Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔

10.5K 353 15
By KimmyUB

SAME DAY - (Fri, 28 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

After telling her the truth I felt lighter, even though I knew that me revealing some of my past to her could possibly be the end of us, especially since it involves Brittany, but I hope that she doesn't walk away from me, from us, not when we didn't even get the chance to be yet. I've been sitting here waiting, silently praying she doesn't go through with what she originally planned on doing, which is to walk away... I'm trying to give her time to register and take in everything I had just told her and I'm hoping she will trust me enough to know that I'll handle this and that nothing has to change for us.

Looking at her now, I can see there are so many questions running through her mind and the confused look on her face and all the other expressions that passes through her face, concerns me because for the life of me, I cannot decipher any of it, is she mad? Is she hurt? Will she leave me? So many questions run through my mind and I can't help feeling somewhat pathetic, here I am a cold hearted monster, worried that his woman is about to leave him, pretty pathetic I know..

"Kiara! Talk to me please baby? Tell me what you're thinking, please..." I pleaded, not able to handle this silence any longer.

But instead of answering, she shakes her head and move to stand up from the bed and start pacing and then she turns her back on me, I could see she was having a hard time and probably going crazy with everything I just told her but I had to do it, I want to be honest with her from now on, she deserves it and a lot more, and I plan on making things right with us. I just need her to trust in me, I can't reassure her yet, as I need prove to convince her before telling her what I know to be true.

"So she left 2 and a half years ago?" Kiara almost startled me out of my thoughts, when she finally spoke and I honestly expected her to sound broken or hurt but she sounded confident, oh God don't tell me it's because she's done.

"She did" I said almost in a whisper, not knowing where she's going with this.

"And the child is turning 2 years old in July" she states but clearly not directing it at me but before I could say anything she continues. "Do you remember what month she left?" Kiara asks turning to face me.

"Yeah, it was in October 2014, just a day after Elijah's birthday party, that's the last I saw her." I said as I cannot forget that, how can I, when that was the day I looked in the eyes of the woman that betrayed me and I broke it off with her officially that day.

"Mhm interesting..." She says with a thoughtful look and then she turns her back on me and I now know where this is going and what she is obviously adding up and for some reason, it puts a smile on my face, well that's until I heard her next question.

"I can't believe I'm asking you this... but when was the last time you slept with her before she left?" She asked and I could hear how uncomfortable that made her, even though she has yet to face me again.

"Well before she left I hadn't seen her 3 weeks prior and that was the night I saw her in bed with him but before that night, we didn't see much of each other as she was too busy being "undercover" so I would say we didn't sleep together maybe 2 or 3 months before she left, not sure of the exact date of course but I do know I never touched her the month before she left as we broke it off 3 weeks after that night, which was mid September" I say trying to make it bit more clear for her but no doubt she got the message long before my explanation.

"But then how can you be the father if her child must've been conceived beginning of October maybe end September but not before then, unless by some miracle she carried her child almost a year" she says with a little giggle and man I missed her giggles so I stood up and kissed her and when we broke apart I layed my forehead on her's.

"You don't know how happy I am that you figured it out because I thought I would have to get evidence to prove to you that I did not father her child" I said to her and pecked her lips again before realizing what I'm doing, so I released her and took a step back but didn't look away from her. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or make you think that I'm trying to manipulate you in any way" I said meaning every word as she needs to make up her own mind about us.

"You didn't! And you do not need to apologize for kissing me... unless you regret it or you didn't li-" she was saying before I cut her off by kissing her again but deeper this time, showing her through the kiss just how much I want her.

I don't know how long we were kissing but soon the kiss started to get heated and the need to have each other was evident so I broke the kiss, much to my dismay but I had to because we still haven't sorted things out, regarding our relationship and I need to know before I take her as I don't want her to regret giving herself to me again and hate me for taking advantage of her hormones.

"We need to stop" I said as we both breathing heavily but I still kept my hold on her, not ready to let go just yet, she only nodded but I caught the disappointed look that flashed in her eyes so I continued. "I want you too baby, so damn much but we need to talk about us first, remember?" I asked knowing I'll probably regret bringing it up, if she ends up leaving me.

"Yes" she answers softly and then pulled out of my hold and I knew then that she's going to leave me.

"So now that you know the truth about my past with Brittany and the reason for me being with her this morning and that I didn't cheat, are you still leaving me?" I asked her but gave her the space she needed and didn't reach out for her, even if I wanted to.

"Tell me why she has to stay here?" She asks instead of answering me.

"At first I felt her being on the run was partly my fault as she was originally at his place to get my mother's jewelry and the documents back, so when she claimed to be scared now all of a sudden and kept trying to play the damsel in distress, I knew something was up, so I figured I would have her watched but then when she asked for a temporary place to stay, I let her live here as none of the men likes her and we get to keep a closer eye on her and she has surveillance on her 24/7, she can't even breath without my knowing about it" I answered her truthfully, feeling kind of like shit that I didn't tell any of the guys this.

"I know you might not like the idea of this but I promise you nothing is going on and I have no intention of starting something with her either or anyone else for that matter" I said meaning every word, knowing I would never hurt her like that, before she could say anything my phone rang and it immediately pissed me off.

"Not now!" I said without checking who it is.

"That's a pleasant way of answering you're phone, son" I heard my father on the other end, just as I was about to hang up.

"Sorry I'm in the middle of something important, what is it?" I asked trying to keep my cool with him as I'm not really sure if I'm willing to let him in yet.

"How long are you planning on keeping this guy down here alive? And what are you doing that's more important than you're responsibilities?!" He asks and I feel my blood starts boiling again.

"My first priority is my family and Kiara is more important to me then anything else, unlike you! So don't try and preach to me as I know what my responsibilities are and what come first!" I said harshly, knowing it must've cut him deep.

"That's not what I meant and are yo-" he was saying but I cut him off.

"I know and I didn't forget his down there, I'll be there soon" I said with a sign.

"Don't worry son, I'll sort it out" he says and knowing what he meant, I knew I had to get down there.

"No! I want to deal with him myself! Don't touch him!" I said through clenched teeth, not wanting them to have the fun with that dick, HIS MINE!

"Okay but then you are going to be pissed to know that Dante and Gio are already having their fun with him, as we speak." He says chuckling.

"I'll be right there" I said hanging up as I want to deal with this son of bitch that hurt my woman, myself!

"What's going on?" Kiara asks and I was hoping she wouldn't as I made a promise that I would be honest with her about everything.

"That was my father, he let me know that Dante and Gio are down stairs having their fun with Jason." The minute I said his name, she visibly flinched.

"Is he here? What is he doing here? Why did you bring him here?! He almost killed me and my babies!" She says all in one breath, starting to pant as tears is forming in her eyes.

"Hey! Shhhh baby" I said as I grabbed her face and made her look at me. "Nothing and no one will ever get to hurt you ever again, I promise you that baby, his locked up in a cell down in the dungeons and I'm going to kill him myself" I said trying to soothe her, something I'm not used to doing and she gasp and stepped back. I cocked my head to the side in questioning.

"Y..you g-ggoing to kill him?!" She stutters at first and then shouts at the end, almost making me laugh, her innocence is adorable.

"Yes I am" I said determined and watched her carefully. "And I'm going to do it very slowly and painfully, and it'll be an example to anyone that even thinks of putting their hands on you" I said smiling at her and she just stare at me wide eyed, mouth hanging open but her reply is what surprises me, totally not what I expected.

"Sometimes I forget who you are but promise me that you wouldn't kill him, I don't believe anyone should have the power of deciding whom gets to live or die" she says and then she comes closer to me and I almost flinched away, being a monster is all that I know and in this world I do have said "power"!

"I know it's what you do or have to do in your line of... Work. But this isn't Mafia business Steph and whether you believe it or not, I know you are better than that, you are nothing like the rumours portray you to be" she says as she caresses my cheek, this woman amazes me everytime I'm with her.

"You're amazing you know that? He hurt you, almost killed you but yet here you stand not wanting me to end him." I said chuckling and shaking my head at her. "And I love you even more for it but baby, I'm going to be straight with you and not lie as I made a promise to myself to always be honest with you and never keep anything from you again so I need you to hear me when I say that I'm going To go down there and make him hurt and then die a very slow and painful death, with a smile on my face." I said to her slowly so she can digest what I just said as there is no way in HELL that I'm letting that fucker get away with hurting her.

"Somehow I knew you were going to say something like that" she says shaking her head.

"Forget about that baby, I have to go but before I do, I need you to tell me where we stand?" I asked her not wanting to go before I know if we're done or not.

"Stephano whatever happens now or in the future, I'll stand by you." She says and then she comes closer again and then continues as I'm frozen to the spot because I didn't expect that, I was sure that I will lose her. "I'm not going anywhere, well besides home of course" she says with a giggle and hearing her say home made my breath hitch. So I grabbed her and kissed the life out of her as I needed to taste her sweetness.

"You don't know how happy you made me, I promise you I won't fuck this up again" I said when we broke apart.

"I need to give us a real chance, not just for us but for our babies, our family. And you better not fuck it up but I can see by you're brutal honesty, that you're on the right track" she says with another giggle making me chuckle. "Now go, you're father is probably waiting"

"I don't care, I'm first taking you home" I said not wanting to leave her here alone.

"No, it's okay you go, I'll wait for you then we can go home together." She says almost begging. Why? Not sure but I think I have a feeling why she wants to wait here.

"You sure?" I asked knowing the answer already.

"Yes! I'll be fine I promise" she says with a sweet smile making me chuckle as I can see the mischievous glint in her eyes. Shaking my head at her obvious plan and then kissed her.

"I won't be long baby and please whatever you're planning, be careful and remember you're pregnant, yeah?" I asked knowing full well she plans on confronting Britt and I really wanted to be there. "Hold that thought" I said as she was about to speak and pulled out my phone to give my father a call.

"Father, let him be in the cell for the weekend, I'm busy sorting out somethings and I will be at the Estate with Kiara for the weekend with her friends and the guys, can you sort everything out here?" I asked needing them out of our home, atleast for the weekend.

"No problem son, you go on home" he says sounding a whole lot cheerful, I guess me asking his help is progress.

"Thanks" I said not able to call him dad like I use to.

"You're welcome and don't worry about Sara, she's with her friend for the weekend" he says putting an actual smile to my face.

"In that case, why don't you come to the Estate after sorting out Dante and Gio down stairs and spend the weekend with us?" I asked not wanting him to feel like I'm pushing him away.

"That's alright son, I wouldn't want to impose on the young ones." He says almost making me snort as his dating a young one, plus he acts like his our age.

"It's fine dad, come home when you're done. I'm sure Dante would like it if you spend the weekend with us, plus you would get to spend some time with you're new daughter in-law" I said winking at Kiara when I saw her eyes bulging.

"I would like that very much" he says almost choking and then I realized that I called him dad. Fucking Idiot!

"Okay see later then" I said and then hung up.

"I'm really happy you're trying with you're father" Kiara says smiling at me.

"I'm doing it for my children, his their only living grandparent" I said quickly.

"Right... Listen before we go, I just need to do something real quick" she says looking down, making me chuckle.

I think I just ruined her plans but that manipulative bitch might hurt my babies, even though I'm sure Kiara will be able to handle Britt, judging by the way Jason looked when we got there, she did fuck him up pretty good and I'm damn proud but I'm afraid because that bitch plays dirty and she might try to hurt my babies out of spite or jealousy, she is sick like that.

"Yeah, I know" I said chuckling. "I'll take you to her and don't worry, I'm only there to make sure she doesn't come anywhere near our babies yeah?" I asked smiling at her because her eyes looks like it's going to pop out and she's blushing, why I have no fucking idea.

"How did you know?" She asks surprised making me chuckle.

"I could see it in you're eyes." I said shrugging. "Let's go baby, then we can go out to lunch before we go back home." I said the last part with a smile, loving the way it sounds. Our home...

______________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the shitty chapter I couldn't let you guys wait another day for an update as I promised to update daily, I have been struggling a bit as the story is not going in the direction or the way I wanted it to go as I have so many ideas for this book/series and it's kind of Fucking up my brain as it is too many and it's starting to confuse the shit out of me, making me not know what the chapter should be about next as there are too many to choose from. Anyways enough with the rambling, I hope you guys enjoyed the shitty chapter, let me know what you think.

Just a heads up the next 2 or 3 chapters that's to come over the next few days might not be a lot of action and might possibly be shitty as well please bare with me, I'm really trying and I have to warn you guys, after the next 2 or 3 chapters I'll be skipping a lot of time with each chapter, so we can get to the good part, but you guys will understand when we get there😉. Please don't forget to comment and vote.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 7K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
67.4K 1.9K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

475K 10.4K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
31.1K 1.2K 39
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...