A Crazy Accident || Naruhina βœ”

By Powerful_Niya

*𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏* "B-But you said-" Naruto simply chuckled deviously, silencing me. "All, fake. I made it all up... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: The New Job
Chapter 3: The Start of Something New
Chapter 4: Should I Leave?
Chapter 5: Trial and Error
Chapter 6: Regrets
Chapter 7: Reruns
Chapter 8: Bad Times
Chapter 10: Torture And More Torture
Chapter 11: Protecting What I Love
Chapter 12: The Hunt
Chapter 13: Reasoning
Chapter 14: The Inevitable Truth
Chapter 15: Broken
Chapter 16: External Lust
Chapter 17: Healing
Chapter 18: Dark Outcomes
Chapter 19: Light Conquers Out The Dark
Chapter 20: No Remorse
Chapter 21: The Sexy Meet And Greet
Chapter 22: The Investigation
Chapter 23: Deep Memories
Chapter 24: Finding Naruto
Chapter 25: Change of Heart
Chapter 26: Seeking Out The Truth
Chapter 27: Facing The Darkness
Chapter 28: Peace and Justice
Chapter 29: On The Run
Chapter 30: The Irregular Changes
Author's Note...
Chapter 31: The Grand Reveal
Chapter 32: Getting On The Task At Hand
Chapter 33: Crushed Feelings
Chapter 34: New Problems
Chapter 35: Problems Escalate
Chapter 36: Determining Who's The Best
Chapter 37: Deep Worry
Chapter 38: Captivity At Its Finest
Chapter 39: Dark Plans
Chapter 40: The Past and The Present
Chapter 41: A New Experience
Chapter 42: The Unexpected Turn
Chapter 43: Sad Times
Chapter 44: The Heart Wrenching Decision
Chapter 45: A New Beginning
Chapter 46: The Last Goodbye
The End!!

Chapter 9: The Beginning Of It All

3K 100 165
By Powerful_Niya

Author's note:
New characters will be introduced in the next few chapters..

But anyway Enjoy!

(Warning: Explicit Language)

Naruto's P.O.V

I narrowed my eyes dangerously as I glanced at all of the men in my room.

I then, closed my eyes and tapped my foot angrily "You. Let her, get away. Damn it." I yelled, enraged.

Infuriated... At losing.. My Hinata.

They all sighed but Ray snorted "That bitch. Anyone.. Know her?" Ray asked, referring to the brown haired lady that backed talked me..

The leader of this godforsaken place.

Everything went quiet as I stared deadly around at each individual standing here. "Well, I know her." A black haired man said suddenly causing everyone to look at him.

I quirked an eyebrow as I stared into his hazel eyes "How do you know her, Stefan?" I asked as I stared at him, my arms crossed over my muscle shirt.

He smirked darkly back at me making me raise an eyebrow "We go way back.. Let's just say.. If she sees me, she'll be instantly, brought to her knees...

Hinata's P.O.V

I sat quietly in the waiting room in the hospital beside Kurenai.

We finally made it to the hospital, and Toneri was like me, immediately swept away by nurses and doctors.

I haven't seen him yet.

Well, It's only been 40 minutes so, they should be still seeing him.

I hope he's okay, hopefully nothing major happened.

I sighed and looked at the lady beside me who was skimming through a magazine.

I just noticed how young she looked.

Her face was pale and smooth and her eyelashes were long and swift.

She also wore red plump lipstick on her lips making it pop.

I cleared my throat making her pause and look at me with a small smile "Hey, Darling. Um, I never caught your name." She said softly and I nodded, smoking sweetly. I clenched my hands together in front of me and sighed.

My long orange dress hanging loosely over my legs "It's Hinata, Hinata Hyuga." I said making her smile brightly.

"Wow, What a beautiful name. I never told you about.. Stefan, have I?" She asked and I nodded sadly "You were kinda dodging the whole thing. You only told me you guys were together and then he turned abusive." I said slowly to not offend her.

She waved her hand in my air, almost suspecting my worriedness.

"Oh, don't worry Hinata. We're both victims of the same thing so I should be able to tell you about this. So, Um. It started back when we were in College. He had these friends he would see but he never told me they worked at a sex club. The biggest sex club in the country that held dangerous men. Behind closed doors he would rape girls alongside the Leader Naruto. That, changed him.. He never told me how he met those people though. He kept me away from all of those things. But he would come home and try that stuff on me. I had a little backbone so I placed a stop on it before it got out of hand. But, one day he got really, really pissed and hurt me. Really bad. So bad that if I see him again, I will just..." She sniffed and then burst into tears.

I gasped and immediately hugged her tightly, wrapping my arms around her soothingly "It's okay. It's okay. It's over. We don't have to go there, anymore. People like that should just be alone to dealt with their problems." I whispered by her ear to calm her down a bit.

She gasped for breath but then sniffed back her tears, her cheeks filled with wetness.

I shushed her and rubbed her brown hair softly "It's just.. I didn't think he would full out and rape me. And constantly at that. That broke something inside of me. I didn't know what to do. He left me with nothing and I'm still struggling to move on. I loved him Hinata." She said as she stared deeply into my lavender eyes.

I unwrapped my arms away from her and insisted on to just grab her pale hand.

I massaged it softly as she tried to get herself together.

She wiped her eyes carefully, to not smear her makeup.

I stared at her sadly as she still fought with her tears. "Um, is everything alright?" A male voice asked and we both looked up.

A brown haired man stood there with a white suit on.

He smiled kindly at us and walked closer up to us "Who are you here for?" He asked and I immediately answered "Toneri, Ōtsutsuki. Can we see him, please?" I pleaded and the doctor nodded slowly.

"Yes". He simply said and I nodded slowly, my heart pumping wildly at the thought of seeing him again.

I turned to Kurenai and smiled as she smiled at me, now totally free of her tears.

"Are ya coming?" I asked happily and she shrugged, then shaking her head.

"No, I'll stay here. Besides he's someone you care about and I need to deal with my problems alone, ya know." She said slowly and I nodded, understanding.

I stood up and fluffed out my dress and sighed. I nodded at the doctor who smiled at me, waiting patiently in for me to get ready..

"Ready, Ma'am? He asked and I smiled "Yes, ready. I replied back and he turned and started to walk down the hall.

I followed him, not without turning around and waving to Kurenai who waved back.

I smiled and kept following him until he started to slow down, passing all of the rooms on the hall until we got to the end of the hallway where another hall was located.

I quirked an eyebrow at his weird behavior, feeling a little strange from some reason.

"Um, Doctor?" I asked and he chuckled, turning around to face me "You naive girl." He commented on which I wrinkled my nose in anger, my eyes narrowing at what he called me.

"Excuse me?" I asked angrily and he chuckled again, but louder this time.

He then cleared his throat and then yelled out loudly, my body freezing up "Hey, I found her."

I gasped when two men immediately rounded the corner of the hospital.

What's going on?

How did they find us so fast?

And.. I still don't know where they took Toneri. For all I know they could be bad too. The doctor who's working on him could be in Naruto's gang.

I quickly turned around and made a run for it, running as fast as I could as they yelled loudly behind me.

I looked in every room and tried to find Toneri.

But I couldn't find him anyway..

Oh no.

Where is he?

I kept running until I bumped into a hard chest, my running stopping immediately.

I gasped and looked up slowly, my lips trembling when I caught a flash of blonde hair, my eyes connecting with dark blue eyes..

It was Naruto..

Goodness.. No.

He smirked and winked at me, my eyes widening at his presence..

"Why hello, Hinata. Why are you such in a hurry to leave?" He asked and I whimpered, bringing my arms out and pushing at his chest as hard as I could but, he didn't budge.

He simply stood there as if I didn't push him to began with.

He chuckled at my failed action and then suddenly threw me into the wall beside me.

I yelped when my body collided nto the hardwall, bringing pain to my old bruises, making it extra painful for me.

He then walked up to me and grabbed my throat, lifting me up slightly off of the floor.

I quickly grabbed his hand that was wrapped tightly around my throat, to perhaps ease his hand off.

But he took me by surprise when he threw his fist and punched me hard across my face making me scream out in pain. "St-Stop, Please." I pleaded weakly as my right cheek pulsated with pain, a bruise slowly forming..

He chuckled and threw me back down onto the ground making me yelp, my hands coming out to hold myself up.

"You little bitch." All you ever done is piss me off. I think you need some punishment." He said and stalked over to me again.

I squirmed wildly, trying to pick myself back up but my whole body protested.

Where was Kurenai and Toneri?
I shook my head and diverted my gaze up to the furious man in front of me, my eyes narrowing in worry.

"H-How did you find me?" I asked shakily as he bend down to me, his blue eyes staring into my lavender ones.

He smirked darkly and grabbed my chin tightly, bringing my face up to look up at him. "I knew you were dumb enough to bring your punk ass boyfriend here, or else, he'll bleed out. So, I brought my men here and dealt with him.. And your new, lady friend." He said amusingly and let go of my chin roughly making me fall back down.

I whimpered quietly, my body shaking uncontrollably at his words.

What does he mean dealt with them..

Why can't he just leave me alone?

I stayed quiet as tears fell down my cheeks, the liquid soon joining the marble floor under me.

He stared down at me with a smirk, his eyes lighting up at my misery "Aww, are you crying? You really thought you could escape me Hinata? I already told you. You're mine and there's nothing you could do about it." He said and then brought his arm around my waist and stood up, throwing me over his shoulder making me scream.

I shook my head and kicked my legs but he only tightened his arm around my small waist, bringing pain to my body "Please, stop this. Why? Why are you doing this to me? I hate you. I hate you so much." I yelled out in despair as tears fell down my cheeks rapidly, quiet sobbs escaping my mouth as well.

He stood there emotionless as he listened to my cries, his eyes narrowing by the second "Shut up Bitch. Or I'll shut you up myself" He stated darkly but I still continued to cry, his words strucking me hard.

He sighed and walked down the hall, passing by the waiting room where Kurenai no longer sits.

I gasped at that, my wyes widening abd my tears stopping a bit "Where's my Friend, Kurenai?" I screamed and tore my fingers into his blonde hair, ripping strands of it out.

He winced and growled at that, soon throwing me down making me yelp.

"Listen, I'm really close to losing my damn mind. Enough with the fucking questions and bring your ass." He yelled and I glared at him, my body laying helplessly on the white floor of the hospital center.

"I'm not going anywhere with you anymore, you pervert." I said with the most deadliest glare I could muster up.

He glared back at me and then suddenly punched the wall to his right, making it cave in.

I stared at the wall where his fist was buried in with widen eyes, slowly regretting what I told him.

He then turned back to me with a scowl on his face, my words pissing him off to the max

"Oh yeah? I don't scare you? How about this?" He yelled and his eyes became the same as before.

Deadly and dark.

My body shook out of my control and my eyes widen "Pl-Please, stop. What a-a-are you d-d-doing?" I cried out slowly as tears slowly fell.

He smirked and closed his eyes, removing his deadly stare from me making me sniff back my tears "It's a curse. But not a curse when it comes to submitting you girls." He said with disgust, releasing me on whatever hold he had on me.

I raised my hand shakily and wiped my tears away slowly, sniffing some back.

"I'm sorry." I submitted but then frozed..

What am I doing?

Kurenai's P.O.V

"Let me go, Damn it." I screamed and kicked my legs as two men held my arms up and dragged me outside of the hospital.

To the back where no one, can see me.

That, scared me beyond anything.

I was just waiting for Hinata when I was snuffed with something from behind.

Someone suffocated me with something... A cloth maybe?

It was too fast.

And now I woke up and I'm here.

I trmebledi when I saw a man walk out of the darkness.

His black hair and hazel eyes looked so familiar and the way he stood there made me recall who this monster was..

Stefan...

I then was thrown down to his feet and he lift his foot up and slammed it on my head bringing me down into the grass "Ahh, Nice to see your beautiful, slutty face again. How about me.. Hmm?" He asked mischievously, his heavy boot on the back of my head as I crouched before him.

His hazel eyes stared down at me with disdain, no shred of love in his heart anymore.

That place corrupted him, turning him to the monster that stood here now

I shook my head and growled, standing my ground "I-I don't want to see you. You're nothing but a monster, Stefan." I whimpered out making all three men chuckle.

Stefan pouted and tilted his head in amusement, the other men standing beside him closely, their arms cross over their chests.

"How insulting. Our first encounter back together and you're already calling me a monster. I haven't even did anything.. Yet."

He said darkly with a half heartedly chuckle, my whole body tingling coldly at his words.

I whimpered and fought against the boot that was on my head, more pressure being added to m .head for my disobedience on which I whimpered.

"Why are you doing this? You got what you wanted from me." I yelled out and finally pushed him off and scooted away.

He stumbled back and then growled at me "You're right. But it's fun, so why stop?" He said with a dirty glint in his eyes.

I shook in fear and shook my head when all of them descended on me, lust found in each of them. "No, Please. I begged with widen eyes.. Already knowing.. What's soon, to come..

Author's note:

I had to but you guys with a cliffhanger.

But, this chapter was kinda short..

Well, it is what it is..

Anyway, Tell my what you think.

Tell me what you think about the much darker Naruto.. And the appearance of Kureani.

Y'all think she'll help out Hinata in this situation..

I like to read your comments..

But anyway, Vote, Comment and Follow me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 202 7
*π•Šπ•šπ•˜π•Ÿπ•–π•• π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•– - π”»π•’π•£π•œ β„•π•’π•£π•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’* ~First Book~ If he even sees anyone with her, holding her, or even touching her he start...
207K 7K 22
γ€ŠBest Rankings - #1 in Naruto Characters, #2 in Naruto Fanfiction and #3 in Sasuke Uchiha》 "You know, I'm jealous of all the people that haven't met...
324K 11.4K 30
{Sequel to Konoha High's Bad Boy} It's been eight years since I've seen him. I heard in newspapers and news that's he's becoming the most successful...
46.3K 1.9K 66
"Even if I tried, I could never forget you." Being in your final year of high school, you rapidly get sucked into the life of six older guys that at...