently hoping she won't see through my little lie. She lets out a sigh and lays back down.

I throw on a plain black tank top and workout tights.

"Where are you going?"

"I have a training session with Rainer. Coach Cane is making me learn from him." I slid on my shoes before heading out the door.

FlashBack

"I spilt your drink all over yourself and you still helped me with that creep." I notice his grip around the steering wheel tightens.

"It wasn't your fault." Trey hissed taking me a bit by surprise. I move a bit over the right away from him, my grip around the knife tightens once again.

Trey lets out a deep breath. "Regardless if I know you or not." His hands loosening up again. "I hate men treating women like shit."

My grip loosens.

I hate that my ex boyfriend cheated on me. Because of him I don't know what's real and what's fake. I don't know who to trust anymore.

"Me too." I decided to go with.

End of FlashBack

"You're late." The devil stood in the middle of the gym with his arms crossed.

"Sorry it was a long walk from my dorm to here." I try to reason but he's too god damn stubborn.

"How the hell is that my fault?" He spat. "Run 10 laps around the court."

Is he joking?

I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it.

"I'm sorry do you have something to say to me?" I rolled my eyes and started jogging. "Thought so."

FlashBack

"Then why do you let him treat you like that?"

"I'm sorry?" His words didn't quite add up.

"Rainer. I saw him yelling at you earlier." He glances over and I quickly look out the window. "Are his girl or something?"

"I'm not his girl."

"All the more reason why you should tell him off. Don't let him walk over you. Don't let anyone walk all over you." He lets out a sigh before finishing. "You deserve better."

"You don't know me."

End of FlashBack

As I hovered over with my hands on my knees. Rainer continued to talk to me.

"Now do you remember the three rules I told you?"

"Stay... Calm, keep... Cl-close, and Hit first." I manage to say as I catch my breathe.

"Good let me see your fighting stance." I staggered my feet and held my hands in front of my face. "Both feet should be angled slightly to the side and the knees should be facing in the same direction of the feet. It's gives you better balance."

His hands moved down to my hips and repositioned them. Letting his hands remain on my hip as he explains again.

"Whenever you are in a fighting stance you want a small amount of tension kept in your abdominal muscles. It allows stronger defense."

"Like this?" I adjusted to the stance.

"Yeah just like that. Now when you move you never stay flat footed, always stay on your toes. It slows you down if you don't." He stands in front of me and gets into the fighting position.

"Now... Attack me." He finally states.

I blink.

Once.

Twice.

Before actually going in to punch him. Without breaking a sweat, he grabs my fist and spins me around to hold my arm behind my back.

"Not fast enough.." He responds.

"Sorry."

holding out his hands. "Punch my hands until I tell u to stop." He orders.

I did a few times each time I did he would say, "Pegale".

My breathing started to shorten not because I'm tired. But the more he said it, the images from that day came back.

"S-stop... I- I can't." I collapse on the floor resting on my hands and knees. "I need a minute, please."

"Two minutes." He said coldly before walking off the the bleachers.

I let my body fall back on the mat, looking up at the high ceilings.

FlashBack

"Welp this is it, West Bridge High. The school that holds spoiled snobby rich kids." Trey leans back, leaning one hand on the wheel.

I look him in the eyes. "I'm not snobby or spoiled."

"But your rich."

"How else would I go to this school?" My heart stops realizing what I just said. But it starts up again when I hear him laugh.

"Thank you for the ride." I mumble unbuckling my seat belt and opening the door. "I almost forgot." I held the knife by the blade so I could return it to him but then he said.

"Nah you keep it."

End of FlashBack

"Times up." Rainer's voice snaps me back into reality. I quickly got up which was stupid because now I feel light headed.

Losing my balance I bump into Rainer.

"Sorry." I quickly stand straight.

"It's alright... stop saying sorry." He growls.

"Sorry... Sorry... I mean sor- I'm gonna shut up." I bit my lower lip avoiding all eye contact.

He lifts my head with his index, looking into my eyes. "You don't get to say sorry anymore."

FlashBack

"Sorry about your drink and clothes." I say before I close the door behind me. He rolls the window down and leans over so I could see his chiseled face.

"Stop saying sorry."

"Okay I apologize." I try my best to contain my smile. But I couldn't help it when I heard him laugh.

He shook his head. "Your unbelievable."

I smile slightly before turning around to walk in my dorm room. But my feet wouldn't move.

So I turn back around.

"Zaya." I shut my eyes, cringing at myself.

He backs his car back a bit and leans down.

"What?"

"Zaya... my name is Zaya. I get shy when I meet new people, I hate attention, and I still find you very intimidating."

He stares at me for what feels like hours, before he finally speaks."We're gonna change that."

"Huh?"

"You didn't think this is the last time you'd see Trey Grant, did you?" He lets out a short laugh. "That's cute."

"It's cute you think we'd see each other again." I state, crossing my arms.

"Oh I'm counting on it." He restarts his car. "Trust me."

End of FlashBack

"Enough, we're done for the day." Before Rainer steps foot out of the gym he stops. "Same place same time... don't be late."

Once he left the gym my knees finally gives out. I fall on my back as I spread my arms and legs like a starfish.

"Thank god."

This school is out to get me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.3K 10
"I try to control my anger, I really do." He looked so broken, I couldn't do anything but stroke his cheek as a tear fell down his face. I kissed his...
126K 4.7K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
13K 560 32
April It's hard enough being the most sought after girl in Los Santos. Now, the tempting red head has to run a squad, get her gorl a spot in the gang...
5.5K 211 43
When two girls have been professionally trained to be spies and for any mission. They have been trained; how to lie, get out of dangerous situations...