Princess And A Gun ~ Swetty

By swettyslove

"to my love, we're in this together" A story about Sweet Pea and Betty. The struggles they face as a couple a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 23

1.7K 53 23
By swettyslove

Please vote!!

Betty POV:

I wake up to the sound of chirping birds outside of Sweet Pea's window. My eyes open and the first thing I saw was my heavenly looking boyfriend. He looked so peaceful and relaxed.

I look at the clock and it read 6:10 am. We should probably get up. I gently place a kiss on his temple but he doesn't wake up. I then place a kiss on his nose and I noticed him start to wake up.

Sweet Pea: baby go back to sleep with me. He says with his eyes still closed and he pulls me closer into his arms. I giggle.
Betty: babe, we have to get up. I still need to go home and get my stuff. I say while shaking him. He groans and gets up.
Betty: thank you. I say with a giggle.

We both got changed and head downstairs so we could make ourselves some quick breakfast. I was about to start making it but Sweet Pea told me to sit down.

There is nothing to fault about Sweet Pea. He is the most honest and trustworthy guy out there. I am so grateful to have him, he's always so caring and committed. Whenever he talks about our future together my heart goes into overload. The fact that he even considers me to be apart of the long haul makes me want to cry tears of joy. He wants a baby with me.

Sweet Pea: Princess? He asked while waving his hand in front of me.

I must have been so caught up day dreaming as I didn't realize he was already sitting next to me and he had plated my food in front of me.

Betty: uh yeah? I ask him.
Sweet Pea: what are you thinking about? He asked softly.
Betty: you. I say with a smile. He smiles and connected our hands over the table.

Sweet Pea: I love you. He says while placing a kiss on my head and taking both our plates to the sink.
Betty: I love you too. I say while standing up and embracing him in a hug.

He gets his stuff and then we head to my house. I walk up to my room while Sweet Pea talks to my dad about something.

I quickly pick up all my stuff around my room and shove it into my bag, I also put Archie's jacket in there so I could give it back to him.

I zip it up and fling my bag over my shoulder. I walked downstairs and it looked like they were talking about something intense. As soon as they saw me they both lightened up.

We walk outside and decided to take his bike to school today. I hop on behind him and we head down to school.

We arrive as the bell was going. We had separate classes from each other so we gave each other a kiss and headed to our lockers. I open up my locker and as I do that I saw someone stop next to me. Archie.

Betty: hey Arch. I say to him.
Archie: hey Betts. He says with a charming smile.

I hand him his jacket back and we walk to class together. We take a seat at the back where we were surrounded by a couple of other Bulldogs. They all greeted me with a smile as the lesson began. I could see that some of the Serpents were giving me a confused look as it wasn't an uncommon fact that I didn't like them. But they're my friends now, I guess they always had been.

The lesson was boring but being with my new found friends made it bearable. It's much easier being friends with them then hating them all the time.

Sweet Pea POV:

When Betty was in her room this morning getting her stuff I decided I needed to speak to Hal. I wanted to help him kill Dean.

He hurt my Betty, she didn't deserve what he and Colby did to her.

I knew Hal and I knew that now Betty and him are back in a good place he would want to kill Dean. He would definitely have wanted to kill him as soon as he found out but due to the circumstances with Betty he held off.

After a bit of arguing Hal agreed to letting me help him. He knows how much I care for his daughter and how I'd do anything for her. He said he'd message me a time and place.

Now every time I enter the bar I get chills looking at Dean. He is a old and disgusting pervert.

He hurt my baby girl.

Jughead POV:

I couldn't stop thinking all night about why Betty would have Archie's jacket.

I decided I should warn Sweet Pea. It's not on the top of my list to talk to Sweet Pea, in fact I'd rather do the initiation five more times.

We had the first class together and I took a seat next to him. He gave me a confused look, I knew he wouldn't be impressed.

Jughead: I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm worried about Betty. I say to him.

As soon as I mentioned Betty he immediately turned all his attention to me.

Jughead: when she came home last night she had a Bulldogs jumper. I say and his eyes instantly widened.
Sweet Pea: who's was it? He asked.
Jughead: Archie's. I say and he didn't know how to react.

Sweet Pea: this doesn't make any sense. She hates him. He says.
Jughead: I know. I say.

Betty has been dealing with a lot of stuff recently. I want her to be safe.

Sweet Pea: uh, thanks for telling me dude. He says while rubbing the back of his neck. I just nod my head.

Thankfully the lesson ended soon and we headed to our lockers.

Betty POV:

The bell had gone and I meet Sweet Pea outside. He was the only one out there so far.

I take a seat next to Sweet Pea and kiss his cheek. There was something wrong, he was nervous about something. He was fidgety and his knee was bouncing up and down.

Betty: what's wrong? I ask him. He takes a breath.
Sweet Pea: what's going on with you and Archie? He breathed out.

I held his hand and explained to him everything in brief as I didn't exactly want everyone else knowing.

He was very understanding and didn't judge me for wanting to have a relationship with them.

Everyone soon after arrived and our hands remained connected. They were all talking and laughing. I rested my head against Sweet Pea's chest and admire all the amazing people I have in my life.

The bell rung and I had class with Sweet Pea. We walk slowly to our lockers and head to class. The whole time our hands were connected and I kept stealing kisses from him.

I went to steal another kiss when he grabbed my jawline with one hand, stopping me. I frown.

Sweet Pea: you're going to get us in trouble. He says with a smirk.
Betty: you would care if I did? I say while raising an eyebrow.
Sweet Pea: not a bit. He says while letting go of his grip on my face.

He leans in and connected our lips in a passionate and lustful kiss. No matter how many times I've tasted his lips I always crave more. We both pull apart and smile. He squeezed our connected hands and I rest my head on his side. He smiles and we turn our attention back to the lesson.

The lesson continued with Sweet Pea and I messing around and our hands never leaving each other's.

The day went along pretty well.

Jughead and I walked home together and talked about our day.

When we arrived home he walked up to his room and I walked up to mine.

A couple days ago Jellybean asked me to do her makeup for the father-daughter dance that was happening tonight. I obviously agreed.

I walked to my make up area and pick out a couple of eyeshadow palettes of mine I knew she had liked in the past. Jellybean and I share makeup all the time.

I also find a couple liquid eyeliners and a highlighter that she was obsessed with. I carefully put it all into one of my bags.

I changed into a black top and I put my overalls over the top. I also put on my Serpents jacket. I put my bag over my shoulder and walk downstairs to my bike.

I hop on my bike and travel along the uneven roads to their house.

The South Side truly was a trash place. We just try to make the best out of it.

I arrive at their house and knock on the door. The door opened surprisingly fast and I was greeted by Sweet Pea. He was surprised to see me.

Sweet Pea: hey, I didn't know you were coming. He says while placing a kiss on my lips and taking my hand in his, trying to take me upstairs. I stopped him and he gave me a confused look.

Betty: I'm here for Jb. Sorry baby. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: seriously, my sister? You realise you're in the presents of someone so amazing. He says making me laugh.

Jellybean: can you stop trying to hit on my friend. She says while coming out of know where.

Sweet Pea: I think you've forgotten something, she's my girlfriend. He says to her.
Jellybean: whatever. She says while taking my hand and pulling me up to her room.

She sits down on her bed and groans.

Jellybean: how do you put up with him? She asked. I laugh.
Betty: because I love him. She makes a fake vomit noise. I laugh at her.

Betty: come on, let's focus on something other then your brother. Like tonight. She instantly grows a smile.

She has been talking about this dance for months now. She's so excited to go.

Betty: first of let's start with hair. How would you like it? I ask her.

Jellybean: Half up, it being in a bun and half down with it being straightened? I nod my head.

I part her hair evenly and moved into the bathroom. She jumps up onto the bench and I plug in the straightening iron.

Jellybean: can I see photos of you when you went to your father-daughter dance? She asked.
Betty: sure. I say as I pull out my phone and scroll through my camera roll to find the photos.

I found the pictures and passed my phone to her. Her jaw dropped. I laugh at her reaction.

Jellybean: you're so pretty. She says in admiration. I giggle.
Betty: thanks Jelly. I say to her as I began straightening her hair.

I take a small bunch of hair at a time making sure every part of it looked perfect. After about half an hour of straightening it alone I moved her to her make up table.

She sat on the chair, facing the mirror. I brushed her hair one more time and then began working on her bun. After a couple attempts it finally looked perfect.

Betty: what do you think? I ask Jellybean as she was looking through photos of me and Sweet Pea. She looks into the mirror and back to the phone.
Jellybean: I love it. She says with a giant smile.

Betty: what type of eyeshadow do you want? I ask her.
Jellybean: mhh, can I have a purple and pink gradient type? She asked.
Betty: of course. I say.

I pick up a few of my palettes and look for light shades of pink and purple. I search through about ten palettes until I found the perfect colours to match each other with.

Jellybean: you really love him, don't you? She says while looking at a photo of me and Sweet Pea kissing. A small blush formed on my cheeks.
Betty: yeah. I really do love your brother. He means the absolute word to me and I can't image spending my life with anyone else. He makes me so happy and he always looks after me- she cuts me off.
Jellybean: mushy much? I laugh.
Jellybean: I love you two together. She says softly.

That made the biggest smile form on my face. I'm so glad that she likes me and supports me and Sweet Pea. Her acceptance of me means so much to me.

Betty: thank you Jellybean, that means a lot to me. She looks up and smiles.
Jellybean: he's much nicer when you're here. You've made him... bearable to live with. I laugh.
Betty: I really do love him Jelly, he makes me the happiest. She smiles at me.

I pick up one of my brushes and lightly dab it into a light pink. I was going to start with a light pink, moving to a darker shade and then a purple so it would all blend together.

I begin applying the pink to a small section of both her eyelids. She was sitting patiently as I carefully did her eye makeup. I pick up another brush and swish it around a darker shade of pink. I brush it close to the lighter pink so later I could blend it out more. I pick up a dull looking purple that would make her hazel eyes stand out.

I picked up a clean brush and gently mixed the colours together, so they all look like they faded into each other.

Betty: Pink and purple is definitely your colour. I say and we both laugh.

I close all the palettes and put them to the side.

Betty: what type of eyeliner design do you want? I ask her.
Jellybean: double winged please. She says. I nod my head.

I pull out a liquid eyeliner and use my left hand to still her face. I carefully apply it, making sure not to mess up.

Thankfully it looked great. I also quickly applied some mascara onto her already gorgeous eyelashes.

Betty: highlighter? I ask. She eagerly nods her head making me laugh.

I pull out a fan brush and lightly brush it over the highlighter, making sure not to get to much.

I apply it to both sides of her cheek bones, a little on her Cupid's bow and the tip of her nose.

She turns around to face the mirror and she had the biggest smile on her face. I smile at her reaction. She really is such a beautiful person, inside and out.

Jellybean: thank you so much Betty. She says while embracing me in a hug.
Betty: no problem. I say to the sweetly smiling girl.

She decided she was going to get changed so I walked downstairs to get myself something to drink. As I walk into the kitchen I noticed Fp was already there, leaning against the bench in his suit.

I grab myself a bottle of water.

Betty: you look handsome. I say while placing a kiss on kiss cheek.

Fp: thanks. He says softly.
Fp: why did I agree to do this. He groans. I laugh at him while I even out his bow tie a little more

Betty: come on Fp, it'll be fun. I say to him with a smile. He chuckles.
Fp: what did your dad think of it when he went? He asked. I smile.
Betty: he absolutely loved it. Spending time with his favorite child- Fp interrupts me.
Fp: only child at the time. He says with a smirk.
Betty: that's beside the point. I say making us both laugh.
Betty: but my father did enjoy spending the time with me. I'm sure you'll love it, I know how excited Jellybean is for it. That brings a smile to his face.

We could hear as Jellybean walked down the stair case so Fp and I walked into the lounge.

She was wearing a beautiful blue dress that stooped just above her knees. She has a pair of high heels on, she overall looked like a princess. I smiled at the way Fp looks at his daughter.

Fp: you look stunning darling. He says while embracing his daughter in a hug.
Jellybean: thank you daddy. She says while leaning out of the embrace.

They're adorable.

Betty: you two are so cute. I say earning a smile from them both.

They decided to head out, so I go up to Jellybeans room and clean up the mess we made.

( to be continued )

A/N
Please vote
Cute Jellybean and Betty moments 😍.
Sweet Pea and Betty are doing great.
Betty tells Sweet Pea about Archie and her connection to the Bulldogs.
Did Jughead have a right to tell Sweet Pea?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
63.9K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
130K 6.5K 11
Wonwoo. What more do you need?