Youtuber Sitting

Av EmbodiedInsanity

** SEQUEL TO EGO DAYCARE ** Just over a year ago, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye were forced to take care of a... Mer

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Epilogue

Prologue

3.8K 94 63
Av EmbodiedInsanity

The events of this book take place about a year after the events in Ego Daycare.

Please be aware that all of the egos from Ego Daycare, may not be in this book. They don't all need to be in the story, and forcing them in would only create confusion. They may or may not all appear, depending on what the story calls for.

Note: This is a SEQUEL to Ego Daycare, and while I will try to give it as much integrity on it's own as a story... it will likely make a lot more sense if you've read the first book.

Also, the story exists in large part because of this comment on Ego Daycare...

Enjoy!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

106K 3.1K 54
[ REWRITTEN VERSION IS ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT, MORE INFO IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER ] You were an 11 / 12-year-old girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair. You ran a...
33.1K 2.4K 30
Antisepticeye's always gotten whatever he wanted. He never had anyone he respected tell him no and if anyone did, they wouldn't live long enough to a...
18.7K 748 26
Anti's been a very closed and quiet demon ever since something happened, till one day one of his gifts for Marvin turns them all into children, right...
175K 8.2K 46
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOEVER. You decided to: let him stay. Welc...