Four Years Dead

By DustyTri

Jason Dirk was an ordinary guy. Until he died, that is. Four years after his death, the Archangel Council lea... More

My Story

My Sister

4 0 0
By DustyTri

Sandra's POV
While walking into school, I notice someone. But I figure it is just my imagination again. For a second, I thought I saw my older brother, exactly as he was before he died. But that is impossible. Realizing that I'm crying, I run to the bathroom so that no one looks at me and thinks, Poor girl, losing her brother years ago. The guy that I thought was my brother notices me running and begins to follow me. When I get to the bathroom, I am relieved to find it empty. Moments after I entered, I hear someone walk in, pausing, then walking back out. Immediately after they leave, someone else enters. They have heavy footsteps, more like a guy's. Then I hear a voice that resides in my dreams.
"Four years. Four years he has been gone. Four years of your life that he has missed. Four years that I have missed."
I open the stall door to see the same guy I saw earlier. It is him! I can't believe it! I begin to cry all over again.
"Jason?", I ask him, trying to hide my happiness. But instead of answering, he just turns and walks away. I follow him, not wanting to lose him again.

Chapter Notes
Hope you guys like the story so far. I am planning to have more Jason and Sandra moments, but I don't want the entire story about them. So I like the idea of switching perspectives, but it is kind of hard to do. Also, sorry if how I portrayed Sandra is not how an average teenage girl would act. If any girls want to give me some pointers, I am always open to suggestions. What is your favorite song?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
167K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
46.1K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
271K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...