𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐄�...

By bclova

☆∘◦○✧ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ▬▬▬▬ 𝐢 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤... More

𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 !
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 !
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 !
𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 !
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥 !
𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 !
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐥𝐮𝐯 !
𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 !

7.4K 260 22
By bclova

THE BLONDE HAIRED GIRL, WITH A NAME TAG SAYING 'CAMILLE' WAS CLEANING OUT GLASSES, IN WHAT MOST WOULD CALL "PRODUCTIVE PROCRASTINATION." It was clear she was in no hurry to get back to the work that laid on the bar's countertop in front of her. She was so caught up in her attempt to avoid the books, she had yet to notice (more like acknowledge) the pair of eyes on her.

"Ah, in pursuit of the bartender from 'Rousseau's', I see."

Marcel looks away from the blonde haired woman behind the bar. "She's a work in progress."

"And yet here you are," Klaus chuckles, showing Marcel his famous smirk, "pining over her when you should be eating her for lunch. Oh, she must be special."

"Business first. The coroner called. He's got my number in case any dead tourists show up."

"Let me guess - dead tourists with a stamp on the hand and vampire blood in their veins?" Klaus asked.

"It happens. Someone takes a drunken tumble off a balcony, or into the Mississippi . . . And today I got two of them to deal with." Both men felt a little annoyed sitting at that table, one because of all the questions, and the other because he seemed to be getting nowhere with his old friend.

Taking a sip of his drink, Klaus rises from his stool and looks at Marcel. "Well then, shall we?"

ϡ

THE ZAVERI TWINS WERE ALWAYS ONES TO GET THEMSELVES IN TROUBLE, EVEN FROM A YOUNG AGE THEY WERE ABLE TO MAKE AN ISSUE OUT OF ANY SMALL THING. IT WAS LIKE A SUPERPOWER FOR THEM. They found it extremely easy to do things the "hard way", especially if it meant more trouble for others. Because that meant more fun for them.

And thats how they ended up in a little witches shop in the French Quarter, going through the items in the shop as if it was a race to see who could find the most first. It had only been a few moments since Katie had closed her shop, but the thought of her running to the witches about how she saw the twins made them laugh.

Sure, they would've blown their cover, but a part of them wondered how much fun they knew to sleep with one eye open, or just not sleep at all. They weren't looking for anything in particular, just information that might help them on their journey or items that would be hard to get your hands on.

Atlas was moving faster than his sister, his gifted abilities allowed him to move faster than anything to walk the earth. But Lyra was taking her sweet time, looking at the ointments on the shelf and wondering why anyone would need such stupid items.

"What about this?" Atlas voice was just above a whisper, but she could her him clearly.

"Atlas, you know we can't take noticeable things." Looking at his disappointed face, she let out a sigh, "Just rip the important pages out."

Smirking to himself, he ran back to the side of the room and began to tear out pages, muttering things in Russian. Rolling her eyes at Atlas' childish antics, she turned towards the door to see if Katie had left yet. Walking a few steps forward she heard muttering behind the door and decided to press her ear against it.

"I just need one teeny, tiny little herb. Please?" The desperation in the girls voices was evident, and it almost made Lyra feel for her.

"Which herb?" Lyra widened her eyes, and became stuck between moving from the door or continuing to listen.

"Crushed aconite flower."

"Wolfsbane? That's a poison. You're gonna kill a wolf?" Lyra didn't have time hear the reply as she had already grabbed her brothers arm, and the bad that was sitting beside him. Muttering something about leaving the room quickly, she grabbed his arm and walked to the very back of the building.

"What was that for?" Whispered Atlas.

"The witch is coming back in, she's helping someone kill a werewolf." She murmured. Watching from the back corner of the room, she waited for Katie to leave.

"So what now?" Atlas questioned, crossing his arms over his chest as Katie headed for the door.

"I'm going to see what the werewolf killer is doing. I'll meet you at home."

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

LYRA HAD WALKED BEHIND HAYLEY THE ENTIRE WAY, MORE THAN SLIGHTLY UNIMPRESSED THAT THE GIRL HADN'T NOTICED SHE WAS THERE. SHE HAD WALKED A FEW BLOCKS, TOWARDS A PARK THAT SEEMED DESERTED. Seperating herself from the girl, she sat in the dark near a tree. Hayley sat on a bench, slightly tired from her journey. Pulling the wolfsbane from her purse, she holds the jar in both hands for a moment.

"Come on, Hayley. One upset stomach and all this stupid drama is ancient history." Tilting her head to the left and picking up her cup, she drops the wolfsbane in it. Slowly, she lifts the cup toward her face, and closes her eyes. Then opens them and lowers the cup again without drinking it. She sighs, she couldn't do it to her baby.

Lyra, feeling an unwelcome and dangerous presence near her, began to stand up. Her eyes wandering around the park, waiting for their arrival. She then hears a branch snap nearby. Noticing the werewolf girl had stood up as well, she realized this danger wasn't for her. While others may not have been able to see it, Lyra was a very talented women and saw the little baby bump she was sporting.

Hayley stands up, looking around, then turns to find a vampire right in front of her.

"Dumb move, coming into the Quarter. You're coming with me, wolf." The vampire gnarled.

Putting all her weight on one leg, she gives him what must have been the best power move she had done all day. "I have had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do."

The Zaveri girl had began her internal battle, let the werewolf handle her own problems or help her out. She watched as the werewolf threw the cup's contents into his face. Then decided that she was in dire need of help as she span around, only to be faced with two more vampires.

Lyra lifted her hands, smirking as the red psionic energy form in her hands. She puts one hand forward, imagining herself holding onto the vampire's heart, and then yanked back. Suddenly all eyes were on her, she smirked. Showtime.

"That that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. Come on, show some respect!"

Letting out an animalistic growl, one that would make you think the vampires were actually wolves, they took a step forward. The brunette woman took a step back, getting ready for a fight and not knowing who was on what side.

"Witch. You have no business here, you will pay for using magic in the quarter. Why don't you just head on down to Marcel, let us deal with this one."

Tilting her head to the right, she smirked, "Boy, don't you know who I am?"

Her eyes began to glow red again, her hands creating balls of energy. His body began to cover in the red, and he was thrown against a tree. His chest was impaled before anyone could breath. She looked at the other vampire.

"I guess you're next."

She lifted her hands once again, lifting his feet of the ground as her energy wrapped around his throat, only to drop them when she heard the sound of his neck snapping. The girl looked horrified, thinking she was next. She had the urge to vomit, and this time it wasn't morning sickness.

Sensing her fear, Lyra sent her a genuine smile. "Let's get you home then, shall we--?"

"Hayley."

"I right then Hayley. I promise this won't hurt a bit. I just have to make sure you don't remember much of this when you wake up."

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

THE CURTAIN'S THE WEREWOLF'S ROOM DIDN'T DO THEIR GOT VERY WELL AS THE SUN SEEMED TO BE DOING A GREAT JOB AT GETTING THROUGH. The morning sun reflected off of every object in the room, and it brought rising heat to which didn't seem to help with the humidity of the rather large space.

The beige bedding was bunched up around the body of the barely asleep girl that laid in it. Her soft snores soothing the hybrid, Klaus, as he snuck into the room. This eyes looking over everything but the woman carrying his child. His eyes meet her body for a quick moment, before moving to the bag that sat near her feet. Pulling out a vial of wolfsbane, he opens it with a little pop and brings it to his nose to smell.

"I didn't use it."

"You're awake." It was unsurprising, her heartbeat was uneven and her breathes had become laboured. She knew he was there, she was just waiting for the right time to announce it or maybe she was hoping he would leave so she could stay in bed all day.

"I could barely sleep all night." Hayley states, lifting the blanket upwards slightly to bring some cold air underneath. Dissatisfied with her efforts, she sits up, "This house is like a freaking swamp sauna."

Moving towards the window, in an attempt to rid Hayley's eyes from him, he asks, "What stopped you? You could have been free of all of this. Of me?"

"Yeah, well . . . when I was fighting off those vampires, I - I realized I wasn't just protecting myself. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my birth parents gave me up, and my adopted parents kicked me out. All I know is push came to shove, and, I realized I wouldn't let anyone hurt it."

"I'm beginning to think we're a lot alike, you and I. We're both castoffs who have learned to fight when we're backed into a corner."

"Well, we're backed into a corner now."

"Ah, that we are. It's time to fight . . . little wolf." Klaus jests lightly, while putting his hand on her shoulder.

Taking a deep breath to gather courage, she lets out another question. "This whole thing with Marcel - the deal you have with the witches, trying to take him down, take what's his - Rebekah told me that you two once loved each other like family. What happened?"

"I made Marcel everything that he is. I treated him like a son. And when my father chased me and my family from New Orleans a hundred years ago, we believed Marcel was killed - we each mourned him, in our own way. Yet, when I returned, I found not only had he survived, he had thrived. Instead of seeking us out, instead of sticking together as one, he made a choice to take everything my family had built and make it his own. Now, he is living in our home, he is sleeping in our beds. That 'M' he stamps everywhere . . . it's not for 'Marcel'. It's for 'Mikaelson'. I want it all back, and if I have to push him out to get it, then that's exactly what I'll do. I'll have someone see to the air conditioning."

Exiting the room, he begins his trek down the long hall before turning around. He walked back to Hayleys room, watching as her head turned around to greet him once again. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she wondered by he was back. Klaus placed his hand on the door frame, so he could rest as he searches for the next answer to the various questions running through his mind.

"Just one more question, luv."

"Hmm?"

"Last night, Rebekah went to fin you, instead she found your phone on a bench, surronded by a few dead vampires, was that you?"

"No I-I." Huffing the brunette looked down. She didn't know how to explain what happened that night. Klaus moved to the foot of her bed, hoping to push her to continue her story.

"I was sitting on the bench, I was about to drink the poison and then I had changed my mind. My mind had gone over everything that had happened over the past few hours and I just knew I couldn't do it, and then the vampire came up to me. I guess his friends were waiting for him to get it over with or something. I splashed him with my drink, and I guess that pissed him off because he started coming at me."

"And then what, luv?"

"Then this red, I don't know what you would call it, energy? This red energy started to wrap around his body. I don't know, it all happened so fast. He was there in a instant, and then the next he was being thrown back and his heart was missing. His friends came out and the same thing wrapped around them. I couldn't see her entire face, but those green eyes. They changed into a violent red when she used her powers. And then I was out."

"Is that all?" The brunette girl nodded her head, with a look of gratitude in her eyes. Walking out of her room, he sped down the hallway to the room Rebekah had entered.

"You were right. The girl, Cami - she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about. "

"I know the one he uses on the streets, the one with the red eyes."

"What, no, I'm talking about a girl, Davina. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that."

"Witches."

"She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful, and now because of you she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him."

"Where is she?"

"That clever bitch. I don't know."

"What's wrong?"

"She wiped my memory of the location. Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?"

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home!"

"And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah - whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?"

"Whatever it takes."

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.1K 25
𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝒷𝒾𝒶: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓅...
311 10 8
°𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎, 𝚞𝚗𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕, 𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚏�...
71.6K 2.8K 16
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎٭⊹•꧂ ╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ 𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 (𝙖𝙙𝙟.) - 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣�...
567K 19.7K 110
𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄. ᗢ 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅 。・*. | ❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦, ...