My Sweet Baker....is a Street...

Galing kay Alice_Blonday

Life has never been easy for her. After escaping her drunkard abusive father, she is still surrounded in the... Higit pa

Chapter-1 : Street Fighter
Chapter-2 : Bakery Shop
Chapter-3 : That Heartless Beast
Chapter-4 : Jerk
Chapter-6 : Internal Injury
Chapter-7 : Meeting
Chapter-8 : Letting go
Chapter-9: Blind date
***Important Update***
UPDATE!!!

Chapter-5 : Family Dinner

18.5K 471 101
Galing kay Alice_Blonday

Narrative's POV:

Everyone was sitting on the dinner table, awkwardly gazing at one another. It wasnt like those normal family dinners. It was the first time after Melisa had left that house, when they had gathered for a dinner.

It was her mother's doing. She wanted to settle things between her daughter and husband, which was impossible, knowing that her husband would never leave his filthy friends and keep on his drinking habit. Whilst Melissa would never stand his obnoxious behavior or any abuse towards her or her family. But one can at least try, right?

Nora and Camellia were sitting at the other side of the table, while Melissa and her mother were sitting in front of them. Her father was sitting at the head chair with an annoyed look on his face.

He didn't want to sit with them to have dinner. However, he better knew that Melissa was the one whose money he had been using for drinking. Anyway, he wanted to be on her good side for the time being.

Melissa was sitting beside her mother with gritted teeth, gripping the fork tightly her hand. Her mother sensed her daughters discomfort and placed her hand on Melissa's that was in her lap.

Melissa relaxed a bit but still felt annoyed. Nora, who was sitting near her father, tried to pour some water in her glass. The thick atmosphere was making her anxious. Her hands quivered, accidentally spilling the water on her father. This snapped her father's anger that was already at the edge and he couldn't restrain himself anymore. He bolted up from his chair, throwing it backward.

"What the hell?! Are you stupid?! Get out of my sight now?!" He shouted at Nora, who was now trembling in fear. Melissa could not take this shit anymore and also stood up from her chair, knocking it down whilst glaring daggers at her father.

"Stop it! How could you talk with a child like that? She's just a kid! What's the big deal if she spilled some water on you?!" She bellowed at her father, who snapped his deadly glare towards her.

"Mind your own business bitch! Get out of my house right now! And you." He said to Melissa and then immediately grabbed Nora's arm, who started to cry hard. "You have to be taught how to behave at the dinner table." He said lifting his hand to hit her. However, his hand was grabbed mid-way by Melissa.

"Don't you dare to touch her!" Melissa growled at her father. She pulled Nora away from her father's grip. Seeing this her father yanked his hand away from her grip and he started to tremble in anger.

Melissa looked towards her mother, ordering her silently to take her sisters inside. While she was looking towards her mother, her face flew to the side as she felt a sharp sting on her cheek. He slapped her. This wasn't the first time though. She had faced worse than this.

Her mother immediately rushed inside with her twins. Meanwhile, Melissa turned her face to her father's angry one with a mocking smirk.

"Is this all you can do now? Come on, you know you can do worse tome." Melissa mocked him. He clenched his fist in pure rage and landed a punch in her stomach, knocking all the air out of her lungs.

She bent down in pain as a groan left her lips, trying to bear the pain. This pain was nothing compared to the pain in her heart. Her father grabbed her hair in his fist and yanked her head up to look in her eyes.

"Are you satisfied now? Or do you want more? Huh?" He gritted out, his eyes staring maliciously at Melissa. Melissa only gave him a smile which angered him further if it was even possible. This was her way of pissing her father off and she loved it. She liked the pain and annoyance seeping from her father. Was it sick of her? Yes. But she liked it.

He was so pissed off because of her that he could not see anything else except red. He wanted to teach her a lesson so that she would never disrespect him again.

He grabbed an empty bottle of alcohol and shattered it on her head. She fell flat on the floor with the impact. She tried to stand again, but the pain was making her feel dizzy. Something wet felt sipping down at the side of her head. Her mother immediately came running and kneed down beside her lean body.

"Now you will know how to respect your father, you ungrateful brat!" He yelled before leaving the house with a hard slam of the door. Tears were pouring out of her mother's eyes as she saw her half-conscious daughter.

Melissa lifted her hand slowly to whip her mother's tears off but failed. She felt so weak at that time. Her mother helped her to sit on the couch and took out the glass pieces from her hair. After that, she applied some medicine and wrapped her head with gauze.

After finishing bandaging her head, her mother sat beside her and grabbed her hands. Melissa, who had closed her eyes to bear the pain, now opened her eyes tiredly to look at her mother. Her mother was crying continuously.

"I-I'm sorry! It was because of me." Melissa was happy to hear her mother say those words. She was glad that her mother had finally realized that they should leave him and live with her. But her expectations were shattered with her mother's next words.

"I shouldnt have called you here. If you didn't come here, this wouldn't have happened in the first place." Her mother sobbed, but she looked at her in disbelief. So all this while she was thinking about me coming here was the fault. Not her living here with that dangerously insane man?

She pulled her hands out of her mother's and gave her a sharp look. Blame was evident in those eyes that made her mother sob harder.

"So you will still not leave him? After all these years of suffering and making me suffer, you will not leave him? You will make my sisters suffer also?!" She yelled at the last line. Her mother looked down, ashamed. She could not leave her husband. She was so blindly in love with him that she still hoped that he would turn back to the person he was once before.

The thing she could not see was that the liquor had completely damaged his senses and now he would never be the person she wanted him to be.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry Melissa!" Her mother sobbed. Melissa gasped in disbelief at her mother's selfishness. She got up from the couch immediately despite the sudden dizziness.

"Okay then! Live with your husband!" She said coldly, and began to walk out. Her mother grabbed her wrist, making her stop. She turned her head to look at her mother.

"Where are you going? You are injured. You should stay here tonight or you will collapse with weakness." Her mother said out of worry for her older daughter but Melissa yanked her hand away from her mother's touch as if it burned her skin.

"You don't have to worry about me. I will not stay here any minute more." With that said, Melissa rushed out of the house. Her mother was still calling her name and begging her to stop but she was already out of the house.

Once she was out of the house, she took a deep breath to stay conscious as her head was swirling and her legs were wobbly. She mustered up all her strength and began to walk to her apartment.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Tyler was waiting outside of Melissas apartment building to see just a glimpse of her so that he won't go insane because of staying away from her. But now he was getting worried. It was past 10:30 and she didn't come back. However, her bakery had been closed since 8 o'clock.

It wasn't like he was stalking her but he was worried for his love. He thought as he continued his pacing. But he stopped abruptly at the thought of the word 'Love'. Does he really love her? He asked himself, but then he thought to himself that since the moment he had laid his eyes on her, his every thought consumed her.

He could not help but think about her and follow her. He was like a moth and she was the flame he was willing to be burned for. There was something special about her. Seeing her beautiful and sweet face made his heart warm. The warmth he had never felt in his life since his mother died.

After the death of his mother, he distanced himself from every friend he ever had. It wasn't like his father let him befriend anyone. According to him, only a person without friends could be successful.

He checked the time on his watch that read 11:00 pm. He decided to go back, doubting if she had stayed at her friend's place.

He had parked his car near her bakery shop. So, he had to walk back to the bakery from her apartment.

Walking back to the car his thoughts drifted back to his sweet baker. It was then he heard a 'thud' coming from the park he was passing by.

He looked in the direction of the park to see if anyone was there but find no one. He was about to walk past when his eye caught sight of a petite body lying near swings. He quickly ran to the person to see if they were conscious or not.

When he reached the person he kneeled down beside them and realized that the person was a female. The female had a bandage wrapped around her head and her face was covered with hairs. Tyler reached his hand out and removed hairs from her face, but then gasped in shock when he saw his angel's face.

Worry consumed his handsome features as he immediately checked her pulses and felt a bit relieved. He lifted her head up in his lap and gently patted her face. She was still unconscious. He became more worried and slipped his arms from beneath her, lifting her up bridal style.

He ran towards his car to give his love immediate aid.

"Don't worry, angel. I'm here now." He muttered, as he laid an unconscious Melissa in the car, buckling her seat belt and rushed to the driving seat.

He glanced one last time towards Melissa, subconsciously stroking her hair away from her face and then started the car.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
(A/N):

Hola readers!

Here's the new chapter. Hope you liked it. Please tell me your views about this part and follow me if you like my story to read my other stories.

Meanwhile....
Vote.
Comment.
& Share.

Adiòs!

;)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

120K 3.2K 15
❝ The closer you look. The less you see. ❞ NOW YOU SEE ME 1 | ( DANIEL ATLAS )
68.1K 5.3K 106
αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ†αž–αŸ’αžšαžΆαž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαžŸαŸ†αžŽαž–αŸ’αžœαž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαž˜αŸ‰αžΆαž αŸ’αžœαŸ€ αžŠαŸαž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αžŠαŸ‚αž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž―αž„αž˜αž·αž“αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž’αŸ’αž›αžΆαž”αŸ‹αž‚αž·αžαžαžΆ αž”αž»αžšαžŸαŸ‹αž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹αž“αŸαŸ‡αž“αž·αž„αž•αŸ’αžŠαž›αŸ‹αž€αŸ’αžŠαžΈαžŸαŸ’αžšαž›αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž™αŸ‰αžΆαž„αž–αŸαž‰αž›αŸαž‰αž’αŸ„αž™αž˜αž€αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž“αŸ„αŸ‡αž‘αŸαŸ” αž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„αžŠαžΉαž„αž αžΎαž™αžαžΆ...
19K 258 18
I wrote this a long time ago, this doesn't reflect my writing skills now. FINISHED The story about how draco got me pregnant at 15. All the characte...
17.9K 658 31
Here I am back again with my Elfling series here is book l all over again If you haven't read The first or second or third book then I would recommen...