pushed too far (Hollywood und...

By stacyKittykat

WARNING: SUICIDE, SELF HARM, AND OTHER DEPRESSION THINGS WILL BE IN THIS STORY I have nothing against HU, thi... More

didnt expect that
beaten
falling apart
A Promise
Broken
finally free

pain in the ass

125 9 0
By stacyKittykat

It had been about two weeks since my random beating in the alley. I found out one day while I was talking a walk, that Matty, Charlie and Dylan had done it. I knew this because I had walked by their tour bus, they were outside and mocked me and called me names and just spat insults at me. I took it all in and believed it all. I believed I was a bitch, that I was weak, that I was pathetic. And much more.
As me and my guys we're touring, when I got back on the bus Yuma asked me something but I ignored him and went to my bunk. I grabbed the pocket knife that was under my pillow. I had never used this for anything. Other than cutting open something for fun. But today it'd be useful to me. I went back out and made my way to the bathroom. Yuma tried to get my attention but I didn't look at him. I held a sweater in one hand while my pocket knife was in my pocket. I went to the bathroom, locked the door and took out the knife. I looked at it, then at my arms. I pressed the knife to my skin, was I really ready for this? My phone buzzed at least 20 times at once. I picked it up. More hate. More reasons. I put my Phone down and put the knife to my arm again, this time without hesitation, I cut my skin, dragging the knife down as it cut me. I watched my bloody drip onto the sink. I kept going. The cuts made me feel better. After that, I cleaned up and put my sweater on and acted like in did nothing in there but my business. I was hurting so much on the inside...

*fourth of July*
I posted a picture of me on Anthonys shoulders as I held the American flag above my head as I waved it and fireworks went off In the background. It was a nice picture. I tweeted 'happy fourth of July guys, I hope youve had a good day so far! ' along with the picture of me and gadjet. More hate than good stuff. I sighed, I was trying to be nice. I picked up my pocket knife as I was home alone. I pulled my sleeve up, cuts and scars covered my arm. It was harsh. I pressed my knife into my skin and cut again.

I knew they wouldnt be the only pain in the ass for the next week's..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.9K 1.8K 88
Welcome to my second artbook! Please leave comments and vote on parts!
1.1M 37.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...